Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 10:53:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 [271] 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 ... 515 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NOTE]DNotes - Celebrating DNotes 3rd Birthday - Forum Now Open  (Read 814498 times)
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 04:10:25 AM

I have started a little experiment on growing my DNOTES retirement CRISP, can be done for other CRISPS too and I will keep a weekly diary of it. I am clicking faucets daily and selling the coins I earn from these faucets and buying DNOTES so will see how I go in seven days and report. I think at current prices if I can buy 150 DNOTES approximately a week just by clicking free sites that makes 600 DNOTES a month and over 7k DNOTES  year! So although may sound snail pacy it all adds up!  Smiley. I remember the story well of the tortoise and the hare so it reminds me that slowly does it wins the race. I will let you all know how I go after seven days trial.  Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
grandmama

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 01:12:44 PM

I received a great question from a friend today, that some of our silent readers may be asking themselves.

"Do you think that dnotes vault caused so many people to pull their coins off of exchanges that it lowered the amount of circulating coins.  Of course dnotes vault is the most secure way to store everything, but could it have negatives as well?"

My reply,

"Good question. Saving your coins in the DNotesVault does not take them out of circulation,  you are merely protecting them for a later date when they have more vaule. If there are 98m DNotes in circulation and 97.5m in the Vault, that means the most someone can buy on the exchange would be 500,000. This effectively restricts the buyable supply, even though there is no less in circulation, as a user may send their DNotes to an exchange at any time. In my personal opinion, developing a saving mentality is important for our financial network to have the greatest impact on the world. I'd like to remove mindless consumerism, and inefficiency as driving forces in the world economy, and replace them with strong savings habits and self sufficiency. I'm sure many DNotes core members would agree."

True statement! If you were looking at paper and coin money that you have in a savings account with a bank would anyone state that it is not in circulation?  The answer would be, no. The facts are that at any time that money could be withdrawn to pay a bill or purchase something. Consumers every day withdraw money from savings to spend and DNotes would not be any different.
Dyna
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 01:25:44 PM

Grandmama, that is an excellent answer.
grandmama

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 01:32:13 PM

Students are accumulating more debt than ever. Average student debt in 2015 is over 35,000 and rapidly growing by the year.

Source: http://chicagoinno.streetwise.co/2015/05/08/average-student-debt-is-rising-for-class-of-2015-graduates/

I can't wait to see the testimonials from the 'enriched' lives of students who signed up for CRISP for Students early. I understand perfectly the whole student loan thing - I have approximately that amount myself. My sister has an approximately 80K NZD / 65K USD student loan... She will have 12% of her wages deducted for earnings exceeding $18,000 NZD until the balance is paid off. Let's be honest here, if it were not for the fact that she signed up to CRISP for Students plan, she may not have an earlier opportunity to pay it off than well into her 30's. Even if she were to earn an average of 80k NZD over the next 10 years (she is 24), she would not settle the balance - her final $5000 would clear after she turned 35. She would have lost $7400 per year to servicing student loan repayments. This would be on top of her taxes (~25k yearly), compulsory retirement savings plans (4%), council rates and living costs. If she ends up earning less than that on average, say 65k NZ over 10 years, she won't pay it off until she is about 40...

At some stage she is going to want to service an even larger debt for a property (CRISP for Housing?), it would take a combined income to afford a home loan while paying off student debt. Where is the money to come from for investments to get ahead!?

On the plus side, the 2015 graduates won't be the worst off in another year right?

Absolutely TeeGee! Smokeys Gardens has introduced me to DNotes and I am so thankful they have. I work for a company that is concerned about my future finacial state. Dnotes has so much to offer a student like me and has so much to offer other individuals. The CRISP for students is allowing me to create a plan on how I will pay off my student debt, along with my future childrens as well. In the mean time, this is costing me absolutely nothing and all i had to do was sign up! I am constantly worrying about the amount of debt I am gathering as I finish my journey through school. The MULTIPLE programs that DNotes has to off for long term finacial stability has allowed me to feel a sense of security for the future.

Haley Mullett

We appreciate your kind words Haley and know your situation.  Those scholarships only last so long then the money owed becomes very real. Would it not have been great if these programs were around a long time ago when your dad knew you were the one who would be attending college and he could have been saving for this. A little at a time would have made a HUGE dent in the money needed, if not paid for your entire college. It only takes a little at a time and it adds up quickly.  We certainly wish you the best and know that you will finish as a shining star in your class. 
Chase
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 02:01:33 PM

Happy Mother's Day to all our DNotes moms!!

Smiley Smiley

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes EDU – Cryptocurrency Education For All – Accomplishments of 2018
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 02:11:54 PM

Smiley Smiley

Happy Mother's Day to all our DNotes Moms and all Mothers around the world!!
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2015, 02:36:27 PM

Absolutely TeeGee! Smokeys Gardens has introduced me to DNotes and I am so thankful they have. I work for a company that is concerned about my future finacial state. Dnotes has so much to offer a student like me and has so much to offer other individuals. The CRISP for students is allowing me to create a plan on how I will pay off my student debt, along with my future childrens as well. In the mean time, this is costing me absolutely nothing and all i had to do was sign up! I am constantly worrying about the amount of debt I am gathering as I finish my journey through school. The MULTIPLE programs that DNotes has to off for long term finacial stability has allowed me to feel a sense of security for the future.

Haley Mullett

Hi Hayley,

Welcome to the DNotes forum!  I just wanted to wish you good luck with your CRISP and I hope it gives you some peace of mind as you finish off your studies.

Great post Hayley, thanks. I will be at the farm next week to personally meet with an important visitor from our community. I will let him have the honor of filing the report after the meeting.

I have personally worked with Hayley. She is an amazing young lady. I am passionate about helping small business owners, their employees and students, of course. It is unfortunate that so many people worked so hard and barely make ends meet and yet 50% of the wealth is owned by the top 2% of the population. It may take us a while to get through their gate keepers. In the mean time, we will continue to do what we can helping those within our reach to secure a better financial future. Thank you all for your support.

Welcome to the DNotes forum Hayley, thank you for taking the time to post!

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2015, 02:38:45 PM

Smiley Smiley

Happy Mother's Day All!

I will be away most of the day.

CryptoBroker79

Activity: 493
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 06:24:28 PM

Smiley Smiley

Happy Mother's Day All!

I will be away most of the day.

Happy Mothers Day to all the great Moms out there.
CryptoBroker79

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 09:25:03 PM

While the financial status of students in the US worsens and their 1 trillion dollar debt grows, here are some higher education positions that are becoming increasingly lucrative;

Highest Paid Private College President Annual Salary - $3.36m
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/12/15/private-college-presidents-salary-harvard_n_4433229.html

Highest Paid Public University President Annual Salary - $6.06m (Left June 2013)
http://www.forbes.com/sites/susanadams/2014/05/19/the-highest-paid-public-university-presidents-2/

Highest Paid Professor Annual Salary - $4.33m
http://www.workplaceethicsadvice.com/2012/03/10-of-the-highest-paid-professors-in-the-us-.html

Highest Paid College Football Coach - $7.16m
http://www.businessinsider.com/highest-paid-coaches-college-football-2014-12?op=1

Highest Paid College Basketball Coach - $9.68m
http://www.businessinsider.com/highest-paid-coaches-college-basketball-2014-12?op=1
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 02:54:07 AM

While the financial status of students in the US worsens and their 1 trillion dollar debt grows, here are some higher education positions that are becoming increasingly lucrative;

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/12/15/private-college-presidents-salary-harvard_n_4433229.html

Highest Paid Public University President Annual Salary - $6.06m (Left June 2013)
http://www.forbes.com/sites/susanadams/2014/05/19/the-highest-paid-public-university-presidents-2/

http://www.workplaceethicsadvice.com/2012/03/10-of-the-highest-paid-professors-in-the-us-.html

http://www.businessinsider.com/highest-paid-coaches-college-football-2014-12?op=1

http://www.businessinsider.com/highest-paid-coaches-college-basketball-2014-12?op=1

This is very telling and it is a rather consistent trend. The rich will get richer and those in the upper middle class will do quite well. Unfortunately, majority of the people will continue to struggle. I respect those who are successful and make a lot of money. However, I am very passionate about giving others a chance to gain some financial freedom and I am determined to take DNotes to the next level so that I can get to the top 2% and invite them to join force with us to help millions to rise from poverty. DNotes is not a charity coin but will proudly participate in charity efforts. It is a coin built with trust and integrity. As as stable trustworthy digital currency it can be the most effective tool for the rich to help many in great needs.   
CryptoBroker79

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 05:40:20 AM

This is very telling and it is a rather consistent trend. The rich will get richer and those in the upper middle class will do quite well. Unfortunately, majority of the people will continue to struggle. I respect those who are successful and make a lot of money. However, I am very passionate about giving others a chance to gain some financial freedom and I am determined to take DNotes to the next level so that I can get to the top 2% and invite them to join force with us to help millions to rise from poverty. DNotes is not a charity coin but will proudly participate in charity efforts. It is a coin built with trust and integrity. As as stable trustworthy digital currency it can be the most effective tool for the rich to help many in great needs.   

You've found a great balance between people and profit. When DNotes reaches it's full potential, the millions of people helped will be forever grateful. I'm very grateful for everything that I've learned from the DNotes team, especially the importance of saving and being conservative (not politically speaking).
IMZ
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 06:39:20 AM

"Smokeys Gardens has introduced me to DNotes and I am so thankful they have."

Why is this such a mystery to the rest of the crypto realm? Among a few friends and family, colleagues and a couple of local merchants, you set up some wallets; undertake to explain security; buy and sell stuff with cryptos.

'Move away from the screen!'

Mark (IndiaMikeZulu), Australia
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 12:42:44 PM

It's lovely to see more and more new people here and this makes it all very promising for the future. I am hoping more and more women participate in DNOTES so that we have a more balanced digital currency world. So far my faucet experiment has yielded 70 Dnotes so am hoping to make over 100 DNOTES this week from clicking faucets.. Cheesy

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2015, 02:24:09 PM

"Smokeys Gardens has introduced me to DNotes and I am so thankful they have."

Why is this such a mystery to the rest of the crypto realm? Among a few friends and family, colleagues and a couple of local merchants, you set up some wallets; undertake to explain security; buy and sell stuff with cryptos.

'Move away from the screen!'

Mark (IndiaMikeZulu), Australia

It's only a matter of time before the rest of the world catches up to you. It may even be that there are a lot of micro communities trading, buying, and selling; we just may not see it. Well, I'd like to think so.

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2015, 02:26:28 PM

It's lovely to see more and more new people here and this makes it all very promising for the future. I am hoping more and more women participate in DNOTES so that we have a more balanced digital currency world. So far my faucet experiment has yielded 70 Dnotes so am hoping to make over 100 DNOTES this week from clicking faucets.. Cheesy

Agreed, it's great to see new faces pop in every so often, and ones we haven't seen in a while too. It is a good sign DNotes is still growing.

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2015, 03:30:00 PM

There was a question on the CryptoMoms forum about potentially having a savings account with interest that doesn't lock out your DNotes. While it is a viable option in the future, the real goal of CRISP for Retirement is to get people to save their digital currency now for the future as we are still in the infancy stages of what digital currency will do. The CRISP for Retirement program will play an important role for all of our future, retirement investment as a whole needs to change and I see that first hand with family and friends. The quote from the article below really hit home with me.

The Six Worst Retirement Investing Mistakes To Avoid

When it comes to managing our retirement funds, many of us suffer from perpetual insanity.

That’s not to say we’re crazy, although some investors may be when they take stock tips from television gurus or from brothers-in-law.

I’m referring to Albert Einstein’s definition of insanity: “Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.”

Source: http://www.forbes.com/sites/johnwasik/2015/05/11/the-six-worst-retirement-investing-mistakes-to-avoid/

infovortice2013
Legendary

Activity: 1176

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2015, 04:44:00 PM

yeah banks not only have old and expensive ATMs machines you heard about XP licence in all atm and must renew all.... a weak security system for buying by internet with your credit card ...  easy to clone cards ... no privacy system for buyers ...

this are fails and expenses of his system sure we all are paying it

but you can add corruption.. and find maybe when you go for your retirement plan is empty ! when you go to redem your stocks options they are worth nothing, the banks almost in spain are taking continusly debt money for ... nobody knows ... and rescues from state,,, but for citycens no way to take a credit

Gold and oil markets manipulation, ect... ect ...

Sure can write a BIG book with all of this, but solutions fit in a single paper and there DNotes CRISP is writed.
infovortice2013
Legendary

Activity: 1176

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2015, 05:28:04 PM

What the team think about instant exchange ShapeShift.io , should be good ask them to add DNotes ? i read they ask popular/serius coins to list and see daily trade volume about 2500$
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 06:10:41 PM

There was a question on the CryptoMoms forum about potentially having a savings account with interest that doesn't lock out your DNotes. While it is a viable option in the future, the real goal of CRISP for Retirement is to get people to save their digital currency now for the future as we are still in the infancy stages of what digital currency will do. The CRISP for Retirement program will play an important role for all of our future, retirement investment as a whole needs to change and I see that first hand with family and friends. The quote from the article below really hit home with me.

The Six Worst Retirement Investing Mistakes To Avoid

When it comes to managing our retirement funds, many of us suffer from perpetual insanity.

That’s not to say we’re crazy, although some investors may be when they take stock tips from television gurus or from brothers-in-law.

I’m referring to Albert Einstein’s definition of insanity: “Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.”

Source: http://www.forbes.com/sites/johnwasik/2015/05/11/the-six-worst-retirement-investing-mistakes-to-avoid/

My schedule for this week is the most demanding ever. So don’t expect much participation from me. I am doing everything I possibly can to put DNotes in the best position for rapid growth beginning next year. There are a lot of things taking shape behind the scenes and we are gaining a great deal of admiration, when our industry is struggling to regain its reputation.

Here is my brief response to the question of interest paying accounts. It is important to have a clear investment objective. And don’t get confused on what your priorities are. Decide what is more important for you. Compounded interest accumulation or capital appreciation. High dividend paying stock or high growth stock for long term appreciation.

Here are two examples for reference only based on an assumption of $100 invested for a period of seven years.

$100 invested today at 5% compound interested, at the end of 7 years is worth $141.
Year      5% Interest   End of Year
1   $100    $5.00    $105
2   $105    $5.25    $110
3   $110    $5.51    $116
4   $116    $5.79    $122
5   $122    $6.08    $128
6   $128    $6.38    $134
7   $134    $6.70    $141

$100 invested today at 1 cent per DNotes, if DNotes is worth $1 per DNotes in 7 years:  ($100 x 100) = $10,000. There are no assurances that this could be achievable. This just demonstrates the potential of high returns albeit high risks. I hope this is helpful to put things in prospective.

Food for thought: what carries a high risk? 1) $500 saved in a CRISP savings or 2) No plan to take care of student loan debt. Just decide how to cross that bridge when you get to it.
Pages: « 1 ... 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 [271] 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 ... 515 »
  Print  

Jump to: