Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:35:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📡SCIENTIFICCOIN - BlockShow Oscar Winner🎓+ Invest in scientific discoveries 👓  (Read 65859 times)
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:54:15 PM

Maybe this will be a revolution in blockchain technology.
Many users appreciate this project, and certainly many will invite new participants here.
I am sure this will be a developing project in the future.

We share the same confidence. In the next months, our team members will provide much more visibility to this project also in offline channels
Marketing is going to be an important part of the success of the project. A good campaign can make the difference between fail and successs.

Of course! As long as the team works harder in this project, anything is possible. Great efforts comes with great results. Smiley

Marketing without a product or with a bad product can never be successful so efforts should on the product side mostly, of course not to neglect marketing part:)

Quality always wins and it doesn't matter how much time and money you invest in marketing if your product is bad, I totally agree with you.

Then we can see quality is over quantity huh Smiley but i am underlining this again, a good product without a marketing effort backed up is going to fail %90.

Of course! Marketing is very important but they have to focus on delivering a solid platform first then afterwards put more efforts on marketing. Imho.

At this current stage, marketing is important because we have no working platform yet. It will be different after the project already running. At that point, we will need good platform instead of just marketing.
I think there will be no difficulty in finding projects ready to be launched on this platform, there are still many unexplored scientific areas.
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:00:19 PM

Any updates on the current status platform development? And also how was the private sale doing?  Smiley

I think Mauro has shared some information on how much they have sold so far a couple of pages ago. I also would like to know how the platform development is going on. Smiley
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:21:13 PM

Any updates on the current status platform development? And also how was the private sale doing?  Smiley

I think Mauro has shared some information on how much they have sold so far a couple of pages ago. I also would like to know how the platform development is going on. Smiley
In this theme community manager is very active, all updates about progress are always timely, in addition all questions have extended answers and it's great.
king_of_alts

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:25:15 PM

In this theme community manager is very active, all updates about progress are always timely, in addition all questions have extended answers and it's great.

yes, he often answers questions here and shares news which cannot be said about many other projects.
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:28:33 PM

I think after a bright victory in the Silicon Valley will be appear soon private large investors - who will want to get a piece of pie, and dev of course will report this.
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:33:22 PM

I think after a bright victory in the Silicon Valley will be appear soon private large investors - who will want to get a piece of pie, and dev of course will report this.

As far as I remember, one of the devs said that there were a bunch of investors interested in their project and that they expect more funding coming in in the next couple of months. If it's really like this, then everything is looking good.

aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:57:36 PM

Nice, got some SNCoin for filling in the first questionnaire on Monsterbrain  Smiley Thank you! Btw, where can I find the result?
The result of what, your questionnaire? It will go your email probably. btw, can u share the link?

Nice, I didn't know they had some sort of reward programs like that. I would also like a link, please Smiley

Here is it:
https://scientificcoin.com/monsterbrain

Wow, thanks for the link.

I will sure do it later when i have the time. By the way how many token is it giving for doing that questionnaire?

I got 8 tokens. Filling the questionnaire took some minutes but the reward is still much better than e.g. for signature campaign.

It is not much but still a good payment for just some minutes.

Some minutes? Who gives me my time back? What a stupid survey ...
You will get crazy while answering the questions, at least for a not native english speaker.
After filling out --> "Your answer was sent." Nothing more, no email, no instructions ...
Really a pity about my wasted time.
Is there some line where you need to specify the wallet? maybe you did not correctly answer some questions? why do some people write that they received 8 tokens?
The quiz contains some controversies and errors I would say. Generally, these are the tasks for elementary school.

I don't get the point of it though. why would they need this test?
Not sure, it's like to make sure you are not a robot, or like to separate smart people (scientificable))) from stupid ones)))
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:59:41 PM

Maybe this will be a revolution in blockchain technology.
Many users appreciate this project, and certainly many will invite new participants here.
I am sure this will be a developing project in the future.

We share the same confidence. In the next months, our team members will provide much more visibility to this project also in offline channels
Marketing is going to be an important part of the success of the project. A good campaign can make the difference between fail and successs.

Of course! As long as the team works harder in this project, anything is possible. Great efforts comes with great results. Smiley

Marketing without a product or with a bad product can never be successful so efforts should on the product side mostly, of course not to neglect marketing part:)

Quality always wins and it doesn't matter how much time and money you invest in marketing if your product is bad, I totally agree with you.
in addition to the quality and winning idea of ​​a project to be successful it need also good marketing ,no channel must be left out online or offline, the team is doing good by advertising in all possible ways...
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:10:10 PM

As far as I remember, one of the devs said that there were a bunch of investors interested in their project and that they expect more funding coming in in the next couple of months. If it's really like this, then everything is looking good.

Yes they were talking some investors even some in silicon wallet. But this kind of deals takes time.

I have utmost trust that they would raise enough money to run platform smoothly.

belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:55:20 PM

For exeução of the platform there is enough investment in fact, but still I think that can raise values to work with tranquility, independent of the unforeseen legal that come to arise
Dayattaufik

Activity: 602
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:50:24 PM

Is there an update to the development of the current status platform? And how private sales are done! and give an explanation of this change problem?
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 12:05:42 AM

Is there an update to the development of the current status platform? And how private sales are done! and give an explanation of this change problem?

i think not yet, if yes someone will share it here

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:33:06 AM

They sold 250k $ to their first investor as i remember. And trying to make some more agreement. But these things take time.

omwibya

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:47:16 AM

They sold 250k $ to their first investor as i remember. And trying to make some more agreement. But these things take time.

yeah, this project has barely started. we still have a long way to go.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:26:14 AM

The only investment I remember is the 250k one. They are in contact with other possible investors but I think they haven't closed yet any other deal.
king_of_alts

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:29:14 AM

The only investment I remember is the 250k one. They are in contact with other possible investors but I think they haven't closed yet any other deal.

Taht would  be more than 10% of the 2.2m USD they are looking for. If the market recovers in this last quarter of the year they will find more investors surely.
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:34:02 AM

Taht would  be more than 10% of the 2.2m USD they are looking for. If the market recovers in this last quarter of the year they will find more investors surely.

$250k is a good fund as start and it can be used to atttact more investors to come. Wish they will get the expected funds before the end of this year so in 2019 they can focus on the development only.
zgrdyg

Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 07:57:52 AM

$250k is a good fund as start and it can be used to atttact more investors to come. Wish they will get the expected funds before the end of this year so in 2019 they can focus on the development only.

250k usd just from an investor sounds promising for the future.With a momentum of recovery, they can easily close more deals.

maurobiasolo (OP)

Merit: 101

http://scientificcoin.com/

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:08:21 AM

We are glad to inform you that our team will present the Healthmonitor and  Scientificcoin projects at
IASTEM - 469th International Conference on Science Technology and Management (ICSTM) will be held on 4th - 5th October, 2018 at Seoul

http://iastem.org/Conference2018/SouthKorea/4/ICSTM/

SCIENTIFICCOIN - platform for scientific projects with decentralized evaluation

TelegramFacebookTwitter ‖   PLATFORM   ‖ RedditMediumWhitepaper
zgrdyg

Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 09:12:16 AM

2 projects in one conference! waiting for the updates from the conference for both projects. is the team ready for to rock the seoul?

Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »
  Print  

Jump to: