Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:26:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 [591] 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509631 times)
zeta93

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 12:08:10 PM

If we can take a 10BTC chunk out of this whale at 6800 (keeps removing then re adding his order) then we have a clear path up to 7500 Smiley

The guy is desperate - he is placing lots of small sell orders to try and convince you there is lots of sell pressure, he is placing massive walls and then quickly removing them when people start buying them up - this is good. We need to absolutely cripple this guys BC reserves - he has manipulated the market and kept BC down for two weeks now - those coins need to be in the hands of 50 individuals instead of one asshole.

there is 8.5 Btc at 6900 sat
free market decide where the price will go
even pushing the price up is a wrong action
i think, after BlackCoin Friday and before the press release the price will go down, isn't true?

Your point is well-taken, however I'd emphasize/factor in a couple important considerations:

1. It's getting harder and harder to sink BC very far with big off-loads and still be able to recover below or even at-cost.
2. Each time BC 'fails to fail', it brings confidence to buyers, including new buyers, that their downside risk is limited and it's safe to buy.
3. Some of the big sells that temporarily slow the upward rise of our floor are BENEVOLENT, both in effect and in intent. They unload enough to keep progress steady rather than in violent, unstable spikes, and one can surmise these same people (mostly, at this point) will move swiftly to the buy-side. People don't want to be left behind.

This is precisely the trading dynamic that occurred in Bitcoin, most notably in the critical rise from $120's through the then historic prior high of 265-ish. After that all hell broke loose, the Chinese went insane, etc., etc.

ps It's 'Black Friday', not 'Blackcoin Friday'.

i mean we should be honest with our declaration about the price and don't manipulating BC holders or buyers, so we can gain more trust, i like this community and to succeed we should be honest.

Most of us are not in the business of price-manipulating. There are a few big fish out there who do it, or try to, and can't be stopped as it is their livelihood. Fine.

OK, i suggest to form a small team from BlackCoin Community which can give price indications for small and medium term, and just them can give official declarations (suggestions, predictions) about the price directions.
by doing that we can prevent panic sell and panic buy and make BlackCoin more stable.

the team can accept:
- Economists
- Cryptocurrency experts
- holders of more than 500K of BC

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
IconicExpert

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 12:16:39 PM

OK, i suggest to form a small team from BlackCoin Community which can give price indications for small and medium term, and just them can give official declarations (suggestions, predictions) about the price directions.
by doing that we can prevent panic sell and panic buy and make BlackCoin more stable.

the team can accept:
- Economists
- Cryptocurrency experts

Not a bad idea. However, many of the people that buy/sell BlackCoin never visit these forums. If they did they wouldn't be selling their coins for discounted prices.
zeta93

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 12:21:37 PM

the team can accept:
- Economists
- Cryptocurrency experts

Not a bad idea. However, many of the people that buy/sell BlackCoin never visit these forums. If they did they wouldn't be selling their coins for discounted prices.

we can post the (price team) suggestions in BlackCoin website and in social media, then when buyers and sellers will know about this will be a good source of stability for BC, and this will give BC one more advantage against Bitcoin.

the big holders of BC will have more credibility and trust for the assets they are holding, and no fake or stupid predictions (or news) will effect their holdings
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 12:29:55 PM

Blackcoin, the one to bring stability back to crypto, it was fortold

hamm3r

Activity: 245
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 12:30:28 PM

The Council of Seven Sages here to divine the future and pacify the crowds...  Roll Eyes

It's easy to shoot down an idea. It's much harder to come up with one of your own; with this, you gain respect.
Jabulon

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2014, 12:36:46 PM

The Council of Seven Sages here to divine the future and pacify the crowds...  Roll Eyes

It's easy to shoot down an idea. It's much harder to come up with one of your own; with this, you gain respect.

The village Elders. I nominate myself as Shaman. Prepare to take some ayahuasca.

Visit NightBark Music, home of the BlackCoin Music Video! https://www.youtube.com/user/nightbarkmusic
hamm3r

Activity: 245

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 12:50:40 PM

It is easy just because most ideas are stupid, its not hard to come up with ideas, its hard to come up with good ideas.

You can't really predict prices, so a group of 'experts' in the field would be nothing but pacifying the crowds with lies. If you like that, there is plenty of that outside of crypto, but if you do that in cryptoland people will correctly label you a scammer and thats bad for everyone involved. So please, no fake representatives with fake assurances and if people want to panic, who are you to stop them? Let them and soon they will learn thats not a good way to behave if you want to keep your money. We already have three good solutions against massive dumping, bc can't be mined directly, its fairly distributed and the multipool, why add a fake/scammy one to that mix?

Much better to elaborate and educate though. Thanks for explaining where you're comming from. Smiley
zeta93

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 12:59:20 PM

the team can accept:
- Economists
- Cryptocurrency experts

we can post the (price team) suggestions in BlackCoin website and in social media, then when buyers and sellers will know about this will be a good source of stability for BC, and this will give BC one more advantage against Bitcoin.

the big holders of BC will have more credibility and trust for the assets they are holding, and no fake or stupid predictions (or news) will effect their holdings

the team will work as a central bank, just to give indications and protect the coin from falling in a hands of pumpers and dumpers,
if we have the top ten holders of the coin in the team, the team will have all credibility for other holders,
it's not stupid idea, it's bad and dangerous idea for dumpers, and who want fast easy profit which can destroy the coin fast.

IconicExpert can announce the formation of this team in his marketing campaign next week,
firstflyover

Activity: 195

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 01:12:22 PM

The village Elders. I nominate myself as Shaman. Prepare to take some ayahuasca.

“Judge a man by his questions rather than by his answers.”
― Voltaire...

Peace!
Soepkip

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 01:17:36 PM

Attention Devs

Earlier I sent a PM to Rat4 to no avail, so I will post here as well. Thank you for making the changes to the BlackCoin.co homepage so quickly. Moving the "Buy Blackcoin" section up to the top of the page will help first time visitors just learning about BlackCoin.

I have one more request I hope you can implement before next Wednesday. Our press release will target North America and select European countries. Our release will go to some of the top financial websites, and their readers are interested in investment opportunities. Unfortunately these readers have short attention spans and if the information isn't right in front of them they can get distracted very easy. Can we have a real time ticker on the front page that gives the value of BC in USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, and AUD?

AAaaaand it's fixed Smiley

http://www.blackcoin.co/

Wink

(huge thanks to maarx for fixing this)

Once again great job!!! I think it is fine the way it is. Anyone who has ever traded stocks/forex should clearly understand. I think you should consider removing SAT for either CAD or AUD. I purposely left out BTC when I suggested adding the prices for a reason. BlackCoin was developed to be the better coin, and whether we say it publicly or not we think BlackCoin is better than Bitcoin. I think we as a community want BlackCoin to become independent from Bitcoin. Just because something was developed first, or because more people use it doesn't mean it is better. So why if most of us here think BlackCoin is better, why do we need to display how much BlackCoin is worth in BTC/SAT?

I read the first draft of our press release and it focuses on the differences between BlackCoin and Bitcoin, and why BlackCoin is better. As Bitcoin prices keep dropping people are going to want to invest in another coin, and why can't it be BlackCoin?

Also, we keep having these debates between BlackCoin and Mintcoin, and I honestly do not know why. Every time one of us respond to a "Mint is better" post, we are giving Mint undeserved attention. When you are a boxer and you are hungry for the title, you do not keep fighting the boxer that you have already beaten, you go after the champion. We have already "beaten" Mint and we as a community need to focus on the Champion (Bitcoin). As a community can we pledge to ignore Mintcoin posts in this thread?

I think BlackCoin still has a long ways to go before we can really loose the price in BTC and go fiat only. We actually choose for SAT since it's a way bigger nummer to show (6000 looks alot better then 0.00006 Wink) and it is clear for the current community what it is.

Great job, can't wait to see the draft Smiley

████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████

->  BLOCKTIX  ->  Ticketing platform with a dual blockchain on Ethereum for event hosting
-> WEBSITE - SLACK - TWITTER - FORUM
-> Join our community to learn about our upcoming ICO
Jabulon

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2014, 01:18:20 PM

the team will work as a central bank, just to give indications and protect the coin from falling in a hands of pumpers and dumpers,
if we have the top ten holders of the coin in the team, the team will have all credibility for other holders,
it's not stupid idea, it's bad and dangerous idea for dumpers, and who want fast easy profit which can destroy the coin fast.

IconicExpert can announce the formation of this team in his marketing campaign next week,
In case you are not trolling. Central banks and crypto really don't fit together all that well...

+1

and zeta93: Ain't ever gonna happen, sorry. The community is the team, and it is neither possible nor desirable to have a centralized body issuing opinions. Decentralized, self-informed consensus of individuals is all we need, there's no value in artificially creating trust-demand where there is no need for it, as you only add more opportunities for deception and gaming the system. Moreover, big players in the business of trading the market have no meaningful incentive for divulging themselves, their true opinions or their intentions. This is pure naivete on your part.

Visit NightBark Music, home of the BlackCoin Music Video! https://www.youtube.com/user/nightbarkmusic
Soepkip

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 01:18:52 PM

the team can accept:
- Economists
- Cryptocurrency experts

The higher the price becomes, the harder it becomes for P&D'ers to play their game. The same goes for our hashrate on the Multipool. The higher it becomes the harder it'll be to drop the price of BC.

████
██████████████████████

->  BLOCKTIX  ->  Ticketing platform with a dual blockchain on Ethereum for event hosting
-> WEBSITE - SLACK - TWITTER - FORUM
-> Join our community to learn about our upcoming ICO
Creaxy

Activity: 44

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 01:18:56 PM

the team can accept:
- Economists
- Cryptocurrency experts

I visit, and buy BC Wink cause it's worth. I am economist, work in one of the largest bank in the world Smiley I have done first price analysis, posted on tweeter. But it was very basic concept
zeta93

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 01:23:49 PM

In case you are not trolling. Central banks and crypto really don't fit together all that well...

+1

and zeta93: Ain't ever gonna happen, sorry. The community is the team, and it is neither possible nor desirable to have a centralized body issuing opinions. Decentralized, self-informed consensus of individuals is all we need, there's no value in artificially creating trust-demand where there is no need for it, as you only add more opportunities for deception and gaming the system. Moreover, big players in the business of trading the market have no meaningful incentive for divulging themselves, their true opinions or their intentions. This is pure naivete on your part.

must fit, look at what is happening in cryptocurrency, if we don't find solution this great idea will be in history, banks will come and create there own crypto and controll us again, must protect our currency by some regulations,
freedom doesn't mean no regulations, you will not open your home to all thieves, you should have a door, and a bell, and maybe a gun to protect your home.
Cryptocurency still need protection, investers are not happy to lose their money in one day because of dumpers.
zeta93

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 01:26:51 PM

the team can accept:
- Economists
- Cryptocurrency experts

The higher the price becomes, the harder it becomes for P&D'ers to play their game. The same goes for our hashrate on the Multipool. The higher it becomes the harder it'll be to drop the price of BC.

not true, bitcoin fall 100% down in last 3 months
Jabulon

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2014, 01:28:08 PM

the team can accept:
- Economists
- Cryptocurrency experts

not true, bitcoin fall 100% down in last 3 months

Turning into FUD at this point amigo.

IconicExpert

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 01:28:38 PM

Attention Devs

Earlier I sent a PM to Rat4 to no avail, so I will post here as well. Thank you for making the changes to the BlackCoin.co homepage so quickly. Moving the "Buy Blackcoin" section up to the top of the page will help first time visitors just learning about BlackCoin.

I have one more request I hope you can implement before next Wednesday. Our press release will target North America and select European countries. Our release will go to some of the top financial websites, and their readers are interested in investment opportunities. Unfortunately these readers have short attention spans and if the information isn't right in front of them they can get distracted very easy. Can we have a real time ticker on the front page that gives the value of BC in USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, and AUD?

AAaaaand it's fixed Smiley

http://www.blackcoin.co/

Wink

(huge thanks to maarx for fixing this)

Once again great job!!! I think it is fine the way it is. Anyone who has ever traded stocks/forex should clearly understand. I think you should consider removing SAT for either CAD or AUD. I purposely left out BTC when I suggested adding the prices for a reason. BlackCoin was developed to be the better coin, and whether we say it publicly or not we think BlackCoin is better than Bitcoin. I think we as a community want BlackCoin to become independent from Bitcoin. Just because something was developed first, or because more people use it doesn't mean it is better. So why if most of us here think BlackCoin is better, why do we need to display how much BlackCoin is worth in BTC/SAT?

I read the first draft of our press release and it focuses on the differences between BlackCoin and Bitcoin, and why BlackCoin is better. As Bitcoin prices keep dropping people are going to want to invest in another coin, and why can't it be BlackCoin?

Also, we keep having these debates between BlackCoin and Mintcoin, and I honestly do not know why. Every time one of us respond to a "Mint is better" post, we are giving Mint undeserved attention. When you are a boxer and you are hungry for the title, you do not keep fighting the boxer that you have already beaten, you go after the champion. We have already "beaten" Mint and we as a community need to focus on the Champion (Bitcoin). As a community can we pledge to ignore Mintcoin posts in this thread?

I think BlackCoin still has a long ways to go before we can really loose the price in BTC and go fiat only. We actually choose for SAT since it's a way bigger nummer to show (6000 looks alot better then 0.00006 Wink) and it is clear for the current community what it is.

Great job, can't wait to see the draft Smiley

You will be surprised how quickly something can catch on. It took Bitcoin years because not many people were paying attention. However, more people are paying attention to crypto-currencies and people are looking for the next Bitcoin.

That was the first draft I received. I should receive the second/final draft today. I will send to you and Rat4 to review. This weekend I will allow the contributors to read.
CatKiwi

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 01:30:22 PM

the team can accept:
- Economists
- Cryptocurrency experts

So basically you want to form a contract, arrangement or understanding with the top holders of blackcoin for the purpose of fixing, controlling or maintaining price in the market? Do you realize that this is EXACTLY why Crypto exists in the first place? To avoid central authorities that hold all the power. Collective refusals to supply (top holders deciding to remove their sell orders) to create artificial price rises didn't work too well for Mint now did it. Be aware that what you are suggesting is the forming of a cartel, a collection of would be competitors who form contracts, arrangements or understandings to significantly lessen competition in the market. This is illegal in nearly every civilized nation state in the world - and for bloody good reason. It rips of consumers. People must pay a grossly inflated price, far higher than would otherwise be the case had it not been for the cartel. They therefore just don't buy - the coin becomes a rip off, a scamcoin. The only winners are those who hold massive stacks of coins - those that would have ordinarily bought in would see or hear about this and promptly give us the middle finger. Certain individuals have alot to gain from such an idea but the community loses out. Not to mention it only takes one holder to leave the cartel to cause a collapse.

The only legitimate way to increase the price is to buy up the sells on offer and keep buying them up. If that doesn't work and the price still drops then sorry, the coin just ain't worth what we would like it to be - yet. If someone wants to pay $2,000,000 USD and push the price up to 13,000 Sat then go for it - but don't think you can just collectively stop selling or fiddle the market and suddenly people will pay twice the price. People will pay twice the price - If the market cap doubles.

zeta93

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 01:35:37 PM

the team can accept:
- Economists
- Cryptocurrency experts

So basically you want to form a contract, arrangement or understanding with the top holders of blackcoin for the purpose of fixing, controlling or maintaining price in the market? Do you realize that this is EXACTLY why Crypto exists in the first place? To avoid central authorities that hold all the power. Collective refusals to supply (top holders deciding to remove their sell orders) to create artificial price rises didn't work too well for Mint now did it. Be aware that what you are suggesting is the forming of a cartel, a collection of would be competitors who form contracts, arrangements or understandings to significantly lessen competition in the market. This is illegal in nearly every civilized nation state in the world - and for bloody good reason. It rips of consumers. People must pay a grossly inflated price, far higher than would otherwise be the case had it not been for the cartel. They therefore just don't buy - the coin becomes a rip off, a scamcoin. The only winners are those who hold massive stacks of coins - those that would have ordinarily bought in would see or hear about this and promptly give us the middle finger. Certain individuals have alot to gain from such an idea but the community loses out. Not to mention it only takes one holder to leave the cartel to cause a collapse.

The only legitimate way to increase the price is to buy up the sells on offer and keep buying them up. If that doesn't work and the price still drops then sorry, the coin just ain't worth what we would like it to be - yet. If someone wants to pay $2,000,000 USD and push the price up to 13,000 Sat then go for it - but don't think you can just collectively stop selling or fiddle the market and suddenly people will pay twice the price. People will pay twice the price - If the market cap doubles.

everyone have his point of view and the right to protect his opinion
but i will announce here the founding of the team and invite who believe in that to join
Jabulon

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2014, 01:37:41 PM

the team can accept:
- Economists
- Cryptocurrency experts

everyone have his point of view and the right to protect his opinion
but i will announce here the founding of the team and invite who believe in that to join

First of all +1 catkiwi.

Second this is pointless. It's a dumbass idea (if not intentional FUD as well), and btw iconicexpert is too intelligent to want anything to do with it, I wager you.

Third, I repeat what I said previously:
"and zeta93: Ain't ever gonna happen, sorry. The community is the team, and it is neither possible nor desirable to have a centralized body issuing opinions. Decentralized, self-informed consensus of individuals is all we need, there's no value in artificially creating trust-demand where there is no need for it, as you only add more opportunities for deception and gaming the system. Moreover, big players in the business of trading the market have no meaningful incentive for divulging themselves, their true opinions or their intentions. This is pure naivete on your part."

Pages: « 1 ... 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 [591] 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: