Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:28:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Altcoin be as important as Bitcoin?  (Read 3781 times)
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:21:19 AM

Good day! No alts can defeat Bitcoin. But some alts have their own usage so its importance differs on the different platforms they are used. Different altcoins, different products. With these alts, bitcoin became even more stronger and known.
you are right. when compared one by one, of course there are no altcoins that can compete with bitcoin. however, altcoin has a lot of products, of course it will be comparable when compared. well, altcoin is part of bitcoin, that is my opinion.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kevinatin

Activity: 612
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:25:05 AM

It is difficult to answer a similar question. A few days ago, Bitcoin celebrated its tenth anniversary. Over time, the world saw his fork, which appear now too. At the moment it is very difficult for them to compete with Bitcoin, this is due to a lot of factors. But if you take into account the age of cryptocurrency, then everything is not so simple. Perhaps, in the future, Altcoins will offer too the world powerful functionality that will shift the bitcoin dominance.
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:40:35 AM

I'm asking you, what would you mean "important" about bitcoin, as far as i know that bitcoin isn't widely accepted as the mean of payment for transaction. perhaps its just several places that accept it as tool of transaction. We mostly used bitcoin as a mean of investment in the crytpocurrency world.

Probably, the guy means popularity. He worries if altcoins can become as popular as BTC. I suppose, some of them will do it. Take, for instance, Ethereum - it is loved by many people and has many fans.
NewRanger

Activity: 1568
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 06:46:51 AM

Good day! No alts can defeat Bitcoin. But some alts have their own usage so its importance differs on the different platforms they are used. Different altcoins, different products. With these alts, bitcoin became even more stronger and known.
if there are altcoins have similar technology or maybe even better from bitcoin , i am sure it could replace bitcoin as major cryptocurrency in market.but unfortunately till now did not appear yet this coins.
Beldon

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:52:48 AM

Alcoin and bitcoin each have different roles, of course this is important for the world of cryptocurrency, bitcoin as the top coin is certainly the parent of several other coins and its role is more important than alcoin

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
idontcare

Activity: 363

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:53:29 AM

In my opinion, altcoin and bitcoin are almost the same, but perhaps more people prefer bitcoin than altcoin although BTC is part of Altcoin. I see the two are equally important, it has the effect on each other. But if I was chosen, I would choose Bitcoin because most people are using BTC.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
overnight03

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:19:25 AM

I do not think altcoin would be as important as bitcoin or bitcoin would be more important than altcoin. We should not compare that because both bitcoin and altcoin are part of the cryptocurrency market and they are all digital currency

Bitcoin_Speculator

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 05:43:58 PM

I imagine Altcoins have already a vital locally, With the advantages connected with Altcoins these days there are dealing concerning bitcoin along with dollars, In addition to with the advantages connected with Altcoins you will discover introductions connected with ICO in addition to tokens which might be at this point incredibly media hype having shareholders, speculators, professionals, In addition to bounty seekers most likely, Very well there are numerous Altcoins which might be definitely great this most able minded and will be an authentic player intended for bitcoin sometime soon.
masterfu678

Activity: 280

www.becent.com

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:28:49 AM

In any ecosystem, be it in nature or business, there is always a competition. And most often than not, the best always rises to the top. And here in our crypto ecosystem, a competition do also exist. Between Bitcoin and Altcoin. We all very well known that bitcoin, being the first and most proven cryptocurrency already took the center stage in crypto market. Now that altcoins came into the picture, where does it really stands? What will be the selling point of altcoin that will eventually led the bitcoin enthusiasts to finally switch places?

BTC is brand, but it does not mean that it is the best or important, it just means that it is popular and popularity is extremely unstable thing, so we need to care.

Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:33:18 AM

For me bitcoin and altcoins is needed to each other. Remember once the bitcoin decrease most of the altcoins decrease the value and if they don't have altcoin bitcoin will not pump like what happen in the last year. They need to each other both is important.
tolgahanuzun

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:55:56 AM

Altcoins also have a significant role in CryptoWorld. Behind each project is a significant idea and team. Most altcoins projects will die within 1-2 years. But some will stay and continue to work on their ideas and be able to compete with BTC.

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:01:05 AM

In any ecosystem, be it in nature or business, there is always a competition. And most often than not, the best always rises to the top. And here in our crypto ecosystem, a competition do also exist. Between Bitcoin and Altcoin. We all very well known that bitcoin, being the first and most proven cryptocurrency already took the center stage in crypto market. Now that altcoins came into the picture, where does it really stands? What will be the selling point of altcoin that will eventually led the bitcoin enthusiasts to finally switch places?

As of now, there are thousands of different altcoins circulating in the market and none of them has the capability to overtake Bitcoin. But that doesn't mean that in the future such a scenario will not arise.
yingfeng

Activity: 910
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:19:16 AM

Altcoins are important. The more projects appear on the blockchain, the better it is for the development of technology. But Bitcoin will remain the most popular cryptocurrency.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄       
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████   
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████   
  █████████████████████   
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████     
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
great.crypto.finansist

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:53:55 PM

I am sure that Altcoin, which will compete for Bitcoin, has not been created yet. Bitcoin will be a coin to which all present and future altcoins will be evaluated. Just like now all currencies are compared to the US dollar.
nik9990

Activity: 616

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:58:18 PM

I think projects that are really beneficial can become promising and important.

shadowduck

Activity: 840

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:35:33 AM

You can not say who will be more important. Bitcoin is a payment tool that in my opinion will always go ahead. Altcoins just perform some functions that are not needed by Bitcoin

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
MR_Klip

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 12:03:48 PM

BTC is completely useless as the base for creation of new projects, so I am sure that more important tokens and coins exist already, they are just no so famous.
elis74

Activity: 268

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:51:29 PM

By 2020 there will be a lot of new projects that are able to becoem serious BTC competitors. Before this year, major changes seem pretty unlikely.
demonz666

Activity: 493

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:10:18 PM

I think both of them have important roles. Bitcoin is the first in cryptocurrency and becomes the main currency of cryptocurrency and becomes a leader. and altcoin is a coin that appears after bitcoin. with the altcoin we can have many choices of coins so we can invest in some coins not just bitcoin. and also some altcoins also have sophisticated technology that is better than bitcoin. and most ICO projects also use altcoin. so that bitcoin and altcoin are just as important.

Digicoinz

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:14:19 PM

I think that eventually Bitcoin will still be the leader in the cryptocurrency market, but still there will be very strong competitors from altcoins. Something like Apple.

I do not think altcoin is growing up and I think it will take over bitcoin's position but that's just the time because now it's not strong enough to do that.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: