Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:07:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Airdrops are worth it !!!!  (Read 15267 times)
princebridge7

Activity: 177
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:08:59 PM

maybe that percentage is around 5% of the total success for airdrop.
not to mention you have to check the airdrop which is good for getting tokens.

ahhh, I don't recommend to follow airdrop once.
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
publiccoin57

Activity: 110

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:59:20 PM

It is true that air droplets are sometimes beneficial if we realize that there is an underlying drop of air. But most of the air drops I think are not feasible. And only a few drops of air. You have to think carefully to analyze a good gas droplet. So it does not hurt to try airdrop.
mmocrypto

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:24:38 PM

Airdrops have been existing in the crypto space since around 2015 or so. But I think the main reason why people said so is because there's an high influx of airdrops and no one knows which one would be profitable. More than 90% of those airdrop tokens are completely useless. Only a few airdrops make it to exchange and just a small percentage performs well.
Nat77777

Activity: 89

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:28:27 PM

I agree that airdrops can be worth it. As you said, research is important here. I’d rather focus on a few airdrops than cast a wide net chasing everything out there. Airdrops bring some good attention to a project, and ideally a community that is genuinely interested and engaged. Also to some extent I can see fewer ICOs long term and some pivot towards airdrops for PR and community building while being VC backed on the financial side. Cheers.
dan22

Activity: 164
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:40:10 PM

Definitely it does but few ones just as you have rightly said. Although, initially I have made up my mind not to participate in airdrops again due to the fact that most of the airdrops I have been involved with before never rewarded me with valuable tokens hence, that discouraged me from continuing. But recently , I participated in some airdrops which rewarded me with  tokens highly valuable prices.This made me to conclude that not all airdrops are worthless. We actually have some good airdrops with good profit. Therefore, airdrops really worth it peradventure one finds good ones.

123pogi123

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:42:33 PM

I do not believe all airdrops pay because I have a lot of experience. I joined the airdrop and then did not charge anyone other than the scam as the airdrop was broken. so I'm going to join me always I'm careful to read on white paper to learn about the project so I can not fall victim to a scam.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
pryzh

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:46:22 PM

I believe that airdrop just depends on our fortunes and the destiny of our fortune. On the off chance that for sure we are bound to have godsend through airdrop then we can undoubtedly get it. Truly, it is extremely hard to figure out which airdrop is extremely productive and which is only a phony airdrop. Obviously Airdrop is Alive! Be that as it may, today there are a considerable measure of airdrop and abundance members, and now and again it decreases the stakes or makes cooperation in context extends more troublesome, so the livelihoods are not sufficiently critical.
Faroxx

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:47:21 PM

They're just exceptions. Mostly aerial footage is just a Scam and Ponzi pyramids. IMHO
Gromx

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:00:46 PM

On Airdrop does not earn a lot and usually these coins then almost cost nothing.Airdrop is an excess of coins in the market, and an excess of supply may not be worth much.
edulord

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:06:43 PM

Yes, I also agree with you that there are so many airdrops that are worth participating in if you take your time to do a very good research and be sure of the potentials before you participate in it. Though I do not participate in airdrops but there are very good airdrops you can participate in and get reasonable reward.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
dulinivanrus

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 05:09:18 PM

It is not often that you can make money on it before I checked in heap airdrop and only 1-2 of the 500 gain and the small. So no need to waste time ) This is my personal opinion and experience )

✦ ZOPTAX ✦
❝ Disrupting VOIP with Blockchain ❞
gendang_cinta

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:09:46 PM

in my wallet there are a lot of Airdrop coins that are not feasible, so I think now Airdrop is not worth fighting for. I prefer to chase Bounty compared to Airdrop. maybe from many people who agree with me and hopefully you also have an opinion with me.
BADBITCH

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:47:38 PM

just a little airdrop that makes us feel the advantage, the rest is the trash airdrop

You are right and that’s why it is important to always do your own research; instead of spending hours or days filling airdrop forms
Figure out enough information about the project, then select carefully the best airdrops to participate in

Lots of fruitful airdrops and recently I benefited from deltachain airdrop
Airdrop is alive
NYCrypto5

Activity: 46

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:01:12 PM

It is not often that you can make money on it before I checked in heap airdrop and only 1-2 of the 500 gain and the small. So no need to waste time ) This is my personal opinion and experience )
yes most of the airdrops are wasting of time. very few good airdrops are there. But very difficult to participate in early.
Alijiindahaus

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:06:50 PM

yes most of the airdrops are wasting of time. very few good airdrops are there. But very difficult to participate in early.
In any case, I will not pay attention to air drops, as today crypto currency gives very low earnings, then there is simply no time to spend on Russian roulette.
heelariyanti

Activity: 148

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:09:47 PM

All things considered, a few or couple of airdrops extremely justified, despite all the trouble. I can always remember an airdrop called hydro, it was an incredible one. There are a great deal of airdrops that doesn't bode well by any means. Some when you get it, you will pause and hold up before they hit trade if at all they will. In the event that you hit a decent airdrops you will overlook your weight on the unfruitful ones you've done before.it all relies upon the undertaking, if the airdrop that we take after great, and great item.
verziagra

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:11:35 PM

Yes, only a few airdrops are valuable. Many airdrops only waste time if you participate and have no value in the exchange.
odessit1377

Activity: 275

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:17:51 PM

Lately I have seen a lot people complain about fake airdrops or low profitable airdrops
But in reality Airdrop have been worth it; if you can make your research and improve your standard

Recent airdrops such as Fresco, Helbiz, Nobs Crypto, Kanade,  have been hitting up the exchanges with fair and profitable prices

Which is telling us that Airdrop is Alive

I already wrote that I made an interesting drop, I did not invest in it, I received tokens for filling and sold them on the stock exchange, I received a profit of 1k. This was the best drop. There was no such thing. I want to repeat)
daicavung

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:15:02 PM

airdop is a fraud program, they mostly pay no tokens for us at the end of the campaign and that is why I did not participate in this campaign, or you can get coins but just a few

travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:24:36 PM

I will also say that I have always said - airdrops are a waste of time. Perhaps in the future when the market will recover in this sense, but now I do not see it.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: