Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 02:06:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 164 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ATLANTICO NETWORK - Get profit from medical services  (Read 1603154 times)
chillcott

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:08:17 PM

I am glad that Atlantico network got the top 9 spot for the most promising ICO of the year, this platform will surely brings revolution to health care industry and develop it to makes things better in the future. It is very interesting to observe and be a part of this project!
i wouldn't be surprised getting this top in the list of the good project this year because after all atlanrico has an amazing platform that gives wonderful services to offer to people andnthis platform isnreally helpful for everyone most likely to those whonare in needs of medical attention atlantico network can provide the best services to people by giving them a best quality services through its platform
its clearly that atlantico has a great idea and platform to consider and having in top list in good project i know they deserve it having such like these project with the medical platform is such good ideas and many people will be having a huge benefit from this

Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chillcott

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:11:58 PM

Cool team. It will be nice to participate in your project. I hope your development will make a breakthrough in medicine and support the falling crypto-currency market.

yeahh you should believe in the capability of the atlantico network because it is one of the best projects because it's about health and lots of help people. as well as the old system of old medical centers. so we continue to support it to invest more in the project.
yes continue to belive in this team they working hard to make this project more beautiful. This project can compete with the others project relative in healthcare.
Atlantico Network has a huge potential on their project managing medical services worldwide. Good thing i participated in this one which will bring me to the moon.
i agree Atlantico has a huge potential to succeed and to compete with the market it has a promising and amazing platform to offer individual and thus it will be more in demand in the future once it was launch im sure many people will satisfied through its services
yes and the team are also giving their best to make it possible and we have a group of the team who are capable to make this project Atlantico to succeed if you can check individuals background you would be surprised all of them has a good experience to share with the project and really an expert into this

MiniMountain

Activity: 624
Merit: 101

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:28:05 PM

📌Hurry up to get a 17% bonus! 1 day left!

Pre-sale is going on!

And you only have one day to purchase the tokens with a 17% bonus!

We remind you that the tokens are available for purchase from August 1 to October 31, 2018. During the Pre-sale period, 15 000 000 ATL tokens will be available for purchase.

Important! All participants are provided with a bonus system that guarantees bonuses when buying tokens. Today it is 17%!

We assume that during the year the value of ATL token will increase significantly. At the end of the year, the tokens purchased by the participants are redeemed by the company, providing real income to all token holders.

ATLANTICO NETWORK – is an advanced solution in the market of medical and pharmaceutical services! Read more about ICO of our project on the website https://www.atlantico-network.io.

I hope everyone purchase ATL tokens before 17% bonus was ended, a chance that cannot be miss by investors. Atlantico network token sale is doing good so far even though the market was down, best of luck on the coming sales!

BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 11:28:18 PM

Communication is very vital in every project and ATLANTICO NETWORK team is an exceptional team who always communicate with the users by simply updating us with relevant information about the platform as well as the development of the project.
MiniMountain

Activity: 624

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:30:45 PM

📌ATL tokens will appear on BitexBay after ICO

🔹BitexBay cryptocurrency exchange and our project have signed an agreement on listing the tokens of Atlantico on BitexBay platform. The tokens will be added to the functionality of the exchange on November 20, 2018!

🔹BitexBay is the cryptocurrency exchange. Secured with bank-level SSL encryption and cold storage. Distributed servers for high-speed bitcoin trading based on real-time data. BitexBay provides top level digital currency trading services for bitcoin, litecoin,ethereum,ripple,eos and more.

👉https://blog.bitexbay.com/read.php?go=/ATLANTlCO-NETWORK-BITEXBAY/

This is very good news for everyone who had invest and support this project! now we can rest assure that the token will be alive on exchanges and the value will increase once the product is release, great job for Atlantico network!

cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:43:22 PM

I’m happy to tell that ATLANTICONETWORK is now listed on ICO Champs!

What a great news ICOChamp! It is really wonderful to see Atlantico listed on your ICO list. Be waiting for your ratings. With fingers cross, i do hope they get a good score from you guys! #cheers
That is really an awesome news and update! It really means that atlantico network is working really hard just to make sure that our support and trust with them is all worth.
an atlantico admin is great because they are sharing project updates instantly. so I am thankful for the members of the atlantico network to be more industrious and to assist in the success of the project.
Undertaking evaluation demonstrates the team is committed and serious about the project. Ico champs is a legitimate evaluation platform and I believe ATLANTICO will gain positive insights from different assessors.
You are definitely right! How can we know the reliability of the project if no one evaluates it? This is a good basis for all of us and to the investors as well as which project that is best to support. Some will say that it still depends on the reputation of the evaluator and I agree with that. I think ICO Champs is one of the most reliable evaluators for ICOs.
such a great news , through this news many investors will be attracted by this project .  If there's a basis how good this project, it will gain more trust from the investors to invest on it.
You are definitely right. The essence of having these ICO ratings and reviews platform will help us in evaluating what are the projects that shows promise to be successful. It also gives us the summary of the project and their relevance to us. The good thing about this is when the investors do want to make a research about a certain prospective project, they have this info from the ICO ratings and reviews platform.
Anya Doreen

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:03:23 AM

Communication is very vital in every project and ATLANTICO NETWORK team is an exceptional team who always communicate with the users by simply updating us with relevant information about the platform as well as the development of the project.
Yes, I agree with you. Communication and giving updates are very important  to gain trust from investors. Atlantico is a  legitimate project from trusted and reliable people behind.

Anya Doreen

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:11:42 AM

🔹BitexBay cryptocurrency exchange and our project have signed an agreement on listing the tokens of Atlantico on BitexBay platform. The tokens will be added to the functionality of the exchange on November 20, 2018!

🔹BitexBay is the cryptocurrency exchange. Secured with bank-level SSL encryption and cold storage. Distributed servers for high-speed bitcoin trading based on real-time data. BitexBay provides top level digital currency trading services for bitcoin, litecoin,ethereum,ripple,eos and more.

This is very good news for everyone who had invest and support this project! now we can rest assure that the token will be alive on exchanges and the value will increase once the product is release, great job for Atlantico network!
Atlantico team never fail their supporters and investors, and continue to keep our trust and hopes. With the great idea of the project and the reliable team that are committed and working hard, we will soon reap our victory!

Hannahfern

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:27:48 AM

18% bonus will end now, I wonder how much they raised already. 1 hour left to bonus sale before it ends every one should not let this pass this one.

https://www.atlantico-network.io/

Based on the last updates on one of the admin from their official telegram channel, Atlantico network has already raised $425,000. I think that the bearish market really hurts new ICO's but I still believe that the team of this project have a plans to increase its sales.
It affected by the bloody market, investor is aware they might lose in this one. But the real deal is they can gain more profit on this project.
The team is actively promoting ATLANTICO. Investors should consider this project and take advantage to have a share. There are only few legit new projects escalating on the web, and I can confidently say that ATLANTICO is one of the few real projects that you can trust.
gayletot

Activity: 323
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:40:48 AM

Cool team. It will be nice to participate in your project. I hope your development will make a breakthrough in medicine and support the falling crypto-currency market.

yes you're right this project will bring big changes in medicine world , it can conquer those issues that we encounter as of today in our country . So let's continue supporting it until atlantico reach it's success.
Yes, Atlantico is a promising project and the team is very reliable, and they are active in introducing and promoting this project.  With the great idea of the project and the strong team, ATLANTICO NETWORK will be successful.
i agree on that thus the team consists of all professional and well knowledge to help the project Atlantico network to improve more and to achieve their goals to the success of the project everything has been running smooth well.
I hope that this project will have more helpers, for the betterment of the project. but the good thing is that the whole team does not neglect these things. so proud I'm proud because I'm one of them together.

gayletot

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:34:44 AM

hi guys. i wonnder that the team is running airdrop but ALT token is on NEM platform. why they asking for ETH wallet ?
there are many reasons why the eth wallet is not their choice, because maybe there are things that the NEM team had before talking to before the ETH and they may also be unwilling because of the many uses it and most of all the NEM they want and not the ETH wallet.

gayletot

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:38:58 AM

Atlantico team never fail their supporters and investors, and continue to keep our trust and hopes. With the great idea of the project and the reliable team that are committed and working hard, we will soon reap our victory!

hopefully further accelerating the development of this project, I'm eager to know the result of this very good project. and I also have no doubt in the team because they continue to work just as the project further improves for this team and ico. to be recognized throughout the world.

Hannahfern

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:17:58 AM

yes you're right this project will bring big changes in medicine world , it can conquer those issues that we encounter as of today in our country . So let's continue supporting it until atlantico reach it's success.
Yes, Atlantico is a promising project and the team is very reliable, and they are active in introducing and promoting this project.  With the great idea of the project and the strong team, ATLANTICO NETWORK will be successful.
i agree on that thus the team consists of all professional and well knowledge to help the project Atlantico network to improve more and to achieve their goals to the success of the project everything has been running smooth well.
I hope that this project will have more helpers, for the betterment of the project. but the good thing is that the whole team does not neglect these things. so proud I'm proud because I'm one of them together.
I am also glad to be part of this promising project. Investors won't regret investing in this project. ICO ends very soon so for those who are not yet investing, you should purchase now while the price is cheap. Atlantico is a good investment.
Maryqueen Finez

Merit: 11

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:44:41 AM

I am also glad to be part of this promising project. Investors won't regret investing in this project. ICO ends very soon so for those who are not yet investing, you should purchase now while the price is cheap. Atlantico is a good investment.
ATLANTICO is a legit project and the team is reliable so our support and investment in this project will surely bring success. Atlantico may help to win back the trust of people in cryptocurrencies.

Maryqueen Finez

Merit: 11

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:00:21 AM

I am glad that Atlantico network got the top 9 spot for the most promising ICO of the year, this platform will surely brings revolution to health care industry and develop it to makes things better in the future. It is very interesting to observe and be a part of this project!
i wouldn't be surprised getting this top in the list of the good project this year because after all atlanrico has an amazing platform that gives wonderful services to offer to people andnthis platform isnreally helpful for everyone most likely to those whonare in needs of medical attention atlantico network can provide the best services to people by giving them a best quality services through its platform
its clearly that atlantico has a great idea and platform to consider and having in top list in good project i know they deserve it having such like these project with the medical platform is such good ideas and many people will be having a huge benefit from this
We heard positive feedbacks, high ratings, and now included in top ICO projects. It shows that ATLANTICO is legit and a trusted project. Well,  Atlantico platform is very useful for the improvement of medical care and the team is truly a great people that are capable of making it happened.

Rhona Ponse De Leon

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 01:21:35 PM

The ATLANTICO NETWORK will not only provide high-quality medical and pharmacological services, it will also pay dividends to all the holders of the tokens ATL .
Not only that because AtlantICO platform will stop the corruptions and manipulations of selling low quality drugs and by using their platform we will enable to interact with medical professionals that are really honest and number one priority is to provide an quality medical services to all of us. AtlantICO to the moon!
Yes, there are many benefits in Atlantico. We will receive quality medical services and pharmaceutical goods that we can afford, corrupts and manipulators will be out. There's a transparency of transactions to resolve conflicts. Members can give feedbacks to their providers. And Atlantico gives bonus token to doctors and medical hospitals for providing quality services, patient can also receive bonus token for frequent use of the platform. So lets spread the great idea of ATLANTICO!
HappyCaptain

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 01:33:29 PM

The ATLANTICO NETWORK will not only provide high-quality medical and pharmacological services, it will also pay dividends to all the holders of the tokens ATL .
Not only that because AtlantICO platform will stop the corruptions and manipulations of selling low quality drugs and by using their platform we will enable to interact with medical professionals that are really honest and number one priority is to provide an quality medical services to all of us. AtlantICO to the moon!
Yes, there are many benefits in Atlantico. We will receive quality medical services and pharmaceutical goods that we can afford, corrupts and manipulators will be out. There's a transparency of transactions to resolve conflicts. Members can give feedbacks to their providers. And Atlantico gives bonus token to doctors and medical hospitals for providing quality services, patient can also receive bonus token for frequent use of the platform. So lets spread the great idea of ATLANTICO!
wow nice brilliant idea that you share about atlantico well that's true all of that benefit you can get from atlantico according to their mission and vision about the project the good services for all people is the best ico for helping the community to grow in blockchain industry.
jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:16:03 PM

Wow.. Great concept in providing blockchain solution to health care problems
Very true! This project concerning to health really strikes me. A lot of people died because of poor examination and sometimes poor services. In ATLANTICO, they made this project to resolved those problem and concern. That is why we neeed to support this project so that it would push through and implement.
jackielim

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:19:22 PM

yeahh you should believe in the capability of the atlantico network because it is one of the best projects because it's about health and lots of help people. as well as the old system of old medical centers. so we continue to support it to invest more in the project.
Join now on their pre sale so that you may enjoy the benefits of being the investors on this project. Aside of satisfaction on the features, you would also enjoy the dividends.
jackielim

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:21:26 PM

Well, ATLANTICO deserves to be listed on the top 10. Im so excited to see the result and implement the project.
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 164 »
  Print  

Jump to: