Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:51:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Airdrops are worth it !!!!  (Read 15267 times)
Aniwura

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:07:35 PM

Yes, airdrops can be profitable, but they cannot be as profitable as bounty. The worst part of it is that there are lots of scam airdrops these days and most times, after which the developer might have got his profit, the coin from such airdrop will begin to dump.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Cloak1

Activity: 623
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:11:13 PM

You're right, but we cannot depend more on it. There are hundreds of Airdrops which happen every month. Out of which only a handful will be genuine and a worthwhile hunt. Although some airdrops are worth and profitable,  they don't give many.
Ritaaa

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:14:45 PM

It's always like that, coins that come to smaller exchanges like crex24 are worth it, because airdrops give you a good amount of coins, of course, you won't get rich, but if you can have about $20 a week without much effort, just a little activity with the community and try to spread the word about airdrop, is a good deal in my opinion.
kendra1107

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:24:04 PM

Lately I have seen a lot people complain about fake airdrops or low profitable airdrops
But in reality Airdrop have been worth it; if you can make your research and improve your standard

Recent airdrops such as Fresco, Helbiz, Nobs Crypto, Kanade,  have been hitting up the exchanges with fair and profitable prices

Which is telling us that Airdrop is Alive
I am not a strong believer of airdrops due to many obvious reasons. You are correct that there are legit airdrops. But how often do we come across one of them now a days? But of course for some, this is the easiest way to get some free tokens. But your wallet will surely get crowded with tokens that will not get any market value. I'm not being negative, just being realistic. But hey, no harm in trying though!

baiwei

Activity: 541
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:25:39 PM

Yes airdrop is still alive and worth it if you do a research first before participating and promoting their airdrop. Let us be smart in choosing an airdrop because other airdrop is using your details for their own benefit.
BADBITCH

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 11:43:14 PM

Yes airdrop is still alive and worth it if you do a research first before participating and promoting their airdrop. Let us be smart in choosing an airdrop because other airdrop is using your details for their own benefit.

Yes buddy
Been smart in doing our own individual research and figure out the best Airdrop with good concepts great team and great project

Because only the product of a project determines how fantastic the token will be when listed on exchanges
Do the right things always
Dyor
mommysean

Activity: 201

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:41:26 AM

If you find a good ICO, yes, Airdrops are worth it.
but if you're not careful, it's possible to ended scam.
because many Airdrops are scam.
and then, most of airdrops give small rewards.
thanhtux92

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:56:49 AM

I think to participate in the airdrop is waste the time, they launched the airdrop and attract the people join their facebook and twitter channel, this is the fake impression look like an remarkable project and attract the investors, even the ICO fail or not, you nothing got at last.
alloquycrypto

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:01:02 AM

From the beginning, I have observed that there will be many victims of Airdrop, which are getting more and more days. Airdrop is indeed a lot of projects that are scam and fraud inside. I think this is made a lesson for friends in Investment or Chasing Bounty on Airdrop.
JaoBadjap

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 09:03:03 AM

Lately I have seen a lot people complain about fake airdrops or low profitable airdrops
But in reality Airdrop have been worth it; if you can make your research and improve your standard
Recent airdrops such as Fresco, Helbiz, Nobs Crypto, Kanade,  have been hitting up the exchanges with fair and profitable prices
Airdrop are for real. and yes some might say its not worth it and a lot of scam and phishing scheme has running along with legitimate airdrops.
however, if you really could check it out and be vigilant. you could catch and get a taste of legitimate and nice airdrop.
but its like looking for a needle in a haystack.
but in the end it really would make your while worth.
cryptoAB

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:37:00 AM

Yes they are worth it last year but since the beginning of this year airdrops have been all mess up out of 200 you hardly see good 20
zeger

Activity: 86

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:51:50 AM

yes it is true now days lot of aidrops are scam.before you apply for aidrop you should do your own researches about the projects.if not your time will waste.!!!
odri777

Activity: 115

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:55:50 AM

Of course they complain, because that's the way it is.  and very many airdrop turn out to be a scam and do not pay the due rewards!
Btcallans

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:56:57 AM

Ofcourse airdrop is alive but the percentage of aidrops succes is quite low. Since it is 1 out of 10 that we could see it will be successful in the market. But if we really try our luck that we could join as many airdrop as we can.
handyhuman

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:02:12 PM

Recent airdrops such as Fresco, Helbiz, Nobs Crypto, Kanade,  have been hitting up the exchanges with fair and profitable prices

thats good to hear. meanwhile I have been receiving tokens that hve no value in the market. merely a decoration to my wallet for now. I hope it will recieve a value for once
hardhouseinc

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 12:16:32 PM

If you find a good aridrop then for sure it is worth getting in. It is important to be careful before you get into something; I am one of the airdrops fan

▄▄▄▄
            ██████▄▄
            ██████████▄
            ████████████▄
       ▄▄███   ▀▀█████████▄
    ▄███████       ▀███████▌
  ▄█████████         ▀██████▌
 ▄██████████           ██████
▄███████████
████████████
████████████
████████████
▀███████████
 ▀██████████           ██████
  ▀█████████         ▄██████▌
    ▀███████       ▄███████▌
       ▀▀███   ▄▄█████████▀
            ████████████▀
            ██████████▀
            ██████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀
|
CRYPTOCIRCLEX
THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
|

██ ██
███████████▄
  ███   ▀▀███
  ███     ▐██
  ███    ▄███
  ██████████▄
  ███    ▀▀███
  ███      ▐██
  ███     ▄███
████████████▀
    ██ ██
    ▀▀ ▀▀
#Forum ANN

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█  ▀▀     █ ▀█▄
█  ▀▀▀▀   █   ▀█
█         ▀▀▀▀▀█
█      ███▄    █
█   ▄██  ▀██   █
█  ▐███        █
█  ▐███        █
█   ▀██  ▄██   █
█      ███▀  █ █
█          ▀▀▀ █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#Whitepaper

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
#Facebook 

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
#Twitter         

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
#Medium     

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████
▐███████████████████████████▌
▐███████████  ▀█████████████▌
▐███████████     ▀██████████▌
▐███████████     ▄██████████▌
▐███████████  ▄█████████████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
 ███████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#YouTube   

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

#Telegram
|
jemarie20

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:38:09 PM

Many people says  that airdrop is wasting time because there are many fake and scam airdrop and they dont have enough knowledge on how to choose good airdrop, its because choosing good airdrop is hard than choosing a good bounty project.

based on your statement, airdrop is worth right? so can share you strategies in choosing and selecting good airdrop?

Vicodin

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

Power the World for FREE

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:59:55 PM

If you find a good aridrop then for sure it is worth getting in. It is important to be careful before you get into something; I am one of the airdrops fan

You are an airdrop fan? Then you must do something different than all the others...I just wasted time on this when I came to crypto and had not invested or joined bounties...so would you mind sharing your secret, how you find the new pearls?

jessd7

Activity: 149

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:06:43 PM

I believe so that some airdrops are worth it. Sometimes it is also a game of luck that the airdrop you get is something worthwhile. I'm lucky too to have a hand on NOBS and there are some that I got that might be helpful to get me some passive income.  Although, sometimes it gets a bit boring and wary with the amount of shit coins out there.
Ndubades

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:16:54 PM

Airdrops don't make any sense to me. I have a couple of tokens from airdrops I participated in, some of which are already trading, but the value of the quantity I have is so small that the transaction fee required to send it to an exchange is higher than the value of the tokens 😞😟😕
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: