Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:44:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📡SCIENTIFICCOIN - BlockShow Oscar Winner🎓+ Invest in scientific discoveries 👓  (Read 65859 times)
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:03:40 PM

So how about funding free electricity and fuel, something that will contribute society I bet there are many researcher around the world who needs funding.

Providers of electricity and fuel won't like this so i don't think we will see this in the near future
Yeah, such patents immediately buy up and do not give consent for the production of such engines, I don't think anything can change at least until the oil and gas reserves run out.
Most ideas that had this sense of ending up with major providers have had a questionable demise, we really do need the change and possibilities for such, but centralized power still reigns, unfortunately
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
maurobiasolo (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

http://scientificcoin.com/

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:05:44 PM

Are you guys going to attend a major blockchain conference or event? I'm really excited to see another Oscar like award or a recognition just like what you've won at Blockshow. Smiley
There is a list of at least three more events, including in the month of December as well, so I was presenting at the Blockshow where Scientificcoin was awarded, I hope many other news here

They are very active in this area. And i don't know if there are oscars in every blockshow but if there are, i hope they get more.

They have to be active in this area as they are not having an ICO.

We are constantly building our network/partnerships: in the coming weeks our CEO will be in Korea, Hong Kong, San Francisco and Las Vegas. In Europe, we will be in a couple of German fairs.

Nice to hear such news where CEO will travel around the world to spread the platform which will for sure boost the awareness from potential investors. Good luck with it!
it seems to me an excellent strategy that of the ceo travel around the world to raise awareness and publicize the project and look for new partnerships and new investors, i hope they will update us in real time on the progress achieved

There are not many other ways available. You need to meet people and to talk about the project to raise awareness. Social media and online exposure are not enough at this stage

I think this is true. You got to meet the right people at this stage. Crypto is not mainstream yet so you have to do selective marketing.
I agree, social media is very important for marketing an events are the main place where investors are looking for new projects.

The problem with social media advertising is that you are always on the verge of "spamming". ICOs are aggressively promoting on Twitter and Facebook and to stand the competition you must invest a lot in quality and visibility. In addition, returns are quite questionable.

SCIENTIFICCOIN - platform for scientific projects with decentralized evaluation

TelegramFacebookTwitter ‖   PLATFORM   ‖ RedditMediumWhitepaper
zgrdyg

Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 08:12:02 PM

Are you guys going to attend a major blockchain conference or event? I'm really excited to see another Oscar like award or a recognition just like what you've won at Blockshow. Smiley
There is a list of at least three more events, including in the month of December as well, so I was presenting at the Blockshow where Scientificcoin was awarded, I hope many other news here

They are very active in this area. And i don't know if there are oscars in every blockshow but if there are, i hope they get more.

We are constantly building our network/partnerships: in the coming weeks our CEO will be in Korea, Hong Kong, San Francisco and Las Vegas. In Europe, we will be in a couple of German fairs.

Nice to hear such news where CEO will travel around the world to spread the platform which will for sure boost the awareness from potential investors. Good luck with it!
it seems to me an excellent strategy that of the ceo travel around the world to raise awareness and publicize the project and look for new partnerships and new investors, i hope they will update us in real time on the progress achieved

There are not many other ways available. You need to meet people and to talk about the project to raise awareness. Social media and online exposure are not enough at this stage

I think this is true. You got to meet the right people at this stage. Crypto is not mainstream yet so you have to do selective marketing.
I agree, social media is very important for marketing an events are the main place where investors are looking for new projects.

The problem with social media advertising is that you are always on the verge of "spamming". ICOs are aggressively promoting on Twitter and Facebook and to stand the competition you must invest a lot in quality and visibility. In addition, returns are quite questionable.

I agree with the twitter and facebook advertisements but other social media platforms like reddit, medium or youtube videos are different that those two i think.

mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 08:36:56 PM

So how about funding free electricity and fuel, something that will contribute society I bet there are many researcher around the world who needs funding.

Providers of electricity and fuel won't like this so i don't think we will see this in the near future
Yeah, such patents immediately buy up and do not give consent for the production of such engines, I don't think anything can change at least until the oil and gas reserves run out.
low-cost electricity (solar panels, wind), fuel produced by organic waste, electrical machines are all scientific projects that bring our society towards to a greener future and should be funded, but the big companies that earn with the the sale of oil will certainly be contrary, i hope scientificcoin make their own choices based on the validity of the projects and not under the various pressures of the others
aveon

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:35:09 PM

low-cost electricity (solar panels, wind), fuel produced by organic waste, electrical machines are all scientific projects that bring our society towards to a greener future and should be funded, but the big companies that earn with the the sale of oil will certainly be contrary, i hope scientificcoin make their own choices based on the validity of the projects and not under the various pressures of the others
I hate that artificial containment of the technical development from different commercial whales. If not them, we would be living already on Mars...
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:17:51 PM

Yes it will be very interesting to see the different projects that will be available on the platform. I think the possibilities are huge. Oil and electricity are good exemples for possible projects, and there is many other. Impatient to see that.
LastHiT

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:23:16 PM

I understand that rapid advances in Science and Technology led to the creation of this essential project and this will surely have benefits for humankind. Smiley
rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 04:45:41 AM

They even can create a section for green projects, sustainability obsessed rich people can come to platform with advertisement like this:)

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:57:51 AM

I agree with the twitter and facebook advertisements but other social media platforms like reddit, medium or youtube videos are different that those two i think.

you are right; that's why we are raising additional funds. Quality marketing tends to be very expensive

beeelzebub

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 06:39:10 AM

Yes it will be very interesting to see the different projects that will be available on the platform. I think the possibilities are huge. Oil and electricity are good exemples for possible projects, and there is many other. Impatient to see that.

It will be whole difference thing to see projects on platform. Can't wait actually.

pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:55:23 AM

The team seems to work hard on partnerships, travel around the world to make new partnerships is a very good things I think. Especially for a project like scientificcoin, which will be very dependant of new partnerships.

I think they are on the right track and  will definitely gonna have great time on its fund raising along the way. Smiley

i'm just happy their previous project went so well that they're starting another.

If you mean HealthMonitor, then I think it's far from finished yet, but I believe the work on it is very active as well the work on scientificcoin.

I don't think it is far from finished. Last time i checked, they were installing some devices or they were about to start. Still, they are far from their device target but still, the product is ready.
Maybe they will need some time to legitimize and install these machines? is they planned to run them in airports and other public places?
They follow a roadmap, regardless of poor market conditions. Thus, this team shows that they are serious and hard-working guys!

Yes, they are working very hard and not following the crowd. They are using BOINC algorithm which makes them first project in the crypto world.

By the way, did they publish anything about the BOINC algorithm? I'd like to know more about it.

No, not yet. Someone from the team mentioned here a few days ago that they will publish more about it very soon.
sge99

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 08:24:59 AM

It will be whole difference thing to see projects on platform. Can't wait actually.

They have already numerous different projects on their platform. As I understood they are mainly from the research center in Novosibirsk.

beeelzebub

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 08:30:11 AM

They even can create a section for green projects, sustainability obsessed rich people can come to platform with advertisement like this:)

The possibilites are limitless. Science is a very broad subject. It involve many things. Even we can't think of it.

wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:41:51 AM

They have already numerous different projects on their platform. As I understood they are mainly from the research center in Novosibirsk.

I think they are partners with this and some more Russian research centers, but I hope that very soon they gonna partner up with some more institutions.

Igor Savchenko

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:54:46 AM

niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:49:31 AM

Energy is a very good start, but the posibilities are way higher.
Are there actually any plans already to do this?
lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:22:24 AM

I guess this platform will surely be embraced by Scientists and Innovators and will surely uplift their capability to innovate more as everyone of them will be given a fair chance to conduct a fundraising directly on this platform. I think it would be a big help to them.
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 10:33:40 AM

Energy is a very good start, but the posibilities are way higher.
Are there actually any plans already to do this?

i think not yet, if yes they will announce it here i think

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:57:22 AM

I think they need only one good project on their platform to be a success. If a project gets good funding on their platform that will cause every science project to try to be there.

maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:59:23 AM

I think they are partners with this and some more Russian research centers, but I hope that very soon they gonna partner up with some more institutions.

Yes, of course. Our main objective is to operate worldwide. Now we are mostly focused on Russia just because it's the place where we are located.

Pages: « 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »
  Print  

Jump to: