Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:56:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 136 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📡SCIENTIFICCOIN - BlockShow Oscar Winner🎓+ Invest in scientific discoveries 👓  (Read 65859 times)
hxmsam

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:43:44 AM

There will be an airdrop, and it's a great step for people to learn about the project and maybe they would like to know more about it.
Airdrop will be mandatory as of now that most of the people were like an airdrop as the marketing strategy of the project.
Do you happen to know when the airdrop will start? And who can take part in this? Are there any restrictions in this? Maybe there is a list of rules?
There is no airdrop planned at the moment. If you want to get some tokens for free, just create a profile at www.scientificcoin.io and perform some basic marketing tasks
Thanks, I did not know that they have such a function and you can get tokens almost for free. Now I can do some tasks and I can get tokens for free without buying them. Thanks, I will be registered.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Billi Di

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:56:43 AM

Will a person, using an army of bots, overestimate the ratings of his project and thus get money from you?
iwasneverhere

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:58:13 AM

Will a person, using an army of bots, overestimate the ratings of his project and thus get money from you?
I'm not sure about it but I wish they don't overestimate the ratings though as this project is a great project with a good developer.
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:10:33 AM

How to find out what further actions are planned for the team? The road map describes the main parts of the project development, but how do you know what exactly the developers are doing over what they are working on?
Nobody can answer thar exept the admin who has the direct link with the developers so if admin will not respond we will not know whats goibg on with this project.
Yes, i agree with you. No body can know about how far project can go. It depend on a lot of factors.
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:21:31 AM

How to find out what further actions are planned for the team? The road map describes the main parts of the project development, but how do you know what exactly the developers are doing over what they are working on?
Nobody can answer thar exept the admin who has the direct link with the developers so if admin will not respond we will not know whats goibg on with this project.
Yes, i agree with you. No body can know about how far project can go. It depend on a lot of factors.
As for me, when this project have good supporters and the more big whale have attract to, the more project go far.
Otsu

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:38:20 AM

I don't think so because as I have noticed, the manager of this thread is always active in answering some queries here. In fact as of now, he is online and probably later all your questions will be answered. I guess, we just need to wait a little bit of time and have patience sometimes.
GLEB12125

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:46:33 AM

How many projects are you going to add to your platform at the start?
maurobiasolo (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

http://scientificcoin.com/

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:48:29 AM

Hello,
well if you want you can visit us in Novosibirsk and talk with our developers. Or you can come to Las Vegas and talk with the dev team

SCIENTIFICCOIN - platform for scientific projects with decentralized evaluation

TelegramFacebookTwitter ‖   PLATFORM   ‖ RedditMediumWhitepaper
maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:49:17 AM

How many projects are you going to add to your platform at the start?

Do you mean how many projects we are going to list initially? Well, this is still unknown but we are scouting them with our partners.

ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:11:59 AM

When I knew about this project, I understood that this was what I needed. And when I found more about it, I understood that I would use and recommend to others.

well, this is good for the project and let's keep watching and helping the project to get more supporters and serious investors in the long run. Looking for more good outcome from this project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Decrypto

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 11:13:56 AM

So there will be no public ICO only private sales, are there some ICO pools that are already interested to invest in the project? I want to  be part of their community do know their perspective about this project.
HEvangelista

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:20:16 AM

I stumbled on this and see that it does have a good intention of making the cryptocurrency be the one for ensuring that projects can continue and scientific research will move on because of fund availability. So what would be the incentives investors might get if they decided to invest on this project? If I may ask.
camric09

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:27:28 AM

Hello,
well if you want you can visit us in Novosibirsk and talk with our developers. Or you can come to Las Vegas and talk with the dev team

Well, practically most of the investors can't go there personally, your response here is not helpful I guess? Maybe an active and knowledgeable community manager can answers all questions here easily.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:41:25 AM

I stumbled on this and see that it does have a good intention of making the cryptocurrency be the one for ensuring that projects can continue and scientific research will move on because of fund availability. So what would be the incentives investors might get if they decided to invest on this project? If I may ask.

Hello,
they will receive tokens of the projects. Based on the ICO terms, those tokens could represent a share in future profit of the company

maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:42:36 AM

Hello,

Well, practically most of the investors can't go there personally, your response here is not helpful I guess? Maybe an active and knowledgeable community manager can answers all questions here easily.

Sorry, but isn't what we are doing? Is there any information asked missing?
By the way, from next week, we will have an additional team member following up this thread

maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:44:34 AM

So there will be no public ICO only private sales, are there some ICO pools that are already interested to invest in the project? I want to  be part of their community do know their perspective about this project.

So far, we have dealt with private investors only. Still no requests from ICO pools.

Pervo

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:01:45 PM

Can I buy these CNcoins before February 2019? And if yes than what do I have to do?
maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:15:08 PM

Can I buy these CNcoins before February 2019? And if yes than what do I have to do?

yes, the private sale is ongoing. Just contact us privately (or through www.scientificcoin.com) and we will give you instructions.
Best

damniatx_

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:52:04 PM

could you tell us here what is the price of the tokens? And is there any minimum amount to buy tokens? Approximately how long will the sale last?
drygik

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:31:33 PM

So will it be like something worldwide or what? It says about some Academic Town in Russia. Will scientists from other countries be able to take a part in this project or is it just some local stuff?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 136 »
  Print  

Jump to: