Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:18:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 [1195] 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509653 times)
ManMachine

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 11:14:07 PM

guys dont forget:

Let's get on BTC38!

Getting our first BC/CNY trading pair would be huge! Retweet this:

https://twitter.com/CoinBlack/status/459429085148880896

We did the same with BitCoinWisdom, and they added us after 55 retweets, let's try 100 this time!
neuroMode

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 11:16:01 PM

Isn't IE the same guy who made this thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=578797.0

Myriadcoin - the first multi-PoW blockchain! (Mine with SHA256 [ASICs], Scrypt [GPU/ASICs], Skein [GPUs], Groestl [GPUs], OR Qubit [CPUs/GPUs]).
Myriad Website // Myriad on Reddit || Myriad Android Wallet || Myriad Electrum Wallet || Multi-vPoW and Block "Tips" - Solution to Parasitic Merged Mining
gerdab

Activity: 686
Merit: 266

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 11:18:07 PM

This is what is wrong with the world.  See I'm going to educate some of you.  Life is hard!! Ok life isn't fair.  Lets be real I don't care about anyone on here but myself.  That's real.  Everything I have I have fought for.  When I was bullied I fought back.  When someone tried to take my job or position I worked harder.  NOBODY CARE about me except for me.  If I don't fight for mine I don't eat!! So damn right if I back a coin I want EVERY COIN to go bye bye.  If BlackCoin is the only coin and gets all the market share I get a lot of money which will make me very happy.  I don't care about the better of you the coin you want or the "Crypto community".  I don't care if you like or don't like what I'm saying because that's life.  You want something from me you better be prepared to go war.  Follow an animal in the jungle see if he has protection from bullies or other animals trying to take what's his?  Wake up people life is hard you need to wake up and know peace is just a five letter word!!
yeh! fight aand fight, fight them all!
u're the strongest son!
without BTC, all Altcoins are nothing!
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 11:18:23 PM

Well, half of page for me is "This user is currently ignored". Blackcoin is definitely attracting other coins (and their FUD spreaders too) like the real black hole should.  Grin

And the more mass is thrown in black hole the stronger it gets  Wink

Jealously does funny things to people.
All what to be next BC train Cheesy...
That fight is so funny...

Even some people wand go of BC because someone had post here controversy txt...
(best investment  decision ever)...

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
Daedelus

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 11:19:36 PM

BlackCoin - The Best Cryptocurrency (so far):

1. Fastest transacting coin in the world's top 10 cryptos, only 10 seconds!
2. Fastest confirming coin in the world's top 10 cryptos, less than minute!  Vital for retail business!
3. Ranked #3 in daily trading volume for weeks
4. Ranked #9 in market-cap for over 10 days
5. Ranked #2 in BitCoinTalk's Alt-Crypto forum activity
6. New Internet-Trading APIs, Exchanges and Merchants are accepting BC every week
7. Easy to implement in Trading APIs
8. No inflation from newly mined/created coins
9. Rapidly increasing distribution

Always bet on black

Feel free to quote & repost Wink

1 is inaccurate. Others equal bc (arguably exceed bc)
2 is misleading without reference to the number of confirmations and security
8 is wrong. Bc has 1% inflation
9 links?
XbladeX
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 11:20:30 PM

This is what is wrong with the world.  See I'm going to educate some of you.  Life is hard!! Ok life isn't fair.  Lets be real I don't care about anyone on here but myself.  That's real.  Everything I have I have fought for.  When I was bullied I fought back.  When someone tried to take my job or position I worked harder.  NOBODY CARE about me except for me.  If I don't fight for mine I don't eat!! So damn right if I back a coin I want EVERY COIN to go bye bye.  If BlackCoin is the only coin and gets all the market share I get a lot of money which will make me very happy.  I don't care about the better of you the coin you want or the "Crypto community".  I don't care if you like or don't like what I'm saying because that's life.  You want something from me you better be prepared to go war.  Follow an animal in the jungle see if he has protection from bullies or other animals trying to take what's his?  Wake up people life is hard you need to wake up and know peace is just a five letter word!!
u're the strongest son!

Without adaptation ^^ and infrastructure...
BTC is not crucial for crypto.
Even if we have only BC we can live in peace for long time.
At least we will have 10s transactions..

SkyValeey

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 11:21:14 PM

If we have another week of 451% gains..we could easily be trading well above 200000 sat. Obviously 200000 sat in one week is very optimistic after having a sell off, and past performance does not guarantee future performance. However, if BlackCoin value only increase by 200% this week, we will be trading near 100,000 sat.

So if you are on the sidelines waiting to buy low, forget it! Now is the time to buy BlackCoins. The mid 45,000 sat floor will increase to at least 70,000 - 80,000 sat by the end of the week.

Blackcoin is EPIC coin but bubble is over for now.... This is bullshit, 80.000 sat new floor by the end of week? 100% bullshit. Maybe next month, but next week... LOL
Soulmate

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 11:21:29 PM

True Story

Earlier today I was contacted by Slaxt via PM. He said he wanted to discuss something with me and he asked me to keep whatever we discussed private. I agreed and he asked if I would go on Skype because he didn't want to discuss via PM. I kindly declined and told him he can email me if he requires privacy. After some back and forth he claimed he was contracted by the WC dev team to negotiate a "truce". They basically want me to stop driving their sh!t coin into the ground. To make a long story short I told him if he wanted a "truce" the devs will have to give a 3.8 BTC or 500,000 WC peace offering to the BC community. Of course I didn't get a reply and a few minutes later they broke their word and discussed our "negotiations" openly. Now the price is 10,000,000 WC for wasting my time. Let this be a warning to other developers looking to clone BC and blatantly steal from this community. If you blatantly copy BC and our model you will either have to donate to this community or I will personally make sure you end up like MintCoin. If you want to create a coin that is perfectly fine, but do not do it at this community expense!!!

Dude you really need to go to a doctor. I am not kidding. I had a psychiatrist to look at some of your posts and she diagnostic you immediately with http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissistic_personality_disorder

About this post we all can see it is another lie and you have no proof of what you just wrote. If you had any proof you would have screenshot the conversation and posted it! Photoshop will not help btw!

You are hurting Blackcoin with all this negativity. People respect a mans work when you focus on positive initiatives to make it big but when they start to look at you when you try to make your way up with lies, extortion, manipulation, egoism and behaving like the mafia i can guarantee you they lose all trust and respect for you. You are like a loose cannon. People never know to who are you going to turn your rage on!

Now seriously go and get medical help before it is to late!
Throne

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 11:21:34 PM

It's become a circus in here. The community went from serious to a joke.   You all should just come over to whiteCoin before it's too late lol.
ShroomsKit_Disgrace
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 11:21:55 PM

guys dont forget:

Let's get on BTC38!

Getting our first BC/CNY trading pair would be huge! Retweet this:

https://twitter.com/CoinBlack/status/459429085148880896

We did the same with BitCoinWisdom, and they added us after 55 retweets, let's try 100 this time!
+1

Maybe I should not do this, but, for one time I will help BC community:

This twitter account https://twitter.com/btc38com is a COMPLETE JOKE. They are not representing any crypto exchange. You can check yourself.

Moreover, this poll:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=501963.0

was a COMPLETE JOKE and the Op 've never answered. Check his post history and you will see. He was representing nobody, just another pishing account.

You are welcome.
gerdab

Activity: 686
Merit: 266

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 11:22:55 PM

u're the strongest son!

BC withoutt BTC = 0. u need to exchange BC to BTC, otherwise u've nothing!
SparkIt

Activity: 714
Merit: 529

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 11:23:04 PM

2. Fastest confirming coin in the world's top 10 cryptos, less than minute!  Vital for retail business!
6. New Internet-Trading APIs, Exchanges and Merchants are accepting BC every week

Always bet on black

9 links?
1. Which coin in top 10 coinmarketcap has faster transactions?
8. 1% per year, while PoW coins often has at least 10-15% the first year.

Not trying to argue, I'm just asking since I don't know!
ReRunRod

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 11:23:38 PM

It's become a circus in here. The community went from serious to a joke.   You all should just come over to whiteCoin before it's too late lol.

I'd rather mine BitBar Cheesy
XbladeX
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 11:25:03 PM

u're the strongest son!

BC withoutt BTC = 0. u need to exchange BC to BTC, otherwise u've nothing!
Prelude have market in $... so i can't agree...

foodies123

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 11:26:35 PM

Always bet on black

9 links?

1% per year for EVER while most pow coins have a fixed cap, who's inflationary now.
also points 3 through 7 are all due to current circumstances (hype) otherwise blackcoin has nothing to sustain itself because guess what. it's a copy coin with nothing new other than a ponzi money making scheme.

nope
Seio1

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 11:26:52 PM

This is exactly what's all about. Whitecoin trolls spamming this thread who**ng for attention!
fortune143

Activity: 87
Merit: 13

favours the true

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 11:26:57 PM

Wild West it is then.

Bear in mind I'm not having a go at you Warr - as you've said yourself Iconic is free to do as he pleases and his actions/opinions represent only himself and nobody else.

I'm just pointing out the screaming irony here and the reason why I certainly find this whole thing really interesting: you guys presumably made/became interested in Blackcoin for various reasons, one of which being frustration with government corruption and in particular the manipulation of national currencies.

IconicExpert's actions mirror that of any established monetary institution or indeed corporate giant - I have more power than you, therefore I get to tell you what is right and what is wrong, cash is my decree.

I have no problem if this is what the future holds for the Blackcoin community, in fact I couldn't care less as I'm actually fine with coping with what I consider dissenting voices. However you guys will have to unfortunately come off your ego trip if you think you're somehow spearheading the Blackcoin community by supporting things like this.

You've already said that you only care about yourself so look after yourself then, why do you need a community?

potential is great, but its just potential.
Daedelus

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 11:27:51 PM

Always bet on black

9 links?

Pm'd you. My post would get deleted if I posted it.
rlm42

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 11:28:47 PM

Sell your coins. BC is done, run is over. CINNI is the next big thing  Cool
XbladeX
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 11:29:01 PM

Always bet on black

9 links?

[/size]

My throughs as i am from beginig:

2 week after minig despair
about 4000 BC unique adresses with BC >=1
about month ago ~7000 unique adresses with BC >=1
now is about 11566  unique adresses with BC >=1

So we are rising ^^

Pages: « 1 ... 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 [1195] 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: