Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:17:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 [1190] 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509635 times)
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 09:49:29 PM

I am told KNC's estimated ETA for Titans are December.  That is far too off to be preordering with so many other asics coming out.

I am also told they are actually mining with them now and don't plan to ship until they are barely profitable, just like their BTC asics.

Ships Q2/Q3 according to Kncminer.com

No one actually knows who or when it will actually come out, it's all a gamble, anything can happen and everyone can delay

Delays are of no significance now in KNC since they have implemented their Plan B. There are no delays possible since you may nlot have the rig on time but you will be mining with identical power on time. That;s KNC's warranty. Our machine will not have such a warranty -at least that I am aware of at the moment- but since the manufacturer also operates a Cloud mining data centre it is quite logical to assume that they will offer tha same guarantee that KNC does.

Further details will fe offered as they are fully known.
Subtuppel

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 09:49:40 PM

hey at least on Hypertroll is active! PLease all report this idiot! thank you!
I kinda missed him.

Yeah me too! Wink

Hey Zeta how is the Fluttercoin/whitecoin or wotherever, community doin? You and the other guy?
"The other guy" is a dupe account Wink

ManMachine

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 09:52:21 PM

ahaha yeah zeta! i like you!  Grin

"The other guy" is a dupe account Wink

haha i can image how its gonna be! constantly talking to himself!

guys dont forget:

Let's get on BTC38!

Getting our first BC/CNY trading pair would be huge! Retweet this:

https://twitter.com/CoinBlack/status/459429085148880896

We did the same with BitCoinWisdom, and they added us after 55 retweets, let's try 100 this time!
Soepkip

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 09:55:45 PM

Let's get on BTC38!

Getting our first BC/CNY trading pair would be huge! Retweet this:

https://twitter.com/CoinBlack/status/459429085148880896

We did the same with BitCoinWisdom, and they added us after 55 retweets, let's try 100 this time!

Nearing 50! Let us push to 100 RETWEETS! I know we can do this!

████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████

->  BLOCKTIX  ->  Ticketing platform with a dual blockchain on Ethereum for event hosting
-> WEBSITE - SLACK - TWITTER - FORUM
-> Join our community to learn about our upcoming ICO
IconicExpert

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 09:56:13 PM
Last edit: April 24, 2014, 10:13:09 PM by IconicExpert

JUST 15 MILLIONS COINS LEFT
IF YOU ARE LATE CACH THE NEXT STOP 2000 SAT

WHITE IS RIGHT
WhiteCoin

True Story

Earlier today I was contacted by Slaxt via PM. He said he wanted to discuss something with me and he asked me to keep whatever we discussed private. I agreed and he asked if I would go on Skype because he didn't want to discuss via PM. I kindly declined and told him he can email me if he requires privacy. After some back and forth he claimed he was contracted by the WC dev team to negotiate a "truce". They basically want me to stop driving their sh!t coin into the ground. To make a long story short I told him if he wanted a "truce" the devs will have to give a 3.8 BTC or 500,000 WC peace offering to the BC community. Of course I didn't get a reply and a few minutes later they broke their word and discussed our "negotiations" openly. Now the price is 10,000,000 WC for wasting my time. Let this be a warning to other developers looking to clone BC and blatantly steal from this community. If you blatantly copy BC and our model you will either have to donate to this community or I will personally make sure you end up like MintCoin. If you want to create a coin that is perfectly fine, but do not do it at this community expense!!!
ManMachine

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 09:59:08 PM

like in kindergarten! my gosh!!  Tongue
BlackHaze

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 10:00:06 PM

Good thing you didn't add him on Skype, he would've eaten your IP in a minute.
Luxasd

Activity: 504
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 10:00:22 PM

WHITE IS RIGHT
WhiteCoin

True Story

Earlier today I was contacted by Slaxt via PM. He said he wanted to discuss something with me and he asked me to keep whatever we discussed private. I agreed and he asked if I would go on Skype because he didn't want to discuss via PM. I kindly declined and told him he can email me if he requires privacy. After some back and form he claimed he was contracted by the WC dev team to negotiate a "truce". They basically want me to stop driving their sh!t coin into the ground. To make a long story short I told him if he wanted a "truce" the devs will have to give a 3.8 BTC or 500,000 WC peace offering to the BC community. Of course I didn't get a reply and a few minutes later they broke their word and discussed our "negotiations" openly. Now the price is 10,000,000 WC for wasting my time. Let this be a warning to other developers looking to clone BC and blatantly steal from this community. If you blatantly copy BC and our model you will either have to donate to this community or I will personally make sure you end up like MintCoin. If you want to create a coin that is perfectly fine, but do not do it at this community expense!!!

ski92

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 10:04:08 PM

WHITE IS RIGHT
WhiteCoin

True Story

Earlier today I was contacted by Slaxt via PM. He said he wanted to discuss something with me and he asked me to keep whatever we discussed private. I agreed and he asked if I would go on Skype because he didn't want to discuss via PM. I kindly declined and told him he can email me if he requires privacy. After some back and form he claimed he was contracted by the WC dev team to negotiate a "truce". They basically want me to stop driving their sh!t coin into the ground. To make a long story short I told him if he wanted a "truce" the devs will have to give a 3.8 BTC or 500,000 WC peace offering to the BC community. Of course I didn't get a reply and a few minutes later they broke their word and discussed our "negotiations" openly. Now the price is 10,000,000 WC for wasting my time. Let this be a warning to other developers looking to clone BC and blatantly steal from this community. If you blatantly copy BC and our model you will either have to donate to this community or I will personally make sure you end up like MintCoin. If you want to create a coin that is perfectly fine, but do not do it at this community expense!!!

lol still keeping tabs on BC, all my coins in cold storage now Smiley
looking forward to my BC card  Grin

#Blackcoin Friday, once you go black......... Wink
MeGaDoOm

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 10:06:16 PM

WHITE IS RIGHT
WhiteCoin

True Story

" the Last Parody "

▄▄
  ▐████▌
  ██████
  ▐████▌
    ▀▀
█▄  ▐▌  ▄█
██  ▐▌  ██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
██▄ ██ ▄██
 ▀▀████▀▀
   ▐██▌
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
   ▐██▌
   ▐██▌
   ▐██▌
   ████
   ████

|
                         ▄▄
                    ▄▄██████
               ▄▄███████████
          ▄▄████████████████
     ▄▄█████████████████████
  ██████████████████████████

██████████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████▀▀
█████████████████████ ▄▄███████████
████████████████████ ▐█▀  ▀████████
████████████████████ ▐█▄  ▄████████
█████████████████████ ▀▀███████████
██████████████████████▄▄
▀█████████████████████████████████▀

|

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
    █                █
    █  █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
    █                █
    █ ▄████████████▄
    █ ██████████████
    █ ██████████████
    █ ▀████████████▀
    █                █
    █ ▄▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▀▀▀▀▄ █
    █ █    █  █    █ █
    █  ▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  █
    █                █
     █              █
      █            █
       █          █
        █        █
         ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
           ▀██▀
            ▐▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BlackHaze

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 10:06:49 PM

http://i1327.photobucket.com/albums/u679/MrJoed420/thedonfather.gif

If I think of Iconic I see this, with a keyboard with fancy lights ofcourse.  Cheesy
MeGaDoOm

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 10:07:20 PM

WHITE IS RIGHT
WhiteCoin

True Story

" the Last Parody "

▄▄
  ▐████▌
  ██████
  ▐████▌
    ▀▀
█▄  ▐▌  ▄█
██  ▐▌  ██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
██▄ ██ ▄██
 ▀▀████▀▀
   ▐██▌
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
   ▐██▌
   ▐██▌
   ▐██▌
   ████
   ████

|
                         ▄▄
                    ▄▄██████
               ▄▄███████████
          ▄▄████████████████
     ▄▄█████████████████████
  ██████████████████████████

██████████████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████▀▀
█████████████████████ ▄▄███████████
████████████████████ ▐█▀  ▀████████
████████████████████ ▐█▄  ▄████████
█████████████████████ ▀▀███████████
██████████████████████▄▄
▀█████████████████████████████████▀

|

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
    █                █
    █  █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
    █                █
    █ ▄████████████▄
    █ ██████████████
    █ ██████████████
    █ ▀████████████▀
    █                █
    █ ▄▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▀▀▀▀▄ █
    █ █    █  █    █ █
    █  ▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  █
    █                █
     █              █
      █            █
       █          █
        █        █
         ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
           ▀██▀
            ▐▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 10:08:18 PM

WHITE IS RIGHT
WhiteCoin

True Story

I don't even know why we talk about clones. They all bomb in price. AC, FAC, WC... They've all blown self destructed very quickly.

I warned everyone that this always happens...
notallthere

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 10:09:36 PM

This thread is nuts. I feel for anyone who attempts to read the entire thing.
 I haven't checked it in a couple days and it's been tough catching up.
 Still holding, still watching.

EXPRESSCOIN- Lose 20% of your value before even getting coins?!?!Sounds great!
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 10:11:18 PM

WHITE IS RIGHT
WhiteCoin

True Story

I don't even know why we talk about clones. They all bomb in price. AC, FAC, WC... They've all blown self destructed very quickly.

I warned everyone that this always happens...

i bet mint pattern in long run with some pump and lucky ones who will sell on time.

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
colinfx

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 10:14:21 PM

If I think of Iconic I see this, with a keyboard with fancy lights ofcourse.  Cheesy

I was thinking exactly the same thing at the same time!
troiste

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 10:14:44 PM

WHITE IS RIGHT
WhiteCoin

True Story

LOL that gif was well put, I'm still loling
Stratobitz
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1010

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 10:17:10 PM

Please ignore Stratobitz and jeffminer

thank you for your cooperation!

Ignore the person who accurately called the half price drop 6 hours before it happened.  

But make sure to look at the nice charts going up - ooooh!

Seriously how stupid u think people are posting this?

Actually I checked Stratos posts, he accurately called the dump too, and got reported for spamming! lol.

sorry but at least 2 of the people calling the prices are being deleted, reported and told to be ignored

do the math of whats happening here and watch out for those whales lol

Thanks Jeff. Sometimes I feel people only hear what they want to hear. Trading requires you to take emotion out of the game. MadMachine needs some help with that.

So curious... Did you ignore me and hold your coins when I said when BC was at 38K we would see 32K or lower very soon.

Just wondering how that worked out for you.

Strato
angryacorn

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 10:17:35 PM

WHITE IS RIGHT
WhiteCoin

True Story

Earlier today I was contacted by Slaxt via PM. He said he wanted to discuss something with me and he asked me to keep whatever we discussed private. I agreed and he asked if I would go on Skype because he didn't want to discuss via PM. I kindly declined and told him he can email me if he requires privacy. After some back and forth he claimed he was contracted by the WC dev team to negotiate a "truce". They basically want me to stop driving their sh!t coin into the ground. To make a long story short I told him if he wanted a "truce" the devs will have to give a 3.8 BTC or 500,000 WC peace offering to the BC community. Of course I didn't get a reply and a few minutes later they broke their word and discussed our "negotiations" openly. Now the price is 10,000,000 WC for wasting my time. Let this be a warning to other developers looking to clone BC and blatantly steal from this community. If you blatantly copy BC and our model you will either have to donate to this community or I will personally make sure you end up like MintCoin. If you want to create a coin that is perfectly fine, but do not do it at this community expense!!!

wow....you need more hobbies bud Smiley enjoying the lil ego boost i hope haha so petty
@ThisWeeksCoin

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2014, 10:18:33 PM

WHITE IS RIGHT
WhiteCoin

True Story

And you are? Smiley

╔═══════════════════════════════════════╗
= Altcoin creation, promotion & giveaways =
╚═══════════════════════════════════════╝
Pages: « 1 ... 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 [1190] 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: