Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:06:13 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📡SCIENTIFICCOIN - BlockShow Oscar Winner🎓+ Invest in scientific discoveries 👓  (Read 65859 times)
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:00:29 AM

I think they need only one good project on their platform to be a success. If a project gets good funding on their platform that will cause every science project to try to be there.

You're right, one popular successful project is enough to attract many more. But they need to finish platform development first.

loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:56:12 AM

I think they need only one good project on their platform to be a success. If a project gets good funding on their platform that will cause every science project to try to be there.

You're right, one popular successful project is enough to attract many more. But they need to finish platform development first.
I agree, one succesful project will boost the interest on the platform.
SKAnime

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:01:22 PM

I think they need only one good project on their platform to be a success. If a project gets good funding on their platform that will cause every science project to try to be there.  Wink
guliverq

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:09:38 PM

Yes it will be very interesting to see the different projects that will be available on the platform. I think the possibilities are huge. Oil and electricity are good exemples for possible projects, and there is many other. Impatient to see that.

It will be whole difference thing to see projects on platform. Can't wait actually.

They have already numerous different projects on their platform. As I understood they are mainly from the research center in Novosibirsk.

I think they are partners with this and some more Russian research centers, but I hope that very soon they gonna partner up with some more institutions.

Yes, of course. Our main objective is to operate worldwide. Now we are mostly focused on Russia just because it's the place where we are located.

maurobiasolo (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

http://scientificcoin.com/

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:11:05 PM

I think they need only one good project on their platform to be a success. If a project gets good funding on their platform that will cause every science project to try to be there.  Wink

we already have some good ones, but need to finish the platform first

SCIENTIFICCOIN - platform for scientific projects with decentralized evaluation

TelegramFacebookTwitter ‖   PLATFORM   ‖ RedditMediumWhitepaper
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:32:42 PM

Yes it will be very interesting to see the different projects that will be available on the platform. I think the possibilities are huge. Oil and electricity are good exemples for possible projects, and there is many other. Impatient to see that.

It will be whole difference thing to see projects on platform. Can't wait actually.

They have already numerous different projects on their platform. As I understood they are mainly from the research center in Novosibirsk.

I think they are partners with this and some more Russian research centers, but I hope that very soon they gonna partner up with some more institutions.

Yes, of course. Our main objective is to operate worldwide. Now we are mostly focused on Russia just because it's the place where we are located.

Strategically is the right way to act, but naming counselors in different countries is always a good option. Although, after running the platform, expanding a good project like this is not complicated
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:45:57 PM

Are you going to develop the platform from scratch and by yourself or are you going to modify a template?
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:26:39 PM

I am really interested to see with which projects you will collaborate, i dont doubt we can see some impressive startups on your platform which could leave a mark in the science community.   

king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:34:08 PM

I am really interested to see with which projects you will collaborate, i dont doubt we can see some impressive startups on your platform which could leave a mark in the science community.   

I think they will reveal the projects as soon as the platform is ready. This will create some hype.
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:48:55 PM

At the moment, I think this project is the most promising one. I just hope it will remain the same at the later stages.
maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:57:12 PM

At the moment, I think this project is the most promising one. I just hope it will remain the same at the later stages.

Try to share your opinion with investors  Grin

loup

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:00:24 PM

I think they will reveal the projects as soon as the platform is ready. This will create some hype.
I also think that would be a good moment to publish news about it.
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:03:33 PM

I also think that would be a good moment to publish news about it.
I think you are right, the scientific community needs a similar platform, and the first successful project will make advertising as well as the first 5%.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2870
Merit: 605

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:46:02 PM

Energy is a very good start, but the posibilities are way higher.
Are there actually any plans already to do this?

i think not yet, if yes they will announce it here i think
there are already lots of valid projects already available with a promising future just hope to see soon somebody of them on the scientificcoin platform, waiting for announcements, news...
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:55:10 PM

there are already lots of valid projects already available with a promising future just hope to see soon somebody of them on the scientificcoin platform, waiting for announcements, news...
When the platform can successfully starts, I am sure that the best Universities will find out about it and will also want to promote their scientific work.
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:13:34 PM

When the platform can successfully starts, I am sure that the best Universities will find out about it and will also want to promote their scientific work.
The main thing is that these Universities offer useful ideas, but I think with time ScientificCoin platform will be able to sift and leave the best ones.
loup

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:55:29 PM

The main thing is that these Universities offer useful ideas, but I think with time ScientificCoin platform will be able to sift and leave the best ones.
Indeed this looks like a useful platform for universities, in fact I see dificult to attract other kind of projects at least at the begining.
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:26:44 PM

The team seems to work hard on partnerships, travel around the world to make new partnerships is a very good things I think. Especially for a project like scientificcoin, which will be very dependant of new partnerships.

I think they are on the right track and  will definitely gonna have great time on its fund raising along the way. Smiley

i'm just happy their previous project went so well that they're starting another.

Sometimes a project went so worse that they're starting another.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Jepli

Activity: 315

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:12:22 PM

Yeah all big things starts small and the platform only needs one successful project on its list and others will follow suit. Smiley

maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:55:15 AM

Next week, we are opening a company in the USA, Silicon Valley. This will allow us to partner with local players easily.

Pages: « 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »
  Print  

Jump to: