Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:53:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 237 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO] 🔥Neluns🔥 - New Generation Financial Ecosystem  (Read 159780 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
peetah

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:46:42 AM

I do not understand what a joke to integrate such a technology into a project that was not created for it. This takes a lot of effort and resources, and it also goes against the definition of the crypto currency
Why do you think so? This is a categorically incorrect statement that this technology is not suitable for the crypto-currency market and for crypto-currency areas
I think it's only your guesswork and romance! This let the crypto-currencies, unfortunately, this existence as a separate cluster of the economy
You're wrong. The economy is quite a complicated science, but at the same time I am sure that today's market can show its homogeneity, since the entire currency can be transferred and exchanged
The market of today shows us a fall, a very large recession of the crypto currency is caused by a huge number of factors
If the developers of crypto-currency projects each time told us how many plans are broken by the most experienced developers because of the changing situation on the market - we would have to sit in front of the monitors for 4 hours a day
I do not understand, do you deny that now the crypto-currency market demonstrates its extreme instability? This is quite obvious, if we evaluate by popular trader sites
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
guarino

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:52:35 AM

No, I agree with you that now bitcoin is falling and rising quite spontaneously, but I just do not want to know how much this affects the project team, since this would become an unnecessary information noise, in my opinion
peetah

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:57:18 AM

No, I agree with you that now bitcoin is falling and rising quite spontaneously, but I just do not want to know how much this affects the project team, since this would become an unnecessary information noise, in my opinion
You will not be able to draw any conclusions in this case, for example, it becomes impossible to predict a fall or rise in the price of the currency
bonksnp2

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:03:31 PM

I do not understand what a joke to integrate such a technology into a project that was not created for it. This takes a lot of effort and resources, and it also goes against the definition of the crypto currency
Why do you think so? This is a categorically incorrect statement that this technology is not suitable for the crypto-currency market and for crypto-currency areas
I think it's only your guesswork and romance! This let the crypto-currencies, unfortunately, this existence as a separate cluster of the economy
You're wrong. The economy is quite a complicated science, but at the same time I am sure that today's market can show its homogeneity, since the entire currency can be transferred and exchanged
The market of today shows us a fall, a very large recession of the crypto currency is caused by a huge number of factors
I consider this parameter to be important and agree with your opinion that informing is an important part of our business
peetah

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:07:55 PM

I consider this parameter to be important and agree with your opinion that informing is an important part of our business
Naturally! That is why information is part of the modern market and is very expensive! Someone tried to buy information?
guarino

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:10:45 PM

Naturally! That is why information is part of the modern market and is very expensive! Someone tried to buy information?
Yes, it's called pumping and information is often estimated to be much cheaper than how much money it will be able to bring! And this has long been known by examples from life
bonksnp2

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:15:45 PM

It can not be that information is so expensive. There is no such kind of information in the financial plan that could make investors millionaires
peetah

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:19:10 PM

It can not be that information is so expensive. There is no such kind of information in the financial plan that could make investors millionaires
I'm not going to convince you of anything, but the value of information is well described both in historical sources and in classical literature!
bonksnp2

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:25:09 PM

I'm not going to convince you of anything, but the value of information is well described both in historical sources and in classical literature!
I agree, I have repeatedly observed in the historical literature notes on the importance, for example, of intelligence. But where does the crypto-currency economy?
peetah

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:30:27 PM

I agree, I have repeatedly observed in the historical literature notes on the importance, for example, of intelligence. But where does the crypto-currency economy?
Everything is very simple. The fact is that when there is any large system, constant changes occur in its individual ends. If you know about these changes, you can either invest in something while it is still developing, or withdraw from any project, if it already loses its price.
guarino

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:35:18 PM

Everything is very simple. The fact is that when there is any large system, constant changes occur in its individual ends. If you know about these changes, you can either invest in something while it is still developing, or withdraw from any project, if it already loses its price.
Yes that's right. This is the only way to achieve maximum income on this basis! I respect your methods and believe that many people need to adhere to such a position
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:40:54 PM

In this case, if you are so interested in informatization, then why do not you read more about the technology of the SWIFT system?
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:41:20 PM

Good day to all the participant of the community! I want to start mining activity and see that this project will improve this type of activity, explain me more about it
peetah

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:44:16 PM

In this case, if you are so interested in informatization, then why do not you read more about the technology of the SWIFT system?
Is this the next level of integration of a traditional system into a project? In fact, I believe that this level is really very difficult for the crypto-currency market!
guarino

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:49:45 PM

What is this system? This is the level of information exchange, as far as I know, it is implemented for the banks of Europe?
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:51:22 PM

Good day to all the participant of the community! I want to start mining activity and see that this project will improve this type of activity, explain me more about it
I am sorry, but you have wrong ifromation, this project doesn't improve or affect mining direction, but if you need some infromation about it i will help you.
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:54:24 PM

SWIFT (Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication) - The Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication (SWIFT) provides a network that enables financial institutions worldwide to send and receive information about financial transactions in a secure, standardized, and reliable environment. SWIFT also sells software and services to financial institutions, much of it for use on the SWIFT Network, and ISO 9362. Business Identifier Codes (BICs, previously Bank Identifier Codes) are popularly known as "SWIFT codes". SEPA (Single Euro Payment Area) - This unique euro payment area establishes an integrated European market for payment instruments. The aim of SEPA is to ensure 15 that payments within Europe take place as simply and effectively as those within a single country.
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:56:25 PM

I am sorry, but you have wrong ifromation, this project doesn't improve or affect mining direction, but if you need some infromation about it i will help you.
Oh, sorry , i have not read this thread propperly. I will be more patient next time. Thank you for your offer to help it is very kind, this project have good community. Send me the link of the web-site for me to get more info
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:00:03 PM

Oh, sorry , i have not read this thread propperly. I will be more patient next time. Thank you for your offer to help it is very kind, this project have good community. Send me the link of the web-site for me to get more info
here you are, i am always ready to help https://neluns.io. You are right, participation in this coomunity elevates the spirit, because at first i knew not so much about project, but other members exlained me
peetah

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:03:34 PM

That is, in fact, it is a protocol for transferring encrypted data, which can be replaced by technologies that are already used in the crypto-currency industry
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 237 »
  Print  

Jump to: