Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 08:30:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Altcoin be as important as Bitcoin?  (Read 3797 times)
various

Activity: 854
Merit: 267

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 08:31:53 AM

It is unthinkable that only bitcoin is important in crypto coins. Certainly some altcoins will be as important as bitcoin, and some may pass btc. Because as technology evolves, the technology of altcoins will develop.

Servantes

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:35:41 AM

Right now, the competition seems to be stronger between the different Altcoins, Bitcoin is unique in some ways. So to be exchanged as the main cryptocurrency, some Altcoin should show something very unique too.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
3lyntmy

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:43:15 AM

In any ecosystem, be it in nature or business, there is always a competition. And most often than not, the best always rises to the top. And here in our crypto ecosystem, a competition do also exist. Between Bitcoin and Altcoin. We all very well known that bitcoin, being the first and most proven cryptocurrency already took the center stage in crypto market. Now that altcoins came into the picture, where does it really stands? What will be the selling point of altcoin that will eventually led the bitcoin enthusiasts to finally switch places?

maybe i can give u an example, bitcoin = nokia, altcoin = samsung, sony, asus ...etc
so u get what i mean? LOL
elzjmirra

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:45:48 AM

Yes, in a very large community there will be very tight competition. And this is the same thing that happens in Cryptocurrency between Bitcoin and Altcoin. Altcoin has very good potential because they have Ethereum that is very popular like Bitcoin. So Altcoin is the same as Bitcoin because if Altcoin is good and grows fast, it can replace Bitcoin.
indriasyifa

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:46:57 AM

altcoin and Bitcoin have the same market, but there are differences, in some cases we see that altcoin is more specific in certain fields, compared to bitcoin. altcoin will be important for bitcoin in my opinion.

BITWINGS - Guaranteed worth $0.20
Minephone - First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/month (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
OzhogCoin

Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:07:26 AM

In any ecosystem, be it in nature or business, there is always a competition. And most often than not, the best always rises to the top. And here in our crypto ecosystem, a competition do also exist. Between Bitcoin and Altcoin. We all very well known that bitcoin, being the first and most proven cryptocurrency already took the center stage in crypto market. Now that altcoins came into the picture, where does it really stands? What will be the selling point of altcoin that will eventually led the bitcoin enthusiasts to finally switch places?
There are people who prefer to buy altcoins, not bitcoins, and for them altcoins are in the first place. I just think that if you want to get a quick profit, it is advisable to invest in altcoins, since Bitcoin is a stable coin and its price can remain at the same level for a long time.
OzhogCoin

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:18:08 AM

altcoin and Bitcoin have the same market, but there are differences, in some cases we see that altcoin is more specific in certain fields, compared to bitcoin. altcoin will be important for bitcoin in my opinion.
You are right, these two areas are equally important, and they are to some extent dependent on each other. Everyone chooses what they like best.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 10:18:36 AM

Altcoins are also like bitcoin, they are all currencies, they just have different value, every coin has its own potential and its own name, they have different kinds of potential every coin. So it is depend on a user of a coin on how they will give importance of what coin they will choose to invest or to trade.
drrekkty

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 10:23:00 AM

Definitely not. How can you estimate importance. In terms of market cap nobody beat bitcoin, but in terms of use cases ethereum is more important for me .
I don't even have btc and prefer eth
I Like Bitcoin
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 10:23:41 AM

Competition - it sounds very loud. I do not think that Bitcoin competes with alternative coins, since their price directly depends on the course of the Bitcoin price.

LinkinPrak

Activity: 155

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 10:29:33 AM

Competition in the world of technology is common, especially competition in the world of crypto currencies. Altcoin is as important as bitcoin because altcoin comes with functions and benefits that its users can certainly feel. Crypto currency competition continues because those who will win are those who always make innovations and improvements. Before there were many competitors, bitcoin was a crypto currency coin that had very important control. Now that interest has been shared with altcoin because there are limitations that cannot be done by bitcoin and can only be done by altcoin. Therefore, all have interests that are equally important and useful. Bitcoin users are now reduced because altcoin is more useful. This bitcoin user will leave bitcoin even more if indeed bitcoin can't display innovation and improvement anymore.
Nivia1st

Activity: 821

Volare.network

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 10:35:41 AM

I think it depends on the function and purpose. when viewed from all of that, it can be said that all altcoins are important because every altcoin that exists today has different functions and objectives.

Utuhikan

Activity: 630
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 10:36:59 AM

Altcoin and bitcoin are equally important, even some altcoins are more important than bitcoin because some altcoins are more technologically capable than bitcoin. I am sure this bitcoin and altcoin are still experiencing competition where there will be a turning point that will make a meaningful change. Later, there will come a sales turning point where all bitcoin users will move to altcoin. Bitcoin will be increasingly abandoned when the price continues to fluctuate and has no future certainty. Bitcoin is increasingly abandoned when it cannot face market competition. When bitcoin does not display innovation, it is certain that it is a sign that bitcoin is becoming increasingly left behind.

▔▔▔▔▔
akshayp

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 10:38:46 AM

I think, yes. Bitcoin is the king of Cryptocurrency. But every king required people or community to establish a better nation. So Bitcoin also needs other altcoins to build a cryptocurrency community. Because everyone doesn't like bitcoin features. The other altcoins can come with the different features and advantage where they can attract layman or those community who are in the oppose of Bitcoin.
According to me, there is no need to fork Bitcoin but yes we need altcoins who can change the economic inflation and models. The altcoin should have the power to knock the regular economic model. It should be the combination features like a fiat currency (USD or EUR) and Bitcoin (Decentralization and security).
alimarh

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 10:43:58 AM

I think for now bitcoin will always be on top because the crypto space is not yet matured enough, blockchain is still in it's early stage of development and it will take some time before some of these altcoin product will reach mass adoption, before any altcoin will be as important as bitcoin, it have to be reach to a point where a lot of people will be using it for it's utility.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
namcunguyen

Activity: 412

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:17:16 AM
Last edit: November 14, 2018, 11:35:08 AM by namcunguyen

Altcoins will be important as Bitcoin, but they will unsuccessful as Bitcoin. Because Bitcoin was the first cryptocurrency and Altcoins is too young to be as successful as Bitcoin.
cc80aa

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:23:26 AM

For my own observation,altcoin cannot scared bitcoin because altcoin is  token but bitcoin is coins but if will be happened what should be the problem is still can trade with it..the problem of the new token is long time will be post in exchanger
crzybilly

Activity: 703
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:28:48 AM

One day they would, but we will need to wait for several more years for this to happen, because of the market dominance of Bitcoin. When the price will increase and the dominance will be not so big, the altcoins won't depend on BTC anymore.
putrifranenda218

Activity: 69

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:32:24 AM

Altcoins are as important as Bitcoin, but they are unsuccessful as Bitcoin. Because Bitcoin was the first cryptocurrency and it gained a lot of effort without stopping it.

Altcoin which has great potential is as important as Bitcoin, but Altcoin is not potentially insignificant. besides the first Cryptocurrency, Bitcoin also always occupies the top position, it has the highest value. Of course Bitcoin is important for many people because it has a good future and can benefit many people.
jaywizzy

Activity: 510
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 11:34:16 AM

Smile! In the market of crypto everything is possible, is just that it will take a longer time for this to occur due to the fact that has been in existence for long and it has been recognized through out the world .

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄[/url (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: