Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:17:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Airdrops are worth it !!!!  (Read 15267 times)
OluwaTosin10 (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:58:14 AM

Lately I have seen a lot people complain about fake airdrops or low profitable airdrops
But in reality Airdrop have been worth it; if you can make your research and improve your standard

Recent airdrops such as Fresco, Helbiz, Nobs Crypto, Kanade,  have been hitting up the exchanges with fair and profitable prices

Which is telling us that Airdrop is Alive

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lifesgood10

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:40:48 PM

Yes you are very right about this.
Airdrops are definitely rocking it and making great strides too.

I woke up this morning to see news of Nobs crypto wining the coinex voting system, even though there is no official announcement yet.
They have met requirement.
Steadiness and courage wins at last!!!
kumar jabodah

Activity: 532
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:44:55 PM

Lately I have seen a lot people complain about fake airdrops or low profitable airdrops
But in reality Airdrop have been worth it; if you can make your research and improve your standard

Recent airdrops such as Fresco, Helbiz, Nobs Crypto, Kanade,  have been hitting up the exchanges with fair and profitable prices

There are more profitable airdrops. The only thing we need to do is research them and look carefully if this is not a scam. Actually you do not have to share all the airdrops because others are scams. All we have to do is to study every one because almost 90% of airdrop is a scam.
dhemasm

Activity: 1829
Merit: 134

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:50:35 PM

Yes, airdrop are worth some time but depending on a project, Currently there are still some airdrop that is good and worth but because of the amount of scam airdrop its makes people do not believe to some airdrop anymore. Airdrop are completely free, what's wrong if we try it? Anyway The biggest airdrop I've ever been in is Eth blue (I got 10,000 Blue or $500- $1000 on that time). So essentially it all depends on our luck hahaha
voltesbazooka

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:54:37 PM

Well, it is really not as easy as what you are claiming. Finding a good airdrop requires time and research or background about the project and the team. There's a chance that it would be a scam and all for nothig
dmerrifield9844

Activity: 79

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:55:28 PM

You're right. but Airdrop is now almost scam, it's hard to find a profitable project.
chainguru12

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:57:28 PM

then if such how much were you paid from the aidrops, although the airdrops token are always listed on the market but what we are saying is that they pays trash and that can't cover your gas fee. any airdrops that have been listed on the coinmarketcap.com can't pays you ups to 20k of the token.
BADBITCH

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:59:14 PM

You're right. but Airdrop is now almost scam, it's hard to find a profitable project.

i do not think it is hard to find profitable projects.
It takes a blink of an eye for me to say an airdrop is fake and it takes little time for me to be factual about good ones too

Don't get twisted and go for the good projects always
instead of going for the cheap tokens.
cityhall

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:05:18 PM

Of course there are always two sides of every story.  Those who got lucky airdrops and those who got nothing.

⚡️ LECTRO.io ⚡️
✓ BLOCKCHAIN FOR POWER ✓ Modern Power Grid ✓ Energy Trading Platform ✓ More efficient
inyakizuryel

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:05:33 PM

You are correct and I think that is the best proofs that airdrops are really alive here in the industry and we need to also have to try it for once in a while so that we will have more knowledge about that kind of bounty, airdrop is a kind of bounty by the way. Smiley
SHawk

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:08:28 PM

In as much as there are many scam airdrops and some do not pay reasonable profits, there are still a very good number of airdrops that are worth participating in and the give reasonable rewards at the end , it only need one to sit down and do a thorough and deep research of the available airdrops fro you to find potential ones.
Gelesko

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:11:29 PM

That's good news and a positive thread, but how would you know which one's will hit the exchange? There are millions of airdrops to choose from everyday! You need to spend a lot of time filling in those forms, to receive (if it's not scam), very little reward. I think airdrops are a waste of time

RolandoBTC

Activity: 109

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:17:13 PM

Based on my experienced all airdrops that i was joining are all scam i was not so lucky yet now but hopefully by next time i can receive free tokens from a legit airdrop.,,because i beleive not all are scams.
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1187

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:24:16 PM

Well I think you just had luck but you are right, some projects have good airdrops and others have airdrops included in the bounty campaign so that is another reason to consider that some airdrops are really good and profitable. Remember to always do your best research before you participate into airdrops as we all know that most of them are scams and they will never reach the exchanges but sometimes good airdrops can be found on this forum.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
milah_ah

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:28:20 PM

In fact, this happens very rarely. It takes a lot of time. I do not fill in airshots.
IVEXO

Activity: 574
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 01:31:10 PM

Based on my experienced all airdrops that i was joining are all scam i was not so lucky yet now but hopefully by next time i can receive free tokens from a legit airdrop.,,because i beleive not all are scams.

I want to assume you are not filling the right forms and doing it rightly
Ensure, your facebook profile is set to public
ensure your twitter profiile is legit and set to public too

And always join the telegram groups, always do the retweet, and always ensure not to leave those groups before end of ico

It will come.
gabum19

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:32:23 PM

For me most airdrops are not worth it. There are many airdrops now a days are coming out and one of them are not legit cannot be trade from some exchanges. I admit my self that i was participating some airdrops but in do research first the ico project if they were good enough platforms. Better to explore first before joining. Goodluck.
markcruz5554

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:34:10 PM

I don't think so, I did literally 200 and received about $5 lol, not worth the time for me.

▰▰▰      ApolloX      ▰▰▰
 ▰ APOLLOX Protocol - Decentralized E-Commerce  ▰
http://www.apollox.network/
lunaelucemauram

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:35:40 PM

This is true as most of us already know that not all airdrop are profitable the should also evaluate them as how you should evaluate ICOs and bounties to minimize the risk of getting low profitable coins. Also changing that way you see the airdrop coins can help as you can use your small profit coins as a gas in transactions that you would want to do if you are trading or just exchanging to fiat.
ZirconiumX

Activity: 286
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:36:50 PM

Totally agree that aidrops are worth it, just need to choose the, carefully and not spend your time for scam airdrops or poor ICO drops. I recieved almost 80% of all my aidrops and some of them bringed me good amount of usd
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: