Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:41:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📡SCIENTIFICCOIN - BlockShow Oscar Winner🎓+ Invest in scientific discoveries 👓  (Read 65859 times)
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:37:59 AM

2 projects in one conference! waiting for the updates from the conference for both projects. is the team ready for to rock the seoul?

Korea is a good place for a conference about crypto. the Koreans seem to be one of the most crypto interested people.
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 09:48:38 AM

2 projects in one conference! waiting for the updates from the conference for both projects. is the team ready for to rock the seoul?

Korea is a good place for a conference about crypto. the Koreans seem to be one of the most crypto interested people.

Korean related project are mostly successful, so the people in there is very related to cryptoworld. Conference will be crowded for sure.

lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:23:05 AM

We are glad to inform you that our team will present the Healthmonitor and  Scientificcoin projects at
IASTEM - 469th International Conference on Science Technology and Management (ICSTM) will be held on 4th - 5th October, 2018 at Seoul

http://iastem.org/Conference2018/SouthKorea/4/ICSTM/

Great! Its a perfect event to present these two projects to an International community related to Science and Technology and a perfect opportunity to market these projects too. Good luck team! Smiley
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 12:48:01 PM

Seoul is a good place to get some investors and connections. I hope it serves your purposes well.

wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:06:59 PM

Korean related project are mostly successful, so the people in there is very related to cryptoworld. Conference will be crowded for sure.

That's an excellent opportunity to present both projects in Seoul. Hope we will get some updates after the conference.

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:33:04 PM

That's an excellent opportunity to present both projects in Seoul. Hope we will get some updates after the conference.

Well, they are updating us regularly so far, they will probably keep updating us after the conference too. I hope they use some media with updates Smiley

the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:06:05 PM

Well, they are updating us regularly so far, they will probably keep updating us after the conference too. I hope they use some media with updates Smiley

i hope they post videos. i hate to read articles, I want to see the feel of the conference too

shoha

Activity: 151

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:14:30 PM

the concept behind this project is very unique Theres a lot of project out there but this one really catched my eye at the first sight this project is the best I've ever seen. Personally on mine I have taken - it is a new step in the world of cryptocurrencies.
LastHiT

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:39:57 PM

the concept behind this project is very unique Theres a lot of project out there but this one really catched my eye at the first sight this project is the best I've ever seen. Personally on mine I have taken - it is a new step in the world of cryptocurrencies.

Not only it has unique concept but it also has sound fundamentals not found on any other project. Also, it has its own unique niche.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2856
Merit: 605

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:46:09 PM

Korea seems to me a great place for a conference about crypto i think they are people very interested in crypto, is an excellent opportunity to present the 2 projects, i look forward to the news and maybe even some videos...
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:59:14 PM

Korea seems to me a great place for a conference about crypto i think they are people very interested in crypto, is an excellent opportunity to present the 2 projects, i look forward to the news and maybe even some videos...

Yes, please videos ... I never understand why so many projects dont capture their events and put it online.
This is cheap advertizing and a video creates trust! I trust a project more, where I see a person speaking with its gestures and facial expressions.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:27:10 PM

Yes, please videos ... I never understand why so many projects dont capture their events and put it online.
This is cheap advertizing and a video creates trust! I trust a project more, where I see a person speaking with its gestures and facial expressions.
Many of the teams are the newbies in the field of advertizing and promoting, even in crypto. They hire underqualified guys to do that or do themselves...
wissy

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:37:28 PM

Many of the teams are the newbies in the field of advertizing and promoting, even in crypto. They hire underqualified guys to do that or do themselves...

There too many underqualified people in crypto, unfortunately.
As for videos, they should really make some short overviews of the event, people like these kind of stuff.

king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:35:21 PM

As for videos, they should really make some short overviews of the event, people like these kind of stuff.

Yeah, a summary or best of of the conference would make a good video. LEt people have a look at how these conferences are.
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:11:49 PM

We are glad to inform you that our team will present the Healthmonitor and  Scientificcoin projects at
IASTEM - 469th International Conference on Science Technology and Management (ICSTM) will be held on 4th - 5th October, 2018 at Seoul

Great! Its a perfect event to present these two projects to an International community related to Science and Technology and a perfect opportunity to market these projects too. Good luck team! Smiley
A great opportunity to present the project for Asian audience, Korea is a beautiful country that is interested in promoting science in general, I think they will highly appreciate these projects at this event.
wissy

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:12:48 PM

Not only it has unique concept but it also has sound fundamentals not found on any other project. Also, it has its own unique niche.

I don't think it's the only project that addresses scientific community, but it's the one that has a lot of potential.

loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:14:44 PM

We are glad to inform you that our team will present the Healthmonitor and  Scientificcoin projects at

A great opportunity to present the project for Asian audience, Korea is a beautiful country that is interested in promoting science in general, I think they will highly appreciate these projects at this event.
Korea is a very important country for crypto, so being part of a crypto event in their biggest city sounds like a good way of finding investors.
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:23:07 PM

Yeah, a summary or best of of the conference would make a good video. LEt people have a look at how these conferences are.
Wow, these guys are on top again! If there are Oscar nominations in Seoul, then I know in advance who will be the winner!  Lips sealed
I will follow update, and I wish good luck to ScientificCoin team.
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:40:12 PM

Presenting the 2 projects in the same event could cause them to eclipse each other by subtracting investors from one of the 2 projects.
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:48:22 PM

Presenting the 2 projects in the same event could cause them to eclipse each other by subtracting investors from one of the 2 projects.
Healthmonitor it's their first project, and I think what they came up with the idea of creating this scientific platform when they encountered difficulties creating the first project. ScientificCoin this is a more global project, I think so.
Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »
  Print  

Jump to: