Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:34:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Airdrops are worth it !!!!  (Read 15267 times)
Ninellechka

Activity: 332
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:42:38 PM

Well, in most cases airdrops have become worthless. Except the decentralized currencies, maintained and driven by communities. Some promising projects sometimes launch airdrops, but they're usually so small, that has no value, $2-3 maximum.

Mero Currency, The First Low Burn-Rate Deflationary Token
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CRYPTOGANGSTERs

Activity: 114
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:47:05 PM

Perhaps you are right, but people who take part in AirDrop companies often do not analyse projects and take part in them only in order to get more profit. Therefore, for most people, Airdrop - are considered dead.

██    FORESTING     ██
█ next-generation social media service █
based on blockchain technology
Octc76

Activity: 275
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:54:44 PM

Lately I have seen a lot people complain about fake airdrops or low profitable airdrops
But in reality Airdrop have been worth it; if you can make your research and improve your standard

Recent airdrops such as Fresco, Helbiz, Nobs Crypto, Kanade,  have been hitting up the exchanges with fair and profitable prices

Which is telling us that Airdrop is Alive
Obviously, airdrop is beneficial. but usually, if the concept of a project is not good and the community is less strong then the coin will be useless.
based on experience !
OluwaTosin10 (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:07:18 PM

Totally agree that aidrops are worth it, just need to choose the, carefully and not spend your time for scam airdrops or poor ICO drops. I recieved almost 80% of all my aidrops and some of them bringed me good amount of usd

I’m glad someone see what I saw
Airdrops are wow
And they pay even though little
Sustainable fees because it’s free
Mateo123

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:11:28 PM

Lately I have seen a lot people complain about fake airdrops or low profitable airdrops
But in reality Airdrop have been worth it; if you can make your research and improve your standard

Recent airdrops such as Fresco, Helbiz, Nobs Crypto, Kanade,  have been hitting up the exchanges with fair and profitable prices

Yes i agree with you OP, not all airdrops are scam there are still profitable and worth it, we have different opinions/views because we have different experiences  ,but personally if you do a deep research youll find out good airdrops.
kier010

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:04:11 PM

many airdrops today are scam and rewards are low. airdrops have many participants some even reach 50k members. i once join an airdrop because of many participants they reward only 1 token each.
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1020

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:06:48 PM

I would tell 95% of them are trash and 5% would succeed for a certain airdrop hunter to make money out of those free tokens that had been given. Its worth if you do hit up the right project but if not then you would basically holding up a shitcoin. If you do have the time to participate or just filing up forms to claim tokens it isn't bad but if you do already given out informations like doing KYC or sending ETH then its just a total fraud or scam.

Legendary / Hero Member

EPSILOAN ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Atang Sulaeman

Activity: 910
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:08:54 PM

I think not all airdrops are profitable, sometimes a lot of fake ones, who really succeed
on airdrops is only a small part, but all are very wajjar because it is a free coin,
mikejack

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:16:00 PM

Yes! Participating on airdrop are worth it,but you also have to work for it.
I got participated on your mention airdrop above which is nobs, actually airdrop is a give and take scheme. You need to do some little task then pay for your work.it's profitable mate rigth? You earn money with doing simple task and you earn money for free investment.
Lemer

Activity: 139

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:19:38 PM

I advise you not to take part in airdrops because they are a waste of time and most of them are not worth taking part in at present, because they are not worth any money at all, and this is the fundamental reason, so I am not optimistic about any airdrops at present.

OluwaTosin10 (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:38:37 PM

Yes! Participating on airdrop are worth it,but you also have to work for it.
I got participated on your mention airdrop above which is nobs, actually airdrop is a give and take scheme. You need to do some little task then pay for your work.it's profitable mate rigth? You earn money with doing simple task and you earn money for free investment.

Yes you are right
But it’s a easy and convenient task that takes just 5 mins
Nobs is listed on bitforex already and could hit up coinex soon
Exactly of an Airdrop that went the right way
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:43:06 PM

Its not because some of the airdrops succed meaning they are still reliable,even if you will check the existing airdrops now from scams to legit you cant even find atleast 5% .because majority of them are scammers and dont even have a good intentions.so those who wants to believe then go but dont blame us if turns out to nothing
xyandrobot

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:43:17 PM

Yes if airdrop is worth $ 50 I would be interested to participate in airdrop. it is very difficult to find a good airdrop and has a great value.
papa-tata

Activity: 145
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 03:47:10 PM

Totally agree that aidrops are worth it, just need to choose the, carefully and not spend your time for scam airdrops or poor ICO drops. I recieved almost 80% of all my aidrops and some of them bringed me good amount of usd

happy to hear you succeed get the result from airdrop. but it does not apply to me, it is very sad for me because I only get a worthless garbage token. only worth a few USD only.
Airelves09

Activity: 298

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 03:57:08 PM

There is a part of the airdrops that is valuable now. The others have no value. Of course. It doesn't take much time to do it. So I don't exclude airdrop.

iljamlnk

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:02:31 PM

There are some worthwhile coins in airdrop,but most of it is garbage,which is very little.I'm a little disappointed in him.
cryptobae10

Activity: 658
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 04:05:44 PM

I think airdrops are sure worth it
It doesn’t take time at all and. You don’t lose anything filling in Airdrop forms

5% successful Airdrop tokens yields profit in a lot of $
The focus is to make the right choices and join the right bounties
shinyaureo

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:06:05 PM

I've signed into aproximately 30 airdrops campaign for the last 2 weeks and I still haven't received any rewards, some of them are expected to distribute them by december or even longer, so I think I'd just have forget about them for some time.
Jansaa

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:18:04 PM

Airdrop is a way for developers to reach out to the community and investors for altcoin!
It can be valuable or not, depends a lot on the development process!
Jamesdila1

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:24:19 PM

yes . i got HYDRO airdrop. once it was worth $3000. but still im holding it longterm. it looks like a great project. do airdrops with a website and good team. because lot of scam airdrops are there

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: