Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:07:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Airdrops are worth it !!!!  (Read 15267 times)
CopMom

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:35:51 PM

No, the airdrop is not as potent as you think, because when you join the airdrop, you do not have to sacrifice any investment or money to make a profit. So I advise you not to join but invest in ETH because the exchange rate is bottoming 260 dollars.

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium   ────── ▌▐ 
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sevenonetwo

Activity: 99
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:47:22 PM

Yeah that is right with what you say that the number of fake airdrops is quite disturbing to the public. They put great hope in the airdrop but it turned out that Airdrop could not show its responsibility. I'm most sorry for the newbies who haven't been able to follow the bounty campaign and only rely on airdrop. They will be devastated because of their hopes to get free coins. That is a bit of my thinking about fake airdrop.

🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸 [ MOOZICORE ] WORLD’S FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺
https://tokensale.moozicore.com/
An0nyMoose

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:19:19 PM

They are worth it if you can find a good airdrop to put your time and effort into. There are some projects when you do their airdrops you do not get paid the amount of coins that you are promised while there are some that have really good projects, so that when you get the coins from their airdrops and they get listed you can get a good amount of money from it.

Blockonomics                          ██
                         ████  ██

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄ ████  ████  ██
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ████  ████
    ▄█████▀▀         ▀▀█████▄ ██  ████
   ████▀                 ▀████   ████
  ████      ████████▄      ████ ████
 ████        ██    ██▄      ████ ██
████         ██     ██       ████
████         ██   ▄██▀       ████
████         ███████         ████
████         ██    ██▄       ████
████         ██     ██       ████
 ████        ██    ██▀      ████
  ████      ████████▀      ████
   ████▄                 ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
lifesgood10

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:31:21 PM

personally, I'm not going to waste my time on Airdrop because there's actually no profit

I understand you; but the truth is finding the worthwhile airdrops to participate in
That’s all that counts
Hihealth have an ongoing Airdrop
Check it out

Dyor
priyankg3

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:45:37 AM

Yes, airdrop are worth some time but depending on a project, Currently there are still some airdrop that is good and worth but because of the amount of scam airdrop its makes people do not believe to some airdrop anymore. Airdrop are completely free, what's wrong if we try it? i also pick some good airdrops, ontology,mainframe, dfinity , etc
Winner
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:46:59 PM

Lately I have seen a lot people complain about fake airdrops or low profitable airdrops
But in reality Airdrop have been worth it; if you can make your research and improve your standard

Recent airdrops such as Fresco, Helbiz, Nobs Crypto, Kanade,  have been hitting up the exchanges with fair and profitable prices

Which is telling us that Airdrop is Alive
That is reasonable only in terms of worthy airdrops, but we are having 100 unworthy with 1 worthy. Unfortunately 99% off air drops are nothing more than just a piece of code which is worthless.
If it is worthless then try to help the project grow instead of making only money from their coin.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
rapsonic1337

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:56:55 PM

The airdrops that you have participated is a bit of legit, as a matter of fact what you have there is the same as mine too, I have earned a good profit to this airdrop may all the airdrops are closely related to this.
KarinaMix

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:43:18 PM

it all depends on the project, if a good project, it will be a good thing, and if the project is unsuccessful, just spend time. Choose the right thing.
Milka86

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:38:36 AM

airdrop is a very easy way to earn tokens , even if not as much as in the bounty , but still - there will be no extra income . The main thing is that the project is successful and promising
MargoGolova

Activity: 202

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:46:16 AM

I have never been unlucky with airdrop, so I trust the bounty companies more: the earnings there are much higher, but also requires of course more work to be done and longer on time.
vederfreds

Activity: 155

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:56:58 AM

Some of the airdrops have netted a gain but the dollar value is dismal.  I have not received an airdrop worth more than 7 dollars for months on end.  I really think the day of the airdrops are over and the day of the bounty is here. 

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
dClinic.io ║ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain (https://dclinic.io/)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/center
Godsinocool

Activity: 62

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 06:01:45 AM

Airdrops may worth it but sincerely, most airdrops don't worth it; only few do. Therefore, I've chosen to remain faithful with bounty campaigns than airdrops. The money one makes from bounty and the kind of quality coins from bounty can't be in all cases compared with airdrops at all.
Olalomi

Merit: 12

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:09:08 AM

Era of filling airdrops and earning tangible amount of tokens had passed this days you hardly earn with growing numbers of airdrops producing shitcoins thus all efforts and time in filling them is futile while many of the shitcoin wouldn't get listed in any exchange rendering them worthless.
r.bhalla07

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:19:53 AM

yes airdrops are worth it because for example if you have a job emplloye and you have a part time to do any work then utilize the time in for filling airdrops then you have support for earn some money from airdrops and this is the right way for earn extra income.

FilmBusinessBuster.com
» A GAME CHANGER for the Film Industry  «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
bryle10

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:46:50 AM

There are many ways to earn money on cryptocurrency one is airdrop.
Airdrop is included with the projects they need to provide so airdrop must join to receive the token after the project. so all airdrops must be joined to receive more tokens and sell in the market to receive money.
alkiw21

Activity: 344
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:49:46 AM

It is true that airdrop is sometimes beneficial if we realize that there is a potential airdrop. But most airdrops I think are not feasible. And there are only a few airdrops. You must have careful thinking to analyze a good airdrop. So it doesn't hurt to try airdrop.
sajidm

Activity: 47

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:51:05 AM

Yes some airdrops are worth it and some are not... i have experience with airdrops that are not worth it...therewas at that i joined in airdrop and i have done all of there  tasks but still i did not get any rewards.. only two airdrop that gave me profit these are bittwat and KRC...
pogicute1234

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:58:12 AM

yeah. you just have to wait after their project for you to give a token.
so do not get tired of joining the airdrops because the others are so much hardworking for more money.
warrior.coins22

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:03:16 AM

Lately I have seen a lot people complain about fake airdrops or low profitable airdrops
But in reality Airdrop have been worth it; if you can make your research and improve your standard

indeed not all airdrops are identical with fake or fraud. but only a part that has good potential. need to do more research on the background.
 Cool
rosmerius

Merit: 11

Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:08:27 AM

Personally, I didn't like the program from the start of airdrops. In my opinion, I can't get many benefits from airdrops, because most tokens that result from airdrops don't have prices on the market, besides that the products are also unable to compete in the market, so it won't last long. So for me, it's better to participate in other fields that are far more promising.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  A New Crypto-Payment Platform  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ █   [  Telegram  ]   [   Medium   ]   [   ICO Page   ]   [  Facebook  ]   [ Instagram ]   █ █
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: