Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:02:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 237 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO] 🔥Neluns🔥 - New Generation Financial Ecosystem  (Read 159781 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
peetah

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:40:37 PM

developers are very optimistic about the passive income to 5000% per year! In order to develop such a passive income, you need to spend a lot of effort
You're wrong! Read more about the official white paper of the project, or find this information on the site! The project team gives an explanation of their words

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:41:37 PM

Hello to community members I wanted to ask about NLS tokens Is there something special of them or not and they one make the system work?
All the coins/tokens within platforms make them work, it is the main rule. As for NLS tokens, the  situation I a bit more interesting. You can get a source of passive income when you have a lot of tokens
The following info I have found on the web-site The NLS token is a security token, profits of the Neluns ecosystem are quarterly distributed to NLS token holders in proportion to the quantity of tokens held, but i did not catch it
In other words if you have tokens of the company you will receive 50% profits. Seems like the easiest way to earn money without efforts. Another good possibility to earn in the internet
As I see it you can exchange these tokens for fiat money. And funds can be instantly send on your credit card. The team cares about members and participants of their project
The idea is good and now it is clear for me. Hope everything you say is truth. And who know about distribution of the funds? You can give me the link and I will check it
it is not necessary at all, here is all the information you want. 80% - Ecosystem development; 3% - Personnel salaries; 10% - Marketing, 7% - Reserve fund, will be used to support NLS liquidity.
This information is very useful but could you describe me the term “Ecosystem development” what does it mean in general terms? The development of the platform is ok but what will be in ecosystem?
Let me send you the information from the web-site:” investment in the purchase and improvement of traditional banking software; development of our own software and ecosystem functionality; Neluns applications for Windows, macOS, Android, and iOS; investment in work and bank capital, cryptocurrency exchange, platform insurance (these funds will be used as a part of the activities of all elements of the Neluns ecosystem and provide additional operations).”
Thank you a lot, this is enough for me , now I understand much more than before. If the web-site provides a lot of good and useful information I will visit it and read. Thx and have a nice day!
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:45:03 PM

developers are very optimistic about the passive income to 5000% per year! In order to develop such a passive income, you need to spend a lot of effort
You're wrong! Read more about the official white paper of the project, or find this information on the site! The project team gives an explanation of their words
But I'm not saying that I'm not familiar with the content of the site and with the official data about the project, I wanted to convey that these are too big numbers!
peetah

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:48:53 PM

But I'm not saying that I'm not familiar with the content of the site and with the official data about the project, I wanted to convey that these are too big numbers!
You're wrong. There are projects that involve an even higher return on investment. Passive income in such projects can reach tens of thousands of percent per year!
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:53:02 PM

You're wrong. There are projects that involve an even higher return on investment. Passive income in such projects can reach tens of thousands of percent per year!
Excellent! But what is the catch of such projects? This is not possible, because it is too difficult to implement! Moreover, the credibility of such projects is very relative
peetah

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:57:22 PM

Excellent! But what is the catch of such projects? This is not possible, because it is too difficult to implement! Moreover, the credibility of such projects is very relative
Any similar project is an investment with an increased risk, this should not be forgotten. When it comes to projects that involve a high income - there is always the danger of remaining with nothing
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:01:38 PM

I raised this topic of interest, but I do not think that quno is a project with a risk for investments. There may be projects, the essence of which is that they create temporary economic systems. But Quno is not a similar project
peetah

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:06:03 PM

I raised this topic of interest, but I do not think that quno is a project with a risk for investments. There may be projects, the essence of which is that they create temporary economic systems. But Quno is not a similar project
I will not argue, and for the most part I agree with you. This project has a promising future and plans for development, which qualitatively distinguishes it from its competitors!
12coins

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:10:21 PM

When will the pre-sale begin? What is a passive income with such a high interest per year?
peetah

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:14:41 PM

When will the pre-sale begin? What is a passive income with such a high interest per year?
This information you can get by reading the official website of the project! I think that you can find a link to the forum
Altcoinalerts

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:05:49 AM

Neluns, the new face of cryptocurrency ecosystem.

http://altcoinalerts.com/neluns-the-new-face-of-cryptocurrency-ecosystem/
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:15:18 PM

The potential of this project is very high. Everything depends on reaction of developers and time of implementation of the project, of course.
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:21:08 PM

The potential of this project is very high. Everything depends on reaction of developers and time of implementation of the project, of course.
Problems with the use of cryptocurrencies are very serious for today. This platform is going to solve a lot of uncomfortable situations that can be faced in the nearest future.
boomertoo

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:22:11 PM

Hello, community! I have found this project accidentally and the main part seems good to me … Will such projects exist on the market together or there is a place only for one of them?
amanai

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:27:41 PM

Problems with the use of cryptocurrencies are very serious for today. This platform is going to solve a lot of uncomfortable situations that can be faced in the nearest future.
I suppose that in just two years cryptocurrencies will be accepted in all shops. And this project probably will become the main reasons of such a transition.
kk777

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:27:49 PM

Hello, community! I have found this project accidentally and the main part seems good to me … Will such projects exist on the market together or there is a place only for one of them?
Hello, nice question that interests me too. I want say that every single project uses its own tokens and these tokens give some advantages. And people will choose more convenient for them
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:33:43 PM

I suppose that in just two years cryptocurrencies will be accepted in all shops. And this project probably will become the main reasons of such a transition.
I totally agree with you that the world is under changes very fast but some changed are out of this reality. Hardly can fiat money can be replaced by cryptocurrencies. It sounds very ridiculous.
boomertoo

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:38:36 PM

Hello, nice question that interests me too. I want say that every single project uses its own tokens and these tokens give some advantages. And people will choose more convenient for them
As for me everything depends on funds raised during the ICO stage. More funds more convenient and, as a fact, more operations with the token
amanai

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:41:10 PM

I totally agree with you that the world is under changes very fast but some changed are out of this reality. Hardly can fiat money can be replaced by cryptocurrencies. It sounds very ridiculous.
I think that the replacement is still can be finished . The market has a lot of disadvantages that can be solved by cryptocurrencies
kk777

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:42:56 PM

As for me everything depends on funds raised during the ICO stage. More funds more convenient and, as a fact, more operations with the token
In that case we must not be afraid, because these project is almost finished the pre-sale stage and how we all can see this stage is going to be finished by pre-sale hard cap
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 237 »
  Print  

Jump to: