Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:19:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 237 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO] 🔥Neluns🔥 - New Generation Financial Ecosystem  (Read 159781 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:09:44 PM

Hi everyone! I want to share my wonder with you. There are a lot of projects with the same idea, but this one makes me surprised. All the actions performed by the team are just to the point. Think that it will be a nice platform
Don`t know about steps, but pluses that will be given by this platform are really useful. Hope the platform will be launched earlier than it is described in the road map, because i know for sure that the team is able to do it.
Sounds really nice. I am confident that the platform will be launched in time without delays. I will took part in the bounty campaign to receive a lot of additional tokens. Who wants to participate too?

I didn’t hear about bounty campaign. Pls, give me the link to rules and terms of participation, I will be really glad. Thanks in advance.
Here you are. Follow the link to receive all the information you want to. I hope that you will get it, because some people had problems with the link
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4753775.0
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:14:48 PM

Hi everyone! I want to share my wonder with you. There are a lot of projects with the same idea, but this one makes me surprised. All the actions performed by the team are just to the point. Think that it will be a nice platform
Don`t know about steps, but pluses that will be given by this platform are really useful. Hope the platform will be launched earlier than it is described in the road map, because i know for sure that the team is able to do it.
Sounds really nice. I am confident that the platform will be launched in time without delays. I will took part in the bounty campaign to receive a lot of additional tokens. Who wants to participate too?

I didn’t hear about bounty campaign. Pls, give me the link to rules and terms of participation, I will be really glad. Thanks in advance.
Here you are. Follow the link to receive all the information you want to. I hope that you will get it, because some people had problems with the link

Thank you, the link was very informative and know I know enough about project to help to other members of community. I still have some questions, but it is enough for today, I think.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:35:05 PM

Thank you, the link was very informative and know I know enough about project to help to other members of community. I still have some questions, but it is enough for today, I think.
It is not good idea to help to other participants when you still have some questions. You should be familiar and know every single detail about the project (to have full picture in what you take part).
amanai

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:39:16 PM

It is not good idea to help to other participants when you still have some questions. You should be familiar and know every single detail about the project (to have full picture in what you take part).
May be you are right and it would be better to know full information about project and have full picture about the idea and crypto tendency in general
BTCFaucets

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:43:24 PM

May be you are right and it would be better to know full information about project and have full picture about the idea and crypto tendency in general
This direction is absolutely new in 21st century and hardly can anyone know everything about cryptocurrencies, blockchain and the topics directly or indirectly related to them.
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:50:34 PM

Do you think that in the end the project team will be able to open its own bank by including it in the traditional payment systems first, and then create its own system?
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:54:42 PM

Do you think that in the end the project team will be able to open its own bank by including it in the traditional payment systems first, and then create its own system?
I think it's almost impossible. To carry out this operation, a huge amount of finance is required, which should be directed to the development of the project
amanai

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:56:06 PM

This direction is absolutely new in 21st century and hardly can anyone know everything about cryptocurrencies, blockchain and the topics directly or indirectly related to them.
Problems with the use of cryptocurrencies are too urged for today. This platform is going to eliminate a lot of uncomfortable situations that can be face in the nearest future.
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:58:55 PM

I think it's almost impossible. To carry out this operation, a huge amount of finance is required, which should be directed to the development of the project
But the project team allocates 80% of all the funds received to improve its project! This is a very serious money!
peetah

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:03:06 PM

But the project team allocates 80% of all the funds received to improve its project! This is a very serious money!
I believe that in order to create your bank, and after - your payment system, you need a lot more financial resources!
12coins

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:07:48 PM

From what source did you get information that the project team is going to create your bank and payment system?
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:11:57 PM

From what source did you get information that the project team is going to create your bank and payment system?
This is indicated in the roadmap on the website: Obtaining a license for Neluns Bank, launching a payment service for converting cryptocurrencies and executing the transfer of funds to any part of the world, connecting Neluns Bank to Swift, start of Visa, MasterCard, American Express bankcard issuance
12coins

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:16:06 PM

This is indicated in the roadmap on the website: Obtaining a license for Neluns Bank, launching a payment service for converting cryptocurrencies and executing the transfer of funds to any part of the world, connecting Neluns Bank to Swift, start of Visa, MasterCard, American Express bankcard issuance
Thus, it says here that the payment service is launched to convert the crypto currency, but not the entire payment system!
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:20:09 PM

Thus, it says here that the payment service is launched to convert the crypto currency, but not the entire payment system!
Be careful! I just asked if the project on the basis of the newly opened bank could create its own payment system?
peetah

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:24:09 PM

But why does the project need its own payment system? After all, there are many other traditional and widespread systems!
12coins

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:28:25 PM

Be careful! I just asked if the project on the basis of the newly opened bank could create its own payment system?
Okay, I can see! I think it's too heavy and unreasonably expensive! Why reinvent the wheel if there are many prototypes to implement
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:32:23 PM

But why does the project need its own payment system? After all, there are many other traditional and widespread systems!
The matter is that the project is a service for transferring funds from the crypto-currency environment to the traditional currency. This creates a large load on the system as a whole, since it is not compatible with the rest of the payment systems.
peetah

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:36:28 PM

The matter is that the project is a service for transferring funds from the crypto-currency environment to the traditional currency. This creates a large load on the system as a whole, since it is not compatible with the rest of the payment systems.
Do you think it would be more reasonable to create your own payment system for the implementation of a quick money transfer service?
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:40:54 PM

Do you think it would be more reasonable to create your own payment system for the implementation of a quick money transfer service?
I think yes! Otherwise, each time you will have to face the inconvenience in overcoming the differences in the currency of the traditional market and the crypto currency
12coins

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:44:52 PM

Maybe it makes sense! But the fact is that to develop a separate platform for a payment system you need to spend a huge amount of resources!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 237 »
  Print  

Jump to: