Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 05:06:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 144 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do people keep saying BTC is dead?!  (Read 225494 times)
Dotakels

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 03:06:02 PM

those people who said bitcoin is dead are the same peoples who hate bitcoin and its success, they missed the bitcoin era and now spreading fud like this, but they know that its not correct bitcoin is not dead but it gonaa shine more and more in future

Even now, we are early adopters of bitcoin.
yeah we are early adopters of bitcoin. because bitcoin is only starting from now, and maybe in the future our grandchild will also adopt bitcoin and now we can call them as a future of bitcoin.
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2015, 05:42:42 PM

those people who said bitcoin is dead are the same peoples who hate bitcoin and its success, they missed the bitcoin era and now spreading fud like this, but they know that its not correct bitcoin is not dead but it gonaa shine more and more in future

yeah we are early adopters of bitcoin. because bitcoin is only starting from now, and maybe in the future our grandchild will also adopt bitcoin and now we can call them as a future of bitcoin.
Indeed, i think we are still in the early stages of Bitcoin and cryptocurreny adoption.
Even banks are starting to use and experiment with blockchain technology.

It is only a matter of time before the use bit Bitcoin surges, I believe.

Dotakels

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 03:05:02 AM

Indeed, i think we are still in the early stages of Bitcoin and cryptocurreny adoption.
Even banks are starting to use and experiment with blockchain technology.

It is only a matter of time before the use bit Bitcoin surges, I believe.
blockchain technology is a great help to determine each transaction that have been made. This could also help the police of the government officials to track down the suspicious transaction made by the criminals by using bitcoin to send their money without hassle.
Miss Fortune

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 03:58:48 AM

Every time, for as long as I remember, that I go on bitcointalk, everyone keeps posting "BTC IS DEAD" "SELL" etc... And then a few Sr/Hero members come and explain how thats wrong.

I just don't get it.

Aren't we used to the price fluctuating by now? Whats with all the crying/moaning about price bubbles, crashing, inflations, Russia, China blablablablablablaaaaa!

Jeez... Do some research before posting, I saw one post which got LOADS of attention, yet the first post was done by paint, with an unlabelled graph which showed wrong data!

This is getting to the point where we are affecting newer members or gullible people into selling/dumping all their coins instead of keeping them. I mean when I come on the forum, I see that its crashing, why would I buy in?

I think we need to stop giving the panicking people attention and focus more on positive sides.

I don't really know what going on with that people's mind, I think they are just over reacting. I know its not true and better gather coins now.
MasterYii

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 06:29:35 AM

Every time, for as long as I remember, that I go on bitcointalk, everyone keeps posting "BTC IS DEAD" "SELL" etc... And then a few Sr/Hero members come and explain how thats wrong.

I just don't get it.

Aren't we used to the price fluctuating by now? Whats with all the crying/moaning about price bubbles, crashing, inflations, Russia, China blablablablablablaaaaa!

Jeez... Do some research before posting, I saw one post which got LOADS of attention, yet the first post was done by paint, with an unlabelled graph which showed wrong data!

This is getting to the point where we are affecting newer members or gullible people into selling/dumping all their coins instead of keeping them. I mean when I come on the forum, I see that its crashing, why would I buy in?

I think we need to stop giving the panicking people attention and focus more on positive sides.

I don't know what's wrong with those people keep saying such nonsense, maybe they can say that because of course biticoin is not very popular yet I mean not everyone has heard about it and used it maybe thats why but I'm sure it is not dead.
Dotakels

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 04:17:23 PM

I just don't get it.

I don't know what's wrong with those people keep saying such nonsense, maybe they can say that because of course biticoin is not very popular yet I mean not everyone has heard about it and used it maybe thats why but I'm sure it is not dead.
The only thing that is sure, those people are the banks owner, they are afraid when the bitcoin become mainstream and their business will be outweigh, and also government will support bitcoin because they think they can have a taxes in bitcoin.
CryptBit

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 04:22:28 PM

Because they want people to sell into their bids of course.
NapoleonBonaparte

Activity: 176

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 01:46:51 PM

People claiming btc to be dead mostly because they can no longer profit for not doing anything (hoarding/speculating).
n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 02:19:26 AM

Because minimum are uninformed and maximum are stupid. Bitcoin is not to much as a currency for the moment. And is in discussion the quality of it as a currency. Personally I think is a excellent tool that can be used as a currency of currency. Exploiting the unique quality of it which is the inability to have inflation this currency can be used to measure the real value of every other fiat money. So the change other money-bitcoin can show in the real way the right value of that money.

But this is another thing. About the problem of people who saying that bitcoin is dead they don't know for sure that behind bitcoin is a disrupted technology which will support always bitcoin as a currency. This technology will show itself very soon and every day more and more are adopted in almost every other similar technology. This technology will never leave that bitcoin will be dead. That's the main reason that bitcoin it is not dead and will not be dead never.
novadragon

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 03:43:22 AM

Well I also often think that, because of the growing bitcoin prices slumped down, but I remain optimistic about bitcoin  Smiley
pjsonowal

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 03:53:26 AM

I just don't get it.

Some users dont know a shit about bitcoin... They just know that when bitcoin crashes.. Its dead.... NO game is still on... Bitcoin cant never be down... Its just price that keeps on fluctuating... Thats it..

edric

Activity: 546
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 05:02:45 AM

I just don't get it.

People are constantly getting burnt.  If you go to any stock message board you will see people telling you the sky is falling for one reason or another.  I think there are a lot of variables involved in the ultimate outcome of bitcoin.  Fundamentally though, absent of any powerful exterior force, I don't see why it shouldn't slowly appreciate against inflationary fiat currencies.

qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 05:07:17 AM

Bitcoin is here to stay, despite all the naysayers because the technology is advancing us to another level. This alone is priceless. It also has given a plethora of open-minded people ways to create new economic growth using a different set of tools and tweaking the money-mindset. I for one have seen a total game-changer in my own life as to how Bitcoin is playing a role now at this time for millions of people. We haven't even scratched the surface yet with bitcoin technology or even as a wealth creating/asset tool.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 07:15:45 AM

Because they want people to sell into their bids of course.

or because they sold at 10 like that guy trolling on speculation board, and because of this they are mad, and they want you to do the same mistake, so they can live in peace with themselves
TTMNewsMJ

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 09:03:13 AM

I don't know why they say it.
But for me, bitcoin is always alive.
Altynbekova

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 09:49:56 AM

It's the trolls that are saying that. I don't think some really intelligent people would say something like this., since it would make no sense.
Just look at the innovation bitcoin is bringing. Even banks are interested in blockchain technology.
MissionPhailed

Activity: 583
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 10:07:19 AM

Bitcoin certainly isn't dead; it has a significant value these days and is tolerated and sometimes even viewed positively by various organizations and nations.

It can be considered dead if it gets banned worldwide and value has dropped to (virtually) zero, which is a scenario that’s highly unlikely right now. It is however unclear in what stadium BTC is currently; it can be still in an infant-phase and explode in significance in the coming years. Maybe it had its peak in November and December 2013 and always remain a rather unknown thing on the internet.
mouneshwar123

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Large scale, green crypto mining ICO

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 10:39:47 AM

Its because people are investing in bitcoin and keeping it in their wallet without spending it, the more movement in the ecosystem will help it grow. If people are using it only as an investment it will be dead. People should also treat bitcoin as a currency.

ultimatesky

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

SkyFall

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 05:19:39 PM

This thread was made in February, if i'm correct BTC was below $200 back then.

That was probably why people kept saying that BTC was dead. Right now it's certainly not dead.

Yes it may been a bit quiet back then but look at it now it keeps on evolving.
MissionPhailed

Activity: 583
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 06:42:53 PM

Well ... about the time the OP was made; if one looks at the chart of january 2015, the future of crypto seemed indeed very grim with a value eerily influenced by the cruel gravity. Looks like the descent stopped suddenly, perhaps by buyers seizing the oppertunity to hoard cheap coins?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 144 »
  Print  

Jump to: