Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:51:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 [1490] 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509634 times)
cryptoexplorer

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 11:14:27 PM

To The BlackCoin Community:

I do apologise that I have been "sidetracked", i'm normally more controlled but I was caught unawares of the personal attacks and accusations against me. I am now exhausted at trying to get to the bottom of something that doesn't exist.

So, tomorrow, onwards and UPWARDS! I'll get back to business, supporting the BlackCoin cause (as I have done for many weeks) and focus my communications around Reddit, Twitter and BlackCoinTalk. Of course I will post some updates here too but i'll keep it minimal.

I've placed IconicExpert on ignore as what he has to say is irrelevant and serves only to make me lose focus. I will also place any of his friends/followers/supporters/shill accounts on ignore also as they are frankly one and the same and have the same agenda, whatever that is, which I quite frankly do not care about.

So, goodnight and let's get back to business tomorrow!

If you make any donations overnight, i'll catch up tomorrow!
http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/24si9s/i_will_match_your_pr_donations_to_5000_for_24/

Thanks for all that you do and keep up the good work!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
KingSchultz

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 11:15:59 PM

Join the Black Knights in their Quest!

www.reddit.com/r/blackoin

No pointless and endless arguments filling up page after page and thus missing the useful content!
 Reddit is community voted so you won't have to read through alot of useless and ego-driven arguments.

Aren't you tired of taking hours to read up only to find out there are another 50 pages with nonsense, while maybe 5 of those pages are actually worth reading?

Join now!   Smiley

Nice GFX  Cool
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 11:16:22 PM

"hurt thousands of people"

We have 1200+ adresses with 1+ BC Cheesy substract double and triple wallet addresses and we have about 800+ active users.
Rest keep money on echanges.

When investors in entering on PUMP or wave up this is RISK and GREED...
There is no innocence there... you entering at pump you need to know that you need to sell of fast elsewhere you will get burned look all
p&d patterns.

There are more wallets than that in total....
12000+ sry i missed "0"

Anyway price manipulation is normal in crypto but in long run those guys are selling off their shares
when smart whale will come you will see that they will lose money like those guys who were playing at ~9000sat
pump and new floor at 30 000 and they lost game...This is how real whales rapes such manipulators.

Look at any market DRK,LTC,Doge when market movers anre entering they are setuping new floor and manipulator losing game.

We have right to do what they want with their money you me Soepkip rat4 maarx... we can mainipulate also because we are risking loss too.
This is not win-win game.
Look  like BTC market is manipulated fake news price drops good news price up simple...

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
darcius

Activity: 41

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 11:17:56 PM

Stick a fork in Iconic, he's done. Never seen somebody even as unstable as him commit reputation suicide so quickly. Time to sell up your coins and move on mate.
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 11:19:31 PM

"hurt thousands of people"

We have 1200+ adresses with 1+ BC Cheesy substract double and triple wallet addresses and we have about 800+ active users.
Rest keep money on echanges.

When investors in entering on PUMP or wave up this is RISK and GREED...
There is no innocence there... you entering at pump you need to know that you need to sell of fast elsewhere you will get burned look all
p&d patterns.

There are more wallets than that in total....
12000+ sry i missed "0"

Anyway price manipulation is normal in crypto but in long run those guys are selling off their shares
when smart whale will come you will see that they will lose money like those guys who were playing at ~9000sat
pump and new floor at 30 000 and they lost game...This is how real whales rapes such manipulators.

Look at any market DRK,LTC,Doge when market movers anre entering they are setuping new floor and manipulator losing game.

We have right to do what they want with their money you me Soepkip rat4 maarx... we can mainipulate also because we are risking loss too.
This is not win-win game.
Look  like BTC market is manipulated fake news price drops good news price up simple...

When you accept that licking ass is a way of life, many other pieces fall into place, of course.

It doesn't apply to everyone though...
UdjinM6
Legendary

Activity: 1318
Merit: 1040

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2014, 11:19:59 PM

Well, at least we passed 30K replies here and we now 1.5 times larger than the doge thread.
We need 20K more to be the #1 so keep posting pls  Grin

DASH: XsV4GHVKGTjQFvwB7c6mYsGV3Mxf7iser6
kalenen

Activity: 404
Merit: 250

Beware

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 11:20:31 PM

IE you talk to much man. Prove what you have been accusing, answer those people man. You're making yourself look really bad and that's not helping & comforting the old & new investor.

Go on IconicExpert - PROVE IT! Just post SOMETHING, ANYTHING that makes it look like you didn't just dream all this whole thing up.

+1 Honestly by refusing to give any specifics, Iconic leaves neutral parties with a bad taste in their mouths. He says people can see for themselves, and what people are seeing is him ranting and sound completely delusional. He uses generalizations a lot..."everyone you talk to said they were holding", you've gotten "many pm's", there are "lots of fake accounts"...but no proof anywhere. Like it was mentioned, he is making bold accusations, but have to prove it to be true. Otherwise all he's doing is making himself look stupid and hurting the coin in the process too.

I mean say I wanted to falsely accuse IE of trying to bribe me or something. Wouldn't he (and the community) demand that *I* show him the proof? A screenshot of our chat, an email, whatever. And when I refuse, and instead ask HIM to prove that he didn't do it, wouldn't that just discredit me? This is what he's doing, and he just keeps going on and on about it. But still, all this time, he has produced nothing concrete.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence...

It`s really not that extraordinary. I wouldn`t be surprised if it is true, there seem to be no honour in the crypto world.
Something is indeed holding the coin back. I have never seen a coin with such buzz and the trend on exchanges doesn`t follow as it should   Undecided

IE is doing great things with this coin but either way i think he made a mistake presenting this info. It`s not like the devs would come clean and the atmosphere here stinks right now. I do have to give IE som cred for debating in a civilized  manner and not acting like kids like many others.

www.bitmexscam.com
3HU5qQsR9fw4ptqGrssyDPinoRTfWAckxq
mctaino

Activity: 686
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 11:21:01 PM

To The BlackCoin Community:

I do apologise that I have been "sidetracked", i'm normally more controlled but I was caught unawares of the personal attacks and accusations against me. I am now exhausted at trying to get to the bottom of something that doesn't exist.

So, tomorrow, onwards and UPWARDS! I'll get back to business, supporting the BlackCoin cause (as I have done for many weeks) and focus my communications around Reddit, Twitter and BlackCoinTalk. Of course I will post some updates here too but i'll keep it minimal.

I've placed IconicExpert on ignore as what he has to say is irrelevant and serves only to make me lose focus. I will also place any of his friends/followers/supporters/shill accounts on ignore also as they are frankly one and the same and have the same agenda, whatever that is, which I quite frankly do not care about.

So, goodnight and let's get back to business tomorrow!

If you make any donations overnight, i'll catch up tomorrow!
http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/24si9s/i_will_match_your_pr_donations_to_5000_for_24/

This is what happens when people go on a FUD campaign for personal gains, they get ignored.

I wish I could get my 1k Donation from the Press Release that never happened the way it was pitched to us
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 11:23:07 PM

Yes I wanted to do a public pump...not one behind closed doors that only benefit the few privy to be in the "room". I wanted to do a public pump. But for argument sake you are right. I am a bad man for wanting to do a pump. So the fact I wanted to do a public pump negates the fact the did do a private pump that hurt thousands of people?

Get your pom poms, lube, and get in line....

I did not support your PUMP - NOW I SEE WHY I AM ON YOUR LIST!!!!!

I do not believe that it gives the right image for the coin. BlackCoin is a $10m coin, to make it rise above shitcoin status means this coin cannot be PUMP and DUMP. So I am GLAD I did not support YOUR PUMP.

I want REAL investors for this coin. This is how we will surpass dogecoin and move towards litecoin.

IconicExpert - this coin is gonna have a hard time rising with you screwing up this thread every few days with your totally crazy and paranoid like conspiracy theories. This quicker you QUIT or just HOLD and let the community do the work, the better.

I not only did not support his pump but was, far and above, the most outspoken and acerbic critic of the idea... and yet, he did not included me in the list of accused...

Colin I don't know if you are part of "The Group" or part of the group that rushed to grab the land of "The Foundation". I know that you have an extraordinary interest if getting funds for this proposed "Foundation" for no reason at all (in the words of Soepkip, you guys -I include you, on assumption only- have been acting at the foundation from day one. So why would you need to the "The BlackCoin Foundation", when you effectively could have continued doing exactly what you propose to do under the foundation umbrella, just like you were doing before. Why? Sounded like a good idea at the time? Nobody came with the idea that perhaps it wouldn't be ethical that the destiny of the Coin would be in the hands of a few investors? Were you aware of the at least 5 Pumps and counting and the people involved in them? Are you now aware of who the proposed board of the proposed foundation are? (this seems to be changing like a game of musical chairs as we speak...) Are you aware that Soepkip admits to just being a modest miner who owns just over 100,000 BC and cashes in every once in a while "just to pay the rent"?

If I am correct in my deductions, you are included in IE's list because a buddy of yours (or The Group" if you are not part of it, has let him know that you are  indeed involved in the conspiracy. Since he has no permission to do so, IE will not reveal who the informer is... but I firmly believe that we will find out soon enough. He/she may have and deliver the proof you are so repeatedly asking for and pretending it didn't exist. If that's the case, you may find very hard to justify your position, your "generosity" and the repeated questioning. So why don't we start by you answering clearly those questions on the above paragraph? Oh and have I said that if you feel IE's has libeled you, it'll cost much less than $5k that you are so "generously" donating, to get his ass in a New York Court? You see, this may be the Wild West, but libel here is still a serious and punishable legal offense.

Just in case the idea hadn't crossed your mind...

There is no information for IconicExpert to post. Can I be bothered to burden myself with some loser on a public forum in a court 3,000 miles away? Can I be bothered with the hassle? Not really. I've got better things to do with my time.

But, i've personally put a lot of time and effort in to this coin. It's a travesty someone can try to destroy it just by typing up some accusation with absolutely no proof whatsoever to back it up.

The questions in the first paragraph, Colin...

Who were involved in the first 4 pumps? As far as I know there was a lot of Twitter pump, hype, paired with Radiostatic's pool.

The 5th pump was mostly Chinese.

Thank you maarx for, selectively, answering on Colin's name. But since you seem to be the guy who knows all about the proposed foundation (at least your are the one that has me more confused with the constant musical chairs) AND the "group of investors" that were going to be the Foundation-but-are-not-going-to-be-no-more, and that I understood were the ones behind those 5 pumps, including the "mostly Chinese" one, why don't you answer all of them? Is or was Colin one of the group?
Is he going to be a member of the board of the proposed foundation? Oh I know "99% of all these questions are going to be answered by the website" but I am more interested in the other 1% if you don't mind much. Is Soepkip now in or out? The Doge posted the only him and Rat4 from the devs team would be part of the Foundation, is that on still or off?

Please feel free to add anything beyond the strict answers that you may consider valuable.

Thanks!

No, I posed you a question. Who orchestrated the first 4 pumps? You seemed to know. All I know that Twitter guys were pushing it big @BTCWhale and whatnot. (though I do not, for a second believe they have a lot of btc)

Colin is not part of any Chinese group. He is an investor in BC and has been "buying on dips" and accumulating from about the start ( @ CryptoDabbler, Twitter )

He is not going to be a board member of the proposed foundation. Soepkip will be, rat4 won't- but will (likely) rather be an advisor.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
BEECoinfan

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 11:28:44 PM

I ask everyone whether you support me or not, to  carefully read and analyze my words without prejudice.

For a few weeks I have known about a coordinated effort to suppress the price of BC. I have hinted numerous times about this suppression, but I did not make it officially public because of the ramifications it would have on this community. I thought with the help of others I could stop or at the very least greatly diminish this suppression without letting the general public know, unfortunately we were unsuccessful.

veritasBS, colinfx, TheBlackDogeOfWallStreet, morituri13,  Soepkip, Gritt, and vizique and a few others are all responsible for manipulating the price of BlackCoin for several weeks.

Their  group owns roughly 10% of the total supply of BlackCoins. Apparently this is not enough for them and they want more.

I had no clue at the time any of this was occurring when I started promoting BC. If you look at my early posts before anyone really "knew" me, there were early attempts to stop me from promoting BC, why? Why would anyone want to stop  me from promoting BC? Because any extra buy pressure would interfere with what they are currently doing.

I formed my own group and combined we have over 6 million BC. I had to make sure there was a counter "force" to what they were doing. Our attempts to suck up their BC with minor pumps failed multiple times. So I backed the public pump which I felt would finally stop them. However, I did not anticipate the outrage from the community and I back away because I knew one day I might have to make this announcement and my credibility would need to remain intact.

Around that time I was contacted again by another smaller group that also figured out what was occurring. Their plan was to attack the multi-pool and slow them down. I did not condone this tactic because of the legal ramifications, so I declined to take part in it. However, I did use that opportunity to push news to attempt to break their walls, unfortunately I failed.

I finally realized the only way I could stop them if I organized an event so huge even their sell walls would not be able to hold up. At this time I already knew Seopkip was loosely involved but I had to give the impression I was not aware of anything, so I presented the idea to him knowing they would find some way to put it on hold. At first their was talks of funding it so I would not go to the community, but I knew that was BS. Their plan was to keep me waiting while they came up with a plan to take away from the Wall Street event. I knew my time was running out so I announced the Wall Street event before they could kill it.

Now please ask yourself these questions:

Why didn't they support the Wall Street event and try to kill it?
Why didn't they spam the CoinDesk article and get the news out?
Why haven't they sent out any press releases since the last release the community sent?
Why has their focus always been on the multi-pool?
Why did they announce their PR firm project around the same time as the CoinDesk news?
Why is Colinfx so willing  to match donations?  
Why didn't they make a big deal out of being added to Vault Of Statoshi?
Just look at all their promotional efforts, it revolves around the multi-pool.

Now you can believe me or you can think this is some lame attempt at a coup to take over, but please start asking yourself who has been dumping steadily all these weeks and why?

I  felt this was my last option because after today they would be unstoppable. I was faced with a hard decision to make. If I did not say anything people will continue to be ripped off. If I do say something my revelation might cause investors to lose faith in the coin. So I did not make this decision without giving it a lot of thought and time.

This is not a signal to start dumping coins! Do not start dumping your coins!
rat4 and maarx are not directly involved in this plot. rat4 is only interested in making BC awesome, and maarx didn't fully understand what was going on behind the scenes.

Now that everyone knows what is going on behind the scenes we can be proactive at putting an end to this fraud, there is no reason to dump. We know exactly who is behind the sell pressure and there are ways to stop it. I have a group of members who are active in this community and they are ready to hit the ground running. I promise everyone that if you follow the plan I am about to layout we will finally skyrocketing by the end of Summer.

1. rat4 denounces the group and pledges to support the community in whatever decision is made.
2. Soepkip and Gritt resigns from the official dev team.
3. Members of this community stop mining on the multi-pool immediately.
4. veritasBS, colinfx, TheBlackDogeOfWallStreet, morituri13,  Soepkip, Gritt, and vizique all agree to not dump further until 60 days from now. They provide us with their public addresses so we can monitor them.
5. The group refunds all the donations received for the PR firm bullsh!t
6. The community picks someone to be the spokesperson for the dev team. (It cannot be me because I hold too much BC). It has to be someone that does not have a substantial amount of BC, but have the experience to help rat4.

Let me make it clear there is no need to dump. There is demand for the coin and the fact they have been applying sell pressure proves it. If we put a stop to them we will be back on track to being the #1 coin. Throughout the day people will come forward to offer their services and help, we can build a stronger team. The fact I did not dump my coins should give you comfort that I still believe in BC. All we have to do is get rid of the rotten few that have been suppressing our growth and we will succeed.

TO ICONICEXPERT:

Hey mate, I have read your statement without prejudice and I find some holes in your argument.  This is my unbiased opinion as I have no relation to you or the foundation.  I was one of the first people to pre-order a black coin card and was both excited and enthusiastic about the idea.  I have bought black coin at pretty much ever increment from 1100-50,000 and sold and rebought my coins a few times based off what I saw as T/A.  (Pretty much the price went up too fast to sustain the growth so I took advantage of the situation as I saw it)  I also lost about 35,000 BC with Cryptorush and I am sure if you look through my post history you will see that, so I had some funds I needed to try and recoup!  I have modified the above quotes to shorten it for easier reading of the parts I have a problem with.

The problems I have with your statement are:

You accuse the foundation of price manipulation (down) but state you formed a group to manipulate the price (Up) either way artificial manipulation will not be able to sustain itself and the price should always return to the mean (The invisible hand, that is price discovery at work)

Knowing about a DDOS attack on the multipool would actually allow you to sell your Black coin knowing that their will be a drop in buy pressure as well as a temporary loss in faith allowing anybody with inside knowledge to capitalize on the situation.   I am not saying you did but this inside knowledge does not make it fair to the "little guys" of Black coin.

Next comes your Wall street take over.  I believe that any publicity in the "real" world would be beneficial to Black coin.  I have read just about every page in this thread (Yes I have a bit of time on my hands) and although I feel giving 1000 Black coin cards out would be good publicity, it also acts as publicity for your product (The black coin card)  Having supported the idea from the start and purchasing one for $20 US I am not sure it is the best use of community funds to purchase a 1000 to giveaway however I believe that the people supporting the idea with donations would say otherwise.  You stated that it is more of a media stunt and the girls do not need to know much because they have spec sheets to give away but you turned down the idea of posting in universities for "film experience for volunteer models/girls" stating you don't believe in free labour.  However that seems like maybe not the best use of community funds to pay 50 models if you could get possible more for a longer duration for free.

I would like know if you still plan on going a head with the Wall ST. takeover, and I am sure others would as well.  From what I read Sokeip did support the idea (maybe not financially but morally) and a private PR firm in my opinion would have been able to capitalize on the event creating a combined advertising super force for Black coin.

Lastly for your step by step plan:
1)I hope Rat4 ignores everything and just focuses on what he does best.... Making Black coin more Awesome!
2) Why should people who have been actively promoting black coin stop.... it doesn't make sense to make the promo team smaller
3)  THIS IS THE WORST IDEA, THE MULTIPOOL PROVIDES BUY SUPPORT AND HAS BEEN TRANSPARENT (I beg the mining community to not only keep this up but increase the miners, it only benefits holders of the coin)
4) They have as much right to day trade and profit as anybody else traders will always trade (not saying they are)
5) How do you know they are not hiring a PR firm; if everybody played nice we could be complimenting each others efforts!
6) Not sure the Dev team needs a spokesperson they just need to keep doing what they are doing see #1 on list!

Overall Traders will always trade and without VOLUME it also puts the coin at risk of decreased publicity and would be less likely to get more trading pairings long term as exchanges stop making money.  Bitcoin also and sill is going though stage of price volatility and it is considered the King of crypto.  Remember the run from $0.006 to $30 and back down to $1!  We have been growing steadily with a long term upward trend and I believe without more proof your post although posted with what I hope was good intentions will only damage your own reputation.  I have put a lot of thought and time in to my post and my only bias is that I am Very Pro Black Coin!

Just want to make sure this doesn't get lost before you get a chance to read it, as I did put a lot of thought and time into it!

I read it. I'm not sure if / what / how to reply. But yes. Shouldn't be buried Smiley

A well reasoned post. I am one of the named "conspirators". But all I do is work to promote the coin. There are many that work MUCH harder than me, I just try to do my part. Now am just going to get on with it as IE refuses to answer any of my questions.

Thanks guys, at least I know two people read it before it got buried!  Had a long time reading today to catch up from where I left off last night.

I would like to add to it that: Iconic when you cash in your black coin to pay for the promotion you are essentially pushing the price of black coin down.  While I understand that it is done to lock in the donation value and agree it is out of necessity not every downward sell is manipulation, nor is it necessarily the work of one person/organization.  You have stated that some wallets were able to mine over 500,000 BC in the beginning, these people took the risk that the coin would eventually be worth more then the time, electricity and equipment depreciation cost in the future.  Is it not reasonable to assume that instead of selling at 500Sat afterwards they waited and are slowly selling off their holdings at 30,000 Sat. As to gain as much as they could without crashing the market?

What investor would not be happy with 150 btc coin (or $60,000+ from 8 hours of mining)  without knowing the individuals personal circumstance that could be their equal to their wage for a couple years.  (unless they are from the Democratic republic of the Congo in which case it would be equivalent to 174 years worth of average wage)

Basically unless you have proof or your accusation neutral parties like myself see this as only harming black coin.  With black coins steady rise I do not think it is necessary to eliminate/fire everybody who has not only believed in the coin from day one/early days and discount the work they put in to make Black coin what it is today.

Please consider taking Rat4s advice to take a break, and then come back refreshed and finish and execute your promotion to the best of your ability.  It shouldn't matter how many promos are going the end goal is the same,  To make Black coin better!

acseric

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 11:36:41 PM

Yes I wanted to do a public pump...not one behind closed doors that only benefit the few privy to be in the "room". I wanted to do a public pump. But for argument sake you are right. I am a bad man for wanting to do a pump. So the fact I wanted to do a public pump negates the fact the did do a private pump that hurt thousands of people?

I do not believe that it gives the right image for the coin. BlackCoin is a $10m coin, to make it rise above shitcoin status means this coin cannot be PUMP and DUMP. So I am GLAD I did not support YOUR PUMP.

I want REAL investors for this coin. This is how we will surpass dogecoin and move towards litecoin.

IconicExpert - this coin is gonna have a hard time rising with you screwing up this thread every few days with your totally crazy and paranoid like conspiracy theories. This quicker you QUIT or just HOLD and let the community do the work, the better.

I not only did not support his pump but was, far and above, the most outspoken and acerbic critic of the idea... and yet, he did not included me in the list of accused...

Colin I don't know if you are part of "The Group" or part of the group that rushed to grab the land of "The Foundation". I know that you have an extraordinary interest if getting funds for this proposed "Foundation" for no reason at all (in the words of Soepkip, you guys -I include you, on assumption only- have been acting at the foundation from day one. So why would you need to the "The BlackCoin Foundation", when you effectively could have continued doing exactly what you propose to do under the foundation umbrella, just like you were doing before. Why? Sounded like a good idea at the time? Nobody came with the idea that perhaps it wouldn't be ethical that the destiny of the Coin would be in the hands of a few investors? Were you aware of the at least 5 Pumps and counting and the people involved in them? Are you now aware of who the proposed board of the proposed foundation are? (this seems to be changing like a game of musical chairs as we speak...) Are you aware that Soepkip admits to just being a modest miner who owns just over 100,000 BC and cashes in every once in a while "just to pay the rent"?

If I am correct in my deductions, you are included in IE's list because a buddy of yours (or The Group" if you are not part of it, has let him know that you are  indeed involved in the conspiracy. Since he has no permission to do so, IE will not reveal who the informer is... but I firmly believe that we will find out soon enough. He/she may have and deliver the proof you are so repeatedly asking for and pretending it didn't exist. If that's the case, you may find very hard to justify your position, your "generosity" and the repeated questioning. So why don't we start by you answering clearly those questions on the above paragraph? Oh and have I said that if you feel IE's has libeled you, it'll cost much less than $5k that you are so "generously" donating, to get his ass in a New York Court? You see, this may be the Wild West, but libel here is still a serious and punishable legal offense.

YAY!  Crazy Barabbas is back!!!
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 11:49:43 PM

There is no information for IconicExpert to post. Can I be bothered to burden myself with some loser on a public forum in a court 3,000 miles away? Can I be bothered with the hassle? Not really. I've got better things to do with my time.

But, i've personally put a lot of time and effort in to this coin. It's a travesty someone can try to destroy it just by typing up some accusation with absolutely no proof whatsoever to back it up.

Who were involved in the first 4 pumps? As far as I know there was a lot of Twitter pump, hype, paired with Radiostatic's pool.

Thank you maarx for, selectively, answering on Colin's name. But since you seem to be the guy who knows all about the proposed foundation (at least your are the one that has me more confused with the constant musical chairs) AND the "group of investors" that were going to be the Foundation-but-are-not-going-to-be-no-more, and that I understood were the ones behind those 5 pumps, including the "mostly Chinese" one, why don't you answer all of them? Is or was Colin one of the group?
Is he going to be a member of the board of the proposed foundation? Oh I know "99% of all these questions are going to be answered by the website" but I am more interested in the other 1% if you don't mind much. Is Soepkip now in or out? The Doge posted the only him and Rat4 from the devs team would be part of the Foundation, is that on still or off?

Please feel free to add anything beyond the strict answers that you may consider valuable.

Thanks!

No, I posed you a question. Who orchestrated the first 4 pumps? You seemed to know. All I know that Twitter guys were pushing it big @BTCWhale and whatnot. (though I do not, for a second believe they have a lot of btc)

Colin is not part of any Chinese group. He is an investor in BC and has been "buying on dips" and accumulating from about the start ( @ CryptoDabbler, Twitter )

He is not going to be a board member of the proposed foundation. Soepkip will be, rat4 won't- but will (likely) rather be an advisor.

Once again thanks . But you get me more and more confused with every new answer rather than the other way around. We may have a misunderstanding problem here. Let's start from the beginning: I read you telling IE that you were aware of at least 5 Pump and Dumps. I may have misunderstood but in the context of that answer, it seemed that those 5 had been orchestrated by "the group of investors" that were going to initially be "The Foundation". This was a group -is a group- of people on IRC (among other places) that you have corroborated in front of you, on IRC, approached IE to participate in one or more of those. I hope I am right so far in my understanding? There were not any Chinese group approaching IE in IRC, is that right? Nor any Twitter group pushing for IE, in front of you, on IRC, to join them, am I right?

I must admit I find it extraordinary that you know what Colin's investment style is even when he has admitted to being "terrible" at day trading, which implies he has day traded, to begin with, and know that he is accumulating buying on dips ("buying on dips" in cryptos, IS daytrading).

Couple more questions if I may, is The DOGE going to be a board member of the proposed foundation?

What are Soepkip's qualifications to be on the board?

thanks in advance.
virtualfaqs

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2014, 11:51:27 PM

Well, at least we passed 30K replies here and we now 1.5 times larger than the doge thread.
We need 20K more to be the #1 so keep posting pls  Grin

We are bigger then Dogecoin! Buy Buy Buy!  Grin

https://twitter.com/virtualfaqs
Looking for altcoin pump advice? Then follow me.
KingSchultz

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 11:52:37 PM

No pointless and endless arguments filling up page after page and thus missing the useful content!
 Reddit is community voted so you won't have to read through alot of useless and ego-driven arguments.

Aren't you tired of taking hours to read up only to find out there are another 50 pages with nonsense, while maybe 5 of those pages are actually worth reading?

Join now!   Smiley

Black moon  Cool
virtualfaqs

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2014, 11:54:12 PM

Join now!   Smiley

Black moon  Cool

Will this make a good Facebook cover pic? Is it sized correctly?

https://twitter.com/virtualfaqs
Looking for altcoin pump advice? Then follow me.
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 11:59:12 PM

If I am correct in my deductions, you are included in IE's list because a buddy of yours (or The Group" if you are not part of it, has let him know that you are  indeed involved in the conspiracy. Since he has no permission to do so, IE will not reveal who the informer is... but I firmly believe that we will find out soon enough. He/she may have and deliver the proof you are so repeatedly asking for and pretending it didn't exist. If that's the case, you may find very hard to justify your position, your "generosity" and the repeated questioning. So why don't we start by you answering clearly those questions on the above paragraph? Oh and have I said that if you feel IE's has libeled you, it'll cost much less than $5k that you are so "generously" donating, to get his ass in a New York Court? You see, this may be the Wild West, but libel here is still a serious and punishable legal offense.

Thanks!

Once again thanks . But you get me more and more confused with every new answer rather than the other way around. We may have a misunderstanding problem here. Let's start from the beginning: I read you telling IE that you were aware of at least 5 Pump and Dumps. I may have misunderstood but in the context of that answer, it seemed that those 5 had been orchestrated by "the group of investors" that were going to initially be "The Foundation". This was a group -is a group- of people on IRC (among other places) that you have corroborated in front of you, on IRC, approached IE to participate in one or more of those. I hope I and right so far in my understanding? There were not any Chinese group approaching IE in IRC, is that right? Nor any Twitter group pushing for IE, in front of you, on IRC, to join them, am I right?

I must admit I find it extraordinary that you know what Colin's investment style is even when he has admitted to being "terrible" at day trading, which implies he has day traded, to begin with, and know that he is accumulating buying on dips ("buying on dips" in cryptos, IS daytrading).

Couple more questions if I may, is The DOGE going to be a board member of the proposed foundation?

What are Soepkip's qualifications to be on the board?

thanks in advance.

I did not have "pre- pump- dump" knowledge on the 5 pumps. What I witnessed in the first 4 was Twitter going mental about it and "Twitter P'n'D guys" mentioning it.

When the 5th P'n'D was over, I received word that "the Chinese were finally going to sleep with their $$". Later I heard that two guys had been burned hard by pushing the coin over 80k. They had hoped it would break 100k and perhaps sustain. We all know it didn't.

This is not what "the group" orchestrated (for what that group did, I would refer by an earlier post by blade87- KNC Titan promo, Coinkite funding, 100k promo bounties for BCPool, proposal on PR). Nor do I condemn anyone for trying to push us over 80k, or 100k.

I know Colin's investment style because all he did was Tweet about it. See for yourself @CryptoDabbler Smiley

I do not know if The Doge is going to be on the board. Soepkip will be and has been around from the start - he has actually rallied this community and lifted us up big since the beginning - and the foundation, in essence, does not do anything more than we have already done. Collect Blackcoins for bounties and community projects.

We have outgrown this topic, as to say.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 12:20:40 AM

Join now!   Smiley

Black moon  Cool

sick pic

Jabulon

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2014, 12:36:46 AM

Hey sorry if this is off-topic but, anybody want an umbrella?

Very nice, I want. How do I get one?

Here, sure thing. They were introduced as part of a promotion, but will surely continue to be available after that peters out. I'm ordering a large quantity. Here you can get all the deets: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469640.msg6522278#msg6522278

FYI - update: I have spoken with the vendor who let me know that the silkscreen logo-print is not the only option. There is a superior heat-transfer option which would actually capture the gradient on the black face of the logo. Depending on costs, I may go with that one. I'm awaiting more info and samples. In any case they will be great, and the main point was to have some fun and get these bad-boys out in public lol.

Visit NightBark Music, home of the BlackCoin Music Video! https://www.youtube.com/user/nightbarkmusic
stryknyne666

Activity: 43

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 12:43:42 AM

The Group Behind The Daily Dumping
veritasBS, colinfx, TheBlackDogeOfWallStreet, morituri13,  Soepkip, Gritt, and vizique

What I am about to write will without a doubt cause a rift within our community , but I feel this is something I must do to protect the investment of innocent people who believe in BlackCoin. I ask everyone whether you support me or not, to  carefully read and analyze my words without prejudice.

When I first started to participate in this community I was enthusiastic to be part of a community that is inspiring and full with enthusiasm. If you look at my earlier posts from March and early April and compare them to my most recent posts you can clearly see a stark difference. Some people have been wondering if my "ego" has gotten out of control, or if something else is at play.

For a few weeks I have known about a coordinated effort to suppress the price of BC. I have hinted numerous times about this suppression, but I did not make it officially public because of the ramifications it would have on this community. I thought with the help of others I could stop or at the very least greatly diminish this suppression without letting the general public know, unfortunately we were unsuccessful.

veritasBS, colinfx, TheBlackDogeOfWallStreet, morituri13,  Soepkip, Gritt, and vizique and a few others are all responsible for manipulating the price of BlackCoin for several weeks.

Their  group owns roughly 10% of the total supply of BlackCoins. Apparently this is not enough for them and they want more. They decided since they cannot mine BC anymore they would use their supply of coins to keep the price down and buy coins from people cashing out. With the volume we previously had and other factors, this would have been a very slow process. So they came up with the idea of the multi-pool. They would trick everyone into thinking the multi-pool would help stabilize the price of BC, but instead they were using the multi-pool to obtain significant amounts of BC while using their supply to keep the price down. They were able to "dump" their coins, and use the multi-pool to buy more without a loss. Why do you think so much focus is on the multi-pool? The multi-pool is the key to their plan working, and the plan worked flawlessly until I came into the picture.

I had no clue at the time any of this was occurring when I started promoting BC. If you look at my early posts before anyone really "knew" me, there were early attempts to stop me from promoting BC, why? Why would anyone want to stop  me from promoting BC? Because any extra buy pressure would interfere with what they are currently doing.

I quickly became a thorn in their side because any extra attention I brought to BC interfered with their sell walls and that was a problem for them. So at every step they have been there to stop me from promoting BC. I started getting suspicious after the second press release but I assumed it was just "jealousy". I didn't become aware of this plan until after I announced the BlackCoin card. I was contacted by someone in their inner circle who was "pissed" about some issue they had, so he "snitched". He gave me just enough information to start putting everything together. My attitude changed from that day because I realized we could have been trading well above the price at the time if it wasn't for them.

So I went on the offensive and started making announcements everyday to keep the buy pressure up. I formed my own group and combined we have over 6 million BC. I had to make sure there was a counter "force" to what they were doing. Our attempts to suck up their BC with minor pumps failed multiple times. So I backed the public pump which I felt would finally stop them. However, I did not anticipate the outrage from the community and I back away because I knew one day I might have to make this announcement and my credibility would need to remain intact.

Around that time I was contacted again by another smaller group that also figured out what was occurring. Their plan was to attack the multi-pool and slow them down. I did not condone this tactic because of the legal ramifications, so I declined to take part in it. However, I did use that opportunity to push news to attempt to break their walls, unfortunately I failed.

I finally realized the only way I could stop them if I organized an event so huge even their sell walls would not be able to hold up. At this time I already knew Seopkip was loosely involved but I had to give the impression I was not aware of anything, so I presented the idea to him knowing they would find some way to put it on hold. At first their was talks of funding it so I would not go to the community, but I knew that was BS. Their plan was to keep me waiting while they came up with a plan to take away from the Wall Street event. I knew my time was running out so I announced the Wall Street event before they could kill it.

What did they do? They sent Gritt to post that comment on the article to take away some steam. Then they started to slowly organize a campaign against me to finally kill my efforts. When the CoinDesk article went live on Friday they decided to announce the PR firm campaign. That night it wasn't the CoinDesk article that made the price go up, it was them. I knew they were letting the price go up to make it seem their PR firm announcement was causing "excitement". So I took credit for the price increase to take away some of the "effectiveness" of their plan. That really pissed them off because they wanted to convince the community the PR idea was having a positive effect.

The PR firm is complete bullsh!t. They created the PR firm stunt to take donations away from Wall Street. They knew the community would want to support both ideas and the funds will be split. They also knew I would ask questions, and that would be their signal to attack me. They made it seem I was "jealous" and wanted "attention". Their plan is to slow the news down, and they will tell everyone the PR firm is working on ideas and it will take time to see results. This is just a stall tactic while they continue to accumulate cheap BC.

They noticed I was still getting donations so Colinfx came up with his "match your donation" campaign to take away any remaining attention from Wall Street. Haven't you noticed how much they have posting and spamming lately? Notice how they want everyone to go to Reddit and BlackCoinTalk? If you look before Friday they rarely posted in this forum. It is their way to hijack the "message".

Now please ask yourself these questions:

Why didn't they support the Wall Street event and try to kill it?
Why didn't they spam the CoinDesk article and get the news out?
Why haven't they sent out any press releases since the last release the community sent?
Why has their focus always been on the multi-pool?
Why did they announce their PR firm project around the same time as the CoinDesk news?
Why is Colinfx so willing  to match donations?  
Why didn't they make a big deal out of being added to Vault Of Statoshi?
Just look at all their promotional efforts, it revolves around the multi-pool.

Now you can believe me or you can think this is some lame attempt at a coup to take over, but please start asking yourself who has been dumping steadily all these weeks and why?

I  felt this was my last option because after today they would be unstoppable. I was faced with a hard decision to make. If I did not say anything people will continue to be ripped off. If I do say something my revelation might cause investors to lose faith in the coin. So I did not make this decision without giving it a lot of thought and time.

This is not a signal to start dumping coins! Do not start dumping your coins!
rat4 and maarx are not directly involved in this plot. rat4 is only interested in making BC awesome, and maarx didn't fully understand what was going on behind the scenes.

Now that everyone knows what is going on behind the scenes we can be proactive at putting an end to this fraud, there is no reason to dump. We know exactly who is behind the sell pressure and there are ways to stop it. I have a group of members who are active in this community and they are ready to hit the ground running. I promise everyone that if you follow the plan I am about to layout we will finally skyrocketing by the end of Summer.

1. rat4 denounces the group and pledges to support the community in whatever decision is made.
2. Soepkip and Gritt resigns from the official dev team.
3. Members of this community stop mining on the multi-pool immediately.
4. veritasBS, colinfx, TheBlackDogeOfWallStreet, morituri13,  Soepkip, Gritt, and vizique all agree to not dump further until 60 days from now. They provide us with their public addresses so we can monitor them.
5. The group refunds all the donations received for the PR firm bullsh!t
6. The community picks someone to be the spokesperson for the dev team. (It cannot be me because I hold too much BC). It has to be someone that does not have a substantial amount of BC, but have the experience to help rat4.

Let me make it clear there is no need to dump. There is demand for the coin and the fact they have been applying sell pressure proves it. If we put a stop to them we will be back on track to being the #1 coin. Throughout the day people will come forward to offer their services and help, we can build a stronger team. The fact I did not dump my coins should give you comfort that I still believe in BC. All we have to do is get rid of the rotten few that have been suppressing our growth and we will succeed.

IE you need to remove your my little pony panties and man up. God damn
brammien

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 12:56:42 AM

I suggest an audit begin immediately.

Just seems more baseless accusations without any proof. Same thing barabbas has always been posting.

it is. walls of text without proof. More baseless claims, and bigger and badder stories weaved to do... what?

No idea, but the market doesn't seem to be buying whatever they are selling.

IE and his smurfs will fade away like a fart in the wind.

I am not going anywhere. If you think a few fake accounts and spam is going to make me go then you do not know me very well. The Wall Street event will happen even if I have to fund the rest myself. I knew what was going to come from exposing this and I did it anyway because it was the right thing to do. Sometimes doing the right thing is hard and has consequences. But guess what?...people are still buying cards and PMing tell me thank you for exposing this. You can try and hijack the forum with spam and other BS, but I know something very well, human nature. Yes there are people that are posting their "support" for the team, but they are starting to ask themselves questions.

But one thing seems to have slipped through the fud and your asinine comments.

Maarx verified the group manipulated the price to 80k+. You can call me a liar, say I am nuts, and anything else that makes you sleep well at night. But Maarx verified the largest pump of BC that hurt THOUSANDS of investors was orchestrated by the GROUP. Now tell me how the f..k is that okay? Tell me why should these people be trusted? You can post all the fud about me you want, but the group hurt a lot of innocent people just with that pump.

And then the same group wanted to enlist me because I am "popular" with the community, and asked me to LIE to the community they claim to support. So twice they admitted to have done something that would make any rational thinking person take pause, but you are trying to make me look like the fool? No sir you look like the fool because you are defending the very people that are f..k.ng you while you have your pom poms out cheering like a clueless bimbo at a prep rally...

So I am the one that is actually laughing because they made you their b.t.h

Reality Check

Your a fool

You wanted to organize a pump aswell. And now your saying pumps hurt a lot of innocent people. Your arguments are invalid. Your getting delusional. It's time for you to get some sleep.
It's easy to see you'r still behind your pc for ours replying even more nonsense out of frustration.

What is interesting is that you say they are responsible for the 90k pump/dump. However, you really think this fictional group of pumpers your talking about had the BTC's to pump the price to 90k? haha. Its simple math. You want street creds and your not getting them. And now your angry.

Go back and read his original post you fool, he explained why he did this public pump. Go back to the trollbox fanboy club on IRC. Say hi to Soepkip for me, he's been hiding there a lot avoiding the heat.
Pages: « 1 ... 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 [1490] 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: