Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 04:29:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do people keep saying BTC is dead?!  (Read 225485 times)
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 06:50:57 PM

Because rising of bitcoin hurts people who don't invest in but it doesn't matter, bitcoin died many times in its history according to those people but as you can see  it is still here as stronger
I think someone does not hate bitcoin just because regret not buying bitcoin from the first. I also regret not buying a lot of bitcoin before pump. But I do not hate him?

yes some people already missed the chance to trade bitcoin in a low price. and now as the price is trading at high price so they cannot see that and they want to invest money in bitcoin in low price for this purpose they are using different tricks how to lower down the price of bitcoin and get chance of purchasing bitcoin in low price again. i think this time they have only one chance to trade bitcoin in the present price, because i do not think that people are going to let the price down any more.
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 07:58:06 PM

Because rising of bitcoin hurts people who don't invest in but it doesn't matter, bitcoin died many times in its history according to those people but as you can see  it is still here as stronger
Lol may well happen, maybe there are many people who regret why they did not buy bitcoin from the first, if the price of bitcoin can be as high as that? Lol but i think it's just a joke. There must be another reason
Yes people no doubt will regret for not buying the bitcoin in the first opportunity. But I am astonished that someone said that the bitcoin died many times in the history. I need those talking like such should confirm the meaning of dead in the dictionary because once dead can never be alive again. Anyway thinking of the bitcoin being dead and not investing into it is something will be regretful in the future because the price we have seen was just a trailer of the movie.
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 08:43:20 PM

People that are said "bitcoin is dead" are those that could not invest in bitcoin at a low price and out of jealousy and desire to see those gaining from the bubble in crypto currencies to loses they investment. Bitcoin is more than alive and people can testify it impact all over the world.
Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 11:04:20 PM

Maybe this is one of there methods/way to make the  price of bitcoin drop then if ever that happen
some of the community will get panic but of course thats not going to be happen.
mastadonballs

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 08:36:04 AM

It's because BTCitcoin is still in early adoption and we don't know what's going to happen.  It's very volatile and there is contantly something in the new either good or bad about BTCitcoin.
Laska_Forum

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 08:55:48 AM

Some people who dont know would say that or maybe that is a way to make the Bitcoin price go down so that they can easily buy a lot of Bitcoin with low price
myelbow4

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 08:57:34 AM

people do not know what you're talking about, because as it stands now is the best way to anonymously compare and everyone uses
NEWGOODOUBLE

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 09:26:34 PM

That is a strange reason, people will not say and spread the false news that bitcoin will die just because they do not buy bitcoin at a cheap price?
It seems that most people say that bitcoin will die is a competitor
Taskford

Activity: 2576
Merit: 797

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 05:59:49 AM

Every time, for as long as I remember, that I go on bitcointalk, everyone keeps posting "BTC IS DEAD" "SELL" etc... And then a few Sr/Hero members come and explain how thats wrong.

I just don't get it.

Aren't we used to the price fluctuating by now? Whats with all the crying/moaning about price bubbles, crashing, inflations, Russia, China blablablablablablaaaaa!

Jeez... Do some research before posting, I saw one post which got LOADS of attention, yet the first post was done by paint, with an unlabelled graph which showed wrong data!

This is getting to the point where we are affecting newer members or gullible people into selling/dumping all their coins instead of keeping them. I mean when I come on the forum, I see that its crashing, why would I buy in?

I think we need to stop giving the panicking people attention and focus more on positive sides.

Trolling
The art of deliberately, cleverly, and secretly pissing people off, usually via the internet, using dialogue. Trolling does not mean just making rude remarks: Shouting swear words at someone doesn't count as trolling; it's just flaming, and isn't funny. Spam isn't trolling either; it pisses people off, but it's lame.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=trolling

- Simple as that. They are trolls that make non sense issues. I hope they never exist.  Huh

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Wa(t)ch_night()

Activity: 336

Play2Live presale starts on 25th January

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 06:34:10 AM

That is a strange reason, people will not say and spread the false news that bitcoin will die just because they do not buy bitcoin at a cheap price?
It seems that most people say that bitcoin will die is a competitor

Video Murat is doing in order to provoke a panic on the currency exchange and that many Bitcoin users start selling crypto currency, while at the same time, someone will not buy. The fact is that such manipulations can occur not only because of competition, But even because of the fact that to provoke a price reduction.

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
favila

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 06:47:23 AM

Because the majority of bitcoin users hold bitcoin for speculative purposes so when there is a big drop and/or bear trend it is as if bitcoin has lost its usefulness to those people, in other words it died.

The reality is however that such analysis is short sighted because a rebound nearly always happens sooner or later due to bitcoins other uses not limited to its speculative value.

HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 06:58:28 AM

Some people who dont know would say that or maybe that is a way to make the Bitcoin price go down so that they can easily buy a lot of Bitcoin with low price
Thats right i think those people saying bitcoin is dead because if they say that more people selling their bitcoin and the pricr will go down and those people have a chance to buy more a lot of bitcoin with cheap price

Dont depends on the people say . Try to make research first so you can know the right news.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Creepings

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 07:04:32 AM

Because the majority of bitcoin users hold bitcoin for speculative purposes so when there is a big drop and/or bear trend it is as if bitcoin has lost its usefulness to those people, in other words it died.

The reality is however that such analysis is short sighted because a rebound nearly always happens sooner or later due to bitcoins other uses not limited to its speculative value.

But mostly, because the people who do not has that knowledge heard someone on an interview or read an article that there will be a dump that will happen or something that will affect tge price of bitcoin. Some just scare people so they will panic about it, selling their coins and then after a dump, the one who said that there will be a dump buy bitcoin for their profit.
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 07:36:43 AM

people do not know what you're talking about, because as it stands now is the best way to anonymously compare and everyone uses

Everyone is getting panic and when bitcoin price gets fluctuated, they think that bitcoin is dead or it will never be good again and the value will be good again. Bitcoin wilk never be dead unless that nobody will invest on bitcoin and it will be dump forever.

Polar91

Activity: 1120
Merit: 553

Filipino Translator 🇵🇭

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2017, 08:02:50 AM

Everyone is getting panic and when bitcoin price gets fluctuated, they think that bitcoin is dead or it will never be good again and the value will be good again. Bitcoin wilk never be dead unless that nobody will invest on bitcoin and it will be dump forever.
I think you are pertaining to volitality instead of fluctuated base on what you are saying. Well, I think people's mind set specially for new people in bitcoin could be negative due to volatality. However as time goes by, they'll learn that it's normal in crypto currency.
NEWGOODOUBLE

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 08:42:10 AM

Ordinary users think that when bitcoin prices drop very deep maybe bitcoin will die. So they say that bitcoin will die and sell their bitcoin. This is the fault of the lay users. Fluctuations will make the price down and that is a natural thing
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 08:56:34 PM

People say that for a lot of reasons, some just like to troll people, some try to push people to sell their bitcoin so they can buy for cheap, some are trying to push an agenda of changes in bitcoin and they cannot push it if bitcoin is doing fine, and some are just people that got burned and lost money on a bubble and now have a vendetta against bitcoin.
kelseydustin

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 09:03:55 PM

People say that for a lot of reasons, some just like to troll people, some try to push people to sell their bitcoin so they can buy for cheap, some are trying to push an agenda of changes in bitcoin and they cannot push it if bitcoin is doing fine, and some are just people that got burned and lost money on a bubble and now have a vendetta against bitcoin.
WEll, i think that it is only because that they can not accept the true that those people who are holding bitcoin can be richer than them. That is why they keep saying that bitcoin is dead in order to force those people to sell all of their bitcoin
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 09:35:24 PM

Dont trust to the news that bitcoin falling down in the next few days or weeks or etc. They wanted to sell our bitcoinsow they can buy bitcoin with cheap price so they can earn profit ones the price increase.

Bitcoin become stronger and stronger and it will live long
bitbob82

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 11:26:24 PM

in fact now people are too much wise they are not selling bitcoin but going to hold it. because they know the importance of bitcoin and the are confident about it that bitcoin price will increase too much in near future.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 
Pages: « 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 »
  Print  

Jump to: