Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:20:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Airdrops are worth it !!!!  (Read 15267 times)
maflec0713

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:50:40 PM

Yes. It is truly airdrops are worth it especially we did all the tasks so that we are eligible to accept airdrop. Some of those people who are complaining about fake airdrops are sometimes those people are always complaining in projects that are not accepted in airdrop because of some missing task not done. But there are also truly fake airdrops which I think we can also determine by researching their projects and development. If you are expert in finding airdrop, you can determine which is fake and worth it airdrop.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Barinerro

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:23:27 PM

If you have them immediately sold it came out a good amount yet, but again they are very few to make good money, now these airdrop all almost fell in price

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
Mihail.B

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:10:14 PM

As I did not participate - come one Scam. I stopped doing it, because the time is spent and the result I personally did not see.
Spider A4

Activity: 657
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:18:33 PM

Well I think you just had luck but you are right, some projects have good airdrops and others have airdrops included in the bounty campaign so that is another reason to consider that some airdrops are really good and profitable. Remember to always do your best research before you participate into airdrops as we all know that most of them are scams and they will never reach the exchanges but sometimes good airdrops can be found on this forum.
You are right, i participated with some good airdrops and i got randomly big payment 300$,500$ even last month i received 900$+ to selling airdrops coin.
Now airdrops is included with bounty campaign i know that.
Spider A4

Activity: 657
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:48:17 PM

I have not participated in airdrops for a long time because they are deceiving. It seems to me that of the 100 projects that I joined, I received tokens with only 2-3 projects.
Only 2-3 airdrops coin you received from more than 100 projects, i think you are very unfortunate. Otherwise also i joined 50+ projects but i received coin from majority of the project, you believe or not. Bounty+Airdrops related projects pay most of the time.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:52:34 PM

They complaining because they waste their time to joining to airdrop, most of the airdrop are scam and fake they use it only to get free advertisement. But only some airdrop are really good to pariticpate because the token that rewarded by participants lsited to the exchanges site and become tradable and good prices.
jimmymagz_071988
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 04:18:54 PM

To make good money on airdrop, you need to spend a whole day on it and participate in each of them. I don't have that kind of time. Since most of the airdrops scam, then I stopped taking part in them.
I've literally stopped filling those google forms in the name of airdrops. I have not gotten any tangible amount of money from airdrops especially in 2018. I have instead been spammed with scam emails which I know is a direct repercussion of filling up fictitious airdrop forms. Good a thing I created a separate email for airdrops.
arifteguhr

Activity: 1246
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 04:20:03 PM

Worth it because now airdrop itself is also free and does not require capital. it all depends on you. when indeed having free time is certainly a good opportunity to be able to benefit

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
brixbounty

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 09:10:30 AM

I think it's silly to be upset about fraudulent Airdrop because you only spend a couple of minutes participating in them. At the same time, if you participate in a hundred projects, then you will definitely get a successful Airdrop and it compensates for other failures.

IRONX         
 THE BEST IN TRADING     |     THE BEST IN CRYPTO
Fully Regulated
#Darren

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 09:14:11 AM

Maybe in 2017 it was profitable, but all the airdrops that happened in 2018 are completely useless and all of them are worth 1 USD at the moment. It does not make any sense and I think that people are losing their time by participating in airdrops.

████████████████
   ████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████   ███████████████████
█████████████████        ███████████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████            ████████████
█████████████████             ███████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████            ███████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████      ███████████████
█████████████████ ████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
     █████████████████
          ████
DIA | OPEN ACCESS FINANCIAL DATA
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 09:23:16 AM

Problem is that more than 90% of airdrops are scam so you have to spend a lot of time just for checking which is true and which is fake... I think that time is very precious so I prefer doing some bounty instead of airdrops even if also there there are lot of scam projects too

They also often require you to pass an EIS in order to receive your documents, while you cannot say for sure whether the project is honest or not. Even if the project is fair, the payments will be so small that it would not be reasonable to risk your documents.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
heleng05

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 09:25:53 AM

I think it depends on the airdrop campaigns you participated because most of my participated Airdrop campaigns didn't get a better target price. And I also noticed that many Airdrop are not that legit that's why I don't waste my time participating to their Airdrop campaigns even my friends also participated into them.

anggracoin

Activity: 490

freelanex.io

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 09:28:15 AM

right now I often follow airdrop rather than bounty because in my opinion to follow airdrop does not need a long time so when follow Airdrop it turns out it's not paid we won't lose much time and not harmed

Xtinah

Activity: 267

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 09:56:47 AM

Airdrops ain't worth It again.... Probably, last year and early this year. I prefer bounties to airdrop now although bounties value too reduced but one can still get something tangible from bounty than Airdrop. Most airdrops now won't pay and the ones that pay, most attimes not up to $1, after spending time promoting.
Tiana1

Activity: 150

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 10:08:30 AM

Lately, Airdrops are no more worth it. Most airdrops are sCam, the few that are legit projects requires you to work very hard and give you very little of their token that at the end of the day amounts to little or nothing after all the work and time wasted and also waiting for a long time. Last year was the year of airdrops, bounties, ICo's and early this year.
Fluxtorrence9

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 10:16:06 AM

What about this bearish time we are in? Even if you get paid for the airdrops will it worth something? Has anyone get 100$ from any airdrop this year at all? Unless those that use multiple accounts I guess, the highest I got paid was 2-6$ and that's shitty worth
bayu7adi

Activity: 1400
Merit: 544

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 10:21:10 AM

there is only one of a thousand airdrop that is really useful, I will no longer sell my personal data for uncertain coins that could harm me for the use of personal data in the future
I never thought, what bad impact would I get when sending KYC to a platform on Airdrop,
but it will definitely be dangerous if our personal data is published to unknown people, we might get terror or murder targets or it could be disguised data for fraud
karagun125

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 10:23:49 AM

I think airdrops are healthy a year ago, now many are just fraud and scam, we should accept it but somehow  hope that there is more to come airdrop projects that are successful and promising, like what you've said there would be an airdrop that are profitable.
jpnl0006

Activity: 480
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 10:24:55 AM

Sometimes and maybe they are worth it but right now i think bounties are the very best at the moment some airdrops are just wack and sometimes turns out to be scammed and lots of people who lost their wallets due to that  
vova.andreyan.94

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 10:26:41 AM

Honestly, I haven't done Airdrop for a long time.  It seems to me that it is better to spend some time and make a bounty, it will be more efficient!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: