Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 02:27:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 [1176] 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509699 times)
troiste

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 01:00:25 PM

I think the problem is that most of the people are jealous about whales dumping and making profits, but the fact of the matter is that if a coin survive a dump is one step closer to get stronger and this is good. If the coin doesn't survive a dump then it wont work anyway in the future, so why delay the end? If Blackcoin is here to be a big one why are you afraid of dumps? they are actually good.

You don't need to take my words just look at the BTC chart since 2010.
hiddensphinx
Legendary

Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 01:02:24 PM

Guys I'm getting bored please someone pump this up, can someone explain why the Pump was canceled? Why is a pump a bad thing? Really I don't understand please explain me how can the BlackCoin official guys come in and stop a pump?HuhHuh

Its like somebody says: I'm going to pump your coin to $100 is that ok for you? and the community says: NO DONT DO THAT.

WHY NOT YOU STUPID FAGS?HuhHuhHuh WHY THE FUCK NOT!!!!

A PUMP MEANS AN INCREASE IN VALUE WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM ARE YOU FUCKING INSANE??? WHY THE FUCK WAS THIS PUMP CANCELED BRING THIS PUMP ON

You really want a pump?  Undecided
I mean do you really want a pump? Really you want a pump?  Roll Eyes
]
[
]
[
]
 Tongue
x
xx
xxx
xxxx
xxxxx
xxxxxx
WELL OK YOU CAN HAVE A PUMP!  Shocked

Tongue

Take your Bitcoin and Altcoin trading strategy to another level with Trade Santa! - https://tradesanta.com/en/site/set-referral-cookie?referral_id=111843
dragonseer

Activity: 611
Merit: 500

Anglo Saxon Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 01:04:43 PM

Because Blackcoin has turned into a massive ponzi scheme where now the noob army has arrived each believing they were smart enough pick 'the next bitcoin' are gonna get burned and loose their investments, and I don't like that watching that and not saying anything?
I like to feed the trolls sometimes, so here it goes.
Please, enlighten us if you care so much about us. What is going on in altcrypto land thats better than blackcoin? Is anything wrong with blackcoin as a coin? Is the whole crypto a ponzi scheme? Do you even know what a ponzi scheme is?

Blackcoin is PoS, that makes PoW terribly obsolete and redundant, hashing power will need to fine more practical applications instead of just securing the network, as this can now be done cheaply and efficiently with PoS.

I like PoS as well. But can anyone here tell me, what distinguishes Blackcoin from Peercoin??

1. Average Confirmation time: BC is around 45 seconds (with 10 second transaction time); PPC around 8 minutes.
2. New Coins created through PoW Mining: BC has none; PPC currently has around 7% annually (inflation, many miners dump their new coins).
3. Pool Mining Alts: BC Pools increase BC demand and value; PPC doesn't have one.
4. CoinKite: BC accepted from 1st June; PPC not announced as being accepted.

New Coins created through PoS Staking is the same with both BC and PPC

Thanks for clarifying. I don't have any Blackcoin right now but I might add some later if I can see this coin go a week without any big pumps. My concern right now is that the community here is so fickle that they'll dump it if they get bored, maybe that test is starting now. I have Mintcoin but of course there is room for more than one PoS coin, I'm counting on the fact that the public still don't have a clue that there are cryptos out there that give them interest. Peercoin looks like a dinosaur to me so I will continue to watch what's happening here. A few people here need to grow up though and realize that not everyone here that expresses doubts is a troll - buzz and hype aren't enough for most people to put their money down.

Crypto sales and more here: https://www.ebay.com.au/usr/dragon-seer
chango

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 01:05:16 PM

I think the problem is that most of the people are jealous about whales dumping and making profits, but the fact of the matter is that if a coin survive a dump is one step closer to get stronger and this is good. If the coin doesn't survive a dump then it wont work anyway in the future, so why delay the end? If Blackcoin is here to be a big one why are you afraid of dumps? they are actually good.

It will not going to happen, nobody here support pump and dumps, if you want a pump go and do it yourself. Stop begging.

If you are in such a hurry to get rid of your coins please dump them I will be more than happy to buy them.

Cheers!.
ArpFlush

Activity: 623

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 01:06:56 PM

Goodbye forum, goodbye trolls, goodbye fud - it was fun for some time, heading over to blackcointalk now  Wink

"Panic Selling is not an Investment Strategy"
troiste

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 01:09:41 PM

It will not going to happen, nobody here support pump and dumps, if you want a pump go and do it yourself. Stop begging.

If you are in such a hurry to get rid of your coins please dump them I will be more than happy to buy them.

Cheers!.

I'm not dumping anything, my price is $40.

I JUST WANT ACTION, NO ACTION NO FUN

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ekhz2LUv4sA#t=7
Subtuppel

Activity: 700

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 01:10:09 PM

Because Blackcoin has turned into a massive ponzi scheme where now the noob army has arrived each believing they were smart enough pick 'the next bitcoin' are gonna get burned and loose their investments, and I don't like that watching that and not saying anything?
In  other words: Little Jeff got greedy, jumped in during the unnatural pump with all his 10 Bucks of savings and is now a bitter little Jeff, trolling the BlackCoin thread instead of finally accepting that ONLY HE HIMSELF has been responsible for buying then-overpriced BC and got burned.
Move on, one day you'll be 16 and everything will get better.

If you read my posts you can see I ordered some BC (less than 0.1% of portfolio lol) at 30k when it was 50k and shared that with everyone here. i got those orders within 6 hours.  Yesterday I sold at 40k, so I am out of BC with 30% profit and no headache like a lot of here -

Looking at your posts, you said few days ago you bought when it was 46k - so actually you that bought overpriced and now getting burned?  If you had followed my advice you might have avoided this?  I would advise selling and buying back at 20k if you want.  

Lets check back in a few days?
I bought some more at varying prices.
I could still cash out with more than 300% at this moment, why would i be worried?
Stick your advice where it belongs. The funny predictions you and the others are making do always come with the dumps, and when the price goes down to like 28k for SECONDS you start celebrating... dunno if you are a simpleton or if you get paid for this, however it's painful to read.

superplus

Activity: 475

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 01:10:35 PM

Please, enlighten us if you care so much about us. What is going on in altcrypto land thats better than blackcoin? Is anything wrong with blackcoin as a coin? Is the whole crypto a ponzi scheme? Do you even know what a ponzi scheme is?

Blackcoin is PoS, that makes PoW terribly obsolete and redundant, hashing power will need to fine more practical applications instead of just securing the network, as this can now be done cheaply and efficiently with PoS.

I like PoS as well. But can anyone here tell me, what distinguishes Blackcoin from Peercoin??
1st concept
PPC is still POW/POS while BC is pure POS.

BC dev wanted prove that pure POS can be secured PPC dev is worryng is not enough and he keep centralized checkpoints and POW part all time.

PPC is still in mining while BC is not they have different economy because of that.

POS minig with BC is diffrent than BC too.

In what way?
BC 1st stakes you can get in 8h in PPC after 90days.
BC use coin age so after 2 years when you open wallet you will get 2%... of initial intrest becouse BC use coinage from NOVA.
I don't think that PPC use coin age at all.
IN PPC you will lose some stake part because you need to be online more often.
But i like get daily some coins more than bigger part once per eg 20-30 days

Where did you got that?
Why would you get 1% per year without wallet openend?
The 1% stake is meant to Secure the Network, which wont happen with closed wallets

I think some tech. Specs should be cleared out Finally.. Devs?

By the Way, would be nice to focus on relevant things again. Stop That trolling about the prices, pumps and stuff like that. I got the Impression posts 3 weeks ago Where more serious..
jeffminer

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 01:10:38 PM

Guys I'm getting bored please someone pump this up, can someone explain why the Pump was canceled? Why is a pump a bad thing? Really I don't understand please explain me how can the BlackCoin official guys come in and stop a pump?HuhHuh

Its like somebody says: I'm going to pump your coin to $100 is that ok for you? and the community says: NO DONT DO THAT.

A PUMP MEANS AN INCREASE IN VALUE WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM ARE YOU FUCKING INSANE??? WHY THE FUCK WAS THIS PUMP CANCELED BRING THIS PUMP ON

No one person controls the market and no one knows for sure what is going to happen.  There is no guranteed rise in anything.  If you came here because you just heard it was the next bitcoin, along with 10,000 other people over the last week, you just came to a Whale Free Lunch - you were the lunch.  

You have to find things yourself not do what everyone else is doing and expect to make money.  
troiste

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 01:12:21 PM

No one person controls the market and no one knows for sure what is going to happen.  There is no guranteed rise in anything.  If you came here because you just heard it was the next bitcoin, along with 10,000 other people over the last week, you just came to a Whale Free Lunch - you were the lunch.  

You have to find things yourself not do what everyone else is doing and expect to make money.  

Maybe you came here because of that reason, but I'm here since a long time now my friend
Daedelus

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 01:13:08 PM

This is someone keeping their distance from both FUD and DUF. You can argue what he is closer to but it is in a better neighbourhood than most.
Daedelus

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 01:18:16 PM

1st concept
PPC is still POW/POS while BC is pure POS.

BC dev wanted prove that pure POS can be secured PPC dev is worryng is not enough and he keep centralized checkpoints and POW part all time.

PPC is still in mining while BC is not they have different economy because of that.

POS minig with BC is diffrent than BC too.

In what way?
BC 1st stakes you can get in 8h in PPC after 90days.
BC use coin age so after 2 years when you open wallet you will get 2%... of initial intrest becouse BC use coinage from NOVA.
I don't think that PPC use coin age at all.
IN PPC you will lose some stake part because you need to be online more often.
But i like get daily some coins more than bigger part once per eg 20-30 days

Where did you got that?
Why would you get 1% per year without wallet openend?
The 1% stake is meant to Secure the Network, which wont happen with closed wallets

I think some tech. Specs should be cleared out Finally.. Devs?

By the Way, would be nice to focus on relevant things again. Stop That trolling about the prices, pumps and stuff like that. I got the Impression posts 3 weeks ago Where more serious..

I don't beleive there is any reward for keeping wallets closed, unless there are two separate awards: one based on inflation and one based on you help securing the network (staking blocks).

The first is from coins created out of thin air (inflation), the second from fees. But nobody knows so it hard to confirm. The compounding incentive would then be pointless as the bonus would only be 0.005% for keeping your wallet open for 8760 hours straight (see previosu discussion).

Neorc (i think was the spelling) is closest to the answers I think.

And of course Peercoin uses coin age, as does BC. It is a clone of Peercoin. Basic info like this is available: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proof-of-stake
troiste

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 01:20:41 PM

What bad reputation lol... We are talking about crypto currencies, they have already bad reputation just because they exist, you know how many times BTC was pumped & dumped? So what? PUMPS BRING ACTION AND ACTION IS GOOD

+1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ekhz2LUv4sA#t=7
lectrolux

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 01:21:02 PM

I guess it does'nt matter if you update wallet.dat just that you have one backed up for the required wallet.

superplus

Activity: 475

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 01:22:47 PM

In  other words: Little Jeff got greedy, jumped in during the unnatural pump with all his 10 Bucks of savings and is now a bitter little Jeff, trolling the BlackCoin thread instead of finally accepting that ONLY HE HIMSELF has been responsible for buying then-overpriced BC and got burned.
Move on, one day you'll be 16 and everything will get better.

If you read my posts you can see I ordered some BC (less than 0.1% of portfolio lol) at 30k when it was 50k and shared that with everyone here. i got those orders within 6 hours.  Yesterday I sold at 40k, so I am out of BC with 30% profit and no headache like a lot of here -

Looking at your posts, you said few days ago you bought when it was 46k - so actually you that bought overpriced and now getting burned?  If you had followed my advice you might have avoided this?  I would advise selling and buying back at 20k if you want.  

Lets check back in a few days?
I bought some more at varying prices.
I could still cash out with more than 300% at this moment, why would i be worried?
Stick your advice where it belongs. The funny predictions you and the others are making do always come with the dumps, and when the price goes down to like 28k for SECONDS you start celebrating... dunno if you are a simpleton or if you get paid for this, however it's painful to read.

"why would i be worried?"

- because you are up 300% on this investment and it is turning south.  Any normal investor would take profit.  300% not enough lol?  And you are being warned by someone who called the prices the last 3 days here that you are calling a simpleton?  Goodluck with your new investment career.

Im 100% shure you dont even get the tech. Point of BC..

So.. Keep jumping on hypes
troiste

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 01:22:55 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8y6DJAeolo

PUMP THIS COIN UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!
blueface

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 01:31:32 PM

https://i.imgur.com/zItdyjC.jpg
I think I need one. Cheesy
atc1

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 01:37:20 PM

I think I need one. Cheesy

Cheesy

What the...I don't even...  Tongue

KSGuy

Activity: 429
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 01:38:19 PM

Are there any websites that show the "richest blackcoin users" like other sites we see for several other coins?
It would be interested to know what the top 1%'rs own. Smiley
troiste

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 01:41:05 PM

Are there any websites that show the "richest blackcoin users" like other sites we see for several other coins?
It would be interested to know what the top 1%'rs own. Smiley

http://agran.net/bc_getbalance.php?top=100
http://agran.net/bc_getbalance.php?top=1000
http://agran.net/bc_getbalance.php?top=10000
Pages: « 1 ... 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 [1176] 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: