Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:24:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Airdrops are worth it !!!!  (Read 15267 times)
HadadC

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:33:10 PM

I think , airdrops are not worth it in these days. Most good airdrops were in the past.

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cianix

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:34:50 PM

Yes, not really, for the sake of 10 dollars to shovel the whole day these drops for a month or maybe two, it's not worth it, it's better to go to the project on the social network and more pull from the project than every day to do these airdrops

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
ekechie

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:37:40 PM

The airdrop space is crowed already, there are many airdrops on the space at the moment, and majority of them are scam or worthless and it makes hard to find good airdrops to join, if you manage to get a good airdrop then count your self lucky.
xanaxxx

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:41:47 PM

Lately I have seen a lot people complain about fake airdrops or low profitable airdrops
But in reality Airdrop have been worth it; if you can make your research and improve your standard

Recent airdrops such as Fresco, Helbiz, Nobs Crypto, Kanade,  have been hitting up the exchanges with fair and profitable prices

Which is telling us that Airdrop is Alive

if you find a right now, it might be worth it. It's just pretty risky many times. As long as you do your research it should be fine though, questions is whether it's worth that much time
BTCdoaA

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:42:57 PM

Yes, not really, for the sake of 10 dollars to shovel the whole day these drops for a month or maybe two, it's not worth it, it's better to go to the project on the social network and more pull from the project than every day to do these airdrops
disagree with you . not all airdrop project drop 10 $ for a month , most of authenticated airdrops pay every week or per stage , i think you mean some useless bounty programs which sometimes pay less than 10 $ a month . look back at xmr , dcr ,nem ...etc to see how they paid off ad members .    

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Gvunt

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 07:52:07 PM

As for me, this is a waste of time that does not bring significant benefits and money, it is better to spend this time on the tasks in Bounty
lafter

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 08:05:16 PM

Because too many projects and they run a lot of airdrops, but the participants dream about big profits. While they did not notice that a lot of ICO scam or project failed. Some of the airdrops you mentioned above are just a light spot, a fraction. But good projects with airdrop should join should not join all, need to learn evaluation through the project to do not waste time.
paulscathedral

Activity: 1036

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:23:18 PM

The question of luck is very important here. Both for you and for the project. I think once in a lifetime you can get airdrop on $500 - $1000. I've had this experience before. I think that's enough.
GangNamSK

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:49:42 PM

Everything in crypto can be profitable when you do this good with knowledge. Most of airdrops are scam but it is not mean every are bad.
I think so. Invest in knowledge first and then take action
Every currency has its own advantages and disadvantages
So choose wisely in this market. I think so.
OluwaTosin10 (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:04:11 PM

The question of luck is very important here. Both for you and for the project. I think once in a lifetime you can get airdrop on $500 - $1000. I've had this experience before. I think that's enough.

Yes you are right
A clear example of this can be directed towards hydro (222,222) and enumivo
Both beautiful success and fetched lots of $ too
Over 1500$
Derler1599

Activity: 79

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:28:56 PM

I'm probably unlucky, but I couldn't make money with airdrops. Now I participate in them very rarely, when there is nothing to do. But before that I took part in almost all airdrops.
Marine8

Activity: 195

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 10:34:43 PM

I think there are actually some decent airdrops out there, but the fact still remains the same, most and majority of them are just as useless as you can think. They will give you the tokens alright, but the tokens will never get listed on any exchange for you to make anything meaningful out of it.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Grifosha

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:39:46 PM

Lately I have seen a lot people complain about fake airdrops or low profitable airdrops
But in reality Airdrop have been worth it; if you can make your research and improve your standard

Recent airdrops such as Fresco, Helbiz, Nobs Crypto, Kanade,  have been hitting up the exchanges with fair and profitable prices

I do not remember any good airdrops. Maybe when the market starts to grow, your coins will be expensive.
On the other hand, participation in airdrops does not require much effort, which is generally fair.
dylanmeter

Activity: 134

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:52:42 PM

Recent airdrops such as Fresco, Helbiz, Nobs Crypto, Kanade,  have been hitting up the exchanges with fair and profitable prices

I know airdrop is alive but for how long? Airdrop hasn't really worked out for me though, most coins i have received has zero values yet but i appreciate air drops because we freely claim them effortlessly.
lifesgood10

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:17:49 PM

It highly depends on which airdrop you choose. I have chosen one and they haven't really paid me. I prefer to participate in bounty campaigns since there is much more probability of getting paid and much more than in every airdrop. However, there is also a risk of being scammed and not receiving anything. This depends on how much luck you have  Undecided

I think this is very accurate, it all depends on the airdrop you choose.
Instead of choosing and filling all airdrop forms, you need to be specific, select with purpose and make the right calls.

Good luck.
kkont96

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:23:52 PM

Now a lot of people are involved in airdrops. Accordingly, because of this, we get fewer coins than we could get. In general, with airdrops, it is now possible to earn some pennies. But there are some of them are successful, but extremely rare. Therefore, I prefer not to spend a lot of time on airdrops, as this is not worth it.
BADBITCH

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:31:11 PM

I think for airdrops, you just need to select and make preferences,
its all that matters, discerning good projects from penny airdrops is the goal.
Airdrops can be surprising.
cryptobae10

Activity: 658
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 04:16:16 AM

I'm probably unlucky, but I couldn't make money with airdrops. Now I participate in them very rarely, when there is nothing to do. But before that I took part in almost all airdrops.

I think you just need to work on selected few
Emphasize them, make researches and then figure out if it’s worth your time

But I do believe Airdrop is good, if you do the right ones
Vanhoang2000

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:19:20 AM

In addition to participating in the ico programs, the airfoot program also makes a lot of sense if you have the conditions of time as well as the conditions of knowledge you can participate in to receive free coin.
IVEXO

Activity: 574
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 10:55:25 AM

In addition to participating in the ico programs, the airfoot program also makes a lot of sense if you have the conditions of time as well as the conditions of knowledge you can participate in to receive free coin.

Yes you are right but truly airdrops takes less task and few minutes
So I think it’s really fair

It might not worth huge dollars but it’s an addition to your portfolio at least
That should count; don’t underrate airdrops
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: