Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:50:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Altcoin be as important as Bitcoin?  (Read 3781 times)
letsfly

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:23:34 AM

I believe some altcoin will be important like bitcoin. Just for example ethereum , its smart contracts plays an important rule in the blockchain technology. There might be a possibilities that an altcoin will be more important than bitcoin in the right time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cllo78

Activity: 100
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:26:30 AM

Altcoin seems to me to be as important as Bitcoin. Both bitcoin and altcoin are indispensable in cryptocurrencies. No one can make any future development of cryptocurrencies, and I think some altcoins are very Potential, in the future it is likely to surpass Bitcoin
born2bit

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:09:02 AM

In my opinion, for now, some altcoins have potential to be as important as the Bitcoin. But, it doesn't mean that the altcoins can surprass the BTC. What I mean is that the altcoins sometimes ofer very interesting conepts and ideas by offering the products related to the coins. In this case, I'm sure that some altcoins may have chance to be as important as the Bitcoin.
Zoestewart

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:19:13 AM

Because Altcoins was born after the BTC, it has restored the disadvantages of BTC and has better functions.
Emanammy

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:21:53 AM

Yes altcoin will be important as Bitcoin because there worth depends on each other.
andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:33:21 PM

Yes and altcoin is now as important as bitcoin. In my opinion altcoins helps promote blockchain technology. If mainstream adoption is realize then many part of doing things involving calculation and data might become easier.
pelumi20

Activity: 712
Merit: 15

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:46:50 PM

I think there are altcoin that are as important and useful as bitcoin. There are altcoin that are developed just to enhance the way we live and provide innovations. Bitcoin is only very popular because it is the first cryptocurrency ever but there are altcoin that are more useful

sanasara

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:54:09 PM

I think bitcoin and altcoins both are very important because as we can see altcoins like etherum litecoin steem all have made it special place in crypto market but ofcourse it will take more time to compete with bitcoin but it will as ethereum is very important altcoin now a days.
irenejcolla

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:46:59 PM

You don’t say? Just look at the top altcoins below Bitcoin dude… They are proof. Many will die though, but the profound one will survive.
tee-rex

Activity: 742
Merit: 526

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:19:31 PM

In any ecosystem, be it in nature or business, there is always a competition. And most often than not, the best always rises to the top. And here in our crypto ecosystem, a competition do also exist. Between Bitcoin and Altcoin. We all very well known that bitcoin, being the first and most proven cryptocurrency already took the center stage in crypto market. Now that altcoins came into the picture, where does it really stands? What will be the selling point of altcoin that will eventually led the bitcoin enthusiasts to finally switch places?

If you ask me, the answer is quite simple. If we are to be honest with ourselves, we use crypto as a means of earning profits via speculation. So bitcoin won't be superseded unless and until some coin offers better profit opportunities than the rest of the pack (and bitcoin itself). Some coins may offer better short-term returns but over the long term bitcoin beats them all, and it is unlikely to change in the foreseeable future.
vual

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:35:42 PM

In any ecosystem, be it in nature or business, there is always a competition. And most often than not, the best always rises to the top. And here in our crypto ecosystem, a competition do also exist. Between Bitcoin and Altcoin. We all very well known that bitcoin, being the first and most proven cryptocurrency already took the center stage in crypto market. Now that altcoins came into the picture, where does it really stands? What will be the selling point of altcoin that will eventually led the bitcoin enthusiasts to finally switch places?
I truly believe Altcoins currently have an essential locally, Due to the intro associated with Altcoins nowadays there are buying and selling in between bitcoin along with other cash, As well as due to the intro associated with Altcoins you will find opening paragraphs associated with ICO as well as bridal party which are right now really hoopla along with traders, investors, investors, As well as resources predators more often than not, Nicely there are several Altcoins which are truly glowing the actual cleverest and could be an actual rival with regard to bitcoin later on.
Varun Kanwar

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:45:08 PM

Bitcoin is the first crypto currency that gained a lot of attraction from investors and still considered as the most important crypto currency. It will be interesting to see if it will be replaced by any altcoin but that's not happening soon.
lafter

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 08:04:31 PM

Looking at the current reality, bitcoin and altcoins are very few countries accept so it really does not bring many benefits in life. Many altcoins are good but generally, projects need time to grow and are geared towards the future. There are many ecosystems, but the application to life is limited. Most people only know bitcoin is a common crypto but its main purpose is just exchange, some hold savings and a small portion to pay. In short, it takes time for a new development project to benefit us.
Dynamist

Activity: 333
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:10:47 PM

Yes, alt coins have great potential. Im quite sure that in the near future, alt coins would one day be in the top list of coins with greater demands than Bitcoin. Especially when they created an alt coins with high level of demand level and this coins would one day operate on its own without having to rely on Bitcoin and Ethereum status.

kipo

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:12:23 PM

I don't think so. to my mind, btc will rule the market and it will continue being the first one, the leading coin having great chances to win. To my mind, it is better to use this chance
Camster

Activity: 180

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 08:14:45 PM

I think bitcoin will always be the king.  It was the chosen one and the original crypto.  I think other cryptos will change the world and do better things for society than bitcoin however I think bitcoin will always be #1.
sergienkoe

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:15:27 PM

I'm sure that altcoins have a bright future. Over time, the market of cryptocurrency will become so developed that coins will no longer depend so much on the price of bitcoin. Then the era of altcoins will begin.
Mery Gason

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:20:45 PM

Bitcoin continues to move forward on the road to scalability with the ever-growing implementation of SegWit, a technology that today has reached a record level and continues to grow.
faithofb

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:28:11 PM

As a matter of fact there is no coin or token that is not important the only opportunity bitcoin has is just that it is the most hype crypto current y and the first. Aside that nothing special.
arthur305

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:31:58 PM

I believe may be later in the future some altcoins can be assured important and bitcoin but definitely won't surpass it though.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: