Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 05:31:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 [279] 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 ... 515 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NOTE]DNotes - Celebrating DNotes 3rd Birthday - Forum Now Open  (Read 814498 times)
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2015, 10:45:02 PM

All, any ideas for the tagline for CRISP for Employee Incentive Benefits?

I'll give it a shot and start the list...

1. An affordable option to give back to your employees.

2. An affordable alternative to providing your employees with benefits.

Do I have the concept right??

Thank you Chase. Better than what I've come up with.

Here are the other CRISP taglines for reference.
Students: Investing In Education For Our Future Generations
Kids: Helping secure the future of our children and grandchildren
Retirement: Helping to secure YOUR future in an uncertain financial world.

infovortice2013
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2015, 11:38:48 PM

Thanks for explain a little more Chase and Dyna. Come to advertise than poloniex have asking surprising for an identity confirmation in 3 levels for withdrawals

everybody not have account verified after 20 may can not withdrawal any coin.

i cant imagi what are thinking monero whales ,,, anoncoin whale must show passport to withdrawal his coins.....
Dyna
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 12:17:26 AM

Thanks for explain a little more Chase and Dyna. Come to advertise than poloniex have asking surprising for an identity confirmation in 3 levels for withdrawals

everybody not have account verified after 20 may can not withdrawal any coin.

i cant imagi what are thinking monero whales ,,, anoncoin whale must show passport to withdrawal his coins.....

Please be sure to update you Profile at Poloniex by May 20, 2015. https://poloniex.com/profile

I settled for Level One. They seem to have problems with the phone # format for level two.
wiser
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 12:41:35 AM

Please be sure to update you Profile at Poloniex by May 20, 2015. https://poloniex.com/profile

I settled for Level One. They seem to have problems with the phone # format for level two.

I had to enter a plus, then the country code followed by a space for my phone number, so it looked like this: +1 xxxxxxx It went through just fine once I had it just right.

Where was it announced that we had to verify by May 20? I only verified because I wanted to lend funds to the margin traders.
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2015, 02:00:10 AM

Looks like PoloniEx may be on the road to regulation.

Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 02:10:33 AM

I had to enter a plus, then the country code followed by a space for my phone number, so it looked like this: +1 xxxxxxx It went through just fine once I had it just right.

Where was it announced that we had to verify by May 20? I only verified because I wanted to lend funds to the margin traders.

Thanks, wiser. I got an email as follows:

Greetings from Poloniex!

We're happy to announce that Margin Trading with Peer-to-Peer Lending is now available at Poloniex! You can now borrow funds from lending users to open long and short positions with 2.5x leverage on our XMR, DASH, XPR and LTC Margin Trading platform. You can also loan funds in the same selected markets in 1 day intervals at up to 5% interest.

In addition, we are requiring that all users provide us with their first name, last name, and country of origin by May 20th, 2015. This information is mandatory for all users and all withdrawals. Go to your Profile page to get started.

The Poloniex Team
wiser
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 02:58:42 AM

Greetings from Poloniex!

We're happy to announce that Margin Trading with Peer-to-Peer Lending is now available at Poloniex! You can now borrow funds from lending users to open long and short positions with 2.5x leverage on our XMR, DASH, XPR and LTC Margin Trading platform. You can also loan funds in the same selected markets in 1 day intervals at up to 5% interest.

In addition, we are requiring that all users provide us with their first name, last name, and country of origin by May 20th, 2015. This information is mandatory for all users and all withdrawals. Go to your Profile page to get started.

The Poloniex Team

OK, I got that email too. I just didn't see it right away Smiley
infovortice2013
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2015, 12:09:48 PM

Yeah they are following basic rules to keep in good way and expanding bussines with margin trading and lending lets see how it run

Level 1 Verification
Daily withdrawal limit $2,000 USD equivalent

Para este nivel nombre, apellido y pais

Level 2 Verification
Daily withdrawal limit $7,000 USD equivalent

Dirección y telefono

Level 3 Verification
Daily withdrawal limit $25,000 USD equivalent

Fecha de nacimiento y pasaporte

Foto y documento escaneada.

Looks like some people throwing away dnotes to go out... im sad i not have btc to spent until end of the week  Grin

The perspective Dnotes is taking with last annuncement is so good, Thanks DNotes Team for amazing effort to keep on the good way for all. Count with me for whatever in spanish . latin america region.

Im buying a gridseed 5-6 mhash to pull up my mining effort, with zeus blizard 1.3 really not to much coins comming. lets see how it run in the hot spanish summer.
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 12:25:09 PM

Yeah they are following basic rules to keep in good way and expanding bussines with margin trading and lending lets see how it run

Level 1 Verification
Daily withdrawal limit $2,000 USD equivalent

Para este nivel nombre, apellido y pais

Level 2 Verification
Daily withdrawal limit $7,000 USD equivalent

Dirección y telefono

Level 3 Verification
Daily withdrawal limit $25,000 USD equivalent

Fecha de nacimiento y pasaporte

Foto y documento escaneada.

Looks like some people throwing away dnotes to go out... im sad i not have btc to spent until end of the week  Grin

The perspective Dnotes is taking with last annuncement is so good, Thanks DNotes Team for amazing effort to keep on the good way for all. Count with me for whatever in spanish . latin america region.

Im buying a gridseed 5-6 mhash to pull up my mining effort, with zeus blizard 1.3 really not to much coins comming. lets see how it run in the hot spanish summer.

Yes, I noticed some dumping of DNotes at Poloniex and just picked up another .5 BTC. Unlike before, I hardly even have time to check out the exchange on a regular basis. That is the free market at work. Some can recognize the opportunity. Others will just throw it away.
wiser
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 01:49:48 PM

Yes, I noticed some dumping of DNotes at Poloniex and just picked up another .5 BTC. Unlike before, I hardly even have time to check out the exchange on a regular basis. That is the free market at work. Some can recognize the opportunity. Others will just throw it away.

Definitely opportunity. I was able to snag nearly a thousand DNotes at a discount on Poloniex Smiley
Chase
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 02:04:31 PM

Here's some good news:

"NYSE to Introduce New Bitcoin Price Index"

The New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) is reportedly planning to introduce a special global price index to value Bitcoin, a decentralized digital currency-cum-technology.

As reported by Mashable, the world’s largest stock exchange is in the process to launch the Bitcoin price index through its Global Index Feed. It is further planning to make the index available free on its website, though for a limited time. The news website also managed to obtain a quote from the NYSE’s  President, Mr. Tom Farley, who confirmed their plans to launch the Bitcoin index.

“We are now going to use our name, reputation and global index provider stature to provide bitcoin values that the rest of the market can look to,” he told Mashable.

Farley, who is gradually proving himself to be quite an innovation-friendly Wall Street professional, was also credited to push investments into the Californian Bitcoin startup Coinbase. And now with yet another announcement, the 39-year old Wall Street veteran is bridging the intellectual gap between Bitcoin and the traditional finance markets.

In his opinion, new technologies like Bitcoin never intimidate the “Big Board”. He feels excited by Bitcoin — in a good way — and believes this technology to do wonders, both as a currency and a record-keeping technology (the blockchain).

“It was that curiosity and also… let’s not wait for this to fully evolve,” Farley states, “let’s get a seat early on and see how this matures.”

Perhaps the rest of the finance world is beginning to see the same thing as the NYSE president. After years of severe and assassinative criticism, Bitcoin is truly coming out of the misunderstood perception that used to surround it. There are many Wall Street veterans that have taken important positions at a number of Bitcoin startups; and there is Goldman Sachs, as well as many other renowned finance giants, that had invested in the emerging Bitcoin companies.

But perhaps the most notable among all is the NASDAQ, the NYSE’s rival stock exchange, that has also started experimenting with the digital currency technology. The future is indeed looking great for Bitcoin.

http://www.newsbtc.com/2015/05/19/nyse-to-introduce-new-bitcoin-price-index/

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes EDU – Cryptocurrency Education For All – Accomplishments of 2018
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2015, 02:37:11 PM

Here's some good news:

"NYSE to Introduce New Bitcoin Price Index"

The New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) is reportedly planning to introduce a special global price index to value Bitcoin, a decentralized digital currency-cum-technology.

As reported by Mashable, the world’s largest stock exchange is in the process to launch the Bitcoin price index through its Global Index Feed. It is further planning to make the index available free on its website, though for a limited time. The news website also managed to obtain a quote from the NYSE’s  President, Mr. Tom Farley, who confirmed their plans to launch the Bitcoin index.

“We are now going to use our name, reputation and global index provider stature to provide bitcoin values that the rest of the market can look to,” he told Mashable.

Farley, who is gradually proving himself to be quite an innovation-friendly Wall Street professional, was also credited to push investments into the Californian Bitcoin startup Coinbase. And now with yet another announcement, the 39-year old Wall Street veteran is bridging the intellectual gap between Bitcoin and the traditional finance markets.

In his opinion, new technologies like Bitcoin never intimidate the “Big Board”. He feels excited by Bitcoin — in a good way — and believes this technology to do wonders, both as a currency and a record-keeping technology (the blockchain).

“It was that curiosity and also… let’s not wait for this to fully evolve,” Farley states, “let’s get a seat early on and see how this matures.”

Perhaps the rest of the finance world is beginning to see the same thing as the NYSE president. After years of severe and assassinative criticism, Bitcoin is truly coming out of the misunderstood perception that used to surround it. There are many Wall Street veterans that have taken important positions at a number of Bitcoin startups; and there is Goldman Sachs, as well as many other renowned finance giants, that had invested in the emerging Bitcoin companies.

But perhaps the most notable among all is the NASDAQ, the NYSE’s rival stock exchange, that has also started experimenting with the digital currency technology. The future is indeed looking great for Bitcoin.

http://www.newsbtc.com/2015/05/19/nyse-to-introduce-new-bitcoin-price-index/

That's great news, the more comfortable everyone becomes with bitcoin the closer we get to becoming noticed in the world.

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2015, 02:45:49 PM

Any other ideas would be helpful.

Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 03:00:17 PM

Wall Street is definitely waking up to the massive potential of digital currency and Blockchain technology. Bitcoin will continue to play an important role. It has the name recognition and the marketcap.

DNotes is getting a lot of attention too. My LinkedIn connection with Wall Street has been growing at a fast clip.

I will speaking as a participant of a panel about digital currencies at Silicon Dragon's NY event, June 22 evening, 5:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. at NASDAQ in New York. There will also be Venture Capital and other investors plus the Wall Street crowd. I have absolutely no doubt that DNotes is far better positioned as a long term investment across the board and the best candidate to gain mass acceptance.
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2015, 03:31:34 PM

I think maybe the direction of the tagline might be something more like: Adding Value to Employee Incentive.

infovortice2013
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2015, 03:35:30 PM

Make your bussines live in future sharing your benefits with employees easily by DNotes CRISP

Make your employees live in future sharing your bussines benefits easily by DNotes CRISP

Wall Street is definitely waking up to the massive potential of digital currency and Blockchain technology. Bitcoin will continue to play an important role. It has the name recognition and the marketcap.

DNotes is getting a lot of attention too. My LinkedIn connection with Wall Street has been growing at a fast clip.

I will speaking as a participant of a panel about digital currencies at Silicon Dragon's NY event, June 22 evening, 5:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. at NASDAQ in New York. There will also be Venture Capital and other investors plus the Wall Street crowd. I have absolutely no doubt that DNotes is far better positioned as a long term investment across the board and the best candidate to gain mass acceptance.
+5%
Good luck in speaking !
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2015, 03:51:23 PM

Source: http://bitcoinwarrior.net/2015/05/interview-alan-yong-of-dnotes/

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2015, 04:51:16 PM

Make your bussines live in future sharing your benefits with employees easily by DNotes CRISP

Make your employees live in future sharing your bussines benefits easily by DNotes CRISP

+5%
Good luck in speaking !

Thank you Infovortice!

Chase
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 05:17:16 PM

I think maybe the direction of the tagline might be something more like: Adding Value to Employee Incentive.

For some reason, this one seems to be more challenging.  Is this closer to the direction you want?

Rewarding your (loyal?) employees with valuable incentives (or valuable benefits?)

An economical way to reward employee loyalty with valuable incentives.

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes EDU – Cryptocurrency Education For All – Accomplishments of 2018
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2015, 07:12:32 PM

For some reason, this one seems to be more challenging.  Is this closer to the direction you want?

Rewarding your (loyal?) employees with valuable incentives (or valuable benefits?)

An economical way to reward employee loyalty with valuable incentives.

Thanks again Chase. It is a more difficult one to nail down. I will do a little brainstorming session here:

Employee Incentive That Works For You

Grow Your Employee Incentives

High Potential Employee Incentives

Investing In Your Employees Future

Employee Incentive Investment for the Future

Incentive That Grows for your Employees

Rewarding Employees By Investing in Their Future

Let me know if you like any of these or if they are heading in the right direction.

Pages: « 1 ... 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 [279] 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 ... 515 »
  Print  

Jump to: