Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:24:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 237 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO] 🔥Neluns🔥 - New Generation Financial Ecosystem  (Read 159777 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
guarino

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:48:15 AM

I know that recently have been started the presale. I want to know how long it will continue? Maybe I participate in it if I have enough money to make it. Project seems to me great.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bonksnp2

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:54:02 AM

I know that recently have been started the presale. I want to know how long it will continue? Maybe I participate in it if I have enough money to make it. Project seems to me great.
Well, you are right about the project. Presale will end in 10 days, so you need to hurry. I don’t think that you want to lose a chance to get a profitable bonus from developers. I hope you deserve it.
guarino

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:00:06 AM

Well, you are right about the project. Presale will end in 10 days, so you need to hurry. I don’t think that you want to lose a chance to get a profitable bonus from developers. I hope you deserve it.
Thank you for information. Well, I guess I need to visit their website or try to connect to developers as fast as I can. Presale is a great opportunity to get the highest profit.
amanai

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:02:58 AM

Hello, community! I have found this project accidentally and the concept seems good to me, but I have seen some projects that have almost the same idea… Will such projects exist on the market together or there is a place only for one of them?
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:08:14 AM

Hello, community! I have found this project accidentally and the concept seems good to me, but I have seen some projects that have almost the same idea… Will such projects exist on the market together or there is a place only for one of them?
Hello, nice question that disturbes me from time to time too. I want say that every single project uses its own tokens and these tokens give some advantages. And people will choose more convenient for them
amanai

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:11:03 AM

Hello, nice question that disturbes me from time to time too. I want say that every single project uses its own tokens and these tokens give some advantages. And people will choose more convenient for them
As for me everything depends on amount of funds raise during the ICO stage. More funds more convenient and, as a rule, more people making operations with the token
BTCFaucets

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:17:17 AM

As for me everything depends on amount of funds raise during the ICO stage. More funds more convenient and, as a rule, more people making operations with the token
In that case we should not be afraid, because these project is already on the pre-sale stage and how we all can see this stage is going to be finished by pre-sale hard cap
amanai

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:21:13 AM

In that case we should not be afraid, because these project is already on the pre-sale stage and how we all can see this stage is going to be finished by pre-sale hard cap
Amazing! Can you, please tell me how much Neluns has raised for the moment, maybe it will be enough to launch the platform sooner that it is stated in the road map?
BTCFaucets

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:30:23 AM

Amazing! Can you, please tell me how much Neluns has raised for the moment, maybe it will be enough to launch the platform sooner that it is stated in the road map?
Here you are - Raised 1,673,566 USD / 2,000,000 USD (Pre-Sale Hard Cap) And all this funds were raised in just few days, it is really fantastic result. Hard cap is closer than we think.
kalehon

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:33:21 AM

Hi guys do you have problem to join telegram group or it is just me? thanks for the info to everyone! project seems legit and very interesting to me
amanai

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:33:54 AM

Here you are - Raised 1,673,566 USD / 2,000,000 USD (Pre-Sale Hard Cap) And all this funds were raised in just few days, it is really fantastic result. Hard cap is closer than we think.
And as far as I remember Neluns uses its special NLS token that give a lot of advantages to the holder of the token or I may have mistaken and have wrong information?
BTCFaucets

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:38:20 AM

And as far as I remember Neluns uses its special NLS token that give a lot of advantages to the holder of the token or I may have mistaken and have wrong information?
You are right. NLS token gives a lot of pluses and the sweetest thing is passive income to those people who have bought these tokens. NLS tokenholder will receive 50% of profit dividends quarterly
amanai

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:42:56 AM

You are right. NLS token gives a lot of pluses and the sweetest thing is passive income to those people who have bought these tokens. NLS tokenholder will receive 50% of profit dividends quarterly
And don’t forget that Investments in Neluns are protected from price changes on the volatile cryptocurrency market. In other word you are in safety as an investor!
BTCFaucets

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:46:59 AM

And don’t forget that Investments in Neluns are protected from price changes on the volatile cryptocurrency market. In other word you are in safety as an investor!
In this case this project is the best for making investments. The existence of such a rule makes everything easier, I haven’t met something like that in other projects
milonite (OP)

Activity: 160

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:05:46 AM

Pre-Sale’s First 4 Days brought to our Company more than $1,6M. That’s a Success!!!

Don't miss your chance to become part of such a great project!

Tamrlan

Activity: 282
Merit: 113

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:09:55 AM

Hi guys do you have problem to join telegram group or it is just me? thanks for the info to everyone! project seems legit and very interesting to me
Hello, I don't have the slightest problem to join the telegram grub. Tell me what the problem is, what is the error or what? Who knows we can help you.
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:37:05 PM

I correctly understand that the project has been successfully successful in the market, it needs promotion, it was for this purpose that the bounties of the program were created for each project. Tell me, do I correctly interpret what is happening in this area?
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:43:02 PM

I correctly understand that the project has been successfully successful in the market, it needs promotion, it was for this purpose that the bounties of the program were created for each project. Tell me, do I correctly interpret what is happening in this area?

Yes, you are right, that's it. Projects create a marketing company to develop their project through the bounty program. Their essence lies in the fact that users are told in social networks and forums about the project and for this they will be awarded project tokens
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:52:16 PM

Yes, you are right, that's it. Projects create a marketing company to develop their project through the bounty program. Their essence lies in the fact that users are told in social networks and forums about the project and for this they will be awarded project tokens

That's exactly what I thought, it's fine. I'm interested in the following: if the project says that it allocates 1.250.000.000 tokens on the ICO, how do you determine how many tokens will be allocated to the bounty program?
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:57:12 PM

That's exactly what I thought, it's fine. I'm interested in the following: if the project says that it allocates 1.250.000.000 tokens on the ICO, how do you determine how many tokens will be allocated to the bounty program?

Usually projects write a percentage that will be allocated to the bounty program from the total number of all tokens. That is, you can calculate which number of tokens will receive the community for the promotion of the project on the network.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 237 »
  Print  

Jump to: