Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:05:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Airdrops are worth it !!!!  (Read 15267 times)
dzelenyanskiy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:30:14 PM

Totally agree with you! Not so long ago I received coins from the airdrop of the Shipchain project, which I could sell for about $ 250. In any case, participation in airdrops does not take much time, so it's worthwhile to deal with them.
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
asayoyaasa
Copper Member

Activity: 648
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 04:34:24 PM

Airdrop is good for everyone to earn money by doing simple task, it's an easy job. I did it when I got bored, or waiting for my bounty payment.
But, we can't hope that airdrop always give us lot of money, just do it and forget it.

This is my main account. My alt account for bounty report in the future >> asa crypto info
sinachy

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:35:44 PM

There are too many people giving out airdrops these days and it is kinda hard for people to make research on each them, I know everyday, I will receive at least 1 to 2 airdrop offers, I agree that some airdrops are still worth it, but the chance is so slim.
thiennhan677

Activity: 178

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:38:22 PM

Of course, airdrop is low price. So have a lot of cheaters because if you want to earn a lot of tokens. You must cheat. If you fair, you will receive a little token with low price or it like trash.
FAT_32

Activity: 139
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:43:43 PM

Too many good airdrops at the moment, but you really need to understand that most of them are a waste of time because they will only pay you a few bucks, 2 - 5 and that is not worth all the tasks thaty ou need to do in order to get those tokens
milani

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:44:58 PM

I am completely agree with the statement that there are lots of scam projects but I am totally agree with the argument that good projects with strong team and perspective product offer good AirDrops that are worth of paying attention to. Do just something like filter and think twice before participating and everything will be ok.
Gab20

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:48:48 PM

Well, I will not deny the fact that there are good and profitable airdrops, but none of them is good for long term investment. Most tokens for airdrop are not too good for hodling. Most times, when i get airdrop tokens, i am always on the guard, to ensure that it does not dump before i sell.
CryptoAssasin

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:51:40 PM

There are some airdrops that are profitable but most of them are only giving low value of rewards. Still, free altcoins is not bad at all. I am also participating on some airdrops and i am still unable to recognize which are legits and what are shits. You will never know unless it hits the exchange.

Crypto made easier  ██░██ ██ █▄░█ ▄▀▄ █▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▀▄░▄▀MenaPay.io
than cash█░▀░█ █▄ █░▀█ █▀█ █▀░ █▀█ ░░█░░
(o)(o)ilikeboobs(o)(o)

Activity: 826
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:52:31 PM

Lately I have seen a lot people complain about fake airdrops or low profitable airdrops
But in reality Airdrop have been worth it; if you can make your research and improve your standard

Recent airdrops such as Fresco, Helbiz, Nobs Crypto, Kanade,  have been hitting up the exchanges with fair and profitable prices

Which is telling us that Airdrop is Alive
In my bounty career, I just joined 1 airdrop that I think it's the most valuable, and it did.
that's CMT airdrop, but it isn't really an airdrop. it's seem like a little bounty campaign to me

other airdrops, I didn't join any but the few that I know mostly are not worth.
Crypto.Expert

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:54:15 PM

There are still some airdrops that are worth of participating but, this doesnt mean that you can have an accurate profit in it, but if you do a bounty you can have an accurate tokens that can earned, and could be valuable in the future.
indobitcoin.tk

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 05:12:40 PM

If the election proper can certainly airdrop will give great results. However, in the circumstances that there are currently many airdrops that don't have good grades. even on this scam also extends so large that certainly makes the speculation about the airdrop will not be good.

VESPUCCI
Analytical Engine

▄████▄▄   ▄██
                              ▄█▀    ▀▀███▀
                           ▄███▀
    ▄▄██████▄▄          ▄███▀▀   ▄███▄
  ▄████████████▄     ▄██▀    ▄█████████▄
 ██████████████████ ██▀  ▄███████████████▄
 ████████████████████  ▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█▌                     ▐█
██▌                   ▐██
█▐█▌                 ▐█▌█
█ ▐█▌               ▐█▌ █
█  ▐█▌             ▐█▌  █
█   ▐█▌           ▐█▌   █
█    ▐█▌         ▐█▌    █
█     ▐█▌       ▐█▌     █
█      ▐█▌     ▐█▌      █
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█▄   ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ▄█▀
    ▀█▄  ▐█▌ ▐█▌  ▄█▀
      ▀█▄ ▐█ █▌ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▐█▌▄█▀
          ▀███▀
VOLENTIX
Decentralized Change

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄█▀▀           ▀▀█▄
▄█    █       █    █▄
█▌    ██     ██    ▐█
█▌    █ █   █ █    ▐█
█▌    █  █ █  █    ▐█
█▌    ▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀    ▐█
▀█      ▀███▀      █▀
▀█▄▄           ▄▄█▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
BETA TESTER
Designed by Zpectrum

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
       ▄██▄
     ▄▐████▌▄▄▄ ▄██▄
 ▄▄ ▀  ▀██▀    ▐████▌
▐██▌     ▀▄▄  █ ▀██▀▀▄
▄▀▀ ▄    ████   ▄ ▄  ▄█▄
█    ▀▄▄▀ ▀▀▄  ▀   █ ▀█▀
 ▄ ▄▄▀██    ▄███▄ ▄▀▄  ▌
███       ▄▐█████▌  ▄██▄
 ▀ ▄ ▄  ▄▀  ▀███▀  ▐████▌
    ███    ▄▀   ▀▄  ▀██▀
     ▀▀▄███▄     ▄██▄▀
      ███████   ▐████▌
     ▐███████▌▄▀ ▀██▀
      ███████
       ▀███▀
VCHAIN
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
tonysitaly

Activity: 228

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:15:15 PM

Everything is always relative, airdrop is really free, but it will also cost us a lot of time. I think it is more important to participate in the airdrop, because there are too many false projects.

cryptowonders@20

Activity: 142

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:24:04 PM

Lately I have seen a lot people complain about fake airdrops or low profitable airdrops
But in reality Airdrop have been worth it; if you can make your research and improve your standard

Recent airdrops such as Fresco, Helbiz, Nobs Crypto, Kanade,  have been hitting up the exchanges with fair and profitable prices

Which is telling us that Airdrop is Alive

i don't really like doing airdrops again because most of the airdrops are nothing worth nothing even it can't cover the gas fee after it's being listed on  the exchange. moreover we are easily hacked with airdrops that is why i stop partaking on airdrops to avoid being hacked.
redfin31

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:06:08 PM

there are a lot of airdrops are worth. but also many of airdrop is a scam. nevertheless that we do not spend a lot of time with airdrop, right? we just need to fill the form which they give, so i think it's about a luck.

rancidgash

Activity: 735
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:13:56 PM

Everything in crypto can be profitable when you do this good with knowledge. Most of airdrops are scam but it is not mean every are bad.
Saldung

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:17:22 PM

Maybe for a few months this airdrop will return at its peak in my opinion, and it is worth it
As long as we believe in and analyze everything it will always help for one is airdrop Grin
Ch1bi

Activity: 289
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:23:46 PM

Airdrops haven't been worth it for me for this past year. As a lot of others ave mentioned, a lot of the airdrops are scams and or don't continue with development. However I think it's probably worth a look to see what's out there.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Noobaru

Activity: 504
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 07:08:38 PM

Well, I thought so at first, but now I try to stay away from them. I mostly just apply for some really hyped up ones, that can give some returns long-term and try to avoid the scammy ones, because, quite frankly, there are too much of them out there.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
stynos

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:19:50 PM

There are millions of airdrops to choose from everyday! You need to spend a lot of time filling in those forms, to receive very little reward. I think airdrops are a waste of time.
vertolesrix

Activity: 91

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:25:59 PM

It highly depends on which airdrop you choose. I have chosen one and they haven't really paid me. I prefer to participate in bounty campaigns since there is much more probability of getting paid and much more than in every airdrop. However, there is also a risk of being scammed and not receiving anything. This depends on how much luck you have  Undecided
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: