Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:53:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 [1493] 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509631 times)
mctaino

Activity: 686
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 04:50:52 AM

The Foundation is not going away, they were there from the beginning but the name Foundation was not used. It is being formalized with a core purpose and that will be spelled out to all of us in the coming days. Judging by the events that transpired after the radio static fiasco and current pricing that same team has got us to were we are. I won't be biting the hand the feeds me. We could of been a pump and dump coin and we are clearly not that. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cryptoolate

Activity: 250
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 05:34:00 AM

I would like to thank all members (Maarx, MoriTori, Digicidal, Dzimbeck, Brammien, etc) who have since given courteous and professional responses, while providing more details.  You have electronically restored some of my faith in this community.  More constructive steps need to be taken so I hope that this BC Team and Iconic (and I sincerely hope both) can fulfill their goals and promises, fair and just.    

I encourage members to read all current and impending posts with an open mind.  Be subjective and choose your path, but with neutrality and not to enflame tensions.  It serves in our best interests to be the strongest community in the TOP 10.  

As for the rest of you that continue to post heedlessly without discretion, needing attention like 'The Kardashians', you are only fueling your demise and possible future banning.  You can create new rogue accounts, but are those your attainable goals in life?  I pity you for wasting yours and everyone else's time when you could be making money to accumulate more BC or find a cure for cancer.  Either way, you could've won, but won't.  

Keep in mind, if crypto was to be regulated or laws/protocols to be enforced, they (governments, NSA, IRS) will have the capacity to link wallets to indentities, IP's, traffic, etc. and they can use offenders to be made an example of.  If you think government think tanks haven't already played out this scenario, then you fail to realize that our governments are older than us, will always find a way to make-take money, and will use anyone/anything for a scapegoat.  It would not be beneficial to anyone to have ambitions none other than genuine for BC.  On the other hand, the perceived value of BC could be a game changer so imagine the worth?  You can't stop a few things-the will of people to fight tyranny and oppression, computers, and money/barter.  

So my question to everyone is.......do you want to be on the right side of history, pass this story down to your kids, and be a part of a revolution?

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 05:36:38 AM
Last edit: May 07, 2014, 05:47:40 AM by XbladeX

So, like I've been saying, the whole foundation idea needs to end now, and those involved step down so we can move forward and move this coin to next level. Unless we clean house, this coin with so much potential will be tanished reputation. Quite sad, few greedy people that want more than there share, will behind scenes make some short term profits, instead of the profits we could be seeing right now with this coin at record highs and volume.

If you kids in IRC and the DOGE don't step down and let others take over, or matter fact, nobody take over, no foundation. We can all benifit from this coin and move forward. Now, choice is yours. IE outlined a very good plan of action, and I 100% support that plan.

Time to clean house.

Tell us what you have done creative for BC ? To show us that any sort of foundation is not necessary
Let me guess ? Nothing ?
"foundation" - is working for free, no one pay them if you don't agree with them make your own second one because you can do it better
there can be 2-3 and more such "foundation" projects if you want start new one will be better for us.

To go higher than NXT  eg. we need to organize some things it can be "foundation" .Later no one will care about foundation like with BTC
but 1st we need to grow more with look at BTC there is so many projects and most of them is not connected with foundation.

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
IconicExpert

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 05:58:19 AM

This is sadly kind of funny, really.

The game of musical chairs seem to continue ("the dev will not be in but almost for sure as an advisor", one minute, "the dev will not only be in but will have to approve of the rest of the board", the next...)

And, slowly but surely, the cloak and dagger schemes coming to light: There IS an organized investment group operating in the background and closely linked if not controlled by one or more smooth operators of the dev team. There IS in "buying on dips" scheme when buying with the proceeds from the Poll (why wouldn't it be if they are killing several birds with the same stone, i.e.: dumping (carefully) their millions of coins and buying back on dips they control and create: No risks there). Can the group have an approximate holding number more or less exactly 7.5 million coins... just to make Iconic's "wild accusations" completely exact? I am going to bet that that is -or was as of yesterday- the exact number than this organized group controls. And since I am on a betting mood, I am going to also bet that the DOGE IS indeed part and parcel, the key one, that controls this group. Keeping on the betting mood, I am going to also bet that we are going to find out, very, very soon, the rest of the players, identities, wallets (some of them, not all of course) and all. Interesting to wait and see.

Oh and there IS a massive land grab rush that has already taken place (save for a couple of musical chairs still to be assigned), because, quite frankly, IconicExpert steered the pot, not only demanded a plan but came with one on his own -wild as it was (the guy can be quite wild), it WAS a plan-, was getting quite a bit of things done and presented an obvious problem for the "group" that otherwise would have gladly let things evolve they way they were evolving because, frankly, they were evolving extraordinarily well for the group and much better than any average for the sheep investors and newcomers. So IE became a thorn that had to be counter and neutralized with a rushed land grab, official, not  in the shadow, as it was in reality... Ta da: The Foundation.

Now they are selling you, the sheep investors and other ra-ra gallery, the pen of the Foundation purpose and goals... to be carried out, basically, by that very group of investors that want you to see nothing wrong with the controlling group of holders of the coin being also in control of the destiny of the coin. In other words, playing with marked cards... not in other words, in those exact words.  Funny indeed.

Io te saluto, Don Corleone...

So, like I've been saying, the whole foundation idea needs to end now, and those involved step down so we can move forward and move this coin to next level. Unless we clean house, this coin with so much potential will be tanished reputation. Quite sad, few greedy people that want more than there share, will behind scenes make some short term profits, instead of the profits we could be seeing right now with this coin at record highs and volume.

If you kids in IRC and the DOGE don't step down and let others take over, or matter fact, nobody take over, no foundation. We can all benifit from this coin and move forward. Now, choice is yours. IE outlined a very good plan of action, and I 100% support that plan.

Time to clean house.

It doesn't matter what you say or even can prove they do not care. If the people I "accused" came forward and admitted everything I said was true, half the people here wouldn't care. Greed is more powerful than rational thinking and many of the people here are hoping they will become rich from BlackCoin. So they are blinded by the prospects of being rich and throwing all commonsense out of the window. Only one person who is probably my most fierce critic asked the most basic question. What does he have to gain? If I wanted "attention" I could have found a less controversial way of getting attention. If it was control it has already been pointed out no one can solely control BlackCoin. So it seems I would have far more to lose than gain by exposing this scheme. However, the dev team & the foundation personally attacked me over the weekend for two days straight. Why? What do they gain by attacking one person repeatedly for over 2 days? Why am I so "important" that I warrant that much attention. If I am just some "internet scammer" who lies why waste that much energy on me? At that time I didn't accuse them of anything, I just asked two simple questions about the PR firm plan. Why am I such a threat to them? All I am doing is promoting BC so why "hate" me so much? Most rational thinking people would step back and ask themselves that question when greed is not at play, but when greed is at play people just ignore the obvious warning signs. Bernie Madoff was able to con all those people for decades with all the red flags and concerns because people were greedy and he was giving them a great ROI. But when the money party was over everyone wanted to blame him, but in reality they should have blamed themselves.

The people that I named will eventually all turn on each other because that is human nature. Anytime you mix millions of dollars, young men, strangers, and power all together you have a perfect cocktail for self destruction. That cocktail intensifies when you mix in conspiracy to defraud.

And for the record rat4 and SoepKip are not in charge, the "Group" is in charge. SeopKip is just being used like they attempted to use me, but the difference between me and SopKip is I am no ones B.i.ch. Once they get what they want he will be the first one they turn on.

In regards to the DDos attack and my prior knowledge. As I pointed out numerous times I was not involved nor do I condone that kind of behavior. If someone claims they are going to attack someone's server, I am not legally obligated to warn the owners of the server. And why would I? Why would I warn the people that are ripping the community off? So please stop with the BS claims of me committing a crime because I didn't. Besides, I have no way to ascertain if someone threats over the internet are legitimate or not.

Finally, I want to thank everyone who has sent me positive PMs, I sincerely appreciate it. It is comforting to know that some people can take off the blinders of greed and navigate through the BS and see things for what they are.

PS: And for the record prior to me exposing the scheme not once has the dev team or the people I listed from the group ever publicly called me a liar, and with all the dancing back and forth and convoluted explanations they still haven't called me a liar.

GQM

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2014, 05:59:42 AM

Hi everyone I have been watching BlackCoin for some time now. I'm a representative of Crypto Jeweler.

We were contacted by a representative of the BlackCoin community interested in getting us to start accepting BlackCoin.We are interested in what the community response would be if we were to begin accepting BlackCoin.

You can check us out at: http://cryptojeweler.com

We are always open for feedback and look forward to your opinions.
Alpharisc

Activity: 47

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 06:05:07 AM

Time to clean house.

All they have done is work tirelessly to create usable infrastructure around the coin to serve those involved in BC. They have put together an effective and innovative multipool (increasingly copied, but never bested) that has benefitted many, developed and continue to maintain the website, funded prizes and bounties for further development and spearheaded coinkite intergration (with significant funds from their own pockets) and developed ongoing strategies for promoting the coin including funding a PR campaign.

Nobody is 'taking over' anything. BC belongs to nobody. If you are not happy with some kind of formalisation of an independent 'foundation' you are welcome not to take part, withhold any donations or investments or start your own.

Demanding people 'step down' from something they have had the initiative to create smacks of simply demanding people bend to your singular wishes. Well no. People can self organise and do whatever they want. That is the essence of 'community.'

There is nothing stopping you from coming up with your own ideas and implementing them or spearheading investment in infrastructure. Unfortunately... All I hear from you is hollow criticism, baseless and frankly nasty accusations which you continue to decline to substantiate, and little else.

If you want to fund and support IE, please do. However, after his increasingly erratic outbursts and attacks, he won't be getting any more of my money even though I supported his initiatives in the past. I have no compunction to support somebody so wilfully divisive due to some ridiculous perceived 'slight' he insists on consistently blowing out of proportion and who now devotes his energies into merely attacking others with differing (not opposing) ideas.

Hopefully this pointless backbiting and nastiness can come to an end. It's frankly embarrassing some of the silly accusations being thrown around, and any reasonable person would see them as such.
bitcoinwonders010

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 06:28:42 AM

dont know what will become of blackcoin. will there be another coin to top it
XbladeX
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 06:53:50 AM

I just asked two simple questions about the PR firm plan. Why am I such a threat to them? All I am doing is promoting BC so why "hate" me so much?  

And for the record rat4 and SoepKip are not in charge, the "Group" is in charge. SeopKip is just being used like they attempted to use me, but the difference between me and SopKip is I am no ones B.i.ch. Once they get what they want he will be the first one they turn on.

PS: And for the record prior to me exposing the scheme not once has the dev team or the people I listed from the group ever publicly called me a liar, and with all the dancing back and forth and convoluted explanations they still haven't called me a liar.

Why am I such a threat to them?
-Mayby it could be because you are eating some donation cake and attention.
But seriously i don't belive that Doge Soepkip Wizz had such problem with you
they wanted you on blackcast   - you refused eg.

I don't think that you were thread for anyone there except Gitt Cheesy because you made more than he so far
and all know it.

I think Gitt was f. jealous about Wallstreet idea Cheesy...

All I am doing is promoting BC so why "hate" me so much?  
-see above.

Ironic get on ground some people act some people whine i want that Wallstreet to be real.

Personaly i don't care market manipulations they exist and always will be.
There will be allways people like fontas wolong who will make them for profit.
This is crypto p&d all coins are the same.

Blackall

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 07:02:29 AM

This is sadly kind of funny, really.

The game of musical chairs seem to continue ("the dev will not be in but almost for sure as an advisor", one minute, "the dev will not only be in but will have to approve of the rest of the board", the next...)

And, slowly but surely, the cloak and dagger schemes coming to light: There IS an organized investment group operating in the background and closely linked if not controlled by one or more smooth operators of the dev team. There IS in "buying on dips" scheme when buying with the proceeds from the Poll (why wouldn't it be if they are killing several birds with the same stone, i.e.: dumping (carefully) their millions of coins and buying back on dips they control and create: No risks there). Can the group have an approximate holding number more or less exactly 7.5 million coins... just to make Iconic's "wild accusations" completely exact? I am going to bet that that is -or was as of yesterday- the exact number than this organized group controls. And since I am on a betting mood, I am going to also bet that the DOGE IS indeed part and parcel, the key one, that controls this group. Keeping on the betting mood, I am going to also bet that we are going to find out, very, very soon, the rest of the players, identities, wallets (some of them, not all of course) and all. Interesting to wait and see.

Oh and there IS a massive land grab rush that has already taken place (save for a couple of musical chairs still to be assigned), because, quite frankly, IconicExpert steered the pot, not only demanded a plan but came with one on his own -wild as it was (the guy can be quite wild), it WAS a plan-, was getting quite a bit of things done and presented an obvious problem for the "group" that otherwise would have gladly let things evolve they way they were evolving because, frankly, they were evolving extraordinarily well for the group and much better than any average for the sheep investors and newcomers. So IE became a thorn that had to be counter and neutralized with a rushed land grab, official, not  in the shadow, as it was in reality... Ta da: The Foundation.

Now they are selling you, the sheep investors and other ra-ra gallery, the pen of the Foundation purpose and goals... to be carried out, basically, by that very group of investors that want you to see nothing wrong with the controlling group of holders of the coin being also in control of the destiny of the coin. In other words, playing with marked cards... not in other words, in those exact words.  Funny indeed.

Io te saluto, Don Corleone...

Time to clean house.

It doesn't matter what you say or even can prove they do not care. If the people I "accused" came forward and admitted everything I said was true, half the people here wouldn't care. Greed is more powerful than rational thinking and many of the people here are hoping they will become rich from BlackCoin. So they are blinded by the prospects of being rich and throwing all commonsense out of the window. Only one person who is probably my most fierce critic asked the most basic question. What does he have to gain? If I wanted "attention" I could have found a less controversial way of getting attention. If it was control it has already been pointed out no one can solely control BlackCoin. So it seems I would have far more to lose than gain by exposing this scheme. However, the dev team & the foundation personally attacked me over the weekend for two days straight. Why? What do they gain by attacking one person repeatedly for over 2 days? Why am I so "important" that I warrant that much attention. If I am just some "internet scammer" who lies why waste that much energy on me? At that time I didn't accuse them of anything, I just asked two simple questions about the PR firm plan. Why am I such a threat to them? All I am doing is promoting BC so why "hate" me so much? Most rational thinking people would step back and ask themselves that question when greed is not at play, but when greed is at play people just ignore the obvious warning signs. Bernie Madoff was able to con all those people for decades with all the red flags and concerns because people were greedy and he was giving them a great ROI. But when the money party was over everyone wanted to blame him, but in reality they should have blamed themselves.

The people that I named will eventually all turn on each other because that is human nature. Anytime you mix millions of dollars, young men, strangers, and power all together you have a perfect cocktail for self destruction. That cocktail intensifies when you mix in conspiracy to defraud.

In regards to the DDos attack and my prior knowledge. As I pointed out numerous times I was not involved nor do I condone that kind of behavior. If someone claims they are going to attack someone's server, I am not legally obligated to warn the owners of the server. And why would I? Why would I warn the people that are ripping the community off? So please stop with the BS claims of me committing a crime because I didn't. Besides, I have no way to ascertain if someone threats over the internet are legitimate or not.

Finally, I want to thank everyone who has sent me positive PMs, I sincerely appreciate it. It is comforting to know that some people can take off the blinders of greed and navigate through the BS and see things for what they are.

This guy claims to be a successful businessman with an expertise in PR and a full-time job in the investment industry. He also claims to have a large family and a very busy social life. He also claims to work "15 hours a day" on Blackcoin related projects. Despite all this he spends hours upon hours every day getting into petty arguments with people online, making up complex conspiracy theories and accusing people of all sorts of things without any evidence. He's a scammer, a liar, a charlatan and a troll. Don't believe anything he says, he's proven himself to be mentally unstable and completely unreliable.
germsite

Activity: 1009
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 07:05:16 AM

Hi everyone I have been watching BlackCoin for some time now. I'm a representative of Crypto Jeweler.

We were contacted by a representative of the BlackCoin community interested in getting us to start accepting BlackCoin.We are interested in what the community response would be if we were to begin accepting BlackCoin.

You should just go ahead and start accepting payment by BlackCoin. Sign up for a https://moolah.io/ account and use their system to do so ( BC will be added 'imminently', they were aiming for Monday ).

Then plant your flag on www.blackcoinmap.com

Then tell everyone what you're doing

Then congratulate yourself for being one of the doers
Absynth

Activity: 40

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 07:15:25 AM

I thought Iconic had me on ignore. Must have read my post on a shill account Tongue lol contradicting yourself at every turn
anyways, im putting him on ignore and calling it a night.
XbladeX
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 07:20:03 AM

This guy claims to be a successful businessman with an expertise in PR and a full-time job in the investment industry. He also claims to have a large family and a very busy social life. He also claims to work "15 hours a day" on Blackcoin related projects. Despite all this he spends hours upon hours every day getting into petty arguments with people online, making up complex conspiracy theories and accusing people of all sorts of things without any evidence. He's a scammer, a liar, a charlatan and a troll. Don't believe anything he says, he's proven himself to be mentally unstable and completely unreliable.

I wouldn't go so far with accusations.

In short story: IE want made Wallstreet happened.
Same time some people made 1st comment under article - foundation then even not existed officially ...
Next action was to hire PR firm... while is same time he is doing same job so he was pissed off because of that.
SIMPLE...
Even worst moron will see here some connection but what was later goes under control IE goes to far IMO with accusations
and should take a short break like rat4 said.

IconicExpert

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 07:25:41 AM

Still using the fake accounts eh?

full-time job in the investment industry
Show me just one post where I claimed I said I have a full-time job in the investment industry and I will donate 500BC to you right now. Just one...

He also claims to have a large family and a very busy social life.
I said I have a wife and two daughters, anyone who has a wife and children knows a very busy social life is "rare".
Once again I will donate 500BC if you show me one post where I said I have a very busy social life.

He also claims to work "15 hours a day" on Blackcoin related projects.
I have multiple monitors and unlike you I can walk and chew gum at the same time. I can work,  monitor the BS on the forum, all while watching CNBC.
But I guess chatting on IRC 14 hours a day is not as bad is periodically watching the forum.

Don't believe anything he says, he's proven himself to be mentally unstable and completely unreliable.
This coming from a person that is using multiple accounts and pretending to be something he is not.
troiste

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 07:32:36 AM

Those kids must step down from the Foundation, they will kill this coin, they have NO BRAINS.

They are happy with a fucking news in the 7th page of a cambodian newspaper that nobody knows or gives a fuck about. What have these assholes done for this coin? A pdf and a news in a shitty asian newspaper? Are these assholes what you want to lead this coin?

A PR firm that doesnt give a fuck about this coin and they just want their money? What are they going to do? Run some adwords campaign and spam everybody? Seriously kids, if you have no idea what you are doing, let the guys that have a plan, that fight, that create, do it.

Get the fuck out, you are going to destroy this coin.
TheBlackDogeOfWallStreet

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 07:36:28 AM

Show me just one post where I claimed I said I have a full-time job in the investment industry and I will donate 500BC to you right now. Just one...

I said I have a wife and two daughters, anyone who has a wife and children knows a very busy social life is "rare".
Once again I will donate 500BC if you show me one post where I said I have a very busy social life.

I have multiple monitors and unlike you I can walk and chew gum at the same time. I can work,  monitor the BS on the forum, all while watching CNBC.
But I guess chatting on IRC 14 hours a day is not as bad is periodically watching the forum.

Don't believe anything he says, he's proven himself to be mentally unstable and completely unreliable.
This coming from a person that is using multiple accounts and pretending to be something he is not.

Still really curious why you have yet to address the issue of you knowing who attacked the BlackCoin Pool and BlackCoin. Why not release that information in the interest of transparency.

I would absolutely love to know why you conspired to commit a felony, and I will be in contact very shortly about it with you directly. You can either tell me or your legal council, it doesn't matter to me at this point. But you openly admitted to at the very least know of who committed the felony (I have full records of everything from my ISP, as well as relevant logs, and forum documentation, with time stamps all neatly organized, as well as a direct list of financial damages it cost, which make it enough to qualify as a felony.)
GQM

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2014, 07:37:43 AM

You should just go ahead and start accepting payment by BlackCoin. Sign up for a https://moolah.io/ account and use their system to do so ( BC will be added 'imminently', they were aiming for Monday ).

Hi germsite Thanks for the feedback. I will definitely check out www.blackcoinmap.com and www.moolah.io

Currently we are using CoinPayments.net so we just need to flip the green light and its a go.

I will check with my partner tomorrow. Just trying to get some responses to show him to make my case stronger Smiley
dcm987

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 07:40:37 AM

Hi germsite Thanks for the feedback. I will definitely check out www.blackcoinmap.com and www.moolah.io

Currently we are using CoinPayments.net so we just need to flip the green light and its a go.

I will check with my partner tomorrow. Just trying to get some responses to show him to make my case stronger Smiley
please move this discussion to r/blackcoin!
Subtuppel

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 07:41:29 AM

Hello there,

if you want your partner to check BlackCoin out it might be better not to direct him here where an "e-Battle" between just a few persons is going on (or better stuck) for a while.

http://blackcoindirectory.com
http://www.dailyblackcoin.com/
and our subreddit
http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/
are the better resources right now.

GQM

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2014, 07:50:59 AM

please move this discussion to r/blackcoin!

Will do. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

Hello there,

if you want your partner to check BlackCoin out it might be better not to direct him here where an "e-Battle" between just a few persons is going on (or better stuck) for a while.

http://blackcoindirectory.com
http://www.dailyblackcoin.com/
and our subreddit
http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/
are the better resources right now.

So far a great response. I will definitely check out the resources mentioned and advise based on that. Enjoy your e-Battle Smiley

IconicExpert

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 07:54:36 AM

I have multiple monitors and unlike you I can walk and chew gum at the same time. I can work,  monitor the BS on the forum, all while watching CNBC.

Still really curious why you have yet to address the issue of you knowing who attacked the BlackCoin Pool and BlackCoin. Why not release that information in the interest of transparency.

I would absolutely love to know why you conspired to commit a felony, and I will be in contact very shortly about it with you directly. You can either tell me or your legal council, it doesn't matter to me at this point. But you openly admitted to at the very least know of who committed the felony (I have full records of everything from my ISP, as well as relevant logs, and forum documentation, with time stamps all neatly organized, as well as a direct list of financial damages it cost, which make it enough to qualify as a felony.)

lol...I find it ironic that you are defrauding people while trying to play a victim at the same time... but I will play along

First did you read this?

Now please stfu with the fake legal threats. Any attorney worth his/her fee will tell you that you do not have a civil case, nor is it enough for a felony conviction.  I would have had to conspire and participated with the individual(s) that carried out the attack(s) on your server. I clearly stated multiple times I didn't participate and I was not legally obligated to notify you. You and I had no prior business dealings so there was no burden of responsibility to "warn" you. Now...do you have proof of me participating in such actions? Can you provide documentation showing I actively participated?

I will make you a deal...if you come clean about everything I posted, I will give you the screename of the person who contacted me.

If you give people enough time they will slip up. You claim I am telling a lie and I made everything up. However, in the case about the attacks on your server I am telling the truth? How are you so sure I knew about the attacks prior to them happening? I thought my story was FUD but just that one part is the truth?

Pages: « 1 ... 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 [1493] 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: