Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 06:53:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 [1188] 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509634 times)
pizzaboy69696969

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 08:43:20 PM

GROUP BUY OPPORTUNITY... UNBELIEVABLE

For those who missed the boat of the Titan Group Buy, and even for those who did not miss it but want more action right now, I am offering a different group buy for a new ASIC scrypt miner that will be pointed to the Blackcoin multipool for the first three months at least. VERY IMPORTANT: this will start mining the first week of June or earlier, so that means barely 5 weeks  from now, NOT 5 months (possibly) like the Titan. That means much lower difficulty too, therefore much more production.

The structure is the same (shares at $130, a total of 100 -some already bought, of course-) than the one used by the Blackcoin store. Think of it as a bridge
investment while you wait for the Titan to arrive. By then, there probably would have been months since ROI was achieved in this huge opportunity.

The unit will mine at 72 MH/s and any calculator online will show you that in less than 3 months it will have ROI'd. Since we will be pointing it to the Blackcoin multipool, that period of time could potentially be significantly shortened. It also means we are HELPING our favorite coin since all proceeds, once ROI is achieved, will be converted to Blackcoin.

Anyway, interested PM me and get moving. you will need to reserve your shares in the same manner used for the Titan, sending me $5.00 in Blackcoin to this address: BFnQA2kjxCc4Ex6TY6yyTjbJbSGZ4BNXyN. These are going to be disappearing very, very soon and with then a huge opportunity to make a lot of money AND benefit our favorite coin.

Thanks!

OK, this is amazing and just found it out: The manufacturer is offering to DOUBLE the amount of hash power for free!!!!

That's right, instead of 72MH/s we will be getting 144 MH/z for the manufacturer will double the power of the unit by giving us the same amount in their own cloud mining.... but only if we purchase it before April 30th. This is truly amazing: ROI in way less than 2 months. In fact a bounty bonanza. Let's gety this going now! Don't miss in what is going to be a huge, huge, huge opportunity.

More info?

How do the payout of shares work?
uvt9

Activity: 300
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 08:44:51 PM

Wow BC community has a lot of big mouths.
Fraxinus
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 08:45:17 PM

For those who missed the boat of the Titan Group Buy, and even for those who did not miss it but want more action right now, I am offering a different group buy for a new ASIC scrypt miner that will be pointed to the Blackcoin multipool for the first three months at least. VERY IMPORTANT: this will start mining the first week of June or earlier, so that means barely 5 weeks  from now, NOT 5 months (possibly) like the Titan. That means much lower difficulty too, therefore much more production.

The structure is the same (shares at $130, a total of 100 -some already bought, of course-) than the one used by the Blackcoin store. Think of it as a bridge
investment while you wait for the Titan to arrive. By then, there probably would have been months since ROI was achieved in this huge opportunity.

The unit will mine at 72 MH/s and any calculator online will show you that in less than 3 months it will have ROI'd. Since we will be pointing it to the Blackcoin multipool, that period of time could potentially be significantly shortened. It also means we are HELPING our favorite coin since all proceeds, once ROI is achieved, will be converted to Blackcoin.

Anyway, interested PM me and get moving. you will need to reserve your shares in the same manner used for the Titan, sending me $5.00 in Blackcoin to this address: BFnQA2kjxCc4Ex6TY6yyTjbJbSGZ4BNXyN. These are going to be disappearing very, very soon and with then a huge opportunity to make a lot of money AND benefit our favorite coin.

Thanks!

OK, this is amazing and just found it out: The manufacturer is offering to DOUBLE the amount of hash power for free!!!!

That's right, instead of 72MH/s we will be getting 144 MH/z for the manufacturer will double the power of the unit by giving us the same amount in their own cloud mining.... but only if we purchase it before April 30th. This is truly amazing: ROI in way less than 2 months. In fact a bounty bonanza. Let's gety this going now! Don't miss in what is going to be a huge, huge, huge opportunity.

Sounds like one of them teleshopping commercials.  Grin

XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 08:47:22 PM

KNC Titan Group Buy

Some shares have been bought today for the KNC Titan Group Buy, ONLY 34 shares available.

Go grab your part of KNC's Awesome ASIC Scrypt miner NOW!

Full information can be found HERE!

Glad to be in.

last 2 mine ^^ lets backup BC on my own.
I wanted buy more shares but ok.

Escrow time !

Funding comnpleted waiting for last payments to get through and then I will send a message to everybody that bought the $5 shares. More info soon!

For those that missed this Group Buy, dont worry. I will be posting more of these as soon as we have payed and ordered the first one. Also looking into the KNC Titan Mini that does half the hash for about half the price.

Stay Tuned! Smiley

I think that will be your hotest product Cheesy haha

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 08:47:56 PM

Do you have problem with that ?

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
oblox
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1018

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 08:48:21 PM

Thanks!

Let me guess, you assume, like every calculator out there that difficulty will magically stay the same. Riiiiiight.
jamieb81

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 08:48:50 PM

Subtuppel

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 08:49:11 PM

now that was a big sell-off. someone dumped like 100k, probably more at once. just saw it on the 2nd monitor...

fortune143

Activity: 87
Merit: 13

favours the true

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 08:50:57 PM

KNC Titan Group Buy

Some shares have been bought today for the KNC Titan Group Buy, ONLY 34 shares available.

Glad to be in.

Hmmm i think I may have put my bid in for one of those last ones myself, fingers crossed at least! I got confirmation but heh if not I'm definitely doubling down on the next one. Many thanks for doing this guys, a great way to truly support the community!

potential is great, but its just potential.
Subtuppel

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 08:53:14 PM

now that was a big sell-off. someone dumped like 100k, probably more at once. just saw it on the 2nd monitor...
and not yet done... would be too nice if the strange guy who keeps begging for TEH PUMP finally lost his temper and cashes out (likely for burning his win in CINNI lol).

omahapoker

Activity: 868

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 08:53:58 PM

31000 looks like where it will stay for a few hours
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 08:54:28 PM

KNC Titan Group Buy

Glad to be in.

Hmmm i think I may have put my bid in for one of those last ones myself, fingers crossed at least! I got confirmation but heh if not I'm definitely doubling down on the next one. Many thanks for doing this guys, a great way to truly support the community!

If this group buy works out, blackcoinstore could end up turning into blackcoinfarm. Cheesy
Subtuppel

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 08:55:32 PM

31000 looks like where it will stay for a few hours
well there isn't much support left, someone sold a ton in a blink there.
But he does not (yet) seem to be willing to sell below 30k LOL.

barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 08:56:14 PM

Thanks!

Let me guess, you assume, like every calculator out there that difficulty will magically stay the same. Riiiiiight.

OK, I'll try to answer as fast as I can. "More info?" that's it. You purchase the thing we start mining as soon as it is delivered in the last week of May.

"Payouts" Once a week, to your BC wallet address.  This is mirroring what the guys at the shop are doing with the Titan group buy, ok? That's all there's to it.

And to the guy  who doubts the calculators, well, up to you man, whatever it is it is. Difficulty hasn't increased a lot as it was expected after the Terraminers IV and all the others arrived, has it? No one know what the difficulty increases in scrypt mining will be in the future but if the Titan is going to be profitable (and I am so sure it will be, wildly, and that's why I have purchased 10 shares in it), sure as hell this is going to be much more profitable since its delivery is significantly closer in time. But if you have dloubts or are skeptical about it, just don't participate, ok? Others will.
Degolep

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 08:56:25 PM

Join reddit!

SUB HERE: http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin

If you're not into Reddit, don't worry! It's very easy to get yourself started. Reddit is anonymous in nature, you don't even need an email address to create an account!

BlackHaze

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 08:56:57 PM

KNC Titan Group Buy

Glad to be in.

If this group buy works out, blackcoinstore could end up turning into blackcoinfarm. Cheesy

But who physically owns and maintains these machines? Not that they decide to plug off the internet and walk away with a 12k miner as soon as ROI has been hit.
Soepkip

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 08:57:47 PM

Let's get on BTC38!

Getting our first BC/CNY trading pair would be huge! Retweet this:

https://twitter.com/CoinBlack/status/459429085148880896

We did the same with BitCoinWisdom, and they added us after 55 retweets, let's try 100 this time!

████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████

->  BLOCKTIX  ->  Ticketing platform with a dual blockchain on Ethereum for event hosting
-> WEBSITE - SLACK - TWITTER - FORUM
-> Join our community to learn about our upcoming ICO
Jilixi

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2014, 09:02:36 PM

KNC Titan Group Buy

Glad to be in.

But who physically owns and maintains these machines? Not that they decide to plug off the internet and walk away with a 12k miner as soon as ROI has been hit.

The machine(s) are hosted in a data center i Sweden, 24/7 surrveilance with webcam access for shareholders. Miner(s) will run until they break or until it is no longer profitable. I have full transparency on this if you need more information I am more then happy to provide it.

All shareholders have a receipt off the purchase, my personal information is all there.

Just drop me a pm if you have questions.

Regards
Kevin K

Owner of BlackCoin Store - BlackCoin Store
BC: BNatbck1SDJebHRMQemkUEFPVZR9uLHLrM
BTC: 161EcdmbgmxpZMk2ssZCjGQqB6gypduu97
colinfx

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 09:05:49 PM

Let's get on BTC38!

Getting our first BC/CNY trading pair would be huge! Retweet this:

https://twitter.com/CoinBlack/status/459429085148880896

We did the same with BitCoinWisdom, and they added us after 55 retweets, let's try 100 this time!

Every BC holder get on BTC38 case! As a community we can hassle them until they do it!

Email them, tweet thet, RETWEET them, don't take NO for an answer!
oblox
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1018

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 09:06:53 PM

For those who missed the boat of the Titan Group Buy, and even for those who did not miss it but want more action right now, I am offering a different group buy for a new ASIC scrypt miner that will be pointed to the Blackcoin multipool for the first three months at least. VERY IMPORTANT: this will start mining the first week of June or earlier, so that means barely 5 weeks  from now, NOT 5 months (possibly) like the Titan. That means much lower difficulty too, therefore much more production.

Thanks!

OK, I'll try to answer as fast as I can. "More info?" that's it. You purchase the thing we start mining as soon as it is delivered in the last week of May.

"Payouts" Once a week, to your BC wallet address.  This is mirroring what the guys at the shop are doing with the Titan group buy, ok? That's all there's to it.

And to the guy  who doubts the calculators, well, up to you man, whatever it is it is. Difficulty hasn't increased a lot as it was expected after the Terraminers IV and all the others arrived, has it? No one know what the difficulty increases in scrypt mining will be in the future but if the Titan is going to be profitable (and I am so sure it will be, wildly, and that's why I have purchased 10 shares in it), sure as hell this is going to be much more profitable since its delivery is significantly closer in time. But if you have dloubts or are skeptical about it, just don't participate, ok? Others will.

lol, how many units is KNC offering... that's substantial in terms of additional hash. If you think for a second that the difficulty will not skyrocket, you are fooling yourself big time. I'm sure there will be some profitability, but I'd really question the ROI on it, especially with all the units coming online.
Pages: « 1 ... 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 [1188] 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: