Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:48:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 [1388] 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509631 times)
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 03:25:45 PM

What a waste, we could have been at 40k now if scumbags didn't sell their coins.

why didnt you sell? Waiting for more than 35% profit? That is called greed... Sold at 37k bought at 30k right now.

I didn't know it would dump again like this !

I'm glad there are still people who think 40k is a high price.
means I still have a few more weeks to build my position

If your not actively using the technology behind your crypto investment,

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
clockers25

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 03:26:23 PM

Hey just came back to this thread after a long break, Im not gonna read threw a thousands pages but can somebody give me the background info and experience of the newly formed foundation?  or is it listed somewhere?  

thanks
Subtuppel

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 03:32:23 PM

Hey just came back to this thread after a long break, Im not gonna read threw a thousands pages but can somebody give me the background info and experience of the newly formed foundation?  or is it listed somewhere?  

thanks
there is no such thing as an official foundation or government for a decentralized currency.
AFAIK it is a group of investors/early adopters who may sound "official" because they picked that name, but they are not.

TsaktuO

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 03:34:05 PM

Wow, every time it gets close to gaining, it just crashes out. Sorry but to many people want huge gains.. just not enough people backing it up for the ride : /
GreekBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1428

getmonero.org

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2014, 03:34:22 PM

What a waste, we could have been at 40k now if scumbags didn't sell their coins.

why didnt you sell? Waiting for more than 35% profit? That is called greed... Sold at 37k bought at 30k right now.

Since you havent already built your position means you also believe that
Subtuppel

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 03:35:12 PM

Wow, every time it gets close to gaining, it just crashes out. Sorry but to many people want huge gains.. just not enough people backing it up for the ride : /
no worries. it is just daytrader scum making a quick 20%, they can't keep it down forever.

GreekBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1428

getmonero.org

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2014, 03:38:36 PM

no worries. it is just daytrader scum making a quick 20%, they can't keep it down forever.

so daytraders are scammers but when you guys mention huge volumes you dont realise its because of them right?

Maybe you would like a coin or market where you just put some money and they give you back the money instantly with like 1500% profit. Sounds nice right?
digicidal

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 03:39:46 PM

Hey just came back to this thread after a long break, Im not gonna read threw a thousands pages but can somebody give me the background info and experience of the newly formed foundation?  or is it listed somewhere? 

thanks
there is no such thing as an official foundation or government for a decentralized currency.
AFAIK it is a group of investors/early adopters who may sound "official" because they picked that name, but they are not.

While that is most certainly true - in a more practical sense, those that work closely with the coin's dev/dev team can, in fact, be considered fairly 'official'.  It's that way with almost every coin currently in existence.  However, you are correct that the currency itself is decentralized and is therefore not dependent on the actions of one individual or group of individuals.

In this case there are two main/vocal marketing pushes from two very different origins - but both are effectively the same as far as BC itself it concerned.  On the other hand the foundation is in much closer communication with rat4 directly, so technically it can be considered as 'official' - however, as it still relies on community funding (as does IE for his marketing ventures).

If you agree (or disagree for that matter) with either or both... your BC donations (or lack thereof) signify your 'voting shares'. Smiley
McKie

Activity: 336

Twitter: @Steven_McKie

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 03:40:10 PM

Used this sudden ~30% jump from .00025 to up my hot holdings a handsome bit when I sold at .00037. I'll get the rest of my coins using fiat to pump the market up some. Awaiting the BTC to hit my acct on Mintpal.

BLK Donate: B7Pegtcz9wa9Uf5NsQLQ26HbQCBc8EmRGz
Subtuppel

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 03:40:29 PM

so daytraders are scammers but when you guys mention huge volumes you dont realise its because of them right?

Maybe you would like a coin or market where you just put some money and they give you back the money instantly with like 1500% profit. Sounds nice right?
he it wasn't meant to be too serious, forgot the " Wink ".
You will find a post saying exactly that in my history, of course they bring the volume.

However, they are extremely annoying to anyone who isn't into that 5-10%-up-and-down-business.

bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

Activity: 1582

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 03:42:14 PM

just means I need it to stay under 40k to hit my 150000 blackcoins goal in two weeks without diving into other investments.
Ill keep investing either way.
but relatively, yes 40k is a lot more than when I secured my early position at about 800.
I have already taken all the profits I wanted from that early investment, and am trying to get back the blackcoins I sold on this new floor price of 25-40k before blackcoin becomes developed enough to make the push to a top 3 coin.

yes I do believe in a 100 million market cap in the next 12 months

If your not actively using the technology behind your crypto investment,

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
digicidal

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 03:43:46 PM

Yes.  Please point me to the market in which this works correctly, because having to think and accept risk of significant losses in order to receive significant gains is time consuming and emotionally draining.

Your secret market seems much better and not at all like a snake-oil sale/ponzi scheme.  Grin
McKie

Activity: 336

Twitter: @Steven_McKie

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 03:44:25 PM

just means I need it to stay under 40k to hit my 150000 blackcoins goal in two weeks without diving into other investments.
Ill keep investing either way.
but relatively, yes 40k is a lot more than when I secured my early position at about 800.
I have already taken all the profits I wanted from that early investment, and am trying to get back the blackcoins I sold on this new floor price of 25-40k before blackcoin becomes developed enough to make the push to a top 3 coin.

yes I do believe in a 100 million market cap in the next 12 months

It most definitely will.

BLK Donate: B7Pegtcz9wa9Uf5NsQLQ26HbQCBc8EmRGz
Subtuppel

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 03:46:00 PM

Hey just came back to this thread after a long break, Im not gonna read threw a thousands pages but can somebody give me the background info and experience of the newly formed foundation?  or is it listed somewhere? 

thanks

While that is most certainly true - in a more practical sense, those that work closely with the coin's dev/dev team can, in fact, be considered fairly 'official'.  It's that way with almost every coin currently in existence.  However, you are correct that the currency itself is decentralized and is therefore not dependent on the actions of one individual or group of individuals.

In this case there are two main/vocal marketing pushes from two very different origins - but both are effectively the same as far as BC itself it concerned.  On the other hand the foundation is in much closer communication with rat4 directly, so technically it can be considered as 'official' - however, as it still relies on community funding (as does IE for his marketing ventures).

If you agree (or disagree for that matter) with either or both... your BC donations (or lack thereof) signify your 'voting shares'. Smiley
Of course i do not deny their influence.
But i am also strongly against anything that leads to some people building up static hierarchies, that would certainly kill all efforts that have been made so far.

XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 03:49:23 PM

I actually trade the coins every night or every two nights. I am not making any profit off the donations. However, one member specifically asked me not to trade his donation in until a few days before the event. I respected his wishes

Let me get this straight, people donate money to you for a campaign and you GAMBLE it?

I dont think thats appropriate behaviour under ANY circumstance.

Thats borderline Fraud and your credibility totally out of the window.

This time you threw yourself under the bus.

I understand there might be a language barrier so I will try again. I trade the coins every night or two into fiat. I trade the coins it into dollars since I can't pay for the services in BlackCoin. I have no clue if the price is going to go up or down, so I have to convert the coins every few days.

That's why we shouldn't donate in BC

Just kidding Grin

A lot of people donate in BTC but the problem still remains the same. I have to convert whatever currency into dollars. I do not sell the BC all at once because I do not want create sell pressure. I sell a little at a time.

Alrighty, so with the blackcoin address > http://explorer.blackcoin.co/address/BQQsUdYaqCGUDhdXPADto1gKwvEA2a92TP

We have over 58k blackcoin sent to the cause~ great!

Now checking the bitcoin address > http://blockexplorer.com/address/12jhNVMj5kk7akem2wxDwnpQvGdro3NzJ4

So there is over 22 btc sent for the cause!

So, that is, (give or take a few btc away, since IE sold every once in a while for BC) around 38 btc.. Calculating that in today's price

Using Bitstamp price that's = $16,682 USD

So, that's over $12,000 USD, which means we have a camera crew and the wallstreet stuff a-go ?

I hope this is true, since.. what else would the funds be used as?

Good job guys! Smiley

Awesome job, IconicExpert Smiley

Can't wait for the event to happen~!
Hold on Ironic use adress with some amouts rescived BC before eg. it was about 25k when i have checked 1st time
so torday he should get about 30 000 BC from BC donation same with BTC...
I was 1st so i know adress have imputs on 5000$ but when i sended him ~50$ in BTC balance was still 50$ that was 2nd day.
So calm down Ironic used some wallet which his balance was 0$ at when Wallstreet even was annouced we all can fid how much he got.
Remember that yesterday whe he sold price was 25k sat for BC so he didn't sold at high.
All founds can be tracked but IMO he have about 3500$ not 10 000$. Calm down. Guys

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
digicidal

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 03:53:28 PM

thanks

Of course i do not deny their influence.
But i am also strongly against anything that leads to some people building up static hierarchies, that would certainly kill all efforts that have been made so far.

Meh... regardless of whether you or I might believe a world without bureaucracies, religions, oligarchies, celebrity cults, etc. might be a better world in which to live... at some point you have to simply shrug and accept that it will never come to pass... ever.  The majority of people in the world simply aren't built that way.  They always look to someone else for validation, be it monetarily, academically, spiritually, or whatever.  Just smile and enjoy the fact that there are still ways to operate with some independence in the swarming masses... and leave the rest to the march of time to decide.

Crypto currencies aren't likely to change the world from what it is or what it will become... but they do provide a fun little diversion and potentially significant profits at the same time. Cheesy
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 03:54:16 PM

Hello BlackCoin Community

As the BlackCoin Foundation we have worked hard in the past weeks and I am proud to present to the community at large one of our most ambitious fundraising ventures to date. As most of you know, BlackCoin is a phenomenal alternative cryptocurrency with substantial REAL advantages over its competitors. We are a greener, faster, coin that is ready for retail adoption and worldwide use… Only the world doesn't know this... That is hopefully about to change…

BlackCoin will be the first CryptoCurrency to hire a legitimate, brick and mortar, Public Relations Firm!

For several weeks the BlackCoin Foundation has been engaging PR firms in order to find one with the right technical expertise to help promote BlackCoin through various target media (think wired.com, theverge, wsj, financial times, and social media as well). After much deliberation we have decided on a company and are in the process of finalizing things contractually speaking. We are not going to release the PR firm's name until things are finalized, but they have a great deal of experience and are truly excited to be working with us. You will not be disappointed.

BlackCoin is Bitcoin 2.0. But spreading this message comes at significant cost. In order to secure a 90 day PR campaign (with options to retain services month to month after the initial 90 day period) the foundation has already raised over $15,000 USD! This has got the ball rolling, but we need help from the community! To finish paying for this venture we need the community to help raise an additional $15,000 USD.

The funds raised by the Foundation have allowed us to get things started, and over the next few days and weeks we will providing more and more information about the strategy, including key messages and timelines. Our strategy meetings will be 100% transparent and we will be updating the community about our every move. In the meantime, we need two things:

1.) Come up with suggestions! We have a powerful PR firm to bounce ideas off of and now is the time to brainstorm. What do you think is an important message? What is an important venue? Give us anything and everything you got, but please do your best to list your ideas in a concise and coherent manner.
2.) Please donate to the addresses below! This is a monumental and revolutionary undertaking that could very well shape the cryptocurrency landscape for years to come. Every little bit helps!

Linked below is a very high-level and preliminary overview that the PR firm provided to us in our most recent conference call. Some information has been redacted and the formatting has been altered (worsened) due to proprietary images (e.g. anything that could identify the PR Firm).

The Plan

The cryptocurrency world is having trouble competing with BlackCoin as is… With a capable and professional PR firm on our side, the sky is the limit.

Thanks and please donate today!
BC: BTfqh99d8DcKWrd4hFYLR7D2bAYDdAKV3Q    
BTC: 1MAGvdGMCAaJysMBgA5uFRBUFQ25AkUWQV    
LTC: LSGPviYMYmgF2RiXVuXG1U4iVz3drk3JvR  
Doge: DNkmhknWWx6ogrHaTy9X2SLft9ouwhCNs1    
Make sure to check the addresses in the original post!

Be the change you want to see in the world.

OMG! So I wake up to this!!!!!! BlackCoin ROCKKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yeah i just woke up, and blackcoin touched 38k and holding above 32k. gonna be a ride !

brammien

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 03:54:36 PM

The Blackcoin Foundation had been awesome since the beginning and the foundation had pushed the bar higher for any crypto to reach!

Can't wait for your upcoming news and projects that you are rolling real soon!

NO FOUNDATION, NO CENTRALIZATION, NO UNELECTED BUREAUCRATIC BS.  
Thomas-s

Activity: 1274

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 03:56:35 PM

I'd like to know the name of this public relation firm also.

We should preferably find someone having an experience with the regular financial institution. Regular banks always seeks excellence in their image (there's also a lot of dumbing-down humour ads since a few years in Europe)

I feel that the whole paper tend to emphasize too much on the green side of Blackcoin. I'm feeling concerned as they seem to plan doing infographics to support this particular point. Which I do not see the need.

Edward Bernays as the father of public relations called "rubber stamp" the mechanism which ideas are disseminated on a large scale in society. The word "Green" when used in the industry is a typical rubber stamp. This word calls for eolian and grass fields under a blue sky. It calls for a light feeling, strongly related to a whole different universe.

Blackcoin is build around the black and gold color identity. Quality. Wealth. Expensiveness.

Those two universes may be difficult to combine. The GREEEN could potentially interfere.
I suggest not to use "Green" but "energy efficient". Also, do not make it a central point but a good side feature.

More like : welcome to Blackcoin, smoking dresses, private parties, Middle East oil moguls, expensive shopping, and even energy saving.

This is how I would imagine an efficient promotionnal video.

Videos like "What is Bitcoin" "What is Dogecoin" "What is XYZ.." are boring and we need to aim the institutionnal level. We need real world images. Communicative. Strong.

I'll try to produce something for the video edition contest.
I agree, but you can't really expect more from our "marketing genius" Gritt.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET ▬▬▬▬

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
SimkoMiner

Activity: 925
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 03:58:27 PM

GUYS, CAN I PLEASE ASK YOU NOT TO QUOTE ALL THOSE 1 KILOMETER LONG PARAGRAPHS BECAUSE THAN IT'S DAMN DIFFICULT TO FIND SOME NEW INFORMATION. JUST QUOTE SOME IMPORTANT PART OF THE TEXT, NOT EVERYTHING. THIS BLOG IS BECOMING ONE EPIC MESS IF YOU ALL CONTINUE DOING THAT.
Pages: « 1 ... 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 [1388] 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: