Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 06:30:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 [270] 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 ... 515 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NOTE]DNotes - Celebrating DNotes 3rd Birthday - Forum Now Open  (Read 814501 times)
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2015, 05:12:34 AM

Just wanted to say hello! I am seriously impressed that you still exist, and seem to be thriving. One of the few of that era.
Actually, I found an old wallet.dat from end-of-March-2014, and I am syncing my v1.2 wallet. Only 18000 more blocks to go.
Have a good weekend!

Welcome to the DNotes forum drakoin! Thank you for the kind words. Please feel free to come back often to share your thoughts on DNotes and comment on our projects.

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2015, 05:21:37 AM

hello as always very happy to see how well things are going and the great work at hand for all our futures... I had a question as my daughter is 8 and in grade three and I was wondering if she can qualify for a crisp for students or is she to young.. I do have a vault account and just need to know what the steps are I have to do to make this happen for her, as she is the generation or crypto currency users ... Thank you for you time in answering my question and thanks for the great work you all do here ,I'm very impressed with all the dnotes crew ..keep it up .. Cool

Hi kold678, have you signed her up for a CRISP for kids account yet?
https://dnotesvault.com/crisp-for-kids.php

We appreciate the kind comments!

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2015, 05:22:17 AM

Nice work  , cheer up Cool

Welcome han1122, thank you!

Dyna
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 12:52:27 PM

hello as always very happy to see how well things are going and the great work at hand for all our futures... I had a question as my daughter is 8 and in grade three and I was wondering if she can qualify for a crisp for students or is she to young.. I do have a vault account and just need to know what the steps are I have to do to make this happen for her, as she is the generation or crypto currency users ... Thank you for you time in answering my question and thanks for the great work you all do here ,I'm very impressed with all the dnotes crew ..keep it up .. Cool

Hi kold678. Very nice to see you. Certainly, your daughter is qualified to sign up as a student. This is a great time to sign up, even though it is still in pilot stage. That is our way of building a solid foundation. We always take our time in launching new projects, fine tune it and focus in a smaller market segment at the beginning. Our initial CRISP For Students targets universities and colleges; in the meantime, students of all ages are welcome.

Our family of CRISPs are designed to accommodate everyone; "from the unborn to the very senior, from the poor to the super rich". DNotes is for everyone and not just the privileged few. We believe that this philosophy is instrumental for mass acceptance of digital currency. This will take a long time but we want DNotes to be on the right path so that everyone can benefit.

We are working very hard to position DNotes for rapid growth starting next year. A great deal of work is done behind the scene, and I have been getting excellent feedback everyday from new contacts around the world who are quite amazed how much DNotes has accomplished while most of the other coins have been struggling.

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2015, 03:09:08 PM

Students are accumulating more debt than ever. Average student debt in 2015 is over 35,000 and rapidly growing by the year.

Source: http://chicagoinno.streetwise.co/2015/05/08/average-student-debt-is-rising-for-class-of-2015-graduates/

Chase
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 03:23:52 PM

Students are accumulating more debt than ever. Average student debt in 2015 is over 35,000 and rapidly growing by the year.

Source: http://chicagoinno.streetwise.co/2015/05/08/average-student-debt-is-rising-for-class-of-2015-graduates/

That is very scary!  I don't recall anyone coming up with any kind of feasible solution to this problem.  This proves how badly needed something new like the CRISP For Students is.

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes EDU – Cryptocurrency Education For All – Accomplishments of 2018
Chase
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 03:28:20 PM

What technologies are most important to the future and success of DNotes?

1 ) An easy to use merchant payment verification system that doesn't require a third party
2 ) Cloud storage of the blockchain. Wallets sync with cloud instantly and no lag time at startup. This is a centralized item, however, but would be of great benefit. Instant syncing, instant sending, etc.
3 ) Versatile tipping program for various websites and social media outlets
4 ) POS style reward system
5 ) Making DNotes secure for everyone to use no matter their situation
6 ) Instant exchange functionality for the DNotesVault
7 ) Total smartphone solution for all DNotes functionality including vault and instant exchange functionality

What major issues with the existing financial system can DNotes solve?

1 ) Instant transfers of money.
2 ) Micro transactions, under $1 are not feasible. The transaction fees make micro transactions unprofitable if not impossible.

What services are most important to the future and success of DNotes?

1 ) Direct and simple fiat to DNotes exchange.
2 ) DNotes investment fund that is SEC approved and tradeable on a major stock exchange
3 ) Accessibility and Ease of Use
4 ) CLEARLY outlining benefits, programs, future of DNotes
5 ) 24/7 support
6 ) Multilingual support
7 ) Assurance of store of value
8 ) Credit/Debit Card
9 ) ATM services
10 ) Refill service for prepaid/sim cards

What major obstacles does DNotes face to achieve success?

1 ) Half of the world's population does not have banking access and is therefore excluded from participating in economic growth.
2 ) Combating and rising above the bad reputation bitcoin has (whether it is deserved or not).
3 ) Mainstream media negativity of any cryptocurrency in general.
4 ) Develop global name recognition. When people think "crypto" or "Bitcoin" now, they should simply think "DNotes" in the future.

What will aid the growth/evolution of DNotes, leading to mass adoption?

1 ) COOP's in Micro Communities
2 ) Micro-lending bank like Kiva or Grameen

Grass roots campaigns established in every possible city and town around the globe.  With Chicago as the DNotes capital of the world,  initiatives can be started in other cities to bring some of the massive job and wealth creation to their city.  DNotes Meetups, helping further the CRISP programs, introduction of DNotes & CRISP to businesses, organizations, schools, etc.  This would have to be done by DNotes stakeholders living in that city.

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

TeeGee

Activity: 846
Merit: 535

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 03:35:23 PM
Last edit: May 09, 2015, 04:06:40 PM by TeeGee

I can't wait to see the testimonials from the 'enriched' lives of students who signed up for CRISP for Students early. I understand perfectly the whole student loan thing - I have approximately that amount myself. My sister has an approximately 80K NZD / 65K USD student loan... She will have 12% of her wages deducted for earnings exceeding $18,000 NZD until the balance is paid off. Let's be honest here, if it were not for the fact that she signed up to CRISP for Students plan, she may not have an earlier opportunity to pay it off than well into her 30's. Even if she were to earn an average of 80k NZD over the next 10 years (she is 24), she would not settle the balance - her final $5000 would clear after she turned 35. She would have lost $7400 per year to servicing student loan repayments. This would be on top of her taxes (~25k yearly), compulsory retirement savings plans (4%), council rates and living costs. If she ends up earning less than that on average, say 65k NZ over 10 years, she won't pay it off until she is about 40...

At some stage she is going to want to service an even larger debt for a property (CRISP for Housing?), it would take a combined income to afford a home loan while paying off student debt. Where is the money to come from for investments to get ahead!?

On the plus side, the 2015 graduates won't be the worst off in another year right?

TeeGee

Activity: 846
Merit: 535

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 04:01:04 PM

Couldn't help but add my 0.02 in the comments for that link about student debt.

infovortice2013
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2015, 04:54:07 PM

like up +5%

this guy is so cleaver if future marroned students by loans can read him will be insanely good for them.
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2015, 05:22:47 PM

Grass roots campaigns established in every possible city and town around the globe.  With Chicago as the DNotes capital of the world,  initiatives can be started in other cities to bring some of the massive job and wealth creation to their city.  DNotes Meetups, helping further the CRISP programs, introduction of DNotes & CRISP to businesses, organizations, schools, etc.  This would have to be done by DNotes stakeholders living in that city.

Thanks Chase! Added to my list. This is a great way for DNotes supporters to help get involved in the growth of DNotes, even just talking about it with your friends could lead to local trading and involvement in many DNotes programs.

What technologies are most important to the future and success of DNotes?

1 ) An easy to use merchant payment verification system that doesn't require a third party
2 ) Cloud storage of the blockchain. Wallets sync with cloud instantly and no lag time at startup. This is a centralized item, however, but would be of great benefit. Instant syncing, instant sending, etc.
3 ) Versatile tipping program for various websites and social media outlets
4 ) POS style reward system
5 ) Making DNotes secure for everyone to use no matter their situation
6 ) Instant exchange functionality for the DNotesVault
7 ) Total smartphone solution for all DNotes functionality including vault and instant exchange functionality

What major issues with the existing financial system can DNotes solve?

1 ) Instant transfers of money.
2 ) Micro transactions, under $1 are not feasible. The transaction fees make micro transactions unprofitable if not impossible.

What services are most important to the future and success of DNotes?

1 ) Direct and simple fiat to DNotes exchange.
2 ) DNotes investment fund that is SEC approved and tradeable on a major stock exchange
3 ) Accessibility and Ease of Use
4 ) CLEARLY outlining benefits, programs, future of DNotes
5 ) 24/7 support
6 ) Multilingual support
7 ) Assurance of store of value
8 ) Credit/Debit Card
9 ) ATM services
10 ) Refill service for prepaid/sim cards

What major obstacles does DNotes face to achieve success?

1 ) Half of the world's population does not have banking access and is therefore excluded from participating in economic growth.
2 ) Combating and rising above the bad reputation bitcoin has (whether it is deserved or not).
3 ) Mainstream media negativity of any cryptocurrency in general.
4 ) Develop global name recognition. When people think "crypto" or "Bitcoin" now, they should simply think "DNotes" in the future.

3 ) Grass roots local campaigns for DNotes and CRISP programs

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2015, 05:27:06 PM

like up +5%

this guy is so cleaver if future marroned students by loans can read him will be insanely good for them.

Thank you TeeGee, excellent post! I hope it reaches a few students who get involved with DNotes and eventually earn enough to make a sizable impact on their own student debt.

RJF

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2015, 05:30:27 PM

Quite simple really, keep DNotes in the public eye. Constant, targeted PR and articles about DNotes along with announcements and updates on public forums and in the traditional media. What Dyna is doing now and planning to do next year, will bring slow, steady adoption through the CRISP programs and, as Dnotes gains value, as a currency. Time and hard work will do it, there are no short cuts to lasting success, ever.

DNotesVault
“First, they ignore you. Then, they laugh at you. Then, they fight you. Then you win!” – Mahatma Gandhi 
Prepare for your future now, check out CRISP For Retirement and our complete family of CRISP savings plans.
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 06:01:39 PM

Quite simple really, keep DNotes in the public eye. Constant, targeted PR and articles about DNotes along with announcements and updates on public forums and in the traditional media. What Dyna is doing now and planning to do next year, will bring slow, steady adoption through the CRISP programs and, as Dnotes gains value, as a currency. Time and hard work will do it, there are no short cuts to lasting success, ever.

RJF, you are absolutely correct. It will take time and a lot of hard work. What DNotes has been able to accomplish in just over a year is astonishing. This will be a great year for DNotes and next year will be even better by a long shot. I have been engaging in passionate discussion with a very broad range of people in our industry including early Bitcoin supporters, editors, authors, economists, VCs. students,  industry peers and many more. We are gaining great admiration and respect. We all need to be proud of that. DNotes is all about trust and integrity and our commitment to contribute and share with all interested parties for the mutual benefits of everyone. If money is for everyone, then DNotes should be for everyone too.

CryptoBroker79

Activity: 493
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 09:31:09 PM

I received a great question from a friend today, that some of our silent readers may be asking themselves.

"Do you think that dnotes vault caused so many people to pull their coins off of exchanges that it lowered the amount of circulating coins.  Of course dnotes vault is the most secure way to store everything, but could it have negatives as well?"

My reply,

"Good question. Saving your coins in the DNotesVault does not take them out of circulation,  you are merely protecting them for a later date when they have more vaule. If there are 98m DNotes in circulation and 97.5m in the Vault, that means the most someone can buy on the exchange would be 500,000. This effectively restricts the buyable supply, even though there is no less in circulation, as a user may send their DNotes to an exchange at any time. In my personal opinion, developing a saving mentality is important for our financial network to have the greatest impact on the world. I'd like to remove mindless consumerism, and inefficiency as driving forces in the world economy, and replace them with strong savings habits and self sufficiency. I'm sure many DNotes core members would agree."
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 12:27:38 AM

I received a great question from a friend today, that some of our silent readers may be asking themselves.

"Do you think that dnotes vault caused so many people to pull their coins off of exchanges that it lowered the amount of circulating coins.  Of course dnotes vault is the most secure way to store everything, but could it have negatives as well?"

My reply,

"Good question. Saving your coins in the DNotesVault does not take them out of circulation,  you are merely protecting them for a later date when they have more vaule. If there are 98m DNotes in circulation and 97.5m in the Vault, that means the most someone can buy on the exchange would be 500,000. This effectively restricts the buyable supply, even though there is no less in circulation, as a user may send their DNotes to an exchange at any time. In my personal opinion, developing a saving mentality is important for our financial network to have the greatest impact on the world. I'd like to remove mindless consumerism, and inefficiency as driving forces in the world economy, and replace them with strong savings habits and self sufficiency. I'm sure many DNotes core members would agree."

That is a good answer, CryptoBroker79. Developing a sustained good saving habit early is a key to financial independence. Be sure that your investment is secure. Your DNotesVault deposit is not only secure but also comes with 100% deposit guarantee. No one else does that. That is a mark of distinction. Current usage of DNotes is for trading purposes with fair liquidity and as such there are plenty of DNotes in circulation to support the market. By strategic choice, we will only start promoting DNotes as a medium of exchange sometime in 2016.

Knowing your goal is important. Investing in the digital currency space is high risk and should not constitute more than 10% of your funds available for investing. All indications are that more 50% of all coins will fail than succeed. Finding the best in class, and staying with it, is a smart investing discipline. That is how Venture Capital makes the most money. They are also always in it for the long term. To them is around 5 years. DNotes is at the beginning of its second year, and I am absolutely certain that DNotes is the best in class among all other coins that has been around since Feb. 18, 2014 or earlier. If you find a better performing coin or better positioned, I certainly like to know. For that reason, DNotes if way undervalued at 5,000 Satoshi. That, of course, is just my opinion.
HaleyMullett

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 01:38:27 AM

I can't wait to see the testimonials from the 'enriched' lives of students who signed up for CRISP for Students early. I understand perfectly the whole student loan thing - I have approximately that amount myself. My sister has an approximately 80K NZD / 65K USD student loan... She will have 12% of her wages deducted for earnings exceeding $18,000 NZD until the balance is paid off. Let's be honest here, if it were not for the fact that she signed up to CRISP for Students plan, she may not have an earlier opportunity to pay it off than well into her 30's. Even if she were to earn an average of 80k NZD over the next 10 years (she is 24), she would not settle the balance - her final $5000 would clear after she turned 35. She would have lost $7400 per year to servicing student loan repayments. This would be on top of her taxes (~25k yearly), compulsory retirement savings plans (4%), council rates and living costs. If she ends up earning less than that on average, say 65k NZ over 10 years, she won't pay it off until she is about 40...

At some stage she is going to want to service an even larger debt for a property (CRISP for Housing?), it would take a combined income to afford a home loan while paying off student debt. Where is the money to come from for investments to get ahead!?

On the plus side, the 2015 graduates won't be the worst off in another year right?

Absolutely TeeGee! Smokeys Gardens has introduced me to DNotes and I am so thankful they have. I work for a company that is concerned about my future finacial state. Dnotes has so much to offer a student like me and has so much to offer other individuals. The CRISP for students is allowing me to create a plan on how I will pay off my student debt, along with my future childrens as well. In the mean time, this is costing me absolutely nothing and all i had to do was sign up! I am constantly worrying about the amount of debt I am gathering as I finish my journey through school. The MULTIPLE programs that DNotes has to off for long term finacial stability has allowed me to feel a sense of security for the future.

Haley Mullett
grandmama

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 01:53:19 AM

Absolutely TeeGee! Smokeys Gardens has introduced me to DNotes and I am so thankful they have. I work for a company that is concerned about my future finacial state. Dnotes has so much to offer a student like me and has so much to offer other individuals. The CRISP for students is allowing me to create a plan on how I will pay off my student debt, along with my future childrens as well. In the mean time, this is costing me absolutely nothing and all i had to do was sign up! I am constantly worrying about the amount of debt I am gathering as I finish my journey through school. The MULTIPLE programs that DNotes has to off for long term finacial stability has allowed me to feel a sense of security for the future.

Haley Mullett

My niece had her college graduation party today.  Poor kid said she is running at a negative cash flow and will be for quite some time. Very smart girl and had some scholarships but still did not even touch what was spent on her schooling.  She is now stuck at home with mom and dad and looking for a factory job to try to get some money.  Her brother as well graduated a couple years ago and same thing in debt up to his eyeballs.  Something has got to give when it comes to this funding.  He is working two jobs just to try to make ends meet. And when you are talking about student loans if Fanny Mae is involved the day you graduate the money needs to start being paid back.  How on earth does anyone think a college graduate can begin to pay back student loans the moment they graduate?  Don't you need a job to begin paying a loan back?
Chase
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 03:11:57 AM

Haley Mullett

Hi Hayley,

Welcome to the DNotes forum!  I just wanted to wish you good luck with your CRISP and I hope it gives you some peace of mind as you finish off your studies.

Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 03:56:41 AM

Haley Mullett

Hi Hayley,

Welcome to the DNotes forum!  I just wanted to wish you good luck with your CRISP and I hope it gives you some peace of mind as you finish off your studies.

Great post Hayley, thanks. I will be at the farm next week to personally meet with an important visitor from our community. I will let him have the honor of filing the report after the meeting.

I have personally worked with Hayley. She is an amazing young lady. I am passionate about helping small business owners, their employees and students, of course. It is unfortunate that so many people worked so hard and barely make ends meet and yet 50% of the wealth is owned by the top 2% of the population. It may take us a while to get through their gate keepers. In the mean time, we will continue to do what we can helping those within our reach to secure a better financial future. Thank you all for your support.
Pages: « 1 ... 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 [270] 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 ... 515 »
  Print  

Jump to: