Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:16:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Altcoin be as important as Bitcoin?  (Read 3781 times)
superscommessebitcoin

Activity: 1176
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:07:18 PM

I think that only for now that Bitcoin is Central to the world of cryptocurrency. In the future, altcoins will be able to intercept this trend. The market is still too young.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Pujangga

Activity: 1078
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:21:04 PM

There are now more than 1780 coins and tokens registered in coinmarketcap and coindesk, this certainly makes competition very tight, with so many coins and tokens of course everyone thinks that nothing is different even with bitcoin.
anggriani

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:28:59 PM

I don't think bitcoin fans will move into the altcoin and it won't happen at any time. maybe the thing that can affect it is the prohibition of regulation and from governments around the world (without exception). bitcoin is said to be criminal, illegal and unlawful, that is what can change it.
rumlipm

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:16:18 AM

Obviously, Altcoins will be as imperative as Bitcoin. Despite the fact that Bitcoin overwhelms in value, Altcoins have more assortment and their own particular activities. Since Altcoin is made to cover the shortcomings of Bitcoin. Like, the speed of exchanges. There is Ethereum which has quicker exchange speed than Bitcoin. what's more, we know, Ethereum is a standout amongst the most essential coins in the realm of crypto.
sumaneaiyandiya

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:14:54 AM

Bitcoin is the ruler of digital currencies, is the most known and utilized since its introduction to the world, however I don't believe that it will dependably remain the best cryptographic money. It has great characteristics, however there are as of now different altcoins that have exceptionally strong tasks with incredible potential, so I surmise that later on the Bitcoin will be outperformed by different altcoins
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:26:08 AM

I don't think bitcoin fans will move into the altcoin and it won't happen at any time. maybe the thing that can affect it is the prohibition of regulation and from governments around the world (without exception). bitcoin is said to be criminal, illegal and unlawful, that is what can change it.
Actually any kind of Cryptocurrency has it's own potential on how they can prove their importance here in thr market.  But as of now altcoins has a far journey when it comes to the level of their importance like bitcoin. Even if the market is down still the market of Bitcoin is considered as good than the market of altcoins, but as time goes by altcoin shows it's potential to become a good coin.
KayceeMae

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:31:08 AM

I think most alts that claim or aim to replace bitcoin are doomed to fail. I would make an exception for privacy coins like monero or zcash that do have a real reason to exist, but arguably only until bitcoin gains greater anonymity. All those zero fees coins and all the forks, ignore them.
InterstateCreek21

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:57:06 AM

Altcoin is necessary as people need different currencies. One currency is not suitable for all. It is hard to satisfy all for a single coin. But it will take some time to bloom perfectly.
Cotton Candy

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:00:55 PM

In any ecosystem, be it in nature or business, there is always a competition. And most often than not, the best always rises to the top. And here in our crypto ecosystem, a competition do also exist. Between Bitcoin and Altcoin. We all very well known that bitcoin, being the first and most proven cryptocurrency already took the center stage in crypto market. Now that altcoins came into the picture, where does it really stands? What will be the selling point of altcoin that will eventually led the bitcoin enthusiasts to finally switch places?

I thinknso and i notice that there are starting to be important these days since the altcoins are having a huge break as the bitcoins struggle to rise up they are slowly going up. Like for example there are a lot of people that are asking for a better investment aside from bitcoins si that means they are discovering the altcoins and they might like it in the next few days.
zero714309

Activity: 749
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:04:01 PM

will be so important yes but people and the wider community will still recognize bitcoin because as pionernya. People may know bitcoin but not all in it because most people only know crypto just bitcoin.
milani

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:08:46 PM

Looking at the crypto market situation right now we can not say that it is possible, because Bitcoin is a father of cryptocurrency. But the situation may change really in a very cardinal way in some years. And what the coin will be the leading one it is hard to say it right now. And taking into consideration that there are enough competitive coins on the market we may get one day a really surprising situation.
Svarora
Copper Member

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 12:10:12 PM

yes of course alt coin are as good as bitcoin because many altcoin have very good project. with their blockchain technology they can providea more sustainable solution to the problem of the world. moreover they are far cheaper than bitcoin and with the market move on they can give handsome profit

altcointalk14

Activity: 751
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:13:09 PM

In my opinion altcoins are as important as bitcoin. Maybe bitcoin is a creator of all coins but for this moment altcoins have huge power and can affect on market. Anyway altcoin never will be as good as bitcoin, it will be always on second place
BitcoinLoan

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:18:28 PM

yes of course alt coin are as good as bitcoin because many altcoin have very good project. with their blockchain technology they can providea more sustainable solution to the problem of the world. moreover they are far cheaper than bitcoin and with the market move on they can give handsome profit
Bitcoins are pioneers. The code and concept of bitcoins was created first. All the other altcoins have taken the same open source code of bitcoins and made changes in it for improvements or addition of features.For that altcoins it is important for Bitcoin.
--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:27:45 PM

Bitcoins are pioneers. The code and concept of bitcoins was created first. All the other altcoins have taken the same open source code of bitcoins and made changes in it for improvements or addition of features.For that altcoins it is important for Bitcoin.
There is so many altcoins nowadays and to think for its every uses bitcoin and its developers cannot do it all. This altcoins even it was a copy but it was more enhance and focused on the field of their own business or mission while bitcoin stays as a most important crypto, both bitcoin and altcoin is important to each other.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
Girtod

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:36:30 PM

it depends on the further development of altcoins. if for example Ethereum will continue to develop, it may well compete with bitcoin. this also applies to other altcoins.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:42:11 AM

In any ecosystem, be it in nature or business, there is always a competition. And most often than not, the best always rises to the top. And here in our crypto ecosystem, a competition do also exist. Between Bitcoin and Altcoin. We all very well known that bitcoin, being the first and most proven cryptocurrency already took the center stage in crypto market. Now that altcoins came into the picture, where does it really stands? What will be the selling point of altcoin that will eventually led the bitcoin enthusiasts to finally switch places?
Among thousands of altcoins, I think ethereum is as important as bitcoin looking at the reactions of the people. It is a perfect usage of blockchain technology, at least better than bitcoin. There are tons of coins that makes one part of blockchain technology very important.

Dash shows how crypto can turn into a "divident investment" just like stocks that increase in price or decrease in price but still gives out dividends, which dash does. Nano shows it can be free of charge and instant, you can send nano for free in a single nanosecond. Ethereum shows how it can be used on ICO type of stuff. There are tons of examples I can tell but in the end the important part is, you can see many coins shows another great part of blockchain technology.
gasparyu

Activity: 96

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:16:33 AM

Altcoins just need time. Bitoin is far ahead now since it was the first and is older than most altcoins by now. There will come a time that altcoins will be up there too. Tgere is so much going on in the crypto world since it is very young. Just needs time.
Btcjoglyn

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:40:18 AM

The word “altcoin”  is an abbreviation of “Bitcoin alternative.” This means that the word „altcoin“ describes every single cryptocurrency except for Bitcoin, and Altcoins are referred to as Bitcoin alternatives since most altcoins hope to either replace or improve upon at least one Bitcoin component. Both altcoin and bitcoin are important in cryptocurrency.
xvacator

Activity: 340
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:19:04 AM

I don't know about this but for me, altcoin is important because with the altcoin, I can try to increase my bitcoin amount and it means, I can make a lot of money if I have a lot of bitcoin. as long as the altcoin still exists in the cryptocurrency, I still considering the altcoin is important and I will still use the altcoin to trade to increase my bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: