Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:11:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Airdrops are worth it !!!!  (Read 15267 times)
lagabara

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:30:06 AM

Currently, the value of each airdrop is not comparable because the result is very small. Because it is very rare airdrop that can get as much as Hydro some time ago. Better to follow the bounty campaign that the result can be greater than airdrop.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
loragean03

Activity: 403
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:30:42 AM

Airdrops are good to keep like to fill an empty wallet,  most of the airdrops are good as penny or the value is just like same price as candy. But rarely, there are airdrops that has a good value or let says worth it to be done. But this is very rare at this time. Most of them are just scam.
RaspoBTC

Activity: 1274
Merit: 319

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:38:55 AM

Lately I have seen a lot people complain about fake airdrops or low profitable airdrops
But in reality Airdrop have been worth it; if you can make your research and improve your standard

Recent airdrops such as Fresco, Helbiz, Nobs Crypto, Kanade,  have been hitting up the exchanges with fair and profitable prices

Which is telling us that Airdrop is Alive
I don't agree with you.
Why do projects need to create an airdrop?
For more attention or because it is scam, which are most of them.
And i can't remember me which Airdrop coin are in the Top 50 or 100.
Larymause

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:41:31 AM

Lately I have seen a lot people complain about fake airdrops or low profitable airdrops
But in reality Airdrop have been worth it; if you can make your research and improve your standard

Recent airdrops such as Fresco, Helbiz, Nobs Crypto, Kanade,  have been hitting up the exchanges with fair and profitable prices

I think that these are rare cases when airdrops brings normal money. Yes, maybe 5 out of 100 and will be profitable, but is it worth it? I have personally participated in many and I either do not get paid, or pay $ 1-2. I do not see the point of doing something for such money, only counting on a miracle.
Suharjo

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:47:22 AM

thanks for the information, but I think the best gift program is a bounty campaign. almost all airdrop today is a scam, or tokens are worthless and I do not want to waste time with it.
IVEXO

Activity: 574
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 08:32:20 PM

We should understand that most projects start up with airdrops

project such as ELF, BOBS, ENU, started out as airdrops, so there is no need for condemn airdrop
lets just say there are fake airdrops and fake bounties, real airdrops and real bounties

same with icos too
darmin

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:46:14 PM

airdrop will be quite valuable when it can choose airdrop correctly. a hard thing to do is to analyze and select the airdrop could indeed be promising. What a lot of people complain about it is true. the majority of the airdrop contained scam and naturally, it made quite restless.

[ ] ENTER BUTTON C h a i n  ❱❱❱❱ Main project is buying   &
▬▬▬ PAYBUTTON : Wallet App   |   selling luxury goods ❱❱❱❱
██ NFT DEFI ██   [ B U Y ]   ██ ◥ telegram ██ ◥ twitter ██
CAPTAINPLANET

Activity: 111

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:52:26 PM

Totally agree with you Airdrops are totally Worth IT, I still suggest to my juniors to join airdrop before investing their hard earn money on crypto, now days the problem is many scam project come along with their Fake Airdrop so we have to research on the project, their market reputation, cross check their twitter, facebook before joining any airdrop.
max fray

Activity: 294

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:59:18 PM

Recent airdrops such as Fresco, Helbiz, Nobs Crypto, Kanade,  have been hitting up the exchanges with fair and profitable prices

It's worth taking part only in airdrops of trustworthy projects, otherwise your wallet will be filled up.with unnecessary tokens that you won't be able to sell.

milani

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:02:15 PM

Lots of interesting AirDrops you may find. But mostly it is the AirDrops from the projects that have the working product, or they finished the ICO. For example some projects make the AirDrop for developing the product or rising the interest of the cryptosociety and potential users to the product that is ready to use. Participating there you may really get not bad profit. For example Helbiz, BrickBlock and so on.
lifesgood10

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:04:35 PM

I don't think airdrops are worth it. First of all, many projects are fraudulent.
Second, there are even many airdrops that have to pay 0.01ETH, which sounds ridiculous.

there are even many airdrops that have to pay 0.01ETH, which sounds ridiculous.
Self drop can be quite terrible, you need to make well research, properly before doing self drop so you avoid been scammed
but still i think its worth the risk, just few 1-3 $ etherum, and it could be a bigger success.
BTCmasterVM

Activity: 432

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:13:08 PM

If you have time to find a good airdrop, then it's worth the effort, but personally I only participate in some that I'm interested in for investments.
aces777

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:52:07 PM

I am one of those who still believes that airdrops are worth it. Though there are a lot of airdrop scams out there, there are still a lot of good ones who still pay out their coins and the coins are actually worth something in the long run. People should just learn to do better research into the airdrops that they are signing up for, that way you can significantly reduce your risk of signing up for the wrong airdrop.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
baeva2

Activity: 728

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:05:34 PM

I do not trust airdrops and rarely participate in their companies. Previously, many participated, but almost all were mosh.
Raidal

Activity: 560

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 07:12:30 PM

I think that airdrop only relies on our luck and the fate of our fortune. If indeed we are destined to have windfall through airdrop then we can easily get it. Honestly, it is very difficult to determine which airdrop is really profitable and which is just a fake airdrop. But we will not feel a very heavy loss if indeed the airdrop that we follow is a fraud because basically we get token from airdrop without effort, we get all the benefits of airdrop only for free. I just look forward that there is an official party of crypto currency that specifically manages airdrop so that fake airdrop or fraud will not appear again.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
shirokiyigor23

Activity: 65

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:03:10 PM

Of course Airdrop is Alive!  But today there are a lot of airdrop and bounty participants, and sometimes it reduces the stakes or makes participation in perspective projects more difficult, so the incomes are not significant enough. However, the market is still at the bottom, and sometimes even perspective projects can’t reach hardcaps, but I hope that during the next pump we will see similar drops like REBL, Hydro, Pearl etc., like it was last year.
crenfrosck

Activity: 470
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:10:01 PM

Well, I am not interested in airdrops anymore as I don't think it is worth my time. However, it is nice to see some valuable "headstart boosts" that are given to people by these campaigns. But how many airdrops you had to be involved to hit that jackpot? I would not be able to track all of them  Grin. Many scammers out there are going after our email addresses, so there is a high possibility of not being in some kind of anonymity anymore. On the other hand, if it is stupid but it works, it is not stupid anymore.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
lifesgood10

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:44:35 AM

Ideally everyone’s idea on airdrops are fantastic and in conclusion I can tell that Airdrop is good and simply needs to be researched and fake airdrops avoided

Other than the fraudulent risks
Airdrop is fantastic
cryptobae10

Activity: 658
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 02:11:24 PM

I know airdrops can be discouraging but I found one today
Cyber fm project is presently running a selfdrop (airdrop program) and a bounty program m

It is a functional project that does not need ico
Just self drop and bounty

Make your research and be a part of this great radio project
cobak pole

Activity: 136

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:23:24 PM

there is currently no promising airdrop so I think we should look for other information to earn even more.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: