Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:00:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 [592] 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509631 times)
CatKiwi

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 01:39:03 PM

OK, i suggest to form a small team from BlackCoin Community which can give price indications for small and medium term, and just them can give official declarations (suggestions, predictions) about the price directions.
by doing that we can prevent panic sell and panic buy and make BlackCoin more stable.

the team can accept:
- Economists
- Cryptocurrency experts
- holders of more than 500K of BC

Not a bad idea. However, many of the people that buy/sell BlackCoin never visit these forums. If they did they wouldn't be selling their coins for discounted prices.

we can post the (price team) suggestions in BlackCoin website and in social media, then when buyers and sellers will know about this will be a good source of stability for BC, and this will give BC one more advantage against Bitcoin.

the big holders of BC will have more credibility and trust for the assets they are holding, and no fake or stupid predictions (or news) will effect their holdings

the team will work as a central bank, just to give indications and protect the coin from falling in a hands of pumpers and dumpers,
if we have the top ten holders of the coin in the team, the team will have all credibility for other holders,
it's not stupid idea, it's bad and dangerous idea for dumpers, and who want fast easy profit which can destroy the coin fast.

IconicExpert can announce the formation of this team in his marketing campaign next week,

So basically you want to form a contract, arrangement or understanding with the top holders of blackcoin for the purpose of fixing, controlling or maintaining price in the market? Do you realize that this is EXACTLY why Crypto exists in the first place? To avoid central authorities that hold all the power. Collective refusals to supply (top holders deciding to remove their sell orders) to create artificial price rises didn't work too well for Mint now did it. Be aware that what you are suggesting is the forming of a cartel, a collection of would be competitors who form contracts, arrangements or understandings to significantly lessen competition in the market. This is illegal in nearly every civilized nation state in the world - and for bloody good reason. It rips of consumers. People must pay a grossly inflated price, far higher than would otherwise be the case had it not been for the cartel. They therefore just don't buy - the coin becomes a rip off, a scamcoin. The only winners are those who hold massive stacks of coins - those that would have ordinarily bought in would see or hear about this and promptly give us the middle finger. Certain individuals have alot to gain from such an idea but the community loses out. Not to mention it only takes one holder to leave the cartel to cause a collapse.

The only legitimate way to increase the price is to buy up the sells on offer and keep buying them up. If that doesn't work and the price still drops then sorry, the coin just ain't worth what we would like it to be - yet. If someone wants to pay $2,000,000 USD and push the price up to 13,000 Sat then go for it - but don't think you can just collectively stop selling or fiddle the market and suddenly people will pay twice the price. People will pay twice the price - If the market cap doubles.

everyone have his point of view and the right to protect his opinion
but i will announce here the founding of the team and invite who believe in that to join

Who are you exactly? What makes you think the top ten want to join a cartel with you let alone each other?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
IconicExpert

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 01:42:31 PM

OK, i suggest to form a small team from BlackCoin Community which can give price indications for small and medium term, and just them can give official declarations (suggestions, predictions) about the price directions.
by doing that we can prevent panic sell and panic buy and make BlackCoin more stable.

the team can accept:
- Economists
- Cryptocurrency experts

Not a bad idea. However, many of the people that buy/sell BlackCoin never visit these forums. If they did they wouldn't be selling their coins for discounted prices.

we can post the (price team) suggestions in BlackCoin website and in social media, then when buyers and sellers will know about this will be a good source of stability for BC, and this will give BC one more advantage against Bitcoin.

the big holders of BC will have more credibility and trust for the assets they are holding, and no fake or stupid predictions (or news) will effect their holdings

the team will work as a central bank, just to give indications and protect the coin from falling in a hands of pumpers and dumpers,
if we have the top ten holders of the coin in the team, the team will have all credibility for other holders,
it's not stupid idea, it's bad and dangerous idea for dumpers, and who want fast easy profit which can destroy the coin fast.

IconicExpert can announce the formation of this team in his marketing campaign next week,

So basically you want to form a contract, arrangement or understanding with the top holders of blackcoin for the purpose of fixing, controlling or maintaining price in the market? Do you realize that this is EXACTLY why Crypto exists in the first place? To avoid central authorities that hold all the power. Collective refusals to supply (top holders deciding to remove their sell orders) to create artificial price rises didn't work too well for Mint now did it. Be aware that what you are suggesting is the forming of a cartel, a collection of would be competitors who form contracts, arrangements or understandings to significantly lessen competition in the market. This is illegal in nearly every civilized nation state in the world - and for bloody good reason. It rips of consumers. People must pay a grossly inflated price, far higher than would otherwise be the case had it not been for the cartel. They therefore just don't buy - the coin becomes a rip off, a scamcoin. The only winners are those who hold massive stacks of coins - those that would have ordinarily bought in would see or hear about this and promptly give us the middle finger. Certain individuals have alot to gain from such an idea but the community loses out. Not to mention it only takes one holder to leave the cartel to cause a collapse.

The only legitimate way to increase the price is to buy up the sells on offer and keep buying them up. If that doesn't work and the price still drops then sorry, the coin just ain't worth what we would like it to be - yet. If someone wants to pay $2,000,000 USD and push the price up to 13,000 Sat then go for it - but don't think you can just collectively stop selling or fiddle the market and suddenly people will pay twice the price. People will pay twice the price - If the market cap doubles.

1.) The press release is already written and is currently being refined. I will not be adding the formation of any group/origination to the press release, it doesn't match the context of the release.
2.) I think the idea of a "council" to help direct the direction of BlackCoin is not a bad idea. Even to offer reasonable predictions is also not a bad idea if done right.
3.) I am not for forming a "cartel" to control pricing, that is a slippery slope into oblivion.
4.) The market will dictate the price of BlackCoin, and over time the price will increase due to supply and demand.
CatKiwi

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 01:43:21 PM

the team can accept:
- Economists
- Cryptocurrency experts

but i will announce here the founding of the team and invite who believe in that to join

First of all +1 catkiwi.

Second this is pointless. It's a dumbass idea (if not intentional FUD as well), and btw iconicexpert is too intelligent to want anything to do with it, I wager you.

Third, I repeat what I said previously:
"and zeta93: Ain't ever gonna happen, sorry. The community is the team, and it is neither possible nor desirable to have a centralized body issuing opinions. Decentralized, self-informed consensus of individuals is all we need, there's no value in artificially creating trust-demand where there is no need for it, as you only add more opportunities for deception and gaming the system. Moreover, big players in the business of trading the market have no meaningful incentive for divulging themselves, their true opinions or their intentions. This is pure naivete on your part."

Cheers Jabulon - Glad we see eye to eye on this. It's a moron's pipe dream and I will have no part in it. If such hucksterism is adopted by any of the devs here I, and probably most of those here with half a brain, will be out - permanently.

CatKiwi

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 01:45:36 PM

Noone has a right to protect his opinion, lol. You can state your opinion, we tell you how and why its dumb if you don't change it accordingly find people who agree with you, I suggest you look at pandacoin, that seems a better fit for you.

PREACH IT!
zeta93

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 01:47:52 PM

the team can accept:
- Economists
- Cryptocurrency experts

First of all +1 catkiwi.

Second this is pointless. It's a dumbass idea (if not intentional FUD as well), and btw iconicexpert is too intelligent to want anything to do with it, I wager you.

"and zeta93: Ain't ever gonna happen, sorry. The community is the team, and it is neither possible nor desirable to have a centralized body issuing opinions. Decentralized, self-informed consensus of individuals is all we need, there's no value in artificially creating trust-demand where there is no need for it, as you only add more opportunities for deception and gaming the system. Moreover, big players in the business of trading the market have no meaningful incentive for divulging themselves, their true opinions or their intentions. This is pure naivete on your part."

which community? you?
the (centralized body) is already exist and work to manipulate the community behind the scene, there are 72 mil BC out there, and i want the big holders to take there responsability in front of the comunity and show themselfs in light
i think who ignore this idea need to learn a lot in life
IconicExpert

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 01:49:50 PM

2.) I think the idea of a "council" to help direct the direction of BlackCoin is not a bad idea. Even to offer reasonable predictions is also not a bad idea if done right.

I want to elaborate more on #2. The past several days our community have come together and came up with some great ideas. We have been working together to improve BlackCoin. We have some very smart people here from different backgrounds and cultures. The devs can only be expected to do so much, we as a community have to pitch in. So for example a "council" can be formed to help fund projects, suggest new features to the devs, work on PR...etc..etc.

That being sad, when you have a group of people with different ideas..etc..etc it usually falls apart Smiley
Jabulon

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2014, 01:51:41 PM

the team can accept:
- Economists
- Cryptocurrency experts

First of all +1 catkiwi.

which community? you?
the (centralized body) is already exist and work to manipulate the community behind the scene, there are 72 mil BC out there, and i want the big holders to take there responsability in front of the comunity and show themselfs in light

Sorry, I thought you might be fudding. Now I think you just lack fundamental understanding of too many things referred to already by kiwi and myself. Too mentally exhausting to break it down for you any more than already done. Signing-off this sub-topic lol. Smiley

Visit NightBark Music, home of the BlackCoin Music Video! https://www.youtube.com/user/nightbarkmusic
Jilixi

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2014, 01:53:28 PM

I got an idea earlier today for "black friday".

Someone was talking about hiring rigs at betarigs.com, how about a dev or community leader or whatever make a donation address and let the community donate to that address and hire rigs for all the coins tomorrow?

Owner of BlackCoin Store - BlackCoin Store
BC: BNatbck1SDJebHRMQemkUEFPVZR9uLHLrM
BTC: 161EcdmbgmxpZMk2ssZCjGQqB6gypduu97
IconicExpert

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 01:54:12 PM

Thank you for the compliment and you are correct I will sit this one out Smiley
CatKiwi

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 02:00:07 PM

the team can accept:
- Economists
- Cryptocurrency experts

First of all +1 catkiwi.

which community? you?

Sorry, I thought you might be fudding. Now I think you just lack fundamental understanding of too many things, many referred to already by kiwi and myself. Too mentally exhausting to break it down for you any more than already done. Signing-off this sub-topic lol. Smiley

Same here. I will destroy each and everyone of your arguments for such a cartel - as will every other economically and legally literate member here. Your opinion is absurd, your claims laughable and your self worth horribly over-inflated if you truly believe you can 'reach out' to the top 10 and get them to do as you desire.
grosminer

Activity: 718
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 02:01:03 PM

omg we need a troll-free forum
Jabulon

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2014, 02:01:56 PM

Thank you for the compliment and you are correct I will sit this one out Smiley

lol Wink  after all the squabbling about about trusting 'unverified' individuals and their proposals, I did what any reasonable person would do under the circumstances: read the post history of said person and get an idea of their quality, their thought process, their character. I did so in your case. Quality rating: very high.

Visit NightBark Music, home of the BlackCoin Music Video! https://www.youtube.com/user/nightbarkmusic
zeta93

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 02:06:18 PM

the team can accept:
- Economists
- Cryptocurrency experts

First of all +1 catkiwi.

which community? you?

Sorry, I thought you might be fudding. Now I think you just lack fundamental understanding of too many things, many referred to already by kiwi and myself. Too mentally exhausting to break it down for you any more than already done. Signing-off this sub-topic lol. Smiley

Same here. I will destroy each and everyone of your arguments for such a cartel - as will every other economically and legally literate member here. Your opinion is absurd, your claims laughable and your self worth horribly over-inflated if you truly believe you can 'reach out' to the top 10 and get them to do as you desire.

it's not a cartel, it's price consultancy team made of experts and big holders of BC
why you are so suspicious
CatKiwi

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 02:08:42 PM

the team can accept:
- Economists
- Cryptocurrency experts

First of all +1 catkiwi.

which community? you?

it's not a cartel, it's price consultancy team made of experts and big holders of BC

I rest my case.
mrwalker1750

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 02:11:32 PM

Hello Blackcoin friends. I've got a few questions that maybe you could help me with.

1. Is blackcoin value really going up? Because I see a trend that since bitcoin is going down the price of blackcoin is rising. (Maybe a noob question. But...ya know)

2. Wouldn't it be cheaper for the Cryptorush (assuming that they keep their word) should pay back the people now rather than later since the value of Blackcoin is rising? The later they pay them back their coin, the more expensive it will cost them...

2a. Or is cryptorush over and those coins are forever gone?

Thanks for all of your help!

Anyone?
jsalert

Activity: 15

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 02:22:43 PM

the team can accept:
- Economists
- Cryptocurrency experts

First of all +1 catkiwi.

which community? you?

I rest my case.

Good lord people.  Perhaps you should rethink the inclusion of the people who just happen to own more than 500K.  Let's just say that I happen to know a person who looked at the BC protocol and the way it is set up and decided to sink one half of their crypto net worth into it.  Does that really make them an expert with information to guide the direction of this coin? 

From what I know about this person...I really don't think so........
notallthere

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 02:28:01 PM

The multipool purchase of blackcoin is done manually right?
 Maybe whoever does the purchasing could maybe keep an eye out for this guy's big sell walls and relieve him of some of his coins? Might make him less likely to throw his weight around since the purchase is randomly done.

EXPRESSCOIN- Lose 20% of your value before even getting coins?!?!Sounds great!
mrwalker1750

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 02:28:56 PM

@mrwalker1750

1. Yes, because multipool will launch, and it will continue to rise if it works good.

2. Unknown, but judging from http://pastebin.com/nw6GjZcW I wouldn't hold my breath.

Thanks!
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 02:32:09 PM

The multipool purchase of blackcoin is done manually right?
 Maybe whoever does the purchasing could maybe keep an eye out for this guy's big sell walls and relieve him of some of his coins? Might make him less likely to throw his weight around since the purchase is randomly done.

Automation process is either fully implemented now, or in the process of being finalized. With exit of the beta testing it will be live tomorrow.

brammien

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 02:35:31 PM

Dang it guys!!!! WTH?? stop it already with all the bs on this thread? You want investors coming here seeing this? Your acting like children and feeding trolls, who cares? Let them troll, just report them in and ignore, more you feed them, more we have page on pages of nonesense to sift through. If I was new investor I'd probably take off just cause this thread if full of immature spam.

Get a clue, you don't need to fight these trolls, our success as a coin is what brings them here, so just ignore them and keep promoting and doing good work for BC.

You can choose to waste your energy fighting trolls that ends always in nothing gained, or you can help out and use your energy to promote and support this coin. Choice is yours.
Pages: « 1 ... 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 [592] 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: