Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:47:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Altcoin be as important as Bitcoin?  (Read 3781 times)
Gabah56

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:20:33 AM

really, bro. because with the existence of the altcoin we can be a lot of choices when we want to invest. Moreover, altcoin is great for short-term investments and bitcoin for long-term investments

_____VIMee_____
The VIMee Social Platform

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sadewa69

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:23:01 AM

yes of course altcoin is important. Altcoin is also included and registered in the crypto market, meaning that altcoin also participates in driving the circulation of crypto money on the market. even sometimes there are some people who prefer and trade altcoins than bitcoin because of limited capital.

Corsor

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:27:28 AM

Well bitcoin cant be there in its place if the altcoin is not there, its like depending on each other altcoins are depending in bitcoin and bitcoin are also depending in altcoins in some way it is a vice versa process
Arlette Foxsparkle

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:27:40 AM

In any ecosystem, be it in nature or business, there is always a competition. And most often than not, the best always rises to the top. And here in our crypto ecosystem, a competition do also exist. Between Bitcoin and Altcoin. We all very well known that bitcoin, being the first and most proven cryptocurrency already took the center stage in crypto market. Now that altcoins came into the picture, where does it really stands? What will be the selling point of altcoin that will eventually led the bitcoin enthusiasts to finally switch places?

You know what we cant predict it maybe bitcoin is not forever but as for now we all know that it is widely used as for today...  We cant deny it...  Bitcoin is really mother of all cryptos but maybe in he future altcoin will surpass the records of bitcoin...  We cant predict it but as a crypto users what ever happen in the market we should learn how to adopt changes and learn to go with the flow...
bxxkj

Activity: 132

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:33:27 AM

Altcoin is as important as Bitcoin. The huge cryptocurrency market is not made up of Bitcoin currency. It is made up of thousands of coins. No one can do it. Altcoin is very important. But with the development of the times, many altcoins will be eliminated.
Adeforever

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:36:20 AM

It is obvious that altcoins will be as important as bitcoin, as you can see, ethereum is ganing popularity like bitcoin. I know of a friend that since he had joined crypto, he has been trading on only ethereum and didn't trade bitcoin for ones and makes his money.
Suwycu

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:39:30 AM

In my opinion, you should not doubt the importance of altcoins, because they are as promising as bitcoin!

█ ▌   FABA  |  https://vc.fabainvest.com/   ▐ █   ICO-sale has started⚫══ POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING ══⚫
dizzy1996

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

MoonDeFi

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:44:34 AM

Because it is a last resort and it is more refined in its structure. But whether he is popular it is not known, time will tell

► MoonDefi ◄ ♦ Decentralised Protocol For Automated Liquidity ♦ ► MoonDefi ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit
Wysi

Activity: 1624
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:48:24 AM

I don't know about this but for me, altcoin is important because with the altcoin, I can try to increase my bitcoin amount and it means, I can make a lot of money if I have a lot of bitcoin. as long as the altcoin still exists in the cryptocurrency, I still considering the altcoin is important and I will still use the altcoin to trade to increase my bitcoin.

Altcoins are important and even I hold a good amount of different altcoins which has great potential and offers more features than bitcoin like quick transaction, lower transfer fee and etc but we need to eliminate those altcoins which have no future if you check there are more than 1400 altcoins a days. We need to choose wisely and differentiate between the good altcoins and shitcoins.

zulfi125

Activity: 1382
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:49:23 AM

Yes, some Altcons are very important but can't be make Bitcoin , Bitcoin cab't be defeated by any other altcoin.

fortelen

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:51:16 AM

In this blockchain ecosystem, every altocin has the chance to be as important as Bitcoin as long as they have good concepts and technology. Here, many altcoins offer the very interesting concepts that distinguish their self to the others. many altcoins with real products will be also potential to be more precious in crypto world, as the BTC.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
Maximillllian

Activity: 77

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 06:53:12 AM

Because it is a last resort and it is more refined in its structure. But whether he is popular it is not known, time will tell
A very good idea. I fully agree, but I tend to the fact that if bitcoin does not improve from a technical point of view, it will be forgotten and remembered only in history textbooks
Rika eparani

Activity: 110

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:57:25 AM

Of course yes, all coins are more hunted by the bounties and we can also buy them from the ico project that has prepared all the coins, but all the coins really need time on the exchange, bitcoin is more enjoyed by innovators because bitcoin will never die and always win over all coins
btccointalk

Activity: 336
Merit: 20

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:12:55 AM

In any ecosystem, be it in nature or business, there is always a competition. And most often than not, the best always rises to the top. And here in our crypto ecosystem, a competition do also exist. Between Bitcoin and Altcoin. We all very well known that bitcoin, being the first and most proven cryptocurrency already took the center stage in crypto market. Now that altcoins came into the picture, where does it really stands? What will be the selling point of altcoin that will eventually led the bitcoin enthusiasts to finally switch places?

It is already important for short term investment.

nekorakoeora

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 07:14:23 AM

altcoin thus making bitcoin getting stronger. without any altcoin that a great many who adopt the system of the bitcoin then surely bitcoin can never be as big as this. Perhaps today many altcoins are also good options for investment in addition to bitcoin and certainly has a good innovation.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:20:35 AM

In some ways, I think the altcoins are already more important than Bitcoin not in terms of their market share but for the fact that they are helping to engage more and more members of the general public and more businesses in the ideas of pushing blockchain technology forward. For the masses to get involved in crypto it needs to be as simple and transparent as possible and some of the alts will force that crossover to take place.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
pamsugas

Activity: 1092
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:23:38 AM

many valuable laymen or crypto are bitcoin, but in my opinion it's wrong because altcoins like ethereum and ripple are just as valuable just that altcoins are more volatile than bitcoin
RedzoneASE

Activity: 350

TRONscratch.com

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:27:13 AM

I think yes, altcoins although doesn't have the capability bitcoin have but as the market grows up we need the tools that the altcoins provided as. In terms of wallet and many platform that we could consider to be helpful in our daily life in cryptocurrency.

Milla Kross

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:34:21 AM

I think this will be shown only by time. While a direct competitor, I do not see Bitcoin. But there are good enough currencies on the market. To assume in the future replacement Bitcoin. I do not think so, in the near future, it will be.
lendahawkins

Activity: 238

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:38:32 AM

Im sure its possible and depends on how great the project and how much it can help people. If the project is really helpfull and the services is needed i believe it could become important, look at ethereum, i do think ethereum is the bedt altcoins that do important like bitcoin in cryptocurrency.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: