Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:05:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 165 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] | DUSK Network | Privacy-oriented blockchain for Digital Securities!  (Read 145628 times)
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:56:50 PM

on dusk network, all transaction is going to treated as private or end user are allow to choose? Anonymity will be big thing once regulation come in to play. Like the concept of Stealth address, Ring CT signature and anonymous network layer. 

isnt there too much privacy project out there ?  I dont think not many fancy private transaction, if so the other privacy coins would be doing well wunt they ?  example ETC vs ETH

Yes, there are many privacy coins and only a few will be used. Monero is the most well known.
Monero's originating from Bytecoin, and as far as I know it does not have the disadvantages and bugs of its predecessor. However, not the most used coin, right?

Monero is a fork of bytcoin but, now it's way ahead of bcn in terms of usage and use cases. It's best privacy coin out there

Actually, Monero is not private it was used to be.

Something like dusk network has a great chance about that. Because no chain is offering high level of privacy.

Why not, what is changed now?
Monero is a pretty solid project and is widely used in black markets. I don't think that anyone would be able to replace it so easily.
Monero has arrived first to the market and that gives it an advantage over the new ones. But there's always a chance for new projects with new improvements.

Despite the time of work and use, you can find people who have had problems in precious project, this is fact, and existing in any project, there is always room for improvement and for the competition, and anyone can lose or gain space in the market
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:49:55 PM

For how much time does the Adviser's tokens are locked.? Also, is there any ETA for the demo version to check.?
This would be great to know before investing.

I don't know if you'll ever see a demo, the fact is, you can deploy a security token or you can't. Usually this kind of platform have already parteships so I guess that you'll see a security token issued on DUSK as soon as they will be ready

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:53:05 PM

For how much time does the Adviser's tokens are locked.? Also, is there any ETA for the demo version to check.?

Im also cant find any information abou tokens allocation on their site or in whitepaper. And this thread on the 1st page. They must provide details about this  Huh
I hope Dusk Network team will be able to update their whitepaper, as we can see - there is lot of questions on which there is no answer - and this should be fixed.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2856
Merit: 605

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:03:43 PM

on dusk network, all transaction is going to treated as private or end user are allow to choose? Anonymity will be big thing once regulation come in to play. Like the concept of Stealth address, Ring CT signature and anonymous network layer. 

isnt there too much privacy project out there ?  I dont think not many fancy private transaction, if so the other privacy coins would be doing well wunt they ?  example ETC vs ETH

Yes, there are many privacy coins and only a few will be used. Monero is the most well known.
Monero's originating from Bytecoin, and as far as I know it does not have the disadvantages and bugs of its predecessor. However, not the most used coin, right?

Monero is a fork of bytcoin but, now it's way ahead of bcn in terms of usage and use cases. It's best privacy coin out there

Actually, Monero is not private it was used to be.

Something like dusk network has a great chance about that. Because no chain is offering high level of privacy.

Why not, what is changed now?
Monero is a pretty solid project and is widely used in black markets. I don't think that anyone would be able to replace it so easily.

you can't replace it easily. it's got popularity and brand recognition. but you can compete.
in fact it is not easy to replace monero but perhaps be a valid competitor, an alternative this i believe is within reach of this project...
cevap

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:07:15 PM

Im also cant find any information abou tokens allocation on their site or in whitepaper. And this thread on the 1st page. They must provide details about this  Huh
I hope Dusk Network team will be able to update their whitepaper, as we can see - there is lot of questions on which there is no answer - and this should be fixed.

They really should, as soon as possible. By not doing so, they lose potential investors and members of the community.

Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:02:04 PM

An up-tod-ate FAQ at their website would also be nice, so that nobody has to read through the whole wp.
 Smiley

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 03:48:33 AM

An up-tod-ate FAQ at their website would also be nice, so that nobody has to read through the whole wp.
 Smiley

maybe, video AMA can fix this ptoblem

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:22:07 AM

I don't know if you'll ever see a demo, the fact is, you can deploy a security token or you can't. Usually this kind of platform have already parteships so I guess that you'll see a security token issued on DUSK as soon as they will be ready

Agree they will start with the bare minimum, which i assume will be anonymous payments already and then add later on all the other fancy stuff described in the op.

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
DuskNetwork (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 474
Merit: 21

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:41:02 AM

They should make a video. If people here don't understand what DUSK will be it is a very bad sign.

Hello there King of alts we have released a series called "Dusk in a Nutshell" which explains the Dusk network.

Part 1; https://medium.com/dusk-network/dusk-in-a-nutshell-50b6e8a17c00

Part 2; https://medium.com/dusk-network/the-anonymous-network-layer-explained-ccb93fd222ca

Part 3; https://medium.com/dusk-network/sba-in-a-nutshell-67e5ae29489b

Jelle Pol from Dusk Network's Product & Business Dev team was invited to talk about the challenges around privacy in DLT and how Dusk Network is aiming to solve them. Footage from Bitcoin Wednesday, the largest and oldest crypto meet-up in the Netherlands. Thanks to Bitcoin Wednesday and ABN-AMRO for hosting.

Video: https://youtu.be/_GBbH4Jpw1g?t=30
DuskNetwork (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:43:06 AM

When the development is expected to start and we may be able to see the first commit on github?

Development has already started. GitHub will be updated whenever we make reach certain milestones in our development.
DuskNetwork (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:45:11 AM

what about unsold token? are they will burn it?
it helpful to reduce price drop after ICO to

We do not expect to have any unsold tokens.
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:52:24 AM

what about unsold token? are they will burn it?
it helpful to reduce price drop after ICO to

We do not expect to have any unsold tokens.

That's very ambitious. It's probably a good thing you think that way, but considering the market situation now, I think you should be prepared for all contingencies.

DuskNetwork (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:56:02 AM

Wait what? 50% of the tokens for advisors with 30% bonus? Where did you find this? That's a huge amount... But what does that even mean "with %30 bonus"? It's not like they would sell them to the advisors by giving them tokens.

This is extremely incorrect.
DuskNetwork (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:00:01 AM

I couldn't find anything on their website. I still don't get it, do they sell half of the tokens for strategic investors with 20% bonus and the other half to their advisors with 30% bonus?

The amount of tokens allocated to the team and advisors is 12.8% of the total supply.
DuskNetwork (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:02:57 AM

I hope the team will be able to clarify this aspect - very large bonuses can ruin the project as soon as the first listing will be appears.

There are no huge bonusses and of course the team and advisors will not receive any bonus, their allocation is 12.8% of the total supply.
DuskNetwork (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:04:21 AM

Somebody early was bringing up the matter of the tokens, is not clear indeed what is the role within the network. Can we assume is to access the services?

Our token can be compared to the function of Ethereum on the Ethereum blockchain.
DuskNetwork (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:06:58 AM

i am looking at sales dynamics. 50% token for advisers with 30% bonus and strategic investors with 20% bonus. is there any lockup periods for them so they wont dump in market as soon as hit exchange?

I am still not sure where are you getting these figures from. Icorating is giving me following:

Bonus Program

Investing Advisors: 30% bonus

Strategic Advisors: 20% bonus

Private Presale: 0% bonus

Token distribution    

50% - Token Sale

20% - Tech Development Fund

12% - Exchange Budget & Partner Ecosystem Development

12% - Marketing, PR, Conferences, Ambassador Program, Airdrop

6% - Advisors

This is stating that Advisors are getting 6%, I fully understand why someone would give such a bonus to an investing advisor though. These people know what they are investing into, unlike most ico flippers.

The tokens allocated to the team = 6.4% of the total supply.
The tokens allocated to the advisors = 6.4% of the total supply.
DuskNetwork (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:08:51 AM

They still didn't update the whitepaper? How are they planning to get any investors on board if potential investors don't have access to ICO details and other important information besides technical.

The reason for this is that the private sale is conducted privately. People who are interested can contact pledge@dusk.network. The details will be disclosed to those who are interested.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:10:22 AM

The tokens allocated to the team = 6.4% of the total supply.
The tokens allocated to the advisors = 6.4% of the total supply.

Can you give the girgt number of all tokens allocation? Do you have some tokens for mining after maiinet launch? And what bonus on pre-sale?
DuskNetwork (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:12:26 AM

In fact, the white paper should be updated in order to attract even more investors, not all ico have advisors, will the tokens be utility/service tokens?...

Our token will function just as Ethereum does on the Ethereum blockchain and is a utility token.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 165 »
  Print  

Jump to: