Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:28:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Altcoin be as important as Bitcoin?  (Read 3781 times)
meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:09:22 PM

In my opinion. Altcoin is still already important and it plays a vital role for the growth of Bitcoin. Altcoins does support Bitcoin too in a way so it is very important. Like for example, altcoin is much cheaper and faster than Bitcoin which makes it attractive to people but you need to buy Bitcoin first before you invest in an altcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dusty_daniel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:41:27 PM

In my opinion you can’t compare Bitcoin and Altcoins. It’s like comparing banks and supermarkets. Nowadays they can’t exist without each other. Therefore you can’t talk about competition

▄▄           ▄▄▄▄▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄         ▄▄        ▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄                  ▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄        ███▄       ██        ██          ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄         ██                 ███            ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▀                ██▀        ▀██       █████▄     ██        ██         ██▀        ▀██        ██                ██ ██           ██     ██
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██ ▀███▄   ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██               ██   ██          ██▄▄▄▄█▀
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██   ▀███▄ ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██              ██     ██         ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▄                ██▄        ▄██       ██     ▀█████        ██         ██▄      ▄▄  █        ██             ██       ██        ██     ██
██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀        ██       ▀███        ██          ▀██▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██         ██       ██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀         ▀▀        ▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀           ▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
           ▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
███████████▌ ▐███████████
██▌ ▐███████ ███████▌ ▐██
███ ████▀▀██ ██▀▀████ ███
███ ██▀▄████ ████▄▀██ ███
███ ██ █████ █████ ██ ███
 ▀▀ ██ █████ █████ ██ ▀▀
     ▀ █████ █████ ▀
         ▀▀█ █▀▀
The Premier   ───────────────────
Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
────────   Powered by the ICNQ Token

[ Color  Paper ]
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
[ White Paper ]

▾  Medium
▾  Twitter
▾  LinkedIn
▾  Subscribe

I C N Q  T O K E N

The Token for Digital Asset Management
jekainvestor

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:44:00 PM

In order the altcoins to become the competitors to the Bitcoin, they should realise the projects for all 100%, and to make the project to become used by the wider amount of users, and the token should be used there in the relised project as well.
Ekanenf

Activity: 290
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:15:43 PM

In order the altcoins to become the competitors to the Bitcoin, they should realise the projects for all 100%, and to make the project to become used by the wider amount of users, and the token should be used there in the relised project as well.

There is no need for altcoin to be like bitcoin, as long as it has its own price, that is what all matters, I don't know why other people wanted altcoin to overcome the superiority of bitcoin, it is like they are just wasting their time, because bitcoin it the best of them all. Bitcoin will never be replace by altcoins, I'm sure of that, because bitcoin is like the life of all the cryptocurrency, there is no way it would be beaten by those altcoins out there.
leslie4u

Activity: 868

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:30:39 PM

Both have a unique role to play and I think they are doing equally good in their domains. It won't be wise to compare both of them because thats just not right. There are few roles Alt play well vs BTC and somewhere BTC takes over Alts. Personally, I think both are needed in Crypto world and there is no comparison. People buy Alts to either gain profits vs directly buying BTC.

Cheers!!
tenebriscaelum

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:41:51 PM

Both have a unique role to play and I think they are doing equally good in their domains. It won't be wise to compare both of them because thats just not right. There are few roles Alt play well vs BTC and somewhere BTC takes over Alts. Personally, I think both are needed in Crypto world and there is no comparison. People buy Alts to either gain profits vs directly buying BTC.

Cheers!!

What you have said is correct as its importance will always be depending on what the target niche / market is because they are the first ones to get the benefit from it. Also depending on how large the target market is then the altcoin will much more successful.
ckorbba

Activity: 672
Merit: 144

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:28:00 PM

Cheers!!
Apparently, altcoyin in general there is no chance of becoming a competitor to Bitcoin. In any case, not by capitalization, not by importance in the world, there are no competitors in Bitcoin.
heritage35

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:33:57 PM

Most altcoins are just for profit making, except for the few ones that really have actual usecases. So it can't be generalized that altcoins in entirety will be as important as but on. Although, some few ones that have that individual usage can be very important.
Ineedtopee

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:41:24 PM

They already are if you ask me, bitcoin itself cannot make up an entire market and altcoins have been the ones to bridge the gap that bitcoin has left. now that we have altcoins we do not have to worry about supply issues and what will happen when cryptocurrencies run out because now, there is no way that we are going to run out of coins.
Benarand

Activity: 773

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:56:40 PM

Behind many altcoins are technologies and serious ideas. These projects in the future may replace entire areas in the global economy. Large investors understand this and are ready to invest in such coins. Often it turns out that the demand for certain tokens is much more supply as a result of which the price rises. That is why such altcoins can be equated in bitcoin.
tadpole_bitfrog

Activity: 464
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:04:33 PM

altcoins are really saving this new industry. I'm not kidding. You see, the top 10 altcoins are always seen by many businesses and want to work with them to improve the transfer. In the future, everything will be fine based on the diversity of the altcoins brought to the world.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:08:05 PM

I don’t understand a bit about what kind of project I’m talking about here, but still I think that projects cannot be better than BTC, although everything can be because everything is possible in our world, so just watch it and enjoy life.
tranquanghai

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:08:28 PM

the benefits of altcoin a lot you can get a good profit by investing and you can get a gift in bounty because many people who invest in altcoin with can get a good profit and can improve our economy is not good because with altcoin you can invest in altcoin that has rapid growth like Ethereum is currently improving
coinic

Activity: 352
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:17:47 PM

altcoins are really saving this new industry. I'm not kidding. You see, the top 10 altcoins are always seen by many businesses and want to work with them to improve the transfer. In the future, everything will be fine based on the diversity of the altcoins brought to the world.
Yes, altcoin is popular and most demand with investors due to it's platform that having good potential. Altcoin can also lead in promoting towards the future like bitcoin ,let see how it works in more years.I believe it will be interesting in a future as a new exchange in currency.

NORD YGGDRASIL

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:23:14 PM

I'm not sure that the competition between Altcoins and Bitcoin can ever lead to the fact that one of them will win. This competition will last forever. It will be an incentive for each side to improve themselves from all possible sides.
Sawadekub

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:31:04 PM

Not sure that this point even exists in today's reality. Some altcoins are more useful than bitcoin, they solve real problems. But as you already wrote Bitcoin yourself, it is the first and most proven cryptocurrency.
thefoex

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:34:28 PM

in my opinion both are equally important. bitcoin is probably the mother of crypto. but without altcoins, bitcoin will not be able to develop as it is today. and I'm sure many people also agree with me.
JackVenedy

Activity: 53

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:45:49 PM

As a matter of fact there is no coin or token that is not important the only opportunity bitcoin has is just that it is the most hype crypto current y and the first. Aside that nothing special.
dat.ho12492

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 02:14:39 PM

in my opinion both are equally important. bitcoin is probably the mother of crypto. but without altcoins, bitcoin will not be able to develop as it is today. and I'm sure many people also agree with me.
That's for sure, people will not deny what you say because even though bitcoin is always the leader but if it wants to grow, it still needs expansion and expansion always comes from altcoin, it can not be without altcoin and vice versa. The existence of altcoin and bitcoin is the support and help each other, some people always think the appearance of altcoin can make the bitcoin overshadowed but the fact is not so, it just wants to make the bitcoin brighter and then the bitcoin will help the altcoin brighter

▀▀▀▀▀█████████   CRYPTON          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                    
▬▬          Revolutionary Cryptocurrency Exchange
khan149
Copper Member

Activity: 463
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:53:41 PM

I seriously feel Altcoins currently have a crucial in the community, As a result of launch involving Altcoins now there are exchanging involving bitcoin and also other loose change, Along with as a result of launch involving Altcoins you'll find opening paragraphs involving ICO along with bridal party which have been currently quite nonsense using people, investors, merchants, Along with resources seeker quite often, Effectively there are many Altcoins which have been genuinely perfect your smartest and might become a true opponent pertaining to bitcoin down the road.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: