Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:33:07 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 237 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO] 🔥Neluns🔥 - New Generation Financial Ecosystem  (Read 159785 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
boomertoo

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:23:13 AM

The project is very attractive for investments! I believe that in the future it will be very successful among users! The project requires a lot of investment, since marketing requires a lot of money!

I agree with you, the project can become popular among athletes among people who follow him. This is the main guarantee of success. But this is only my point of view, which I adhere to. In sports, people lack transparency.

How long have you been following the project? I want to know how long the rest of the participants are watching the project and why they are doing it. This fact is very important for me as an analyst.

I only recently joined the project, because I was busy promoting another project. Are you really an analyst? IF yes, in which sphere?

I follow the development of projects and what is going on in the market in parallel, that is, how projects affect other projects, how users choose which project they should invest their money in, and which is not worth it
bonksnp2

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:26:50 AM

It is amazing! The site has a section with the events of the project, there is a record that Neluns will become a participant of the international festival Token FEST!
What's so surprising about this? I think I read that the organizers of this festival are the members of the Neluns project team along with the participants of other major venues!
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:27:59 AM

The project is very attractive for investments! I believe that in the future it will be very successful among users! The project requires a lot of investment, since marketing requires a lot of money!

I agree with you, the project can become popular among athletes among people who follow him. This is the main guarantee of success. But this is only my point of view, which I adhere to. In sports, people lack transparency.

How long have you been following the project? I want to know how long the rest of the participants are watching the project and why they are doing it. This fact is very important for me as an analyst.

I only recently joined the project, because I was busy promoting another project. Are you really an analyst? IF yes, in which sphere?

I follow the development of projects and what is going on in the market in parallel, that is, how projects affect other projects, how users choose which project they should invest their money in, and which is not worth it

I'm familiar with the people of your profession and I want to say that your work is quite complicated, because the market is changing almost every day, slowly, but changing and you have to follow it constantly, because the trends are changing.
12coins

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:31:41 AM

It is amazing! The site has a section with the events of the project, there is a record that Neluns will become a participant of the international festival Token FEST!
What's so surprising about this? I think I read that the organizers of this festival are the members of the Neluns project team along with the participants of other major venues!
I have never seen such information, although I have already read enough articles about this event. I think that the matter is in the approach. And also Token fest is held in Boston, right?
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:35:08 AM

Why create a similar project? I have nothing against the project, I'm wondering how this sphere develops and lives now, because in order to come to the market with new ideas, you have to be better
bonksnp2

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:37:15 AM

I have never seen such information, although I have already read enough articles about this event. I think that the matter is in the approach. And also Token fest is held in Boston, right?
This is absolutely true! September 13-14, 2018 Seaport World Trade Center Boston, MA. It's amazing how large a venue was chosen for the event!
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:39:50 AM

Why create a similar project? I have nothing against the project, I'm wondering how this sphere develops and lives now, because in order to come to the market with new ideas, you have to be better

I agree with you. The project solves the problem a little differently than other projects, competitors. It is because of this that the project is different from opponents, it has a chance to become a leader in its industry
guarino

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:42:34 AM

This is absolutely true! September 13-14, 2018 Seaport World Trade Center Boston, MA. It's amazing how large a venue was chosen for the event!
Participants of such a large festival are major projects that have been able to win the interest of the crypto-currency community. Such projects have a huge impact
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:44:14 AM

I agree with you. The project solves the problem a little differently than other projects, competitors. It is because of this that the project is different from opponents, it has a chance to become a leader in its industry

And what about the functioning of such projects now? What actions does he want to replace or change? I want to understand what will be the difference with competitors
12coins

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:47:02 AM

Participants of such a large festival are major projects that have been able to win the interest of the crypto-currency community. Such projects have a huge impact
In this case, it's not surprising that they could afford a much more presentable venue than the festival that Fintech organizes!
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:51:45 AM

And what about the functioning of such projects now? What actions does he want to replace or change? I want to understand what will be the difference with competitors

It's very simple, I'll write to you: it's an innovative financial ecosystem that combines a bank that works with fiat and crypto currency, cryptocurrency exchange and an insurance company
bonksnp2

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:54:54 AM

In this case, it's not surprising that they could afford a much more presentable venue than the festival that Fintech organizes!
You are wrong, 2ND ANNUAL FINTECH WEEK: NEW YORK 2018 also passes in Seaport World Trade Center Boston, MA. I think this is the right information, it appeared on the project site!
12coins

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:59:54 AM

You are wrong, 2ND ANNUAL FINTECH WEEK: NEW YORK 2018 also passes in Seaport World Trade Center Boston, MA. I think this is the right information, it appeared on the project site!
I was referring to another site where questions related to lending will be addressed. It turns out, on one platform will be two different events?
guarino

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:04:44 PM

I was referring to another site where questions related to lending will be addressed. It turns out, on one platform will be two different events?
That's right, on September 13 and 14 this year there will be events from different organizers. I think that these will be busy days, as a result of which it will be possible to talk about concluding significant contracts
12coins

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:09:48 PM

That's right, on September 13 and 14 this year there will be events from different organizers. I think that these will be busy days, as a result of which it will be possible to talk about concluding significant contracts
It would be very cool to find out about it as soon as the information appears on the net! It's going to happen soon enough, is not it? In what information source will the information appear?
guarino

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:15:30 PM

It would be very cool to find out about it as soon as the information appears on the net! It's going to happen soon enough, is not it? In what information source will the information appear?
It's hard to say about this right now. Site organizers can write about the event in their blog, social networks or other media!
bonksnp2

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:19:26 PM

This will be written on the Internet, you just need to use Google! It's not so hard to guess that social networks will also include sources of where the article is taken from!
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:25:14 PM

Very good, then finding the right information will not be difficult. I like festivals because they regularly inform about the latest events during the mass media service!
12coins

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:29:39 PM

Why does fintech organize its own site? I think that it would be possible to join forces or even better to speak on behalf of the co-organizer of Token fest
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:35:13 PM

Why does fintech organize its own site? I think that it would be possible to join forces or even better to speak on behalf of the co-organizer of Token fest
Fintech is a very large corporation that is a partner of the project. It is very reasonable for them to speak on one platform with their partners
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 237 »
  Print  

Jump to: