Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:27:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Altcoin be as important as Bitcoin?  (Read 3781 times)
kidsrock

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:06:25 AM

I can't imagine a Cryptocurrency market where there is no altcoins and just Bitcoin. That's not possible imo. In that case it can't even be called Cryptocurrency market. I think Altcoins are here to stay. Most of them are trash btw. They are not useful and are for pure cash grab and pump&dump.

Then the name is not cryptocurrency, and there is no cryptocurrency market. Altcoin will be important as bitcoin because both bitcoin and altcoin are related and it's work together in the cryptocurrency. So the altcoin is important too, and with the altcoin, we can try to get as much bitcoin as we can by trade with bitcoin or usdt.
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
faadhilah

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:17:13 AM

Yes, of course everything is important both bitcoint and alcoint, because the coint is worthy of being calculated and has the potential to be made an investment, I think bitcoint and altcoint have the same features

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
sixexgames

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

One Social Network

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 03:37:01 AM

I think for day to day items like a cup of coffee... that's something Bitcoin might never be good at. So there should be a couple altcoins that fulfill that purpose. And of course there are platform coins like Ethereum which may end up being MORE important than Bitcoin in the future. So Bitcoin will always be important but there's room for plenty more players in the space.

leavolnhals

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:38:45 AM

In any ecosystem, be it in nature or business, there is always a competition. And most often than not, the best always rises to the top. And here in our crypto ecosystem, a competition do also exist. Between Bitcoin and Altcoin. We all very well known that bitcoin, being the first and most proven cryptocurrency already took the center stage in crypto market. Now that altcoins came into the picture, where does it really stands? What will be the selling point of altcoin that will eventually led the bitcoin enthusiasts to finally switch places?
I think it has the same level of importance. Because without such altcoins as ETH, EOS, ADA or NEO, the market will not be diversified and there are not many options for investors. Technically, bitcoin does not completely upgrade on anything, the altcoins are doing it instead of Bitcoin. So both of them have their own value.

yonjitsu

Activity: 476

www.daxico.com

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:09:10 AM

Depends on the type of altcoin we have in the market. Currently, ethereum is one of the alt coins with high market capitalization that's because it is utilized by most startups/projects that uses blockchain today. It's expected that ethereum will be a good successor of bitcoin, when time comes that bitcoin will not exists anymore.

tinystone26

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:36:04 AM

I don't think so, but still Altcoins and bitcoin for me is both important to make the economy and community grow just like how I invest to the both of them. And I think you will realized it's value when one of them are totally gone just like how we treat other people.

▶ ▶ T O K E N D A T A   |   UNLEASH THE POWER OF THE WORLD'S CRYPTO DATA   |   T O K E N D A T A ◄ ◄
GET WHITELISTED [ REGISTER NOW ]   ❖   WHITEPAPER   ❖   ANN THREAD   ❖
■  TWITTER  ■  LINKEDIN  ■  TELEGRAM  ■  FACEBOOK  ■  MEDIUM  ■  DISCORD  ■  REDDIT  ■
treatWy

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:41:33 AM

Of course but not all altcoins. There are altcoins that are intended to scam the people. There are altcoins that couldn't survive the storm in crypto place. There are altcoins that maintain its popularity and potential. The potential coins can be important as bitcoin to make this crypto market better.

▬▬ ●   P A R Q   ● ▬▬ A GREEN, SMART AND CONNECTED CITY PLATFORM
● ▬▬▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬ ● https://www.parqtoken.com ● ▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Mybitkoin7

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:43:52 AM

I believe that altcoins are very practical and convenient to use. But unfortunately altcoins will not replace bitcoin. Since Bitcoin is the leader, this is the first and best coin that will live forever.
LeetPoolsOP

Activity: 507

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:31:18 PM

Altcoins also have their own value. I think they cannot be compared to bitcoin. Each coin has its own value, goals and advantages. I think that each coin should be considered and analyzed separately.
ramahero01

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:38:05 PM

Altcoins also have their own value. I think they cannot be compared to bitcoin. Each coin has its own value, goals and advantages. I think that each coin should be considered and analyzed separately.
I agree with your opinion that Bitcoin and Altcoin have their own advantages, therefore I feel that these types of coins will be able to run together with their own exchange rates.
Inikoo

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:40:52 PM

I do not feel Altcoins (or at least, most of the Altcoins) would be competitors to Bitcoin. Not because they are worse, simply they are different, and so have their place in the market, besides Bitcoin.

nepeso

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:25:40 AM

In any ecosystem, be it in nature or business, there is always a competition. And most often than not, the best always rises to the top. And here in our crypto ecosystem, a competition do also exist. Between Bitcoin and Altcoin. We all very well known that bitcoin, being the first and most proven cryptocurrency already took the center stage in crypto market. Now that altcoins came into the picture, where does it really stands? What will be the selling point of altcoin that will eventually led the bitcoin enthusiasts to finally switch places?

I believe that they have already become a prerequisite for cryptography. Without them, the BTC is practically useless. Therefore, I believe that now it is necessary to allocate investments for the purchase of BTC and altcoins in approximately equal shares, both options have excellent potential for further growth.
clavirda

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:06:03 AM

Providing fast and profitable transactions, launching new ICOs, creating and successfully developing new ideas and technologies - today altcoins really have a lot of functions. I believe that today reliable altcoins are very important for cryptography, so they will develop steadily.
pixelvault

Activity: 97

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:19:17 AM

No
Niobeh

Activity: 275
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:20:26 AM

Providing fast and profitable transactions, launching new ICOs, creating and successfully developing new ideas and technologies - today altcoins really have a lot of functions. I believe that today reliable altcoins are very important for cryptography, so they will develop steadily.
Yes ,crypto is one of the biggest impact in cryptography because a lot of project was develop to go more .It's now the most demand coin like bitcoin and as far as I know it's also important because they can be able to gave opportunities with people .And for individuals they can support crypto towards as a replacement.

asepsetiawan1990

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:58:19 AM
Last edit: October 28, 2018, 10:35:31 PM by asepsetiawan1990

Altcoin has a lot of very good potential, proven by altcoin users increasing every year. I am sure there are many reasons that altcoin will be the best choice in the world of cryptocurrency.
Lake20
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:11:43 AM

Am yet to see any altcoin that is better than Btc for now but I believed that in the nearest future, we will an altcoin that will challenge Bitcoin. Time is coming when Bitcoin tech will be obsolete unless they continue to work on it for better flexibility and scalability.
Dim4ik

Activity: 661
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:33:30 AM

I believe that altcoins are only a tool for speculation. What the real use of they have no. For many altcoins even goods can not be bought while for bitcoin to buy some goods really
MontagueEugene

Activity: 152

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:47:27 PM

Yes, altcoin will be as important as bitcoin because coins like Paragon, Stellar and Ripple are totally great and they are coming up with excellent projects recently. Invest in them and do not regret.
michael23

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 06:04:07 PM

I think that eventually Bitcoin will still be the leader in the cryptocurrency market, but still there will be very strong competitors from altcoins. Something like Apple.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: