Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:36:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I stay away from this market?  (Read 2904 times)
karma_project

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:35:12 PM

At the moment, the crypto currency market is very unpredictable. Yesterday there was growth, but today I see a strong fall. This market can be very dangerous for beginners.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CopMom

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:12:23 PM

Holding is an important part in earning money in crypto world. If you can't stand on holding anymore so don't hope that you can earn money in this world. IMO, you should be patient a little bit more but if you can't so you can quit if you want but you need to make sure that you'll not regret if price of BTC and all other altcoins go to the moon right after you left Smiley.

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium   ────── ▌▐ 
SweetCryptoNews

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:14:20 PM

How long and how cryptocurrency you hold? If you keep the CY's since the last fall, then you could not lose. Why can not you stay on the crypto currency market? I advise you to get distracted from the crypto currency market for 1 year and not pay attention to what happens to your crypto currency portfolio.
ELOCIN

Activity: 276

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:24:48 PM

Watching how cryptomarket's progress unfold everyday could mean a lot if you are into crypto investing. It can give you happiness if you'll see the market in green. Otherwise, you'll feel depressed when you see the market in red that might even make you panic and will sell your crypto holdings.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
basty03

Activity: 304

0x1b2d294ab6ca449e34F946B86540cd342cF49100

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:33:30 PM

Another fall is coming, I feel like I can’t hold it anymore.I have lost too much.I really can't hold it anymore.Can anyone give me some advice?
Actually it's not falling now the market is good now because bitcoin is growing and I think it will continue to grow. Don't stress yourself when you is down because it's not always in down trend everything will be recover.
zero9119

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:09:52 PM

How long and how cryptocurrency you hold? If you keep the CY's since the last fall, then you could not lose. Why can not you stay on the crypto currency market? I advise you to get distracted from the crypto currency market for 1 year and not pay attention to what happens to your crypto currency portfolio.

The field of cryptocurrency has to be very large because it is small small so much other other field should be well as the same as the good agency to start instead of the left it. If you are not a good trader, please select the amount of resources and start the length to it, that that that you have got profit and not stress to follow the current variable field .
fluctuations

Activity: 183

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:21:57 PM

If you do not have the knowledge, do not want to learn best try to avoid this market. If you actively learn and consult then you will know whether you should invest or stay away from this market.
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:27:37 AM

At the moment, the crypto currency market is very unpredictable. Yesterday there was growth, but today I see a strong fall. This market can be very dangerous for beginners.
Its really dangerous for the beginners if they don't make any effort to understand the market. This is really unpredictable but of course your money will still be safe if you know hot to trade well.

if you have such questions, ofc you should stay away =)
He is panicking so I think its better for him to leave this market, and be back here if he is ready to take the challenge and the risk.
Harriti

Activity: 756
Merit: 256

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:28:54 AM

C'mon man, don't be afraid just because of a bigger dump than usual like this. There are so many guys lost thousands dollars, lost their house, their car but they still stay here and try to start again to get everything back so I think there is no reason that you should stay away from this market Smiley). Try your best all the time and you'll not regret about it Smiley.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████
       █████████   █████  █████
      ███████████   ███  █████
       █████████   ███  █████
        ███████   ███  █████

Powered by,
Dissident991

Activity: 490
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:24:00 AM

Another fall is coming, I feel like I can’t hold it anymore.I have lost too much.I really can't hold it anymore.Can anyone give me some advice?
Can you say what exactly projects you have in your portfolio? Maybe u have a lot of scams and shitcoins, need more information.
balfouri

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:44:19 AM

Don't loose hope,that is normal that the market price will goes down and it can be goes up.What we are traying to do is be patience and don't loose hope.Maybe it can recover in a few days

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:05:32 AM

C'mon man, don't be afraid just because of a bigger dump than usual like this. There are so many guys lost thousands dollars, lost their house, their car but they still stay here and try to start again to get everything back so I think there is no reason that you should stay away from this market Smiley). Try your best all the time and you'll not regret about it Smiley.

If OP bought last December then maybe its disappointing for him to have a price like this. Maybe one can only be disappointed like that if he invest money he cannot afford to lose and aim for quick profits but failed to do so because we know what happened afterwards.

Nevetheless, the bear market makes people open their eyes to the reality that its not always a party in crypto because there are downtimes too. If you cannot take the risk then stay away from this market as this is not for conservative people or for those who wanted to just be in their comfort zone and cannot take risky investments or trades for that matter.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:15:49 AM

Just hold it and just don't stress yourself out. Stop overthinking and just keep yourself together. The market will recover, it will just take time. You'll only regret when you give up now.
jakezyrus

Activity: 714

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:26:10 AM

If OP bought last December then maybe its disappointing for him to have a price like this. Maybe one can only be disappointed like that if he invest money he cannot afford to lose and aim for quick profits but failed to do so because we know what happened afterwards.

Nevetheless, the bear market makes people open their eyes to the reality that its not always a party in crypto because there are downtimes too. If you cannot take the risk then stay away from this market as this is not for conservative people or for those who wanted to just be in their comfort zone and cannot take risky investments or trades for that matter.

not only op but i think there are lots of people who actually bougt btc even its price is still high because they know that the value can still rise even higher but of course it does takes too much time for that to happen .

meanwhile , the best thing to do in this current situation is none   other than hodling . there is no reason to stay away as long as you have a dedication and persistence to hodl .

you can only stay away from this market if ever you are already hopless to give up to easily .

portotoi

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:14:11 AM

Not now my dear friend! Be patient. We are experiencing the same here. But i did not surrender and did not sell off my altcoins. It is better to wait than to waste our potential coins just because of this drop market. Another one, i notice that bitcoin now is moving up and i am so excited for another rise. So better hold your heart and your altcoins.

CptThomas13

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:58:04 AM

If you can see that you will loss much in coming time without any gain then there no fun of hodling your coins and asking for such advice will not help you anymore.You have to take your own decision and save your money.But still you can hodl for long and leave it until you gain profits staying away from trading.
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:00:12 AM

Now the market is getting better and we have seen some rise have begun which is a good news for the investors who had purchased the token and bought some time back. As the market has started to pick the momentum we will see some money making opportunity to exists.
malading

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:44:42 AM

The financial market is very cruel. If you are a bounty hunter, you should focus on earning rewards (you should not be addicted to investment). If you prefer to invest, you should be prepared to make losses in advance! Maintaining a good attitude is the key!

larryjack

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:58:51 AM

If you do not want to invest for fear of losing money in this market, then join the Airdrop and Bounty programs quality. You promote the image for those ICOs to receive the corresponding value without having to give up capital.
psycox

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:02:32 AM

The market does not need us to stay away from. the most important thing is that we understand and can follow the flow of the market. not against the current. we will follow the game and still will be able to benefit. it is important to keep earning a profit
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: