Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:11:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 144 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do people keep saying BTC is dead?!  (Read 225479 times)
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 07:44:06 AM

When a thing goes up, there will be those who would try to bring it down. That is the case with bitcoin in my opinion. The last two years has been pretty good for the bitcoin price. With the upcoming halving, there will be more good things to look for and I am expecting the price to stabilize at $700 by end of 2016.

That is true. Once there is a popular one many will try to crash it down. Specially if it will hit some businesses that are connected to the government or they think that they are abiding by the law. So they want everything to be with law also. Which is dumb!
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Erzatium

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 07:57:37 AM

I think that bitcoin is very strong right now, dollar feeding bitcoin and price now around $600 and it's pretty good for us, people who saying that btc is dead are braindead i think Grin
You don't have to say that because it is already obvious, I don't understand why people keep saying that bitcoin is dead. This people has no idea how to spot a good opportunity as I believe with bitcoin we are given with the opportunity to earn in the future by simply buying now and holding it for a longer period of time.

Maybe some other people pointing the halving and if the price really reach up to the highest you cant imagine it will probably can cause a big crash and bitcoin migh die in that instance because people would surely sell their coins and they will accumulate their profit since they earn already with it and in this instance the supply of bitcoin will be many and the many the supply the more price will getting low and thats after effect for the price rise thats why people keep saying bitcoin is dead.
People that is saying that are negative and that is because the value was stable for a long time so they lost their hope and that is really bad in Bitcoin.
The most important thing in Bitcoin is that it can takes a long time until the value will reach a really high value so you need some patience for it.
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 08:05:05 AM

They keep on saying BTC is dead maybe because they wanted to make people think that Bitcoin price will crash, and so trigger a panick selling which eventually crash the Bitcoin Price.  When the Bitcoin price goes down, there is where they move in, buying cheap bitcoin to those who fell into their scheme. Price movement wise, I cant find any logical explanation why they say it's dead, either the price go down or go up, trading is ALIVE, so it nullifies the claim BTC being dead, projects and development for BTC is blooming too. So I think they just keep saying it, as to spread wrong information and so those who are not updated will sell their BTC in low price Wink

There are always speculators and we did not know their motive whether they are anti-bitcoin or just want the bitcoin t crash so that they can buy at lower price.There are also speculate just to create panic for no reasons.They are enjoying to see people losing their btc  just for fun?

Open for Campaigns
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 08:20:57 AM

Most people are here just to troll.
if bitcoin was dead, then why do we see so many venture capital going intb bitcoin start ups?
It make no sense to say it's dead right?
I have seen that many people like to troll on this forum but I think there are also people who are serious about the Bitcoin being dead sooner or later.
Babayega31

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 08:48:51 AM

They keep on saying BTC is dead maybe because they wanted to make people think that Bitcoin price will crash, and so trigger a panick selling which eventually crash the Bitcoin Price.  When the Bitcoin price goes down, there is where they move in, buying cheap bitcoin to those who fell into their scheme. Price movement wise, I cant find any logical explanation why they say it's dead, either the price go down or go up, trading is ALIVE, so it nullifies the claim BTC being dead, projects and development for BTC is blooming too. So I think they just keep saying it, as to spread wrong information and so those who are not updated will sell their BTC in low price Wink

There are always speculators and we did not know their motive whether they are anti-bitcoin or just want the bitcoin t crash so that they can buy at lower price.There are also speculate just to create panic for no reasons.They are enjoying to see people losing their btc  just for fun?

Maybe they are afraid if bitcoins price will reach to its highest price it will be follow by big crash because theirs really big possibilities that it will be happens since bitcoin is base of demands thats why we see its rising if many will buy and falling if many will sell thats the reason why people are afraid for staking bitcoins for now and saying bitcoin will be dead.

ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 09:09:23 AM

if bitcoin was dead, then why do we see so many venture capital going intb bitcoin start ups?
I have seen that many people like to troll on this forum but I think there are also people who are serious about the Bitcoin being dead sooner or later.
Bitcoin is not dead.  Many people are still invested in it's success.  Bitcoin may indeed be dying given cost of transactions as well as the effect that declining value could have on the confidence of speculators.  The blockchain technology will likely live on long after Bitcoin as a major currency.
fkvidar

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 10:03:31 AM

Bitcoin is not dead.  Many people are still invested in it's success.  Bitcoin may indeed be dying given cost of transactions as well as the effect that declining value could have on the confidence of speculators.  The blockchain technology will likely live on long after Bitcoin as a major currency.

I don't think bitcoin will die so easily, it has started to gain trust from the people now and it will reach to new heights in coming years so the future of bitcoin is safe and very bright.
ultimatesky

Activity: 714

SkyFall

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 02:27:32 PM

I only think that the Bitcoin is dead when the price is stable then I understand why people are saying that it is dead. If not i do not think that the bitcoins price is dead at all.
Xavofat

Activity: 938
Merit: 559

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 10:46:54 AM

I only think that the Bitcoin is dead when the price is stable then I understand why people are saying that it is dead. If not i do not think that the bitcoins price is dead at all.

When we say about stable bitcoin price, we mean the price rise slowly, something like 10% a months, not a day.
universe_

Activity: 448

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 10:58:42 AM

When we say about stable bitcoin price, we mean the price rise slowly, something like 10% a months, not a day.
but if the price was stable it would be really boring, also a lot of people wouldnt be making their money out of trading bitcoins all the time so i doubt that it would be good as less people would be into bitcoin

i think people say that bitcoins are dead because they are afraid of a big price rise when they have nearly no bitcoins so they dont get a good chance to earn a lot of money in short time

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
phreaky

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 08:40:52 AM

Some users really don't know how to make profit with bitcoin. They buy or sell their Bitcoin at the inappropriate time and end up in loss. This needs a clear understanding of Bitcoin and its technology. Only then these statements can be overcome.

Yeah, people gets panic when the price fall down and start spreading negative news that bitcoin will not survive in future, as they have suffered loss by selling it a wrong time, they want that others should also commit the same mistake.
I think that the reason why people think why the bitcoin is dead is because when the price is stable for to long.
When the price is stable for to long then at that moment there is no chance to make money.
Ocalebeth

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 09:29:14 AM

That is really bad if they are saying that and that is because as you can see now you see now that the value of Bitcoin becomes higher so that is really nice of Bitcoin.
And it will be really hard to know what will happen later in the future and that is hard to know because it is impossible to predict.
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 06:23:21 PM

I didn't hear that bitcoin is dead from anyone. Opposite I'm hearing that bitcoin has a great future and can replace paper money directly. I believe in that. Look, bitcoin keep growing and developing, soon will appear ATC that accepting bitcoin and for me it's a sign that bitcoin is exist and going through the world.
SiNeReiNZzz
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1043

αLPʜα αɴd ΩMeGa

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2016, 06:36:00 PM

Every time, for as long as I remember, that I go on bitcointalk, everyone keeps posting "BTC IS DEAD" "SELL" etc... And then a few Sr/Hero members come and explain how thats wrong.

I just don't get it.

Aren't we used to the price fluctuating by now? Whats with all the crying/moaning about price bubbles, crashing, inflations, Russia, China blablablablablablaaaaa!

Jeez... Do some research before posting, I saw one post which got LOADS of attention, yet the first post was done by paint, with an unlabelled graph which showed wrong data!

This is getting to the point where we are affecting newer members or gullible people into selling/dumping all their coins instead of keeping them. I mean when I come on the forum, I see that its crashing, why would I buy in?

I think we need to stop giving the panicking people attention and focus more on positive sides.

People who said that, are stupid, i think... Bitcoin is the Future... I'm sure Cool

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
md1120

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 06:38:43 PM

maybe because btc price goes down very fast in just few hours
RobinHoodster

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 07:02:54 PM

People do not have the trust anymore into the bitcoin because these people mostly already lost a certain amount and because of that do not have any faith anymore into the bitcoin.
Its even mostly their own mistake they made.
greBit

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 08:13:07 PM

People do not have the trust anymore into the bitcoin because these people mostly already lost a certain amount and because of that do not have any faith anymore into the bitcoin.

You cannot blame bitcoins if you sold your coins at wrong time, they have gone through huge loss in the past and that is the reason they are busy in spreading negative news related to bitcoin.
MoonOfLife

Merit: 253

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 08:15:35 PM

You cannot blame bitcoins if you sold your coins at wrong time, they have gone through huge loss in the past and that is the reason they are busy in spreading negative news related to bitcoin.

so its called gamble , blame the miners and halving days. or you can blame vod lolz
gerXhonza

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 09:34:49 PM

so its called gamble , blame the miners and halving days. or you can blame vod lolz

Its an mistake of those people who got panic when price fell in the past and they sold all their coins at lower price, as they were greedy people with lack of patience and never had faith in potential of bitcoin.
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 10:05:34 PM

They can spread negative things about it but this is the only solution for real world economic issues that are present at real time.

If someone else can do it better without the blockchain and creating this then i`d invest with them as well if it ever presented.

But I doubt any company can replicate a solution for what blockchain has already done.
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 144 »
  Print  

Jump to: