Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 10:18:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📡SCIENTIFICCOIN - BlockShow Oscar Winner🎓+ Invest in scientific discoveries 👓  (Read 65859 times)
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:58:38 PM

I think Switzerland is as good as any other country, definitely better than US or China in terms of crypto. Regulations are now pretty much everywhere...If not already implemented, then implementation in progress.

Isn't the switzerland is the vault of the world Smiley maybe they can become a center of icos.

How is the private sale going btw?

Currently, we don't have regulation issues: we are performing KYC for investors and our token is a utility.
When we will release our security token, we will also apply to security laws in selected countries.

So far, we have raised $250k

How much money do you need to collect? As I understand it, 250k is not enough. The second question is: will you release another type of a token that will serve to pay rewards to investors? (Of those 5% of fees are successful ICO on your platform.)

Hi, as I said before, we plan to raise $2-2.2M in this funding round. So far, we have covered 10% of the required sum.
By the in April we will release also the token to get dividends (we will fork the existing one)

The current round will last until February, right? So you have a couple of months left and December could be a good month for crypto.  Smiley

We all hope so that last year's bull run will follow this year also.

Well, we can hope. But this bear market made us more realistic. Now I'm checking projects with more detail.

Not jumping everything to hope some profit.

Me too, I check projects more in detail, but ... my money is bound in different coins, so I have to wait till the next bull run and cant take part on the promising new ICO's.
So I hope that I can grab some cheap SNcoin from ED.  Cheesy

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 03:46:40 AM

I think Switzerland is as good as any other country, definitely better than US or China in terms of crypto. Regulations are now pretty much everywhere...If not already implemented, then implementation in progress.

Isn't the switzerland is the vault of the world Smiley maybe they can become a center of icos.

Currently, we don't have regulation issues: we are performing KYC for investors and our token is a utility.
When we will release our security token, we will also apply to security laws in selected countries.

How much money do you need to collect? As I understand it, 250k is not enough. The second question is: will you release another type of a token that will serve to pay rewards to investors? (Of those 5% of fees are successful ICO on your platform.)

Hi, as I said before, we plan to raise $2-2.2M in this funding round. So far, we have covered 10% of the required sum.
By the in April we will release also the token to get dividends (we will fork the existing one)

The current round will last until February, right? So you have a couple of months left and December could be a good month for crypto.  Smiley

Well, we can hope. But this bear market made us more realistic. Now I'm checking projects with more detail.

Me too, I check projects more in detail, but ... my money is bound in different coins, so I have to wait till the next bull run and cant take part on the promising new ICO's.

another way to get profit from promising project. buy cheap token from DEX, many bounty hunter will sell their token in dex exchange

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:46:40 AM

Because they are not doing an ico and has very limited amount of bounties, probably it won't be possible to buy very cheap tokens from ed Smiley

But i can understand, my money is also bound in different coins. And can't move them.

maurobiasolo (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

http://scientificcoin.com/

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:54:22 AM

Our coin will be around for years, so you will have plenty of times to buy it in the future!

SCIENTIFICCOIN - platform for scientific projects with decentralized evaluation

TelegramFacebookTwitter ‖   PLATFORM   ‖ RedditMediumWhitepaper
viljy

Activity: 1750
Merit: 880

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:17:44 AM

The issue of dividends:
If prices are quoted in dollars during the ICO, then 5% of the collected amount will be in dollars? Or payments will be made in the currencies for which tokens will be sold (BTC, ETH and so on)?
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:24:51 AM

A year ago 250k usd raised is very normal yes but times are changing and this year we didn't see anything like last year.  also i think 250k usd from a Single investor is nice news.

True. The only problem that may arise is for what time his tokens will be freezed.? We dont want someone who just dumps everything for a penny profit.

Team's tokens are vested, investors' not
By the way, team members tokens will be frozen, as they do in other decent projects? I think it's additional incentive for the team not to be lazy an become more active.

Yes, our tokens will be vested for 1 year and then unvested over the following years
This is the case when everyone will be happy. I hope after a few years, ScientificCoin token price will be only grow, and team will get a decent payment for hard work.
No one can know how the crypto market will be in a few years as fast as it changes. So 1 year sounds like a long time to freeze tokens.

I think it's a standard practice - to freeze tokens of team members. I've seen many projects that are doing it. As for the period of time they are vested for, one year is still ok, crypto changes fast, that's true, but project development has to go on no matter what if they want to be successful.

the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:25:13 AM

The issue of dividends:
If prices are quoted in dollars during the ICO, then 5% of the collected amount will be in dollars? Or payments will be made in the currencies for which tokens will be sold (BTC, ETH and so on)?

yeah, that's a good question. how will dividends be paid? in which currency.

rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 08:35:22 AM

vesting period is very important in projects. it creates trust in investors and developers can hold on to project more. recently a project announced this vesting period and it pumped instantly.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:12:39 AM

vesting period is very important in projects. it creates trust in investors and developers can hold on to project more. recently a project announced this vesting period and it pumped instantly.

Every stratup will need  vesting period to avoid unfair profit sharing at the end. I guess the team already make such rules to make the clearness for all investors.
pynetx

Merit: 262

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:58:46 AM

Every stratup will need  vesting period to avoid unfair profit sharing at the end. I guess the team already make such rules to make the clearness for all investors.

You are right. It shows that the people linked with the project are being transparent to the investors.
levyashin

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:21:23 AM

The issue of dividends:

I thought they said it will be paid in eth or i assumed that it will be paid in eth, not really sure.

lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:37:11 AM

Moreover, locking up tokens for a period of time reduces the circulating supply and increases its demand across the market, thereby increasing its price. These  factors seems to attract most investors in crypto space. Imho.
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:50:03 AM

The issue of dividends:

Regarding dividends - maybe it's will be possible that by this money will be bought Scientificcoin tokens, at the exchanges at the current price?
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:10:04 AM

The issue of dividends:

Regarding dividends - maybe it's will be possible that by this money will be bought Scientificcoin tokens, at the exchanges at the current price?
I like that this project includes dividends,but I wanted to ask -is these dividends will  receive everything - or only the largest investors?
pynetx

Merit: 262

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:34:27 AM

The issue of dividends:

I like that this project includes dividends,but I wanted to ask -is these dividends will  receive everything - or only the largest investors?

Everyone who held the Scientificcoin tokens will receive the dividends.
levyashin

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:40:23 AM

So about the dividends, what will you do for the tokens on the exchanges.

Will you just blacklist that addresses or will the exchanges get the dividends which i think not fair.

maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:42:34 AM

The issue of dividends:

If you mean, buyback: it's no. At the moment, this is not in any plan.
Also, from my experience, this causes a useless pump and then a dump

turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:45:20 AM

I like that this project includes dividends,but I wanted to ask -is these dividends will  receive everything - or only the largest investors?

Everyone who held the Scientificcoin tokens will receive the dividends.
Yes it will work just like a Proof Of Stake right, everyone will get some rewards depending on their holding tokens amount.
maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:45:24 AM

So about the dividends, what will you do for the tokens on the exchanges.

Will you just blacklist that addresses or will the exchanges get the dividends which i think not fair.

Hi, we haven't still released an official statement. By the way, I'm not aware of any token sending dividends to exchanges.

maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:47:06 AM

The issue of dividends:

There will be 2 tokens: SNcoin-utility and SNcoin-dividends (a fork of the previous one). Verified holders of SNcoin-dividends will get the corresponding dividends.

Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »
  Print  

Jump to: