Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:00:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 [1187] 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509634 times)
NutMasterTardd
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 08:20:19 PM

No disrespect here but....

If you are going to whinge and complain about every downtick on BC, or you think it's a scam, or you think you would be better off with other coins, or you thinks it's a P&D or you think only 5 minutes in to the future, I have a solution for you:

PLEASE SELL YOUR BLACKCOINS to people who will RESPECT WHAT THEY ARE HOLDING!!

SELL YOUR BLACKCOINS NOW!!!! TO ME!!! AND OTHERS LIKE ME!!!!

Then read this thread in 3 months or 6 months and weep.

I completely agree and good effort, but you will never get rid of the parasites.

GEO, RLC & QRL.
MeGaDoOm

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 08:21:02 PM

KNC Titan Group Buy

Some shares have been bought today for the KNC Titan Group Buy, ONLY 34 shares available.

Go grab your part of KNC's Awesome ASIC Scrypt miner NOW!

Full information can be found HERE!

Glad to be in.

last 2 mine ^^ lets backup BC on my own.
I wanted buy more shares but ok.

Escrow time !

▄▄
  ▐████▌
  ██████
  ▐████▌
    ▀▀
█▄  ▐▌  ▄█
██  ▐▌  ██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
██▄ ██ ▄██
 ▀▀████▀▀
   ▐██▌
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
   ▐██▌
   ▐██▌
   ▐██▌
   ████
   ████

|
                         ▄▄
                    ▄▄██████
               ▄▄███████████
          ▄▄████████████████
     ▄▄█████████████████████
  ██████████████████████████

██████████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████▀▀
█████████████████████ ▄▄███████████
████████████████████ ▐█▀  ▀████████
████████████████████ ▐█▄  ▄████████
█████████████████████ ▀▀███████████
██████████████████████▄▄
▀█████████████████████████████████▀

|

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
    █                █
    █  █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
    █                █
    █ ▄████████████▄
    █ ██████████████
    █ ██████████████
    █ ▀████████████▀
    █                █
    █ ▄▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▀▀▀▀▄ █
    █ █    █  █    █ █
    █  ▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  █
    █                █
     █              █
      █            █
       █          █
        █        █
         ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
           ▀██▀
            ▐▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
dasource

Activity: 821
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 08:22:29 PM

If you are going to whinge and complain about every downtick on BC, or you think it's a scam, or you think you would be better off with other coins, or you thinks it's a P&D or you think only 5 minutes in to the future, I have a solution for you:

Well said ... too many people are short sighted!

^ I am with STUPID!
mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 08:24:09 PM

I'm not concerned about the price drop because you can see it's the big addresses cashing out. A handful of big addresses cashing out 15% each is a lot of coins.

Unfortunately some people are dumb and sell their coins for no other reason than they saw the price drop and then others join in. Eventually it levels out and then we carry on rising up.

Don't be like one of the guys who sold at 15k previously and then came begging for donations complaining that they sold at the lowest point. The fundamentals on this coin are strong. We've been the number 3 traded crypto in the world for the majority of the last 2 weeks. This is what's the difference between making money and becoming extremely rich - holding your nerve. Remember all the people who couldn't stomach Bitcoin's swings in it's early days.

Always bet on black.
Degolep

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 08:24:32 PM

Join reddit!

SUB HERE: http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin

If you're not into Reddit, don't worry! It's very easy to get yourself started. Reddit is anonymous in nature, you don't even need an email address to create an account!

KingSchultz

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 08:25:09 PM

BLACKCOIN: This is a call to arms. Build your community. Generate new ideas, talk about innovative new projects, or just bullshit about BC and future Lambos.

1,164 Black Knights have already joined!

JOIN THE SUBREDDIT: http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin
coinism

Activity: 700

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 08:26:29 PM

Panic Sell Now & Regret It Later

I have always been upfront with this community and I have made promises that I have kept and assurances I made that I intend on keeping. I have displayed numerous times I am here for this community, and many of you have contacted me personally and I always take the time to respond. I am not here for the developers or the large investors, I am here for you. We have seen ups and we have seen downs, and let us not forget less than two weeks ago we were trading at 5000 sat. Unfortunately every week can't be a slingshot to the moon. Some weeks will be slightly down weeks, and other weeks will be even worse. Yesterday I backed the idea of a public pump because at the time it seemed the community wanted it, and I felt we all needed something to rally behind. The community took a vote and I canceled the public pump based on that vote.

Now today everyone is panicking because the price of BC is going down a bit. If I am not panicking then you shouldn't be. Next week I have some surprises that will get everyone excited, and as I have stated I am working hard on the May super event. I am also personally working on major deals that will bring a ton of value to BlackCoin. So if you want to sell because we are not currently trading at 80k sat, then go right ahead and sell. But I promises you a few weeks from now you will be singing the blues like the people who sold at 500 sat, 1000 sat, 5000 sat, and 10000 sat.

I would like to make it clear that no crypto-coin, fiat currency, or stock  has 365 days of upward movement. No financial product known to man is immune to down days!!!

To the trolls and the agitators who come in here every time we have a down day and claim BlackCoin is dead. If BlackCoin is dead and is the 8th highest coin in Market Cap, and the 3rd most traded coin in volume, then what does that say about the other coins??? If  BlackCoin is dead and is trading better than more than 98% of the other coins, does that must mean more than 98% of the coins are all dead???

Once again, an awesome post Cheesy

Those BlackCoin investors that are holders, long term holders, will make substantial returns on this coin. Check this thread back in 3 months and 6 motnhs from now. These prices are peanuts.

+++

my company just bought some BC Smiley
wesleyh

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 08:27:04 PM
Last edit: April 24, 2014, 08:43:09 PM by wesleyh

waiting for pool to come back up..
Jilixi

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2014, 08:28:03 PM

KNC Titan Group Buy

Some shares have been bought today for the KNC Titan Group Buy, ONLY 34 shares available.

Go grab your part of KNC's Awesome ASIC Scrypt miner NOW!

Full information can be found HERE!

Glad to be in.

last 2 mine ^^ lets backup BC on my own.
I wanted buy more shares but ok.

Escrow time !

Funding comnpleted waiting for last payments to get through and then I will send a message to everybody that bought the $5 shares. More info soon!

For those that missed this Group Buy, dont worry. I will be posting more of these as soon as we have payed and ordered the first one. Also looking into the KNC Titan Mini that does half the hash for about half the price.

Stay Tuned! Smiley

Owner of BlackCoin Store - BlackCoin Store
BC: BNatbck1SDJebHRMQemkUEFPVZR9uLHLrM
BTC: 161EcdmbgmxpZMk2ssZCjGQqB6gypduu97
Ramirez

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 08:28:26 PM

Panic Sell Now & Regret It Later

I have always been upfront with this community and I have made promises that I have kept and assurances I made that I intend on keeping. I have displayed numerous times I am here for this community, and many of you have contacted me personally and I always take the time to respond. I am not here for the developers or the large investors, I am here for you. We have seen ups and we have seen downs, and let us not forget less than two weeks ago we were trading at 5000 sat. Unfortunately every week can't be a slingshot to the moon. Some weeks will be slightly down weeks, and other weeks will be even worse. Yesterday I backed the idea of a public pump because at the time it seemed the community wanted it, and I felt we all needed something to rally behind. The community took a vote and I canceled the public pump based on that vote.

Now today everyone is panicking because the price of BC is going down a bit. If I am not panicking then you shouldn't be. Next week I have some surprises that will get everyone excited, and as I have stated I am working hard on the May super event. I am also personally working on major deals that will bring a ton of value to BlackCoin. So if you want to sell because we are not currently trading at 80k sat, then go right ahead and sell. But I promises you a few weeks from now you will be singing the blues like the people who sold at 500 sat, 1000 sat, 5000 sat, and 10000 sat.

I would like to make it clear that no crypto-coin, fiat currency, or stock  has 365 days of upward movement. No financial product known to man is immune to down days!!!

To the trolls and the agitators who come in here every time we have a down day and claim BlackCoin is dead. If BlackCoin is dead and is the 8th highest coin in Market Cap, and the 3rd most traded coin in volume, then what does that say about the other coins??? If  BlackCoin is dead and is trading better than more than 98% of the other coins, does that must mean more than 98% of the coins are all dead???

Once again, thank you for your efforts to keep the community in the right direction and to guide us to the stars! I totally agree, if it goes really high (x10), it is normal to have corrections to be able to bounce back again. We only need to relax and wait with a strong hand.  Cool  
draco71

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 08:29:43 PM

Until main pool is back, may be good to point your miners at *some pool*

Wrong ... Until main pool is back, may be good to point your miners at http://www.cryptoalts.com, another BC multipool with a very active and friendly dev.  Wink

My heart belongs to RieCoin (RIC), my investments to BlackCoin (BC)
XbladeX
Legendary

Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 08:30:56 PM

Seriously before i wanted bit more wait before starts buying in full again.
I wanted those speculative quick $ going into something else what give them illusion of next "big thing" now token has is Cinny (instamine/solomine - copy/cat)
i am very happy with that because those who are in for super fast 1000% ROI will go there Cheesy seeking for next BC.
And take their BTC form BC ^^... now i feel much more comfortable to start buying again thanks too them this is my point of view.

I see more shops accepting BC so please for all community here guys start using BC as payment.
BC as payment supports BC merchants and without them BC will go nowhere and will be next speculative currency.
I like that we will be listed in coinkite and i am happy that we can use coin paymants and i use it.

That add value to BC everyday you buy sell goods with BC you back up BC in overall while rest play on exchange with +-20% gain.

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
XbladeX
Legendary

Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 08:33:16 PM

Until main pool is back, may be good to point your miners at http://hashrate.org

Wrong ... Until main pool is back, may be good to point your miners at http://www.cryptoalts.com, another BC multipool with a very active and friendly dev.  Wink
BTW this is NXT pool... again same shit here...
I hope he will be banned for scam.

http://www.cryptoalts.com, = Is OK

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
Subtuppel

Merit: 500

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 08:34:13 PM

Until main pool is back, may be good to point your miners at http://hashrate.org
i doubt anyoone will do that after that one guy spanmed this thread for hours with a mix of advertizing that pool and claiming that BC is dead.
But i guess that was just one of your other accounts....

Soepkip

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 08:34:32 PM

Let's get on BTC38!

Getting our first BC/CNY trading pair would be huge! Retweet this:

https://twitter.com/CoinBlack/status/459429085148880896

We did the same with BitCoinWisdom, and they added us after 55 retweets, let's try 100 this time!

████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████

->  BLOCKTIX  ->  Ticketing platform with a dual blockchain on Ethereum for event hosting
-> WEBSITE - SLACK - TWITTER - FORUM
-> Join our community to learn about our upcoming ICO
wesleyh

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 08:35:53 PM

i doubt anyoone will do that after that one guy spanmed this thread for hours with a mix of advertizing that pool and claiming that BC is dead.

Most certainly not (don't even know about another person), anyway I removed the link since it seems to strike a chord here.
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 08:36:36 PM

GROUP BUY OPPORTUNITY... UNBELIEVABLE

For those who missed the boat of the Titan Group Buy, and even for those who did not miss it but want more action right now, I am offering a different group buy for a new ASIC scrypt miner that will be pointed to the Blackcoin multipool for the first three months at least. VERY IMPORTANT: this will start mining the first week of June or earlier, so that means barely 5 weeks  from now, NOT 5 months (possibly) like the Titan. That means much lower difficulty too, therefore much more production.

The structure is the same (shares at $130, a total of 100 -some already bought, of course-) than the one used by the Blackcoin store. Think of it as a bridge
investment while you wait for the Titan to arrive. By then, there probably would have been months since ROI was achieved in this huge opportunity.

The unit will mine at 72 MH/s and any calculator online will show you that in less than 3 months it will have ROI'd. Since we will be pointing it to the Blackcoin multipool, that period of time could potentially be significantly shortened. It also means we are HELPING our favorite coin since all proceeds, once ROI is achieved, will be converted to Blackcoin.

Anyway, interested PM me and get moving. you will need to reserve your shares in the same manner used for the Titan, sending me $5.00 in Blackcoin to this address: BFnQA2kjxCc4Ex6TY6yyTjbJbSGZ4BNXyN. These are going to be disappearing very, very soon and with then a huge opportunity to make a lot of money AND benefit our favorite coin.

Thanks!

OK, this is amazing and just found it out: The manufacturer is offering to DOUBLE the amount of hash power for free!!!!

That's right, instead of 72MH/s we will be getting 144 MH/z for the manufacturer will double the power of the unit by giving us the same amount in their own cloud mining.... but only if we purchase it before April 30th. This is truly amazing: ROI in way less than 2 months. In fact a bounty bonanza. Let's gety this going now! Don't miss in what is going to be a huge, huge, huge opportunity.
NoUseForACoin

Activity: 140

trading in the shadow's shadow

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 08:37:33 PM

I just realised that BC may have the biggest environmental impact of all alts...!

All the coins that turn from POW to POS that is so much less energy-wasting mining! and it's all because of BC.
Subtuppel

Merit: 500

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 08:38:25 PM

Most certainly not (don't even know about another person), anyway I removed the link since it seems to strike a chord here.
alright, sorry if i accused you wrongly here.
just search this thread for the pool url and you will see why we don't like it (in case the mods did not remove it all) Wink

dasource

Activity: 821

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 08:40:17 PM

GROUP BUY OPPORTUNITY... UNBELIEVABLE

For those who missed the boat of the Titan Group Buy, and even for those who did not miss it but want more action right now, I am offering a different group buy for a new ASIC scrypt miner that will be pointed to the Blackcoin multipool for the first three months at least. VERY IMPORTANT: this will start mining the first week of June or earlier, so that means barely 5 weeks  from now, NOT 5 months (possibly) like the Titan. That means much lower difficulty too, therefore much more production.

The structure is the same (shares at $130, a total of 100 -some already bought, of course-) than the one used by the Blackcoin store. Think of it as a bridge
investment while you wait for the Titan to arrive. By then, there probably would have been months since ROI was achieved in this huge opportunity.

The unit will mine at 72 MH/s and any calculator online will show you that in less than 3 months it will have ROI'd. Since we will be pointing it to the Blackcoin multipool, that period of time could potentially be significantly shortened. It also means we are HELPING our favorite coin since all proceeds, once ROI is achieved, will be converted to Blackcoin.

Anyway, interested PM me and get moving. you will need to reserve your shares in the same manner used for the Titan, sending me $5.00 in Blackcoin to this address: BFnQA2kjxCc4Ex6TY6yyTjbJbSGZ4BNXyN. These are going to be disappearing very, very soon and with then a huge opportunity to make a lot of money AND benefit our favorite coin.

Thanks!

OK, this is amazing and just found it out: The manufacturer is offering to DOUBLE the amount of hash power for free!!!!

That's right, instead of 72MH/s we will be getting 144 MH/z for the manufacturer will double the power of the unit by giving us the same amount in their own cloud mining.... but only if we purchase it before April 30th. This is truly amazing: ROI in way less than 2 months. In fact a bounty bonanza. Let's gety this going now! Don't miss in what is going to be a huge, huge, huge opportunity.

More info?

^ I am with STUPID!
Pages: « 1 ... 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 [1187] 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: