Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 11:57:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 136 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📡SCIENTIFICCOIN - BlockShow Oscar Winner🎓+ Invest in scientific discoveries 👓  (Read 65859 times)
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 11:58:46 AM

I can see that this project has a lot of potential being a crowdfunding platform for scientific discoveries. Projects with a focus on their own Blockchain, really brings something more to potential, has greater adherence, and guarantees us a continuous work with the Community.
Absolutely, but the project has to be worth doing all of the stuff you mentioned. Not only the idea, but the team should show that everything will be perfect.

Now we are very focused on the platforms' development and private sales. Things are going pretty well even if we expected some more investors... but this bearish market is not helping

Yes, last year was easier to find investors but I think that projects that can survive this market are going to come out reinforced for the future.
You are right, now is a difficult time. Only the best ICO projects will survive, I would like to hope that this scientific platform will be among the best.

It can be tricky for old investors to cut their losses and enter a new ico, also potential investors are only hearing about how cryptos fallen in recent months, so its not that easy to convince new people.

aveon

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:59:58 AM

Scientific field is really a good area to be involve with.
But, do they have partners from private institutions or companies that can help them fast track the developments?
I haven't seen one from their website. And also, I was expecting a longer whitepaper since this is scientifically-oriented project.
But, anyway for now, the wp is sufficient for knowing the basics of this coin.

it;s only the beginning. first you have to show something to get a partner.
Right, people are nowadays very attentive about something concerning their investing money into crypto projects. Previously, it was easier to find and ICO partnership.
zgrdyg

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 12:04:44 PM

But, do they have partners from private institutions or companies that can help them fast track the developments?
I haven't seen one from their website. And also, I was expecting a longer whitepaper since this is scientifically-oriented project.

Right, people are nowadays very attentive about something concerning their investing money into crypto projects. Previously, it was easier to find and ICO partnership.

Obviously its very understandable actually, %80 of icos were scam in this year(i think its more but.) so people are checking every detail and trying to get much more information than before about the project.

ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:49:36 PM

Obviously its very understandable actually, %80 of icos were scam in this year(i think its more but.) so people are checking every detail and trying to get much more information than before about the project.
Yeah, many ICO projects create only the appearance that they are doing something useful. At the beginning, price of the token can be high, but if the team does nothing, then the price falls and investors are at a loss. I hope this long-term project will have a slow but stable growth and the team will please us with good news.
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:55:56 PM

Yeah, many ICO projects create only the appearance that they are doing something useful. At the beginning, price of the token can be high, but if the team does nothing, then the price falls and investors are at a loss. I hope this long-term project will have a slow but stable growth and the team will please us with good news.

There were a lot of scam projects that is true. The Scientificoin team will not have an ICO though. The projects themselves will do ICOs but all of them use the same token.
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 01:17:57 PM

The technical strength of the SCIENTIFICCOIN team is excellent. The coin project as a whole is excellent. Investors need to wait patiently.

It could be as I surmise that this project will generate very good ROI to investors as long as they have the patience to wait until the platform is up and running. Imho.

Its really important to have a good team behind your project and you seem to have a lot professionals in their fields which is really important to get recognised form all other ICOs.

Absolutely true. The team is always the most important factor in a startup. It's good that they have experience and won some awards already.
the longer  time but gain the proyect cifientificts wonderfull

sometimes there are users or investors who are impatient. we must understand, because various platforms already have a roadmap and planned time. this platform team must work according to plan and of course the results are known according to the time set. SCIENTIFICCOIN has a great project concept, different from other platforms, and supported by an experienced team.

As this is the investors hub u should be more tolerant to these folks. They cook meal for u and badmouth ur enemies whom u abhor as u have no rigidity to withstand their attack. Nothing has remained secret about ur life events since the time I stepped in to carry out my investigation. I broke up the soil and pulled up the remnants of ur vivacious body.

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:03:27 PM

There are thousands of tokens and coins out there. But there is maybe 100 real product maybe not even 100. When i find something legit and promising like scientificcoin, i prefer to hold it hard.

tidtpro333

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:09:24 PM

How do you pay for the money you get from? I do not know about this clause hoping you understand. I want to know the minimum amount that I can invest in this project, this is the opportunity to invest in the SCIENTIFICCOIN project before it grows. It will make a big profit for the investors
beeelzebub

Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 02:46:19 PM

Actually this is what i think too.

Their other project didn't raised good amount of Money so i hope they have some good private investors right now.

batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:54:20 PM

Their other project didn't raised good amount of Money so i hope they have some good private investors right now.

I wish there will be an institution who willing to support this project therefore the idea can be implemented as soon as possible. Science is a very rare and prospective field to explore.
zgrdyg

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 04:01:53 PM

Do not under estimate the power of small investors my friend, if small investors believe the project no matter how high is the hard cap, there is no doubt that project reach to its hard cap and beyond. Maybe otc trades before token hits to exchanges.

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:41:51 PM

Do not under estimate the power of small investors my friend, if small investors believe the project no matter how high is the hard cap, there is no doubt that project reach to its hard cap and beyond. Maybe otc trades before token hits to exchanges.

Every project gets seed money from private investors or institutions. Projects without them mostly fail so small investors don't buy icos, doesn't have a good start.

aveon

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:54:55 PM

Every project gets seed money from private investors or institutions. Projects without them mostly fail so small investors don't buy icos, doesn't have a good start.
To start successfully, one obviously have to have good money for a significant investment. Otherwise, he/she is not able to earn or even to influence the market situation.
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:09:42 PM

To start successfully, one obviously have to have good money for a significant investment. Otherwise, he/she is not able to earn or even to influence the market situation.
Nowadays is difficult to find investors in crypto so almost every project needs some money from private investors.
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:31:20 PM

Nowadays is difficult to find investors in crypto so almost every project needs some money from private investors.

I really hope they will find some private investors to give them initial push. Its easier to promote ICO if you have some funds under the roof already.

sge99

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 07:59:20 PM

I really hope they will find some private investors to give them initial push. Its easier to promote ICO if you have some funds under the roof already.

Didn't they say something about meetings with Silicon Valley VC after winning this award in Las Vegas? Would like to know how chances are to get investments from there.

ParRus

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:12:41 PM

Didn't they say something about meetings with Silicon Valley VC after winning this award in Las Vegas? Would like to know how chances are to get investments from there.
This victory in Las Vegas is certainly a positive factor, but for the team does not need to relax, I want to say that they should continue to look for investors and interested persons.
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:16:13 PM

Yeah I think so too. they mentioned something along those lines. Knowledge and money from the valley would help immensely.
ParRus

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:25:05 PM

I found at YouTube channel scientificoin presentation by Dirk Reuter (Life Sciences Researcher and Data Scientist, Physicist& Co-founder)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGScStLD_rA
TimeTeller

Activity: 2744
Merit: 588

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:47:58 PM

Yeah I think so too. they mentioned something along those lines. Knowledge and money from the valley would help immensely.

They need to tap those private institutions as relying only from the community is not a guarantee to make this project successful.
Okay, given the fact that they can raise money also from small investors. But, they need to convince a lot of small investors that this project is really promising and will bring something into their lives.
Let's wait how this project unfolds. I'm curious what will they achieve 6 months, a year from now. Hope they are still alive.
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 136 »
  Print  

Jump to: