Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:51:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 [156] 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ATLANTICO NETWORK - Get profit from medical services  (Read 1603154 times)
HotHot143

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:09:43 AM
Last edit: October 28, 2018, 02:22:05 PM by HotHot143

Though there's no official statement from the team that soft cap was already achieved, you can easily see on their official website the updated details of their sales (the total raised and available sale). The team is very transparent, like what their project want to serve us.
Yes, I agree with you, just visit their website and all the information you want to know is all there. We suggest that everyone connect to all their social media accounts and telegram as well to keep updated. We are really happy that they have achieved the softcap which will really a good indication that the project is a successful one. Kudos everyone!
Really agree on this one their social media accounts are very active always updating everyone about the progress of their projects and ofcourse if you need a much faster answers regarding your inquiries about the project or team their telegram channel is the best for you to get an immediate answer for you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:07:10 AM

In 3days ICO sale is ended and I think it will reach the hardcap. Since I got interested in Atlantico Network, do my own study about the project and the team, honestly I barely see negative comments, it's almost positive reviews and rates. So, I  am proud to say that I trusted, supported, and invested in this project.

how much is the hardcap?
i see that they almost sell all the token and raised 5 million $.

I'm really impressed. Only few projects, nowdays, achieve this result..
HotHot143

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:08:38 AM

Such projects will be even stronger.
That is for sure! Now that the Atlantico Network approaching its end sale and nearly approaching its target fund, I strongly say that this Atlantico will succeed and will go to moon!
wow really good idea, hopefully what you say can happen and this is our hope, going to the moon will make many members feel atlanico's success
Yes that is really right especially if the AtlantICO team have a deal on the big exchanges for sure ATL tokens will go to the moon easily and imagine if the team could deliver or completes the project in much earlier time for sure a lot of people will gonna get into AtlantICO network.
HotHot143

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:59:47 AM

Amazing, I feel just yesterday I saw no more than half of tokens that were sold, but now I'm surprised to see more than 90% of tokens have been sold and almost reached the hardcap target. I want to say "Congratulations" to the Atlantico Network team for the achievements that have been achieved at this ICO stage, hopefully after the ICO is complete you can provide the best service to investors and customers as well.
Yes that is right that was happen when I also browse their website.only 11400eth but after two days it was nearly sold out almost 23k eth has been sold for sure there a lot of big people who suddenly realize this ICO was really amazing and they are sure that they gonna make a big profit on it by supporting the projects of AtlantICO team.
eXtremal

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 12:00:00 PM

Atlantico network would be the first medical and pharmaceutical project going to be succeed. Congratulation team for the wonderful effort that is really a great job. For me such a pleasure joining and promoting this kind of project. Two thumbs up guys. 👍👍
wow it's really cool your interest in the atlanico project, but it's also no different from me, I also participated in promoting the atlanico project to many people I am happy with the attainment of atlanico today

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
eXtremal

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 12:02:23 PM

In 3days ICO sale is ended and I think it will reach the hardcap. Since I got interested in Atlantico Network, do my own study about the project and the team, honestly I barely see negative comments, it's almost positive reviews and rates. So, I  am proud to say that I trusted, supported, and invested in this project.
Atlanico's great achievement hopefully can be achieved and I hope everything will be fine and I also want Atlanico to work in the real world because this is a very noble job

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
eXtremal

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 12:05:24 PM

I knew it! This project will be a successful one! Congratulations to the ATLANTICO NETWORK team and to the rest of its supporters. Well, I am hoping that it will be immediately implemented to really create a great impact on the medical industry. KUDOS to everyone who joined and invested in this great project!
Wow, it's also good for your praise to all of our supporting participants, so far I haven't seen anything negative about Atlanico. I'm sure all this will be done.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
eXtremal

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 12:07:51 PM

It is really great to be the part of this project.. I salute all the team who give there very best forbeing dedicated to the success of the project. In just a few days ICO will end and hoping for the hard cap.
I hope that atlanico sales can reach the end point of the harcap, I really expect this situation, because the Atlanico project will be more perfect if sales are done with the target application

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
bglshimo

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:15:01 PM

The rich services of the Atlantico platform are of particular interest. Feedback from both sides will contribute to improving the quality of health care for people and the quality of health centers, the quality of the physician and pharmacy system. In particular, does user-based feedback affect sales of Doctors, Clinics, Pharmaceutical Manufacturers, and Distributors?
for this discussion I really don't understand and I will look more at atlanico because there are so many that can be utilized in the atlanico project, and tanoa deliberately we have helped many people
bglshimo

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:19:04 PM

As we can see 90% of token have been sold and almost reach the hard cap. It is almost reach the goal of this project. Few days is not a problem. 90% That is a big amount of number as you can see..

For me it looks like they got the large buy-in from the private investors, meaning that Atlantico is financially supported by group of people or a company and they started the ICO just to give chance for other normal or small investors to be part of the Atlantico's ecosystem.
maybe this could happen because this is very unnatural if no other project supports Atlanico,
my response is no different from you because we can see directly the sales of ico rose dramatically
bglshimo

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:21:16 PM

Atlantico network would be the first medical and pharmaceutical project going to be succeed. Congratulation team for the wonderful effort that is really a great job. For me such a pleasure joining and promoting this kind of project. Two thumbs up guys. 👍👍
I am very happy to see Atlanico supporters feel happiness, and I hope further, I hope the Atlanico project gets the support of other leading projects, because the Atlanico project is very useful.
bglshimo

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:27:00 PM

Amazing, I feel just yesterday I saw no more than half of tokens that were sold, but now I'm surprised to see more than 90% of tokens have been sold and almost reached the hardcap target. I want to say "Congratulations" to the Atlantico Network team for the achievements that have been achieved at this ICO stage, hopefully after the ICO is complete you can provide the best service to investors and customers as well.
Yes that is right that was happen when I also browse their website.only 11400eth but after two days it was nearly sold out almost 23k eth has been sold for sure there a lot of big people who suddenly realize this ICO was really amazing and they are sure that they gonna make a big profit on it by supporting the projects of AtlantICO team.
if in my opinion there are certainly other projects that are also interested in Atlanico so they invent their funds in the Aticoico project for the sake of success with a very good job that Atlanico only has
atlantico_network

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:55:43 PM

🔹The health care system is a fairly large-scale industry, and there are good reasons for this. The main one is the fact that humanity will always suffer from various diseases, because this is how its nature is arranged.

🔹Modern medicine is developing rapidly, and today it is possible to cure many even the most serious diseases. However, despite this, the modern health care system has many disadvantages and vulnerabilities. They have a significant impact on the quality of medical services. Therefore, work on the development of this sphere is very promising.

🔹AtlantICO Network project will be able to change the huge healthcare industry for the better thanks to the work of an experienced team of platform developers. This project is a new look at the market of medical services and pharmaceuticals. Participation in AtlantICO Network project will be interesting not only for investors who understand the importance of the healthcare niche in the economy of each country, and for any person who wants to qualitatively change their lives and the health care system as a whole. More information about AtlantICO Network project – on the website https://www.atlantico-network.io
Justenjoy1903

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:57:41 PM

What I like about atlantico is that it will be able to evaluate the insurance policies sold by companies as well as their service. Hopefully more and more people are engage on having insurance for their future. And atlantico will make it easier for us to choose the right product best suit for us.
MasterMoon

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 02:28:07 PM

wow really amazing achievement, very good team work and the atlanico project has very active prospects and high attractiveness, I very rarely see projects like this and the project also has multiple functions
Yes really amazing achievement for sure a lot of people realized how this ICO gonna be huge in the future especially once the projects of the team have been completes for the upcoming years especially right now that they had a fund for their projects and I am really sure AtlantICO team will do everything on their best to make sure everything will be successful.
buboyskie

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 02:32:56 PM

Really do agree on this one because of the amazing ideas, visions and goals of the AtlantICO team everything will be successful especially for providing a much better solutions for all the problem in medical and pharmaceutical industry. Right now the team doing their best just to make sure the success of their project. Go AtlantICO team!
MasterMoon

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 02:42:56 PM

This project gain lot of attention to the users also to the investors.. new update from the team is coming.. still atlantico reach the hard cap or the bull run for this project is near? Hoping for the success.
Cannot include yet if the hard cap has been reached. They stil have fews days left so still have time to buy tokens.
If we based right the price of ETH and total raised amount of the ICO only around $4.8M and the hard cap is $5M but we still have 3 days until the ICO ends and I do really know this ICO sold out for sure because this kind of opportunity is really hard to miss, especially with amazing projects like this and ofcourse amazing team behind of it.
buboyskie

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 02:50:27 PM

This project has a rapid development and perspective idea and an excellent community. I think this coin will soon become very popular and popular.
Yes you are right with that because the members of AtlantICO team are really amazing and talented, that is why this ICO gonna be really huge in the future and right now we are sure because a lot of people support this ICO and their ICO sale nearly soldout because those people really had an assurance from the team for those who will support the projects gonna be benefited on it.
MasterMoon

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 02:55:33 PM

wow it's so cool, I missed this information and I was also very surprised by what you said I was very happy with this news, soon I will manage to succeed, it's a really good job

That is really great success is the best part of every project.. congratulations to the atlantico network team who part of this amazing project for the biggest achievement..
Wow, how cool it is, this amazing achievement is still a few days left, there are still opportunities for new members to participate here. I hope that I will not waste this golden opportunity.
Wow! How wonderful for achieving to reach the hard cap. Quiet near to reach the 100% and we still believe that they could do it.
that was amazing, project attracts a lot of investors at near end of ICO. this means Atlantico Network is well funded to work 100% to their plans.
Yes that is right and for sure those people made the right decisions and that thing will ensure to all of us by the AtlantICO team by giving their best efforts to make their projects successful and ofcourse always updating us and being transparent and understandable to all of us. AtlantICO network to the moon!
MasterMoon

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:05:31 PM

Ofcourse it is we have to be positive especially for an amazing projects like this and ofcourse an amazing and talented team like this that they are doing their best all the time to make sure in the future they will provide an amazing services to all of us so we will experience a much more quality medical services. GO! GO! GO! AtlantICO team, do your best!
Pages: « 1 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 [156] 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 »
  Print  

Jump to: