Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:09:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 [715] 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509631 times)
johnngbluntzky

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 08:07:16 PM

Hello, I am new to crypto and heard a lot about blackcoin. It seems interesting.

Could you please explain what is special about blackcoin? Why is the value growing so much and what are some important objectives blackcoin is trying to achieve?

Thanks.

Other people will be able to explain this better, but 2 of the key factors that i can think of off the top of my head are;

-PoS instead of PoW, no miners to dump the prices, eliminating value inflation and miner dumps
-a community that is ripe full of projects and enthusiasm. someone posted the other day, we are the 3rd highest thread in posts on the BitcoinTalk Announcement section, which says a lot.

there is much more, but i'm just a guy who bought in. many more people can enlighten you to the opportunity offered here.

The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
heartthew

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 08:07:52 PM

Read that pastebin - I don't see what the point of that crappy lovecrypto site was, OTHER than milking people for BTC - it offers nothing special.
B737

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 08:07:59 PM

black wednesday? no?

Not really, no evidence of any "Wall St." investors, just a PRWeb article. The coin is still on a natural upward trend though! The fundamentals are strong, and the people involved are (for the most part) capable Wink

We probably want to keep the number of huge claims about big investors (that end up being nothing) to a minimum, though, so as not to befoul our beloved coin's image...

Definitely, it's good to remember that people should need to earn trust before we throw money at them.

Thank you for your comments. I have been waiting to see what you would post. I think I have more than earned the trust of this community.

1. I announced the press release and raised money for the project. I used the money exactly the way I said I would.
2. I announced BlackOut Weds and 10 minutes after my announcement the price shot up over 1000 sat. That is a FACT...
3. By Tuesday BlackCoin was trading at over 10,000 on 2 exchanges. This was way before the CoinKite announcement or Multipool buy support.
4. Our press release goes live and the entire community was and still is talking about the release. Even BITCOIN tweeted about BlackCoin.
5. By Afternoon NYC time, buy support was established at multiple levels on Mintpal, and more than 30 BTC was spent just to establish a stable floor. Ask anyone trading and they can confirm this. This has never been done before in the BC market, who do you think put up all that BTC? It wasn't mysterious magic forum trolls that put up that buy support.
6. After all the news and hype BlackCoin is still trading at an all time high and has not quickly retreated to 7000 after reaching 9000+, which has happened multiple times before.

Now sir tell me how wasn't the promotion, hype, or press release a success???

PS: I came through on EVERYTHING I promised and more. I also remember YOU saying you would donate after the press release went live. Lets see YOU follow through....

EDIT: I want to make it clear I am not demanding donations. I could care less if you donated. But I am pointing out if anyone didn't follow through it was you.

1. I'm glad you used some of the money towards the press release. The unaccountable way you did it is still irresponsible. You should have definitely given more information and used escrow.
2. Correlation does not equal causation. Also, you said there would be serious investors involved on Wednesday. There is absolutely no indication that is true in any manner.
3. If I tell people that I'm going to do a press release about gold and then the price for gold goes up (barely 15% and temporarily) does that mean it was because of my announcement? Absolutely not.
4. If you could link me to Bitcoin's tweet I would be much obliged.
5. Once again, correlation does not equal causation. You have no proof of any "Wall Street investors" doing aything. That's not to mention that to actual investors, the equivalent of $15,000 is not exactly earth shattering.
6. Correct, BlackCoin has strong fundamentals and is on an upward trend. This rubber-banding pattern has been happening since before your decelerations. It's been consistent. Look at the charts.

Well, sir, I will tell you. The promotion was, in reality, an expensive and poorly written ad that isn't visible to people not specifically looking for it. There was no WSJ piece written about it. It wasn't visible on Yahoo unless you went to the direct link. It sounds like a blatant ad to any smart reader. The hype was a pack of exaggerations as well. There were no "investors", there was no huge price jump, there was no real news coverage. Once again, the press release didn't do anything, reach anybody, or prove anything. Anybody with half a grand can get the same sort of release.

I said I would donate if the goal wasn't met when the release went out. The goal was me before that point.

Don't get me wrong, an actual media push is a great idea. However, it should be run in a transparent manner. What really irks me is your egotistical declarations. It seems like you fancy yourself as some sort of PR god that breathed value into BlackCoin. You didn't. Quiet working people like the developer (rat4), the community manager (Soepkip), and multipool developers, have given this coin real value. They shut up and put up until they have actual, quantifiable results. Soepkip's announcement about Coinkite was great. He didn't spend half of it grandstanding about his important ( and actual) role.

So please, feel free to run ads, contribute, and comment. Just don't act like you're God's gift to this community.

+10

+100 - we are all here, and will be holding each other accountable, as we all want this coin to succeed...

+1000

We all know who does what, no need to act like an arrogant pr*ck.
UdjinM6
Legendary

Activity: 1318
Merit: 1040

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2014, 08:08:19 PM

What a ass <kassado> from lovecrypto.com
http://pastebin.com/tT1Kd9Uc
Greedy asshole!  Angry
He'll regret of what he did when one day BLK will rule the crypto world!   Cool

DASH: XsV4GHVKGTjQFvwB7c6mYsGV3Mxf7iser6
johnngbluntzky

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 08:10:29 PM

KASSADO if you read this YOU ARE PATHETIC!!

BUM ASS

rofl.. wow. he's just another scammer. good riddance. he think's he's more important than he really is.

zwiggelbig

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 08:11:22 PM

black wednesday? no?

Not really, no evidence of any "Wall St." investors, just a PRWeb article. The coin is still on a natural upward trend though! The fundamentals are strong, and the people involved are (for the most part) capable Wink

We probably want to keep the number of huge claims about big investors (that end up being nothing) to a minimum, though, so as not to befoul our beloved coin's image...

Definitely, it's good to remember that people should need to earn trust before we throw money at them.

Thank you for your comments. I have been waiting to see what you would post. I think I have more than earned the trust of this community.

1. I announced the press release and raised money for the project. I used the money exactly the way I said I would.
2. I announced BlackOut Weds and 10 minutes after my announcement the price shot up over 1000 sat. That is a FACT...
3. By Tuesday BlackCoin was trading at over 10,000 on 2 exchanges. This was way before the CoinKite announcement or Multipool buy support.
4. Our press release goes live and the entire community was and still is talking about the release. Even BITCOIN tweeted about BlackCoin.
5. By Afternoon NYC time, buy support was established at multiple levels on Mintpal, and more than 30 BTC was spent just to establish a stable floor. Ask anyone trading and they can confirm this. This has never been done before in the BC market, who do you think put up all that BTC? It wasn't mysterious magic forum trolls that put up that buy support.
6. After all the news and hype BlackCoin is still trading at an all time high and has not quickly retreated to 7000 after reaching 9000+, which has happened multiple times before.

PS: I came through on EVERYTHING I promised and more. I also remember YOU saying you would donate after the press release went live. Lets see YOU follow through....

EDIT: I want to make it clear I am not demanding donations. I could care less if you donated. But I am pointing out if anyone didn't follow through it was you.

1. I'm glad you used some of the money towards the press release. The unaccountable way you did it is still irresponsible. You should have definitely given more information and used escrow.
2. Correlation does not equal causation. Also, you said there would be serious investors involved on Wednesday. There is absolutely no indication that is true in any manner.
3. If I tell people that I'm going to do a press release about gold and then the price for gold goes up (barely 15% and temporarily) does that mean it was because of my announcement? Absolutely not.
4. If you could link me to Bitcoin's tweet I would be much obliged.
5. Once again, correlation does not equal causation. You have no proof of any "Wall Street investors" doing aything. That's not to mention that to actual investors, the equivalent of $15,000 is not exactly earth shattering.
6. Correct, BlackCoin has strong fundamentals and is on an upward trend. This rubber-banding pattern has been happening since before your decelerations. It's been consistent. Look at the charts.

Well, sir, I will tell you. The promotion was, in reality, an expensive and poorly written ad that isn't visible to people not specifically looking for it. There was no WSJ piece written about it. It wasn't visible on Yahoo unless you went to the direct link. It sounds like a blatant ad to any smart reader. The hype was a pack of exaggerations as well. There were no "investors", there was no huge price jump, there was no real news coverage. Once again, the press release didn't do anything, reach anybody, or prove anything. Anybody with half a grand can get the same sort of release.

I said I would donate if the goal wasn't met when the release went out. The goal was me before that point.

Don't get me wrong, an actual media push is a great idea. However, it should be run in a transparent manner. What really irks me is your egotistical declarations. It seems like you fancy yourself as some sort of PR god that breathed value into BlackCoin. You didn't. Quiet working people like the developer (rat4), the community manager (Soepkip), and multipool developers, have given this coin real value. They shut up and put up until they have actual, quantifiable results. Soepkip's announcement about Coinkite was great. He didn't spend half of it grandstanding about his important ( and actual) role.

So please, feel free to run ads, contribute, and comment. Just don't act like you're God's gift to this community.

+10

All alts are big in red on mintpal. Bitcoin down alot. litecoin down alot. Blackcoin just down 2%! And it got added on coinkite yesterday PLUS mintpal donated 50k blackcoin to coinkite..

+1000 ^

chango

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 08:12:01 PM

KASSADO if you read this YOU ARE PATHETIC!!/b]

BUM ASS

A site like that is not that difficult to code, maybe we should run one on our own ? Smiley
johnngbluntzky

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 08:12:43 PM

BUM ASS

A site like that is not that difficult to code, maybe we should run one on our own ? Smiley

sponsored by "Your friends at Blackcoin"

keshuker

Activity: 395
Merit: 250

aka. dibdab

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 08:15:57 PM

All alts are big in red on mintpal. Bitcoin down alot. litecoin down alot. Blackcoin just down 2%! And it got added on coinkite yesterday PLUS mintpal donated 50k blackcoin to coinkite..

+1000 ^

Hmmm. I wonder where that 200k came from
ski92

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 08:19:43 PM

BUM ASS

ahaha,
seems like an idiot, that just shot himself in the foot, good riddance.
Im up for a BC card aswell on the pre-order.

Anyone that doesnt have enough BC can always use a fiat to bc exchange.

#Blackcoin Friday, once you go black......... Wink
ArpFlush

Activity: 623
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 08:20:07 PM

Remember that our price is in satoshi. If Bitcoin's price is down, so is ours.
We should price BLK in USD  Tongue

"Panic Selling is not an Investment Strategy"
firstflyover

Activity: 195

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 08:25:30 PM

Im making some buttons with a flat back, because of the flat back you can glue, stick, put them anywhere. And it just looks like a coin too.

Which one? Cant decide. Sorry for bad quality, only had low-ress images.

no.1

I agree. No.1...
the left foto
I'm for the right it gives him more prestige :-)

I like the left one. Black is more nice than gold.

How do you get images to upload???

oh, i like the right one... peace.
IconicExpert

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 08:25:47 PM

I am going to take the great advice of digicidal and not engage publicly with trolls. The majority of the community that took a chance and actually contributed were more than happy with the results, and that is all that matters to me. I will continue to let my actions speak for me and leave the bitterness and the cynicism to the lonely few.    
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 08:26:10 PM

bc is gonna spike higher once it gets past 10k, everyone knows this. Bids are starting to stack up now. Should be for Friday or Saturday sessions and should last at least 3 days.

you mark this post, when the trading range tightens up like this for a long period of time, markets have a tendency to springboard. Assuming there is enough volume to verify interest, which blackcoin is still a top 5 volume coin.

everyone is seeing how many coins they can snatch up under 10k. The traders and weak hands are selling what little they have hoping for under 9k but the more I watch this the more like what I'm seeing.

move your btc, get ready, grab what you can and hold on tight.

SparkIt

Activity: 714
Merit: 529

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 08:37:07 PM

bc is gonna spike higher once it gets past 10k, everyone knows this. Bids are starting to stack up now. Should be for Friday or Saturday sessions and should last at least 3 days.

you mark this post, when the trading range tightens up like this for a long period of time, markets have a tendency to springboard. Assuming there is enough volume to verify interest, which blackcoin is still a top 5 volume coin.

everyone is seeing how many coins they can snatch up under 10k. The traders and weak hands are selling what little they have hoping for under 9k but the more I watch this the more like what I'm seeing.

Plus, even though BTC went down 10%, BC is still stable!
Other coins crashed.
ski92

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 08:37:45 PM

+1 I have been thinking similar for a while since we came so close to 10k.

#Blackcoin Friday, once you go black......... Wink
Jabulon

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2014, 08:38:56 PM

BUM ASS

ahaha,
seems like an idiot, that just shot himself in the foot, good riddance.
Im up for a BC card aswell on the pre-order.

Anyone that doesnt have enough BC can always use a fiat to bc exchange.

I am flushing my RubyCoin down the shitcoin hole. Ski, could you repost addresses for the individual toilets?

Visit NightBark Music, home of the BlackCoin Music Video! https://www.youtube.com/user/nightbarkmusic
socrates2100

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 08:41:01 PM

Hello, I am new to crypto and heard a lot about blackcoin. It seems interesting.

Could you please explain what is special about blackcoin? Why is the value growing so much and what are some important objectives blackcoin is trying to achieve?

Thanks.

Other people will be able to explain this better, but 2 of the key factors that i can think of off the top of my head are;

-PoS instead of PoW, no miners to dump the prices, eliminating value inflation and miner dumps
-a community that is ripe full of projects and enthusiasm. someone posted the other day, we are the 3rd highest thread in posts on the BitcoinTalk Announcement section, which says a lot.

there is much more, but i'm just a guy who bought in. many more people can enlighten you to the opportunity offered here.

Interesting. So do you think price will continue to go up? What will it be in one year?
Malcolm Magneto X

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2014, 08:44:17 PM

Thanks.

Interesting. So do you think price will continue to go up? What will it be in one year?
I second this question. I am contemplating on purchasing more BC
ManMachine

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 08:46:47 PM

OH MAN GO TO FORTUNE TELLER!  Roll Eyes

Invest and Believe!
Pages: « 1 ... 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 [715] 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: