Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:53:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Airdrops are worth it !!!!  (Read 15267 times)
Barinerro

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 06:20:58 PM

This year, many people say that Airdrop is a waste of time and many are cheating. However, if we see there is still a lot of Airdrops which is very valuable especially for Airdrop in the ICO project. Do research before deciding to follow the Airdrop channel.
Many of these ico closes after the fundraiser , and check every day ico projects for 10-20 pieces of time you need a lot and perform another airdrop that will cost about$ 1, so I think it is not profitable to do it

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MOBbrothers
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 07:03:37 PM

From my own observation, i encourage cryptocurrency fans to participate in bounties. Airdrop this days are worthless. They pay penny and it very difficult to trade whatever you got from airdrop on exchanges. i have lost two tokens on the point of transferring from my wallet to an exchange simple because the required amount does not meet up with the number of tokens required by the exchange. people should engaged in bounties to collect a huge share of the tokens.
jcmansah7

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 07:14:54 PM

To be honest Airdrops are not worth it anymore because the entire crypto market is down and most airdrops don't give out huge tokens which you can make some substantial amount of money from. Also airdrops have turn out to be some sort of scam schemes these days. Through airdrops most bounty hunters have their ethereum wallet being compromised. i would not encourage you to participate in airdrops unless it is from a legitimate project.

andrejka

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 07:18:00 PM

Lately I have seen a lot people complain about fake airdrops or low profitable airdrops
But in reality Airdrop have been worth it; if you can make your research and improve your standard

Recent airdrops such as Fresco, Helbiz, Nobs Crypto, Kanade,  have been hitting up the exchanges with fair and profitable prices

Which is telling us that Airdrop is Alive

Maybe in July they were)) But now we have such a situation on the market when altcoin are worth simply nothing! And no one knows when the situation will change if it ever will...Let's hope for the better and remain patient!

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
M O B U  ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future   
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
Ayobami99
Copper Member

Activity: 617
Merit: 3

The wonders of the blockchain technology

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2018, 07:30:02 PM

Airdrops are worth it but the only the patient can really benefit from airdrops. Hydro is a great example of good airdrops, but there so many fake airdrops in the cryptospace

🕹️ Wunbit Arcade 🕹️
   🌐 =⬢ Website ⬢= 🌐       👾 Join the Next Generation of Blockchain-Powered Games! 👾        📄 =⬢ Whitepaper ⬢= 📄
📣 =⬢ Facebook ⬢= 📣                    ☝️ =⬢ Twitter ⬢= ☝️                    🎰 =⬢ Bitcointalk Thread ⬢= 🎰                    💬 =⬢ Telegram ⬢= 💬                    🚀 =⬢ BUY TOKENS ⬢= 🚀
GunsLair

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 07:40:47 PM

At the very beginning of my activity in crypto, I participated in many and different airdrops. But, basically, I received scanty sums or received nothing at all. Now I rarely participate when I manage to find something worthwhile.
Mysteryla

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 07:56:03 PM

Very soon, it might be hard to see a project that is airdrop to the core succeed. The trend of airdrops this these has always but been shady and full of scam. This is one of the things that has discouraged me from participating in airdrop.
Just very few of them are genuine and before you could know or identify such, you must have done a lot of research and be sure it worth devoting your time to.
Invigorated

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 08:07:36 PM

Yes they are! I have been in this industry for way too long to understand that, you cannot overrule the importance of airdrops to not only the project but also to airdroppers. For the project, it helps a great deal towards community building and Likewise project outreach. It helps the project with cheap marketing solutions. For airdroppers, it provides an avenue to own project tokens which if lucky could be worth some profits. I will never forget how I made over $2k for completely free participating in the HYDRO airdrop. Also, a couple other decent airdrops have made me lots of thousands. Unfortunately, there are more fakes than legitimate airdrops currently circulating the crypto space but there are still good ones out there. Never stop filling those forms...
NLO

Activity: 448

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 08:50:30 PM

Lately I have seen a lot people complain about fake airdrops or low profitable airdrops
But in reality Airdrop have been worth it; if you can make your research and improve your standard

Recent airdrops such as Fresco, Helbiz, Nobs Crypto, Kanade,  have been hitting up the exchanges with fair and profitable prices

I think not all kind of airdrop is worth to join in. especially an airdrop that asking to perform a KYC. For that kind of airdrop i suggest that we all stay away from that kind of airdorp, i think that is too much risky to get a little coins in exchange of our personal information.
Such airdrop need to skip. KYC is worth passing only when there should be good payouts in bounty.

capableuwa1
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 26

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 09:04:02 PM

Airdrops these days is just like wasting of time due to the fact that after performing the required task and you have been given the token, the token given  to in most cases don't worth $1  these days.
Yes this is right, Airdrop is more like wasting of time this days probably because a lot of scam projects are out there and many people have also take Airdrop as a measure to also increase their social media handle like Twitter and many others. So to Participate in Airdrops, you have to carry out more research about it.
Esterklu

Activity: 728

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 09:05:59 PM

For several months now, I have not seen profitable airdrops, except POR (proof of review), but there is a price within 1 ETH. Bear market has affected everything.
Pontorez

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 08:55:38 AM

In theory, airdrops can be quite an effective and simple way to generate additional income. After all, today there are still some promising projects with good development and income potential for investors. But you need to remember about the large-scale activities of fraudsters, so the appropriate choice should be treated very responsibly.
KOF97

Activity: 359

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 08:58:18 AM

I spend a certain amount of time each day looking for and completing many airdrops, but we must admit that the quality of airdrops is declining and more than 90% of airdrops will not be awarded.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
kincit88

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 09:08:18 AM

I understand why peoples complaining about the airdrops because when that token hit the market the price of that token is so cheap and most of airdrops didnt pay him, lucky for you because you can find the good airdrop like helbiz and others.
pri3oner

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 09:16:13 AM

After a half of a year I can say that helbiz was flopped lol what about fresco? I dont think it's gonna be huge as u said.

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
Little_king
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 09:38:06 AM

Airdrop are not that bad in all ways, there some that are very profitable and some are just waste with no chance of seeing the light of days, but if such token are still very active in the market then it is good to see if the market will be nice at long run and such are good for long term and sell when there is bull and buy back when the time for bear is here.

[ IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
http://ixinium.io/
givary

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 09:55:53 AM

Indeed there is still a lot of Airdrops which in my opinion has potential and value. However, I have long left the Airdrop channel because it is very difficult to get big profits. Now I am doing a Bounty campaign and trading because it is more profitable.
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 10:02:45 AM

You are lucky if you participated on these airdrops but I still think that airdrops are worthless my proof is the over 50 airdrops that are all worthless, not only me but the thousands of people that participated on these airdrops, yours are just an exceptions

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Haynes

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 10:17:18 AM

I understand why peoples complaining about the airdrops because when that token hit the market the price of that token is so cheap and most of airdrops didnt pay him, lucky for you because you can find the good airdrop like helbiz and others.
That's why I also feel that I don't agree with Airdrop.
Airdrop is like a dairy cow that is only silent when he takes the milk !!

The aim of Airdrop is to raise community ratings in telegram groups, folower Twitter and Facebook.

An old trick for fooling donkeys with carrot hangers on his head. LOL
Shatterlean22

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 10:22:59 AM

Well this post was in July 2018 ,I started joining airdrops late August 2018 and so far only 10% out if 100% pays and the ones that pay doesn't worth much ,it was around 1$-5$ ,its not that they are not paying its just that 95% of airdrops are stupid projects

storichain.io ❂ Storichain Official Bounty Campaign
• ● START: 25 JUNE 2019 ● • (https://storichain.io)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: